Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8719252 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4022) (4023) (4024) (4025) (4026) (4027) (4028) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:27pm On May 03, 2017
They have to be young talented British defenders in the Championship na, our scouts need to up their game.

We need to ship out Jones and Smalling abeg!!

Very unreliable ninjas.

Then the Baobab tree should follow suit too.
Carrick to be replaced (bros is past it)
Zlatan is out already!!

The transfer window is go na be interesting! angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:21pm On May 03, 2017
raumdeuter:

Current Ronaldo what is his style of football? Does he go past bodies

He still does it more than Griezmann. Mind you, Ronaldo is declining. Griezmann is rumoured to have a release clause of £100m. We don't need him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:26pm On May 03, 2017
obainojazz:
can dele Alli go past bodies..or even ronaldo of present..but his goals is about to give him another wpoty...its all about the goals man...you need to watch griezman...he's good running with the ball unlike rashford that forgets the ball. Grizzy is an update in our attacking department...a very good buy..

And you will buy Dele Ali for £100m?

Rashford is a teenager who has plenty of years to develop his game. There is no way we wouldn't have felt Rashford presence in the match of yesterday. You will see him trying to take on Ramos and co, except his inexperience would have let him down.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:21pm On May 03, 2017
it would be nice if we can hire the football guy that is in charge of signing players for monaco or maybe the wan that runs atletico madrid.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 3:31pm On May 03, 2017
SIRcumalot:
it would be nice if we can hire the football guy that is in charge of signing players for monaco or maybe the wan that runs atletico madrid.

We can send emenalo to you guys for free bruv grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 3:33pm On May 03, 2017
PattyCake:

All these Man utd plastic fans that joined the club in 2012...We have more than enough attackers at the club, Griezmann should be the least of our Priorities, a CM with Brain that can spot a good run and make an even better pass like Verrati or Iniesta like should be our priority then maybe we can return to this Griezmann as for me, I am skeptical of skinny La Liga players like him ever since Di Maria made a fool out of Van Gaal.
plastic man Utd fan. I've been a man utd fan even before your dad had surgery to remove his ddick many years ago.
well, I agree man Utd need one solid DM and a CM...but then, our attackers have been wasteful... no time to wait for Rashidi to grow up.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:35pm On May 03, 2017
obainojazz:
plastic man Utd fan. I've been a man utd can even before your dad had surgery to remove his ddick many years ago.
well, I agree man Utd need one solid DM and a CM...but then, our attackers have been wasteful... no time to wait for Rashidi to grow up.
So the Griezy is coming to replace Rashford?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 3:36pm On May 03, 2017
elampiro:

And you will buy Dele Ali for £100m?

Rashford is a teenager who has plenty of years to develop his game. There is no way we wouldn't have felt Rashford presence in the match of yesterday. You will see him trying to take on Ramos and co, except his inexperience would have let him down.
grizzy is better than Ali, now can you tell me the price tag on All?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 3:39pm On May 03, 2017
eph12:

So the Griezy is coming to replace Rashford?
Is rashford supposed to be a starter for man utd?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:42pm On May 03, 2017
grin

If United really wanna sign a TD, I think Elampiro is up to the TASK!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:44pm On May 03, 2017
Oasis007:
grin

If you United really wanna sign a TD, I think Elampiro is up to the TASK!

Assisted by Ruudie grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:45pm On May 03, 2017
obainojazz:
Is rashford supposed to be a starter for man utd?
Griezy is not a striker, plays behind a striker so how will his presence in the team prevent Rashford from playing? Griezy competition will be Mata and Mkhi and not Rashford. So when we spend 100m for Griezy we then head to Germany for 150m Auba abi?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:49pm On May 03, 2017
elrony:

Assisted by Ruudie grin grin

grin

Ruudie ke?!

LOL!

Seem you want United to be signing Players like Anichebe for £100?!

