Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,315 members, 7,839,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4054) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8803015 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4051) (4052) (4053) (4054) (4055) (4056) (4057) ... (14186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:52pm On May 09, 2017
elampiro:

You will eat your words soon. People said worse about Valencia. They even suggested we buy a certain Brazilian right back

The ones wey you don chop don belleful you?

I can't wait to eat my words,but since Jones,Rooney and Smalling are very very useless I don't see it happening soon!

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:54pm On May 09, 2017
elampiro:

What made Lingard to perform more than Jones?

I talk am say "you no know ball"..

Jones is very very useless,that's why Lingard has been better! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:56pm On May 09, 2017
afrodoc2:
[/b]

In case you were thinking all this unnecessary trolling by Kesh had anything to do with facts not just shameless bad belle

grin grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:13am On May 10, 2017
From Bigkesh to LilKesh. ...

Oma sè o!!!!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 5:40am On May 10, 2017
BossKratos:

Tony Adams arsenal legend
!

Coaches granada till the end of the season presently!

Matches played so far 5!

Goals conceded 13

Goals scored 1

Previously sacked by wycombe wanderers, portsmouth, gabala and soon enough granada!

And later they would want to laugh at Gary nevilles coaching record! cry
you know I would av Love to answer you,but checking ur moniker replying you is like telling a blind man colour.
total waste of time

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PattyCake: 6:11am On May 10, 2017
sod09:
you know I would av Love to answer you,but checking ur moniker replying you is like telling a blind man colour.
total waste of time

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 6:40am On May 10, 2017
Now can we see why Ibrahimovic keeps taking 100 shots at goal that only 1 will enter and when it does he will spread out his hands like he just discovered the largest diamond pit in the world. Woodward has been a terrible director and has been allowing agents and players mug us out of desperation. How can you pay so much goal bonus for a striker who was bought to score goals? There's a reason Ferguson hated that Raiola guy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 6:58am On May 10, 2017
Pogba signing from juve to manure is been investigated. I say good development. Mou is crazy for signing a young talent for that amount, is he trying to destroy football completely or what. Every club now asking outrageous fee for their young talent due to this act.

Btw, what's wrong with manure and desperation this days. I agree Real Madrid were desperate at some stage and Chelsea too but they spent on established and refined players not young and showboating players that manure are currently doing, not to talk of add on here and there.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:12am On May 10, 2017
joeace2020:
Now can we see why Ibrahimovic keeps taking 100 shots at goal that only 1 will enter and when it does he will spread out his hands like he just discovered the largest diamond pit in the world. Woodward has been a terrible director and has been allowing agents and players mug us out of desperation. How can you pay so much goal bonus for a striker who was bought to score goals? There's a reason Ferguson hated that Raiola guy.

OMG!!!! shocked, where are those Zlatan supporters angry .. i dislike mercinaries like this, and please don't tell me about his goals scored b'cos as it stands now, we aint better than LVGs philosophy team....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PattyCake: 7:42am On May 10, 2017
joeace2020:

Its pretty standard...There are Goal and Clean sheet bonuses...Its Modern day Soccer for you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:48am On May 10, 2017
lordfalcao:

Reporter: Welcome back to the premier league! Since you were in the championship, what new changes have you noticed in the premier league!

Rafa Benitez: Lots of things have changed! The Europa league which was branded useless by some managers it is now very important to win!
grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 7:51am On May 10, 2017
Well it now offers a route to the champions league so of course its more important to win it now than before. Or is that too much common sense? Am I feeding the troll?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:52am On May 10, 2017
hensben:
Pogba signing from juve to manure is been investigated. I say good development. Mou is crazy for signing a young talent for that amount, is he trying to destroy football completely or what. Every club now asking outrageous fee for their young talent due to this act.

Btw, what's wrong with manure and desperation this days. I agree Real Madrid were desperate at some stage and Chelsea too but they spent on established and refined players not young and showboating players that manure are currently doing, not to talk of add on here and there.
When I said clubs were preying on ur desperation in the last transfer window, y'all tagged me a troll. That Pogba is the next Messi and Ronaldo combined.

Day don break.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:53am On May 10, 2017
joeace2020:
But this should have made him to score more and miss less
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BossKratos: 8:04am On May 10, 2017
sod09:
total waste of time

Your mb, your time, your fingers effort, your motherfucking business! Who cares how a person that's dumb enough to proudly call themselves a poor sod feels about facts?

