Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,312 members, 7,867,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4047) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8886011 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4044) (4045) (4046) (4047) (4048) (4049) (4050) ... (14220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 7:05pm On May 07, 2017
AdisaOwala:
grin grin

Kagawa10 is baaaaaaaaack

#Herrera/ Mourihnoepistlesloading#
lol give my guy a break as Per say e don tey since we last saw him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 7:08pm On May 07, 2017
Nihilist:

Oshey Tval you know the bashment playlist though as dem dey do am for club.

After this song na Mavado and Stacious - Come into my room.

Then

Vybz Kartel - Romping Shop

And then Uptempo it by going

Vybz Kartel - Clarks

Mehn diggz we need to really boogie down on this scummy thread...

Abeg add movado House top
Movado hold me

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 7:08pm On May 07, 2017
pamcode:
So if you are given a list to conpile tough clubs you would include Arsenal? Abi no be the same Arsenal? defeat can be very humbling
Actually, Arsenal are not on my list of tough club. but don't underrate Arsenal.

on a good day, they are a good team to play against.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 7:08pm On May 07, 2017
Nihilist:

Oshey Tval you know the bashment playlist though as dem dey do am for club.

After this song na Mavado and Stacious - Come into my room.

Then

Vybz Kartel - Romping Shop

And then Uptempo it by going

Vybz Kartel - Clarks

Mehn diggz we need to really boogie down on this scummy thread...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84wMQpTdTXM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJEaUoDNykc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl2oxNHV3mk

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PattyCake: 7:08pm On May 07, 2017
You a lame lame lame and you so below us.. FVCK NO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvUBGN4KoP0
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 7:10pm On May 07, 2017

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PattyCake: 7:15pm On May 07, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Caveatemptor(m): 7:16pm On May 07, 2017
Danhumprey:
Jose most likely realized we were destined to finish 6th, so he quickly changed focus to winning the Europa at all cost. I won't say I blame him. with all our numerous draws at home, we were never going to get anything tangible in the league. the Europa was the sure way and he probably just recently realized that.

We must be very careful on Thursday and make sure we score early in the game to steady the ship.
On the other hand if Celta Vigo score first......
Scary!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 7:22pm On May 07, 2017
You are the real MVP Dj Tval

Vybz kartel bicycle

Vybz kartel slow motion

Vybz kartel ft Vanessa Bling One man
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 07, 2017
lipsrsealed

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 7:27pm On May 07, 2017
diggz:
You are the real MVP Dj Tval

Vybz kartel bicycle

Vybz kartel slow motion

Vybz kartel ft Vanessa Bling One man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQr80G4aq9I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RR0F00zKDzk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JemQUhVc90c

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 7:27pm On May 07, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Enjoy your Party Dude..... at least you've got a Reason to believe in Arsene Wenger again! I hope he signs a new Contract - 2 Years Contract to be precise!

Be kiafool.

Sod09 won't take it lightly
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 7:30pm On May 07, 2017
Caveatemptor:

We must be very careful on Thursday and make sure we score early in the game to steady the ship.
On the other hand if Celta Vigo score first......
Scary!
To be honest, I no too sure about that match. I don't know if those will really turn up or just put in a lackadaisical display and go defensive to protect a one-nil advantage.

I'm just trying to be hopeful that we reach the Final.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:33pm On May 07, 2017
We lost principally to game plan. We should have continued the we started.

The first goal was just bad luck. The second goal was mainly the fault of Chris Smalling, and Darmian partly at fault.

Smalling didn't stick with Welbeck, and Darmian was soft with his marking which allowed the build up to the crossing.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PattyCake: 7:34pm On May 07, 2017
We would have won the match if Fellaini didn't get that Red Card.

FACTS MOE!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 7:38pm On May 07, 2017
I never wan talk till after 24th of May, this match might haunt us very soon. Hope am wrong shaa
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:41pm On May 07, 2017
undecided

Arsenal lost...... no Party was held on their useless Thread. United lost a PL Match after 25 Games...... Dudes won't allow us to breath again!

Even Kagawa10 appeared from nowhere like CHIBOK Girls!

