Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,369 members, 7,850,341 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3903) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8835892 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3900) (3901) (3902) (3903) (3904) (3905) (3906) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
TapDance:

Fvck you and Fvck all the ancestors that polluted your genes with stupidity_ cùmfilled brain, you no know ball.
yeah,I was expecting this.
you amuse me,so I don't take you seriously.
I know your shtick too much now to be upset.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 4:01pm On Mar 29, 2017
PietroRico:
grin grin
I quote one moniker, another one dey help continue..
Abeg carry your confusion and get out from here
If you can't even decide on the moniker to use, how do you expect to understand shít..so pls shift

I am sorry to say sir, you are just too dense! to be human, u must be a goat Mr basic concept. You already know I am the one responding to you so why are you crying like a bytch on menstral pains?

You are simply pathetic, Ur pettiness is on another level. You should grow some balls already, and stop being a pussie...pussie niqqa!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TapDance: 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2017
Blessed are those who despise Lukaku/
For they shall be honored in Heaven/

BARSSSSSS
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2017
Zlatan haters prepare to cry for another year at least cry

"I enjoy it, I’m a person when I go into something I put my head 200 per cent, and I do what I’m good at. I go in, I go for the kill and I go out.

And when I go out there is no complaints, that’s what I do. I never leave a job unfinished.

I always go in, do my job, and in the way that is a fair play, a fair deal, that is what I do.”

Let’s see what happens, we are talking,

I have an option for another year, I want to do great as long as I’m here, so let us see, there is a lot of time.

I’m enjoying being at a a fantastic club, without doubts, one of the biggest clubs in the world with a great coach. I knew him before, he’s a winner, he’s the perfect coach for this club.

Being a Manchester United player, I don’t know how many people have that possibility but I am a Man United player, people wanted me here, I chose the club, I chose the best English club, that’s the way it works.”

Zlatan...

http://www.football365.com/news/zlatan-confirms-talks-with-the-best-english-club

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 4:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
kante don turn DM by force grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2017
bigkesh:

So getting bossed by an 'overrated runner' is supposed to be worth 89m?

Wonderful
So running all over the pitch against mediocre EPL midfielders means he's the best CM in the world?? Wau!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2017
bigkesh:

Honestly Kante needs to improve his finishing, he really needs to rival Messi and Ronaldo's goal returns to be recognized as a good DM

He is so limited ,the short punk can only score when he is up against certain midfield failures and an Ike Shoronmu wannabe
Ha! So Kante is now a DM just to discredit the goal claims abi??

Today he's a DM tomorrow he's a CM. Kontinue.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 5:36pm On Mar 29, 2017
weedtaker:
kante don turn DM by force grin

Na the impotence from the nigga displays for cm na him make dem wan smuggle am enter dm by force! Pure jam body midfield messi

1 goal, 1 assist, 1 man of the match plus 6 yellow cards all season but according to chelshit mongs this equals greatest midfielder in the universe! grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2017
Agbakolly:
Na Deadwood full your team and you still get mouth to yab Chelsea
Oga kip kwayet. Who dey yab Chelsea?? U want to tell me u dont know the difference between yabbing a player and yabbing a club??

Besides, Ur people said Kante is the 5th best player in the world and the best CM in the world right now. That's the point we are all trying to tackle here.

Anyways, speaking of deadwood, i go just pretend like say no be Chelsea baskets like Wilian, PLC, Terry, Matic, Cahill and co dey play for
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2017
Agbakolly:
Ngolo lord Kante has two spot lock down for him in France national team and chelseafc
Herrera can't even make Spain bench, the less said of iroko fellaini the better, Carrick too is dead grin grin cheesy.
Your useless manager called the overrated Kanter twice about joining him at Old Trafford.
Some people no get brain
Once again, kip kwayet. If Kante was Spanish, he wouldn't make the spanish national team either
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
bigkesh:

So United fans the guts to tag him overrated

Winning the league with 2 teams he met below the top 8 in his first season is overhyped?

Am not sure Messi can have such effect

By the way, you just can't say a player is overrated because of a bad game in 2 years in friendly
... What's that?
I have called him out weeks before this game.
You like to dey create argument for yourself to counter yourself and claim victory in your head

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lordfalcao when did i say Busquet bossed Kante?? Can u point out to where i made such claims undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
PietroRico:
You like to dey create argument for yourself to counter yourself and claim victory in your head

That's a symptom of L fever....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
PietroRico:
Lol. Very apt tbfh!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2017
diggz:

I am sorry to say sir, you are just too dense! to be human, u must be a goat Mr basic concept. You already know I am the one responding to you so why are you crying like a bytch on menstral pains?

