Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,630 members, 7,861,949 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4057) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8867437 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4054) (4055) (4056) (4057) (4058) (4059) (4060) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 8:09am On May 11, 2017
Khaytunechi:

Lol @prime Brazilian Ronaldo.. no one comes close presently,, na only Suarez wan get little trickery for leg as per CF..

I no even know the other guys we wan get yet but if Ibra should leave at d end,, then we'll need to hunt for a proper CF,, a RWF,, and CMF..

Shaw should get one last shot at LB,, afterall we've been surviving with the Jones and Smallings,, I say let's give Shaw another shot..

Rojo should be back for d new season yh??

Rojo = December
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:16am On May 11, 2017
SIRcumalot:

*pick mic back up*
hello everybody,United closing in on a Europa league title we never win before.

it forking sucks,but the bare minimum for this season na to reach UCL.
next season we try again.
And if we don't win the UEL?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:22am On May 11, 2017
It's shocking we have not been seriously linked to a quality CM and a RW by now. As far as I'm concerned those additions will take us back to the top.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 9:23am On May 11, 2017
eph12:
And if we don't win the UEL?
and if we win? what then would you say
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:37am On May 11, 2017
eph12:
It's shocking we have not been seriously linked to a quality CM and a RW by now. As far as I'm concerned those additions will take us back to the top.
A CM? What's pogba role?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 9:43am On May 11, 2017
eph12:
Someone said "Pogba is our least important midfielder"

Now this guy wants a QUALITY CM

Pietrorico won't like this
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:47am On May 11, 2017
hensben:
A CM? What's pogba role?
We have Pogba Herrera and? So only those two will play all the competitions?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:47am On May 11, 2017
dubylhover:

and if we win? what then would you say
I will celebrate of course.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:48am On May 11, 2017
wetin de worry dis chelsea fans seff undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:50am On May 11, 2017
bigkesh:

Someone said "Pogba is our least important midfielder"

You don't want a quality CM in your team?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 9:50am On May 11, 2017
hensben:
A CM? What's pogba role?

weytin concern Pogba's role concern getting a new CM.. a team can't have two central midfielder on the pitch again??
we sold Schneiderlin and Schweini..
Carrick's legs can't hold up for long..
so na crime now to want new midfielder because Pogba..
you lots can't just stop ejarculating over the poor ninja.. Damn..
just face ya team if you don't know jack shyte on whassup here..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 9:55am On May 11, 2017
weedtaker:
wetin de worry dis chelsea fans seff undecided

annoying lots with their drab sense of humor and tasteless trolls..
they just want to make a rival out of United by fire by force..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:56am On May 11, 2017
Khaytunechi:

annoying lots with their drab sense of humor and tasteless trolls..
they just want to make a rival out of United by fire by force..
shoo, as in eh. i weak
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:20am On May 11, 2017
hensben:
A CM? What's pogba role?
Dabbing

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Fussbot: 10:35am On May 11, 2017
elampiro:
Mr Give-me-I-give-you was nowhere to be found today.

18 passes
10 Accurate passes the whole 90 minutes for Griezmann
0 dribble. Couldn't get past a man for even once
honestly I've been thinking about that of late... can griezmann beat a man? he knows how to play ball and has eye for goals but is that all we going to cough 100m for?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:42am On May 11, 2017
Fussbot:
honestly I've been thinking about that of late... can griezmann beat a man? he knows how to play ball and has eye for goals but is that all we going to cough 100m for?
Yes dahs all u get for 100M, live with it.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 11:09am On May 11, 2017
eph12:

You don't want a quality CM in your team?
I have 2 quality CMs, that's why I Am 1st
You have zero, that's why you are 6th
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:14am On May 11, 2017
bigkesh:

Go back and read the question. It's a simple yes or no question.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:22am On May 11, 2017
Lest i forget, hope you guys watched the Madrid derby yesterday?....

Next time, pls don't belittle Luka Modric again!!! angry ... Kroos my foot! angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 11:37am On May 11, 2017
GloryIsaac:
Lest i forget, hope you guys watched the Madrid derby yesterday?....

Next time, pls don't belittle Luka Modric again!!! angry ... Kroos my foot! angry
oboy you did not watch the match... modric is flashy..fine..but Kroos was damm good.. he was always the one coming back to pick the ball.. he recieves the ball in crowded areas and is still able to come out to pass...he was the one spreading the passes... he arrived at the right time to take the shot that led to the goal... modric is good..but just like isco..he sometimes 'overplay'... that marcelo wing.. kroos was making tackles there....man..no talk again.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:53am On May 11, 2017
obainojazz:
oboy you did not watch the match... modric is flashy..fine..but Kroos was damm good.. he was always the one coming back to pick the ball.. he recieves the ball in crowded areas and is still able to come out to pass...he was the one spreading the passes... he arrived at the right time to take the shot that led to the goal... modric is good..but just like isco..he sometimes 'overplay'... that marcelo wing.. kroos was making tackles there....man..no talk again.

