Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4053) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8800550 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4050) (4051) (4052) (4053) (4054) (4055) (4056) ... (14184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BossKratos: 3:03pm On May 09, 2017

Tony Adams arsenal legend
!

Coaches granada till the end of the season presently!

Matches played so far 5!

Goals conceded 13

Goals scored 1

Previously sacked by wycombe wanderers, portsmouth, gabala and soon enough granada!

And later they would want to laugh at Gary nevilles coaching record! cry

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:51pm On May 09, 2017
Lol. Just here enjoying the show.
afrodoc keep doing the Lord's work sah. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by EmmGee: 3:53pm On May 09, 2017
Spy360:
Rating Coaches This Season (based on performance with respect to quality of players and investment)

1. Conte (by a large margin)
2. Pochentino
3. Klopp
4. Wenger
5. Mourinho
6. Pep (with all the hype)
But i think pep has actually improved man city game style.
Even his players testify to that

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:21pm On May 09, 2017
Mourinholic:
Goodbye boss.....Goodbye Mourinho...
I have a lot of words to type,thousands.... But they keep colliding and blocking one another from getting out.......

So I won't really say much......

Just rest,chill with your 40m.....Sabbatical things...A much needed rest...
Update tactics (more attacking) and come back fired up......
No matter how much I love you ,I can't absorb you of all the blame.....

Final order as a Blue- Don't dare move to that wretched team in Manchester

In case you were thinking all this unnecessary trolling by Kesh had anything to do with facts not just shameless bad belle

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 4:49pm On May 09, 2017
Lana1:
Lol. Just here enjoying the show.
afrodoc keep doing the Lord's work sah. grin
grin
It's like the Judgement Day for the guy. Standing in the front of his lawd Afrodoc cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:02pm On May 09, 2017
afrodoc2:
[/b]

In case you were thinking all this unnecessary trolling by Kesh had anything to do with facts not just shameless bad belle

And he actually said absorb instead of absolve.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:08pm On May 09, 2017
Leyqute:

And he actually said absorb instead of absolve.

Be nice. I saw that but did not want to highlight it. Kesh is good peoples.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 5:12pm On May 09, 2017
afrodoc2:
[/b]

Doc, after spilling his guts all over the thread, remember that you will still be the one to patch him up.... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BossKratos: 5:24pm On May 09, 2017
I'm sure if we go and hire that their doctor eva to now help reduce our injuries at man united I'm positive lil' kesh and the entire members of the chelsea thread will migrate here and preach to us about how wack she was as a physio/team doctor and that is was her poor skills as a physio/team doctor that caused a drop in their teams fitness levels which in turn caused them to almost get relegated and how it was actually really her fault that jose got sacked!

Even two face from batman go fear una!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PattyCake: 5:40pm On May 09, 2017
nyabinghi:
Hypocrisy on this thread, LVG won Fa cup(higher than Carling) they wanted him out, he beat Big teams well, Mou came spent 89 on one player, he struggled to beat teams, drew like okro, yet he is the next thing to bread and butter. Mourinho failed Man u clearly. What happens when he faces barceona,madrid,bayern,dortmund,psg na die be that.A coach that delights in parking the bus(catenaccio style).

Its quite Clear they are stupid Arrogant fools that will rather die than admit their stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:56pm On May 09, 2017
afrodoc2:

Be nice. I saw that but did not want to highlight it. Kesh is good peoples.

I AM the nice one. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 6:38pm On May 09, 2017
BossKratos:

I'm sure if we go and hire that their doctor eva to now help reduce our injuries at man united I'm positive lil' kesh and the entire members of the chelsea thread will migrate here and preach to us about how wack she was as a physio/team doctor and that is was her poor skills as a physio/team doctor that caused a drop in their teams fitness levels which in turn caused them to almost get relegated and how it was actually really her fault that jose got sacked!

Even two face from batman go fear una!
Gibberish

You signed Mata, heard anything bad about his ability from the blue side??

