Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,562 members, 7,843,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3906) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8815031 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3903) (3904) (3905) (3906) (3907) (3908) (3909) ... (14200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stylochime: 5:24pm On Mar 30, 2017
This my brother posting best of Harzard clips whn he was simply asked to compare him wit CR7
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
talks of signing Erik dier from spurs as a possible replacement for Carrick next season.dey float around.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 5:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
SIRcumalot:
talks of signing Erik dier from spurs as a possible replacement for Carrick next season.dey float around.

eric dier wey no de even see shirt for tottenham wan come man-u come do wetin? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
Lana1:
The only real defence airmark and Hazard fans will ever ve are his goals against United, his pointless take-ons and an irrelevant comment from Zidane.

Hazard's mates are busy balling for either their club, their country, or their club and country but some people will still ve mouth to come here and be putting Hazard in same Category as C.Ro and Messi. Rubbish!

Elite players ll keep winning where it matters. Hazard can keep winning his Take-on trophies.

Overrated Garba Lawal with Belgian passport.

grin grin

Lana1, fear God nah.. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2017
airmark:

Zidane didn't predict like pele did in what you quoted. Zidane's wasn't a future tense, i expected you to know the difference.

I just showed you tips of the iceberg. Tell me a player consistently terrorising man utd, scoring de gea year-in year-out, and you have a great player in your hands. Below is how he sodomised 3 bayern legends in 3 secs. Neuer is arguably the best keeper in the world in the last few years. This moment nearly made dayo jump from skyscraper. Ordinary player like merefish wouldnt do this against bayern, the then ucl champions. cheesy

[img]http:///media/3-07-2016/asWcKJ.gif[/img]

what next big things actually do

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 5:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
Lana1:
The only real defence airmark and Hazard fans will ever ve are his goals against United, his pointless take-ons and an irrelevant comment from Zidane.

Hazard's mates are busy balling for either their club, their country, or their club and country but some people will still ve mouth to come here and be putting Hazard in same Category as C.Ro and Messi. Rubbish!

Elite players ll keep winning where it matters. Hazard can keep winning his Take-on trophies.

Zidane said after those two, hazard. How is that difficult for you to understand? That we have schmeichel in ucl qfinal and de gea in one lacklustre europa competition, doesn't make de gea inferior. Show me a quality goal by lawal against any team, in fact mobil pegasus like the one below and get 50 bucks sent to you.

[img]http:///media/2-05-2017/pritZD.gif[/img]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 5:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
airmark:

Zidane said after those two, hazard. How is that difficult for you to understand? That we have schmeichel in ucl qfinal and de gea in one lacklustre europa competition, doesn't make de gea inferior.

grin coquelin na kolo o

abeg post dat one wey mustafi sweep field.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 5:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
weedtaker:
grin coquelin na kolo o

abeg post dat one wey mustafi sweep field.

cheesy cheesy cheesy Ibime said he turned our pitch to mosalasi (mosque)

[img]http:///media/2-05-2017/ZdiByL.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:51pm On Mar 30, 2017
weedtaker:
eric dier wey no de even see shirt for tottenham wan come man-u come do wetin? undecided
e shock me too but the news get merit pass all these rubbish transfer story wey dey float around.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 5:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Ibime said he turned our pitch to mosalasi (mosque)

[img]http:///media/2-05-2017/ZdiByL.gif[/img]

grin what was mustafi thinking seff, say hazard wan score from there abi wetin?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
SIRcumalot:

e shock me too but the news get merit pass all these rubbish transfer story wey dey float around.
yea, i trust jose though, we no need players like deir, we go manage afro man.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 6:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
weedtaker:
grin what was mustafi thinking seff, say hazard wan score from there abi wetin?

That's a world cup winning defender for you. Why wont dayo rate boathand so high? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2017
airmark:

Zidane said after those two, hazard. How is that difficult for you to understand? That we have schmeichel in ucl qfinal and de gea in one lacklustre europa competition, doesn't make de gea inferior.
That was Zidane's honest opinion. Surely u dont expect me to believe u took Zidane's opinion as Gospel do u??
If Moyes had said same thing, ll u be posting it all over the section??

Show me a quality goal by lawal against any team, in fact mobil pegasus like the one below and get 50 bucks sent to you.

I'll show u three:
Ben Arfa's goal solo goals vs Bolton & Blackburn.
Martial's goal vs Liverpool.

Keep ur money.

U can keep posting gifs of how Hazard scores against United bcoz last time i checked, a certain Chicharito also knew how to sodomize Chelsea on a regular basis
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
Lana1:

grin grin grin...Chai! Na me be this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
Lana1:
That was Zidane's honest opinion. Surely u dont expect me to believe u took Zidane's opinion as Gospel do u??
If Moyes had said same thing, ll u be posting it all over the section??

Zidane and moyes ? You must be kidding.

Lana1:

I'll show u three:
Ben Arfa's goal solo goals vs Bolton & Blackburn.

Martial's goal vs Liverpool.

You stated that hazard was garba lawal with belgian passport. I asked you to prove it with a quality goal like hazard's, you are now telling me about ben arfa. You will just type recklessly and wont be able to defend it.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
airmark:

Zidane and moyes ? You must be kidding.
Ok. Make i break am down for u. Pretend Zidane never existed. If a useless manager like Moyes had said his top 3 players were C.Ro, Messi and Hazard, would u ve taken that comment with any seriousness??