So in yesterdays match, who performed better?

Or you want to say Modric overplayed yesterday?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 11:54am On May 11, 2017
bigkesh:

[s] Someone said "Pogba is our least important midfielder" [/s]

ever since you stopped feeding on mourinho's ejaculąte, you have been bandying trash all over sports section at an alarming rate.

We shouldn't just not upgrade our midfield, we should throw the ones remaining away and get sikiru olatumbosun and nosa igiebor while begging seyi olonfinjana to come out of retirement.. We have Pogba that cost 120m afterall.

Give it a rest man, you are trying too hard to troll..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 12:10pm On May 11, 2017
PietroRico:
ever since you stopped feeding on mourinho's ejaculąte, you have been bandying trash all over sports section at an alarming rate.

We shouldn't just not upgrade our midfield, we should throw the ones remaining away and get sikiru olatumbosun and nosa igiebor while begging seyi olonfinjana to come out of retirement.. We have Pogba that cost 120m afterall.

Give it a rest man, you are trying too hard to troll..
Pathetic response

Someone called your 120m rated he goat the least important midfielder in your team that has Fellaini and you are barking at me

When you know you need good CMs why did you spend 89m on a midfielder who is that 'important' to your team

I am not the one who has a crush on Pogba,face those dissing your boyfriend

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 12:11pm On May 11, 2017
eph12:

Go back and read the question. It's a simple yes or no question.
Oh yes.. .I want a Good CM, but you NEED it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 12:34pm On May 11, 2017
bigkesh:

Pathetic response

Someone called your 120m rated he goat the least important midfielder in your team that has Fellaini and you are barking at me

When you know you need good CMs why did you spend 89m on a midfielder who is that 'important' to your team

I am not the one who has a crush on Pogba,face those dissing your boyfriend
Well, maybe you aren't trying too hard after all.
You are obviously not as smart as you want everyone to believe.

1st emboldened, the poster clearly spelt out what he meant by that, but you obviously weren't intelligent enough to understand.
If Fellaini's aerial prowess and suitability for route one football makes him more important in terms of tactical adaptation to the coach, then anyone with a working brain will realise that that is by no means a dent on Pogba.
His importance to the team is as clear as daylight. Not my fault that you've chosen to be blind and dumb.

2nd emboldened.. More nonsense from your seemingly endless stacks in that quadrangular head of yours.
Has the club complained to you about lack of money to buy other midfielders?

Give it up Kesh. You dey embarrass medical students world wide.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:37pm On May 11, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 1:01pm On May 11, 2017
You dey waste your time pietrorico

That one is genetically stupid, it's in him like peak milk, i realised that recently

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PattyCake: 1:12pm On May 11, 2017
bigkesh:

Funny thing is, Herrera and Pogba will bench your "Quality CMs"
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 11, 2017
So manyoo scums started on 6th and finished 6th.
That has got to be a record.

Most con6istent team in the world grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 1:36pm On May 11, 2017
PietroRico:
Well, maybe you aren't trying too hard after all.
You are obviously not as smart as you want everyone to believe.

1st emboldened, the poster clearly spelt out what he meant by that, but you obviously weren't intelligent enough to understand.
If Fellaini's aerial prowess and suitability for route one football makes him more important in terms of tactical adaptation to the coach, then anyone with a working brain will realise that that is by no means a dent on Pogba.
His importance to the team is as clear as daylight. Not my fault that you've chosen to be blind and dumb.

2nd emboldened.. More nonsense from your seemingly endless stacks in that quadrangular head of yours.
Has the club complained to you about lack of money to buy other midfielders?

Give it up Kesh. You dey embarrass medical students world wide.
You are irredeemably stupid.. .Scientists are trying to figure out how a human can survive without brain, you can tell them your age

Your logic and reasoning are a joke and that brain of yours made from saw dust and confined in a head shaped like a flower vase is an embarrassment

Fellaini is more important because his aerial prowess and route one football, I guess Herrera and Carrick are 7ft tall.. ..Hererra is beating your MCM in almost every midfield stat despite playing behind him

Another moronic point of view from a boy proving that his club's position is bigger than his IQ
Who said anything about United and lack of money??

This conversation would have gone a lot better if you didn't act like a bitch on heat...

Don't even talk about medicine man, don't go there..

If brains are considered as money, you will be a charity case at best while the whole nation is trying to whistle blow me

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 1:36pm On May 11, 2017
For the haters?

http://www.football365.com/news/fa-chief-defends-manchester-united-over-pogba-deal

Simply because we are not real or barca or chelsea! We play by the rules! Always

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 1:46pm On May 11, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4054) (4055) (4056) (4057) (4058) (4059) (4060) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.