You are simply pathetic, Ur pettiness is on another level. You should grow some balls already, and stop being a pussie...pussie niqqa!
In elampiro's voice, you are an ekwe sample.
You think everyone around here Is as jobless as you to be keeping tabs on every simpleton with identity crisis?

Please if you need to have the chance to be taken seriously next time, choose a vessel to use for one engagement.

Stop jumping around like someone who had some parts of his brains eroded my amniotic fluid in utero..

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
Still Breathing Muthafvcker
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:18pm On Mar 29, 2017
mikeywise:
Since Pogba and Buffon are not expected to score goals, why should Kante?
Abeg carry your L for head jor.
Since when is Pogba no longer expected to score? Hold that L now before it starts breeding

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
bigkesh:

Nobody rates a human being who judges a DM based on goals and assists
come back when you at least have grown some pubic hair undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lana1:
So running all over the pitch against mediocre EPL midfielders means he's the best CM in the world?? Wau!!

That definitely includes 120m rated Pogba and the 'underrated ' Carrick

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 6:21pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lana1:
Ha! So Kante is now a DM just to discredit the goal claims abi??

Today he's a DM tomorrow he's a CM. Kontinue.

So Kante is what?? ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 6:25pm On Mar 29, 2017
ChristineC:
come back when you at least have grown some pubic hair undecided

Come back when you are smart enough to stop using headwarmer in the sun

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Na the impotence from the nigga displays for cm na him make dem wan smuggle am enter dm by force! Pure jam body midfield messi

1 goal, 1 assist, 1 man of the match all season but according to cheshit mongs this equals greatest midfielder in the universe! grin
I have been reading comments on the Chelsea board about the friendly game just too lengthy analysis about a certain Bakayoko being the cause of every misfortune for France. All that to maintain delusional hype. I would have commented but the most of them will rather grow insult crops in their gardens than water an apple tree.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2017
bigkesh:

Come back when you are smart enough to stop using headwarmer in the sun
not everybody in this world lives in Ogbomosho.

besides, you think I didn't see your Christmas hat in March grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2017
ChristineC:

I have been reading comments on the Chelsea board about the friendly game just to lengthy analysis about a certain Bakayoko being the cause of every misfortune for France. All that to maintain delusional hype. I would have commented but the most of them will rather grow insult crops in their gardens than an apple tree.

The arguments on that thread are usually just a case study on how to waste mb....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 6:41pm On Mar 29, 2017
ChristineC:
not everybody in this world lives in Ogbomosho.

besides, you think I didn't see your Christmas hat in March grin grin grin
A headwarmer and the sun won't help heat up your frozen brain aburo

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 6:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
best CM with 1goal & 1assist

i don die grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
bigkesh:
A headwarmer and the sun won't help heat up your frozen brain aburo grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2017
PietroRico:

In elampiro's voice, you are an ekwe sample.
You think everyone around here Is as jobless as you to be keeping tabs on every simpleton with identity crisis?

Please if you need to have the chance to be taken seriously next time, choose a vessel to use for one engagement.

Stop jumping around like someone who had some parts of his brains eroded my amniotic fluid in utero..

It is not my fault you were birthed as a glorified cvnt with infinite cravings for spouting gonorrhea infested d1cks. I am not surprised you can count yourself to be gainfully employed, you oloshious sperm quaffing unrepentant f@g!

It is laughable to see a gob stuff like you attach to yourself so much importance with your non-existent life. You must be running a constant temperature from the amount of failures(sorry, L fever) you have received in your miserable life, that is the only reason why you can phoolishly assume anyone will need any form of validation from a miscreant like you.

Pussie niqqa! I am not the one you can use to improve your attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, kindly visit a dyslexia consultant.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
SIRcumalot:
fork you too.
grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2017
PietroRico:

Copyright trademark

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
raumdeuter:

This is right.
so you know mou is not an offensive coach yet you want hazard to be scoring double digit under his tutuelegde. Smh

(1) (2) (3) ... (3900) (3901) (3902) (3903) (3904) (3905) (3906) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: adexeli(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.