You stated that hazard was garba lawal with belgian passport. I asked you to prove it with a quality goal like hazard's, you are now telling me about ben arfa. You will just type recklessly and wont be able to defend it.
Oga. Stop complaining. U asked for solo goals. I gave u solo goals from other Average joes who were never compared with C.Ro and Messi. And that's just to prove to u that there's nothing Hazard has done that we haven't seen the Ben Arfas, the Martials, the Lawals l, the Zahas and the Bolasie's of this world do before. Whether it is take-ons or solo goals.

Ur Hazard is good. But nothing at this point in his career that suggests he's an exceptional player at the level of C.Ro, Messi or Neymar.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2017
TOO BAD MADRID:

David De Gea would only be allowed to leave Manchester United if Real Madrid double the world record fee for a goalkeeper.

That record still stands at the £33m that Juventus paid for Gianluigi Buffon so that price is likely to prove prohibitive.

According to the Mail, there is no £52m release clause in De Gea’s contract, contrary to reports in his native Spain.

www.football365.com

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
Robben and Messi are insulting Hazard

Awon Mkhi, Martial and Depay Wan join? ?

cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 8:29pm On Mar 30, 2017
Lana1:
Ok. Make i break am down for u. Pretend Zidane never existed. If a useless manager like Moyes had said his top 3 players were C.Ro, Messi and Hazard, would u ve taken that comment with any seriousness??

No. Do you think zidane was the only person that hailed hazard? Your coach, mou stated at a point that hazard was better than ronaldo. did you see me hammering on that ? Everyone is not driven by sentiment, Mr. Lana.

Lana1:
I gave u solo goals from other Average joes who were never compared with C.Ro and Messi. And that's just to prove to u that there's nothing Hazard has done that we haven't seen the Ben Arfas, the Martials, the Lawals l, the Zahas and the Bolasie's of this world do before. Whether it is take-ons or solo goals.

Since hazard is garba lawal with belgian passport and lawal had scored goals like hazard's before. Send me the link of lawal's . Is that too much to ask? sad

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
Garba Lawal scored a world cup goal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 30, 2017
stylochime:
This my brother posting best of Harzard clips whn he was simply asked to compare him wit CR7

When do you plan on disowning your brother...Hes just embarssing the family and bringing shame to the village. sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
airmark:

No. Do you think zidane was the only person that hailed hazard? Your coach, mou stated at a point that hazard was better than ronaldo. did you see me hammering on that ? Everyone is not driven by sentiment, Mr. Lana.
Mr Airmark Mourinho is well known for making the most absurb and foolish statements. Only few months ago, he said Valencia was the best RB in the world. Is Valencia the best right back in the world??
The only side showing sentiments here is u Hazard fans bcoz u keep rating Hazard above his level against ur better judgement even tho u know the guy's true level.

Since hazard is garba lawal with belgian passport and lawal had scored goals like hazard's before. Send me the link of lawal's . Is that too much to ask? sad
Stop trying to twist words. Anyways, here u go grin
raumdeuter:
Garba Lawal scored a world cup goal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 9:02pm On Mar 30, 2017
Funlordjnr:

TOO BAD MADRID:

David De Gea would only be allowed to leave Manchester United if Real Madrid double the world record fee for a goalkeeper.

That record still stands at the £33m that Juventus paid for Gianluigi Buffon so that price is likely to prove prohibitive.

According to the Mail, there is no £52m release clause in De Gea’s contract, contrary to reports in his native Spain.

www.football365.com

De gea 66m? cheesy Hazard should be 200m cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 9:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
airmark:

200 million naira for the Belgian Garba Lawal? Why not!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SeekinAttention(f): 9:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
Lol!!
This man loves Hazard (danger), no wonder u are open to attack easily from Apari and his shildren
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SeekinAttention(f): 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2017
Funlordjnr:

How much did u pay for Adabowale labia?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 9:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
SeekinAttention:

How much did u pay for Adabowale labia?

Who be that? Your bae?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 9:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
Funlordjnr:

66million for spanish ike shorunmu grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SeekinAttention(f): 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Who be that? Your bae?

How much did u pay for her?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 9:59pm On Mar 30, 2017
airmark:

I just dey look you as you dey yarn opata since. Dem say make you post hidden hazard achievement, you dey post mumu gifs, so scoring against united na achievement abi? Now you dey compare De gea(goal keeper) with hazard(attacker) you well so? The world record amount for a goalkeeper is 33m while its 89m for an attacker so there shouldn't be any comparism at all but here you are posting trash in the name of supporting hazard. Oga you better collect your L in peace before you are pushed into posting more balderdash

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 10:25pm On Mar 30, 2017
hensben:
I nor sure say na guy man dey behind this moniker. Like seriously, expecting a DM to score goals before he can be rated or applauded.
you can tell me exactly what the hype is all about.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 10:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
LoRdCaT:
[s]I just dey look you as you dey yarn opata since. Dem say make you post hidden hazard achievement, you dey post mumu gifs, so scoring against united na achievement abi? Now you dey compare De gea(goal keeper) with hazard(attacker) you well so? The world record amount for a goalkeeper is 33m while its 89m for an attacker so there shouldn't be any comparism at all but here you are posting trash in the name of supporting hazard. Oga you better collect your L in peace before you are pushed into posting more balderdash [/s]

Who is this mumu asking me about former epl best player of the year and zidane-certified 3rd best?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3903) (3904) (3905) (3906) (3907) (3908) (3909) ... (14200) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Wealth1105, Bjteensdes24 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.