The Reason I suggested Elampiro is because of his analytical Prowess! I would rather prefer Eph12 to be his Deputy!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 3:51pm On May 03, 2017
eph12:

Griezy is not a striker, plays behind a striker so how will his presence in the team prevent Rashford from playing? Griezy competition will be Mata and Mkhi and not Rashford. So when we spend 100m for Griezy we then head to Germany for 150m Auba abi?
So you saying we shouldn't buy griezman but continue with our current attackers ; Rashid, lingard, the rejected Chelsea player Mata, or one in ten games star martial..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:08pm On May 03, 2017
obainojazz:
grizzy is better than Ali, now can you tell me the price tag on All?

1. So if you are told that Alli's buyout clause is £80m you will pay? Meanwhile Greizman is £100m as being speculated.

2. Ali is 21, Griezmann is 26. A twenty-one year old playing at Alli's level will cost much because he has so much future. It was partly the reason Pogba was so costly. They have many many years more to offer.

3. You said Griezmann is better than Alli? Well I wont argue but what I know is that Alli appears to be ascending while Griezmann is descending currently. Meanwhile, Alli who plays in the hole has outscored Griezmann who plays as a co striker for his team.

Think well. Griezmann has three years of football left in him. Alli has nine. When Bale and Neymar were bought for high fee, they had plenty of years to offer.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 4:15pm On May 03, 2017
elampiro:

1. So if you are told that Alli's buy out clause is £80m you will pay? M wanhei Greizman is £100m as being speculated.

2. Ali is 21, Griezmann is 26. A twenty-one year old playing at Alli's level will cost much because he has so much future. It was partly the reason Pogba was so costly. They have many many years more to offer.

3. You said Griezmann is better than Alli? Well I wont argue but what I know is that Alli appears to be ascending while Griezmann is descending currently. Meanwhile, Alli who plays in the hole has outscored Griezmann who plays as a co striker for his team.

Think well. Griezmann has three years of football left in him. Alli has nine. When Bale and Neymar were bought for high fee, they had plenty of years to offer.
True... but you and I know this our attack is crap. we in a time where every big teams are buying the best players in the world.. we don't have any (maybe two). we need in every position. griezman ain't the answer..but he's an improvement.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 4:17pm On May 03, 2017
obainojazz:
plastic man Utd fan. I've been a man utd can even before your dad had surgery to remove his ddick many years ago.
u cant wait for rashford 2 grow up nd yet u b man utd fan? issorait
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 4:21pm On May 03, 2017
chidexxy007:

So you agree rashford should lead our line till he becomes world-class?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 4:25pm On May 03, 2017
hensben:
there was an improvement when we were buying unlike your club?. Moreover, we didn't sign a raw talent for 120mil.
There is improvement in our too. we ar in a European semi-final plus might still make top 4.
u bought equivalent to 2day's market cos Essien would av cost nothin less than 50m nd a Drogba that just led his club 2 a European final wouldnt av cost less than 75m, abi no b those french clubs again? nd which raw talent did we buy "120m"
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:30pm On May 03, 2017
obainojazz:
So you saying we shouldn't buy griezman but continue with our current attackers ; Rashid, lingard, the rejected Chelsea player Mata, or one in ten games star martial..
You said rashford shouldn't be starting and you prefer griezy but they don't play same position. so who do you want to replace rash? because obviously griezy has no business with rash
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:31pm On May 03, 2017
obainojazz:
True... but you and I know this our attack is crap. we in a time where every big teams are buying the best players in the world.. we don't have any (maybe two). we need in every position. griezman ain't the answer..but he's an improvement.

The money is too much. It's even a gamble.