As long as you keep signing our bench warmers and bittered ex coaches, we are fine
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 7:08pm On May 09, 2017
joeace2020:

Are you joking? Una dey disgrace us real fans oo. Jose's intermilan beat Chelsea, Barcelona and Bayern Munich on the way to win the Champions League. His Porto team made United with some of the most attacking players we've ever had completely blunt and even beating them over two legs. His Madrid team scored one of the highest number of counterattacking goals Madrid fans will ever witness. Endding the title winning season with 106 goals and loosing the semi final of the UCL to Bayern Munich. Took Chelsea from 50 years oblivion to a premier league title and accruing a record number of points in any premier league season over that time. And you are here calling these teams as if he has never met them before. Honestly i will be much more comfortable with Jose handling a United team to meet these teams than anybody else in present day football because with the right kind of players in his team he will know how to cage all the teams you mentioned and get a respectable result not the flogging we received in the ucl finals of 09 and 11.

Even me that hates some of our over defensive approach can understand why this is so. Mourinho wants to have a team with a solid defense and midfield in his first seasons and he has found Some of the right personnel in Rojo, Bailly, Valencia, Herrera and pogba and will look to build on that with the right transfer, the attack has been creating chances which is why they are in the top 4 of teams with most shots on goal. It's glaring for all true fans to see that our forwards have been rubbish with burying chances. The team is still full of average players who he has been using every method to drag up all season but they don't have the mentality of winners and that is obvious for all to see or they probably think it is Chelsea version 2. For all the talk of Mourinho teams playing too deep to start attacks (which cudnt change at Madrid a bigger and more attacking club that United) he would have done well if he can get that EL trophy. If the reverse happens then he can be said to have failed.
hypocrite don show face, you accuse van gaal of being defensive yet you are getting wet over mourinho, how did he fare in the top games this season. Mourinho is a failure.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 7:22pm On May 09, 2017
nyabinghi:
hypocrite don show face, you accuse van gaal of being defensive yet you are getting wet over mourinho, how did he fare in the top games this season. Mourinho is a failure.

Welcome back sir! How was Ur sabbatical leave sir? I hope you rested well?

Truth mou is a confirmed arss however his season is yet to finish. If he should finish the season with the EL trophy automatically getting Ur team into the Ucl next season, he would have done well prof.

Aspa how he faired against the top teams in the pl, I can't remember him catching L left, right and center so what is Ur grievance exactly?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 7:37pm On May 09, 2017
diggz:

Welcome back sir! How was Ur sabbatical leave sir? I hope you rested well?

Truth mou is a confirmed arss however his season is yet to finish. If he should finish the season with the EL trophy automatically getting Ur team into the Ucl next season, he would have done well prof.

Aspa how he faired against the top teams in the pl, I can't remember him catching L left, right and center so what is Ur grievance exactly?
vs city 1-2 L, versus chelsea 0-4 L, vs Arsenal 0-2 L, at home vs chelsea 2-0 W, arsenal 1-1 D, vs City Away 0-0, Everton 2 draws, under LVG last season, United raped liverpool home and away, beat arsenal with a second string team, beat city at the etihad, drew chelsea twice, won fa cup, mou is a failure man.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 7:41pm On May 09, 2017
nyabinghi:
vs city 1-2 L, versus chelsea 0-4 L, vs Arsenal 0-2 L, at home vs chelsea 2-0 W, arsenal 1-1 D, vs City Away 0-0, Everton 2 draws, under LVG last season, United raped liverpool home and away, beat arsenal with a second string team, beat city at the etihad, drew chelsea twice, won fa cup, mou is a failure man.

So what should we call Pep?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:53pm On May 09, 2017
nyabinghi:

Did you see our match against West Ham towards the end of the season? If we won that match we'd have qualified for the champions league. The performance was cringe-worthy. We were in front and lost the game eventually. We couldn't go toe to toe with them. We lacked the mental strength and courage to take the fight to West Ham, and it wasn't the first time we played that way.

Who was the coach then? LvG. He failed when it mattered. I don't know why you prefer us to keep playing that way.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 7:58pm On May 09, 2017
diggz:

pep beat arsenal, beat man u, beat everton, beat barcelona, monaco, pep never parked the bus, pep didnt blame his players.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 8:00pm On May 09, 2017
Leyqute:

Did you see our match against West Ham towards the end of the season? If we won that match we'd have qualified for the champions league. The performance was cringe-worthy. We were in front and lost the game eventually. We couldn't go toe to toe with them. We lacked the mental strength and courage to take the fight to West Ham, and it wasn't the first time we played that way.