You can tell a lot about the state of mind of the owners of certain monikers on closer inspection! Now get out from my mention!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:16am On May 10, 2017
GloryIsaac:

OMG!!!! shocked, where are those Zlatan supporters angry .. i dislike mercinaries like this, and please don't tell me about his goals scored b'cos as it stands now, we aint better than LVGs philosophy team....

just imagine if this transfer sum was devoted into two strikers..I don't care how good they are so far the sum covers them. Atleast i will know two of them cannot be so poor, if one fails to turn up the other will. But on one man? Ha!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:19am On May 10, 2017
PattyCake:

Its pretty standard...There are Goal and Clean sheet bonuses...Its Modern day Soccer for you.

Not after every 5 goals or 5 clean sheets. This is a club lieing down and begging a striker to join them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:23am On May 10, 2017
chrisley024:
But this should have made him to score more and miss less
But that is not the case and it now seems like another mugging case. I am not criticizing ibrahimovic. He has done what he can at his age. I am suprised at the way we just throw money at every and anybody. Nor be so madrid do am naw
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:38am On May 10, 2017
joeace2020:
But that is not the case and it now seems like another mugging case. I am not criticizing ibrahimovic. He has done what he can at his age. I am suprised at the way we just throw money at every and anybody. Nor be so madrid do am naw
remember say na free transfer he take join us.
still a very good deal for us.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 8:57am On May 10, 2017
BossKratos:

Your mb, your time, your fingers effort, your motherfucking business! Who cares how a person that's dumb enough to proudly call themselves a poor sod feels about facts?

You can tell a lot about the state of mind of the owners of certain monikers on closer inspection! Now get out from my mention!
This what happen Wen u spend ur miserable life checking Google and dictionary...
FYI we know Adams ain't even good enough for our under 21,it's really that pathetic for English managers that's why they are below at the EPL.but you mocking Adams is plain stupidity and delusional cos ur own legend managed 2 good teams at la Liga,guess what his bad luck still follow them to date.
I'm actually enjoying you and ur fellow scummies display madness here and it's cracks me up.imagine people like you critising DDG for goals scored against him even Wen he mostly singlehandedly saved ur balls,some even abusing Rooney a whole legend.
I'm not surprise though,btw Wats my own when I'm enjoying the thread.
after lana1 I'm still looking for a sensible scummy.
pls continue Im consoling myself here after that useless club I support refuse to make me happy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 8:58am On May 10, 2017
joeace2020:
I read he is payed 300k + a week is that true??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PattyCake: 9:00am On May 10, 2017
joeace2020:

Not after every 5 goals or 5 clean sheets. This is a club lieing down and begging a striker to join them.

That's how it works Througout the duration of their contract, the club pays for every goal scored although I'm surprised Zlatans bonuses go up exponentially, usually it's a fixed rate.

Oh well, another one of Mourinho and Woodwards Failures.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:41am On May 10, 2017
wetin concern chelsea and arsenal fans with man-u transfer policy again

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:49am On May 10, 2017
elrony:

I talk am say "you no know ball"..

Jones is very very useless,that's why Lingard has been better! cheesy

You are just an Irony.

According to whoscored performance ranking, Jones is one of our top performers this season. Lingard is not even close. Even if you put plus/minus error rate of the scoring, Lingard can never been close to Jones.

Only six players are ahead of Phil Jones despite he being played out of his comfort position. Jones has played as LCB, LWB and LB.

You are a kindergarten football analyst.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 10:22am On May 10, 2017
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:32am On May 10, 2017
lordfalcao:
I read he is payed 300k + a week is that true??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:34am On May 10, 2017
SIRcumalot:

remember say na free transfer he take join us.
still a very good deal for us.

Dem use free con us the fans
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 10:44am On May 10, 2017
MRTA7:
Well it now offers a route to the champions league so of course its more important to win it now than before. Or is that too much common sense? Am I feeding the troll?
Yes. you're feeding the troll and you will do better by ignoring such Mongolian ruminants! grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:14am On May 10, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

When I said clubs were preying on ur desperation in the last transfer window, y'all tagged me a troll. That Pogba is the next Messi and Ronaldo combined.

Day don break.
It is really ridiculous honestly.

Btw, I'm not Man U fan, I'm just saying from football perspective. I'm a football fan before been a club fan. I was really piss.ed when we signed Torres(an established striker) for an outrageous s fee then.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:26am On May 10, 2017
weedtaker:
wetin concern chelsea and arsenal fans with man-u transfer policy again
mr. I'm a football fan before been a club fan. Pogba to Man U is one of the trending news in football world
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 11:55am On May 10, 2017
Manchester United's 2017/2018 away kit..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4051) (4052) (4053) (4054) (4055) (4056) (4057) ... (14186) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MRTA7, Skimpledawg(m), MrJaay(m), Afz9095(m), PendragonVII, Lana1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.