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:47pm On May 07, 2017
SIRcumalot:
enough with the jose bashing
as soon as una don see the guys wey we put for field una suppose don know how far.
Those guys that played should be able to get a result and if not play well at least. Jose just too defensive.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 7:54pm On May 07, 2017
Salute ......Dj Tval

Street bullies medley - shaggy red Foxx Chris martin Cecile vybz kartel

and close with

Steel Pulse - Chant a Psalm

Thanks boss! Twale!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:54pm On May 07, 2017
Oasis007:
undecided
Arsenal lost...... no Party was held on their useless Thread. United lost a PL Match after 25 Games...... Dudes won't allow us to breath again!

it's obvious some people are still having chest pain because Jose Mourinho reduced their favorite team to no shot on goal.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 7:55pm On May 07, 2017
grin
Spy360:

Be kiafool.

y
wat shall it profit scummies to lose today and not win d Europa grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 7:56pm On May 07, 2017
diggz:
Salute ......Dj Tval

Street bullies medley - shaggy red Foxx Chris martin Cecile vybz kartel

and close with

Steel Pulse - Chant a Psalm

Thanks boss! Twale!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPTNGYINseg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH1zO2xI8KA

Party is officially over. Thanks to those who showed up. Twale!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:58pm On May 07, 2017
elampiro:

The first goal was just bad luck. The second goal was mainly the fault of Chris Smalling, and Darmian partly at fault.

Smalling didn't stick with Welbeck, and Darmian was soft with his marking which allowed the build up to the crossing.

i agree about Chris Smalling, maybe he just has rotten luck this season. He may even be sold.

But if this game showed us anything, it's the fact that Wayne Rooney is done. I hope he retires at the club though, featuring in dead rubber games here and there because he is already a Manchester United legend. Nobody can take that from him.

What do you think of Axel Tuanzebe? His partnership with Eric Bailly or Marcos Rojo can be as solid as concrete in future.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:59pm On May 07, 2017
Oasis007:
JM has already prioritized the EL, hence I see no Reason for this unwarranted Wailing from some United Fans!

Making Top 4 isn't as valuable as winning the EL!
The performance and not the result is the issue here. We have played too poorly for so long and it's a concern. The mentality and vibes the players are getting is just not it. Like I said Valencia couldn't bomb forward against City because of fvcking Sane.

This season should just end jare.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 07, 2017
elampiro:

And DDG failed to punch the ball..... though he made other good saves, his weakness is kinda being exposed..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 8:06pm On May 07, 2017
Thanks Dj Tval u are the greatest.....

Salute!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elnino4ladies: 8:12pm On May 07, 2017
See wailing and gnashing lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:14pm On May 07, 2017
eph12:

Those guys that played should be able to get a result and if not play well at least. Jose just too defensive.
that na for paper.
as I tell this first guy aside from Herrera and Carrick nobody else for that squad I fit beat Chest for.
abi your mind dey at rest with only smalling and Jones(both just back from injury) for back with no support.
I no expect win,which dey sad but na reality be that. na Europa win am.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by folba(m): 8:38pm On May 07, 2017
ChristineC:
i agree about Chris Smalling, maybe he just has rotten luck this season. He may even be sold.

But if this game showed us anything, it's the fact that Wayne Rooney is done. I hope he retires at the club though, featuring in dead rubber games here and there because he is already a Manchester United legend. Nobody can take that from him.

What do you think of Axel Tuanzebe? His partnership with Eric Bailly or Marcos Rojo can be as solid as concrete in future.
Rooney should leave he has little but nothing more to offer he has given his best for united.Tuanzebe is just what was promised took out Alexis of the game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:38pm On May 07, 2017
Oasis007:
undecided

They waited for 25 games...A solid 25 games. chai!! i can understand why they want to die partying
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:43pm On May 07, 2017
SIRcumalot:

that na for paper.
as I tell this first guy aside from Herrera and Carrick nobody else for that squad I fit beat Chest for.
abi your mind dey at rest with only smalling and Jones(both just back from injury) for back with no support.
I no expect win,which dey sad but na reality be that. na Europa win am.
How many people for that assnal team you fit beat your chest for?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:58pm On May 07, 2017
ChristineC:
it's obvious some people are still having chest pain because Jose Mourinho reduced their favorite team to no shot on goal.

joeace2020:

They waited for 25 games...A solid 25 games. chai!! i can understand why they want to die partying

grin

You Guys have said it all!

(1) (2) (3) ... (4044) (4045) (4046) (4047) (4048) (4049) (4050) ... (14220) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.