Who was the coach then? LvG. He failed when it mattered. I don't know why you prefer us to keep playing that way.
fa cup and carling, which one is the bigger cup. Why did United's best players martial and rashford flop under moaninho.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 8:00pm On May 09, 2017
nyabinghi:
pep beat arsenal, beat man u, beat everton, beat barcelona, monaco, pep never parked the bus, pep didnt blame his players.

Pep has won what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 8:31pm On May 09, 2017
The Table when chelsea won the league last.

Premier League Standings
Position Team P W D L GF GA GD Pts
1 Chelsea 35 25 8 2 69 27 +42 83
2 Manchester City 35 21 7 7 71 36 +35 70
3 Arsenal 34 21 7 6 66 33 +33 70
4 Manchester United 36 20 8 8 61 36 +25 68
5 Liverpool 35 18 7 10 49 38 +11 61
6 Tottenham 36 17 7 12 55 53 +2 58
7 Southampton 36 17 6 13 48 30 +18 57
8 Swansea 35 15 8 12 43 44 -1 53
9 Stoke 36 14 8 14 42 44 -2 50
10 West Ham 36 12 11 13 43 43 0 47
11 Everton 36 11 11 14 46 48 -2 44
12 Crystal Palace 36 11 9 16 43 50 -7 42
13 West Bromwich Albion 36 10 11 15 34 47 -13 41
14 Aston Villa 36 10 8 18 30 50 -20 38
15 Leicester 36 10 7 19 41 54 -13 37
16 Sunderland 35 7 15 13 30 50 -20 36
17 Newcastle United 36 9 9 18 37 61 -24 36
18 Hull 36 8 10 18 33 49 -16 34
19 Burnley 36 6 11 19 27 53 -26 29
20 Queens Park Rangers 35 7 6 22 39 61 -22 27

compare this with mourinho's record
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 8:39pm On May 09, 2017
Reporter: Welcome back to the premier league! Since you were in the championship, what new changes have you noticed in the premier league!

Rafa Benitez: Lots of things have changed! The Europa league which was branded useless by some managers it is now very important to win!

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 9:14pm On May 09, 2017
lordfalcao:

Reporter: Welcome back to the premier league! Since you were in the championship, what new changes have you noticed in the premier league!

Rafa Benitez: Lots of things have changed! The Europa league which was branded useless by some managers it is now very important to win!
Men the kind war of words we will be getting next season would be out of this world. Benitez - Mou, Conte - Mou
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:24pm On May 09, 2017
nyabinghi:
fa cup and carling, which one is the bigger cup. Why did United's best players martial and rashford flop under moaninho.

So Rashford is a flop this season? Case closed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 09, 2017
BossKratos:

Tony Adams arsenal legend
!

Coaches granada till the end of the season presently!

Matches played so far 5!

Goals conceded 13

Goals scored 1

Previously sacked by wycombe wanderers, portsmouth, gabala and soon enough granada!

And later they would want to laugh at Gary nevilles coaching record! cry

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 10:05pm On May 09, 2017
pamcode:
Men the kind war of words we will be getting next season would be out of this world. Benitez - Mou, Conte - Mou
conte is a skeptical type of manager. He likes answering question with question. He is cunny and crafty.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 10:07pm On May 09, 2017
EmmGee:
But i think pep has actually improved man city game style. Even his players testify to that
That will not take him to 5th on my list. Hahahahaha. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 10:09pm On May 09, 2017
patrickmuf:
Best squad in England? I thought you guys said Arsenal was the shitttttt...
Best Squads In England

1. Man Utd
2. Man City
3. Chelsea
4. Arsenal
5. Liverpool
6. Tottenham
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 10:12pm On May 09, 2017
lordfalcao:

lols!

Pep and Mourinho chasing Wenger's coverted FOURPHY like their lives now depend on it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 10:14pm On May 09, 2017
afrodoc2:
[/b]

I talk am!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 10:26pm On May 09, 2017
diggz:

Counsel- Objectiom mi lord, question irrelevant.
Magistrate- Objection sustained.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 10:27pm On May 09, 2017
diggz:

Counsel- Objectiom mi lord, question irrelevant.
Magistrate- Objection sustained.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4050) (4051) (4052) (4053) (4054) (4055) (4056) ... (14184) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.