You compare Griezmann with Suarez and see a big difference.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 4:33pm On May 03, 2017
obainojazz:
So you agree rashford should lead our line till he becomes world-class?
He is already world class. dude just need 2 improve on his hold up play nd his conversion rate. in a more possession based team where he doesnt need 2 drop deep 2 look 4 d ball, he would av banged in more goals than he has now.
Any striker we buy now will further hamper his growth.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:38pm On May 03, 2017
chidexxy007:

He is already world class. dude just need 2 improve on his hold up play nd his conversion rate. in a more possession based team where he doesnt need 2 drop deep 2 look 4 d ball, he would av banged in more goals than he has now.
Any striker we buy now will further hamper his growth.
how rashidi don be world class ?
no just throw that label around anyhow.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 4:43pm On May 03, 2017
This Griezmann sef na SS. If we get him na full time 4-4-2 be that o. Those guy doin our transaction should start reasonin fine o, griezzy no b our problem. we just need a good CM/DM/2 CMs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 4:46pm On May 03, 2017
SIRcumalot:
how rashidi don be world class ? no just throw that label around anyhow.
which label? u fit name 5ppl for his age bracket better than him?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 4:48pm On May 03, 2017
Oasis007:
grin

If United really wanna sign a TD, I think Elampiro is up to the TASK!
Lol, u want PAWA ND PACE to full the team like say na 800m relay team?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:54pm On May 03, 2017
chidexxy007:
which label? u fit name 5ppl for his age bracket better than him?
no be by age.
am not sure him name even they nominees for best youth player.
rashidi get potential to be world class his not there yet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 03, 2017
obainojazz:

Funny how the Mata you just insulted has turned out to be a key player for the team..... even if our attack needs shuffling, it has to be the CF and a natural RW (Mata and Mhki can take care of AM, so fatigue doesn't kill them), Grizzy is important but I doubt if he's a game changer (Def. not the one you look to when desperate for a goal) ..... Our focus should be the defence and midfield, that defence is kinda shaky, I won't have any problem if I have Rojo, Bailly and two other solid guys as CB (that way, I can always switch my guys so they don't tire out), Luke Shaw should have been a 1st choice LB but i don't just understand his challenge with injuries (who's that Portuguese LB?).....Pogba, Herrera and Mata/Mhki should make a good combo but what happens when one gets injured, no one wants afroman on that pitch, Carrick is old etc ....

Summary is that the team needs a reshuffling but Griezmann shouldn't be top of the list ... There are positions we need to take care of if the UCL glory days are to come back to Old Trafford....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PattyCake: 5:07pm On May 03, 2017
chidexxy007:

Like I said he's a bloody useless Plastic Fan.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:28pm On May 03, 2017
United squad that travelled to Spain:

De Gea, Pereira, Romero, Valencia, Darmian, Tuanzebe, Bailly, Smalling, Jones, Blind, Carrick, Lingard, Fellaini, Pogba, Herrera, Young, Mata, Mkhitaryan, Rooney, Martial, Rashford
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 5:30pm On May 03, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Funny how the Mata you just insulted has turned out to be a key player for the team..... even if our attack needs shuffling, it has to be the CF and a natural RW (Mata and Mhki can take care of AM, so fatigue doesn't kill them), Grizzy is important but I doubt if he's a game changer (Def. not the one you look to when desperate for a goal) ..... Our focus should be the defence and midfield, that defence is kinda shaky, I won't have any problem if I have Rojo, Bailly and two other solid guys as CB (that way, I can always switch my guys so they don't tire out), Luke Shaw should have been a 1st choice LB but i don't just understand his challenge with injuries (who's that Portuguese LB?).....Pogba, Herrera and Mata/Mhki should make a good combo but what happens when one gets injured, no one wants afroman on that pitch, Carrick is old etc ....

Summary is that the team needs a reshuffling but Griezmann shouldn't be top of the list ... There are positions we need to take care of if the UCL glory days are to come back to Old Trafford....
Like i said ealier, and you are saying now. we need players in every position, but then we also need proven attacters. a 20+ goal cf and another guy to assist in scoring..
#myopinion.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 03, 2017
Manchester United have seen a bid of €85m
rejected for Monaco's 18-year-old striker
Kylian Mbappe, according to Gianluca Di
Marzio.
The Ligue 1 leaders are holding out for a
monstrous fee of between €120m
and €140m, indicating their desire to hold on
to the teenager for at least one more season.

Seriously, why are manyoo spending like a crazy person? Shey pogbad never taught you people any lesson ni? Hian.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4022) (4023) (4024) (4025) (4026) (4027) (4028) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.