Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,998 members, 7,849,014 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:26 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8832596 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4195) (4196) (4197) (4198) (4199) (4200) (4201) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TopWinner(m): 7:39am On Jun 16, 2017
Prodigy4rii:

so you are telling us Herrera couldn't do those dirty work??

Herrera is not a DM, young man.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TopWinner(m): 7:43am On Jun 16, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Honestly, i don't fancy that Matic guy.... Fabinho is all that we need to balance that midfield, Verratti would most likely kick out Herrera or force him to play behind him and Pogba...

"...most likely kick out Herrera..."

LMAO... No one, I repeat, no player on this planet can kick Ander out of this United team. Argh! Some of you are disrespectful o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 16, 2017
AdisaOwala:

This was one of the reasons I had in mind as regards Hames Rodriguez - they would most likely ask for a similarly ridiculous amount.... considering the fact that they paid a lot of money for him.

At this juncture, Madrid can "eat" thier Morata for all I care!! angry

Madrid is seriously annoying angry despite our transfer history angry angry Maybe we should get only one of their guys and leave them to look for who they'll siphone £100m from for a bench warmer undecided

TopWinner:

LMAO... No one, I repeat, no player on this planet can kick Ander out of this United team. Argh! Some of you are disrespectful o.

Bros, if Veratti comes to United, Herrera will most likely have to play behind him and Pogba or his game time will reduce drastically...... Herrera has successfully won the hearts of ManUtd fans (except one guy) but that doesn't change the fact that Veratti will still bench him.... Btw, there are up to 60 games to play so he'll get his time..

dubylhover:

matuidi is a good marker,but we are looking for a player to sit behind pogba and herrera,he doesn't do that..y I need a good dm who is also a playmaker is to free up pogba and Herrera,if we just get a basic dm,you'd still see pogba dropping too deep to collect d ball like what kroos is doing at Madrid..but if we have a dm who can pass inbetween d opposition lines,it would b better,I'm talking about no 6 like motta,..
yea rabiot played against barca,he and veratti overran their midfield first leg,but that boy should b considered for that role...but I guess its just my preference,cos I've never really been a fan of typical dm who can't b creative with the ball

I doubt Pogba will have too drop deep, that job will most likely be Herrera's own... but if Rabiot is as good as you say, then let's go for him...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 8:11am On Jun 16, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Madrid is seriously annoying angry despite our transfer history angry angry Maybe we should get only one of their guys and leave them to look for who they'll siphone £100m from for a bench warmer undecided

Bros, if Veratti comes to United, Herrera will most likely have to play behind him and Pogba or his game time will reduce drastically...... Herrera has successfully won the hearts of ManUtd fans (except one guy) but that doesn't change the fact that Veratti will still bench him.... Btw, there are up to 60 games to play so he'll get his time..

I doubt Pogba will have too drop deep, that job will most likely be Herrera's own... but if Rabiot is as good as you say, then let's go for him...

Herrera will chop which bench if verratti comes? How? Or you have not had breakfast?

The starting midfield will consist of pogba veratti AND herrera! The person that would join Carrick on the bench is fellaini and rightly so! Herrera and bench? God forbid! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 16, 2017
obainojazz:
grin why not send all your village people abroad since its free. Just negodu.

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 16, 2017
Funlord2:

Herrera will chop which bench if verratti comes? How? Or you have not had breakfast?

The starting midfield will consist of pogba veratti AND herrera! The person that would join Carrick on the bench is fellaini and rightly so! Herrera and bench? God forbid! cheesy

That's what i said nah... He'll have to play behind them but what if Fabinho is available too undecided ....
Fellaini should leave us naah, plssss sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 8:40am On Jun 16, 2017
GloryIsaac:

That's what i said nah... He'll have to play behind them but what if Fabinho is available too undecided ....

Send an email to mourinho...so that he can text fellaini to bounce just like conte did to agbero costa......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 16, 2017
Funlord2:

Send an email to mourinho...so that he can text fellaini to bounce just like conte did to agbero costa......

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:00am On Jun 16, 2017
TopWinner:

Don't mind these funny united fans, I will not, I repeat, I will not swap Ander Herrera with any fucking midfielder in this earth, and Jose will never do that, someone that apart from his performance, he loves the club and he plays with everything in him, you want to replace him with a big money player that we don't know if he will gel with the system. Jose loves Ander , soooo much and will never bench him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:07am On Jun 16, 2017
[quote author=GloryIsaac post=57563222]

Bros, if Veratti comes to United, Herrera will most likely have to play behind him and Pogba or his game time will reduce drastically...... Herrera has successfully won the hearts of ManUtd fans (except one guy)[/b] but that doesn't change the fact that Veratti will still bench him[b].... Btw, there are up to 60 games to play so he'll get his time..
Are you for real? Bench who? If Jose is like left with benching either Verrati or Herrera, Jose will pick Herrera all day without thinking. This talk just de make me vex sef.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 16, 2017
[quote author=CapitalCee post=57565189][/quote]

Herrera over Veratti!, ok ooo, this exactly why i don't enter into arguments concerning our favourite players, sentiments always take over.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segadem(m): 9:30am On Jun 16, 2017
TopWinner:

hmmm, so most of man u fans don't know who their best player(s) is/are
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segadem(m): 9:36am On Jun 16, 2017
Funlord2:

Herrera will chop which bench if verratti comes? How?
Or you have not had breakfast?

This man sef

eating breakfast before or after 8,God forbid grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by EvilMetahuman: 10:01am On Jun 16, 2017
Ronaldo leaving madrid ..
Manyoo how far?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 10:04am On Jun 16, 2017
AdisaOwala:
This was one of the reasons I had in mind as regards Hames Rodriguez - they would most likely ask for a similarly ridiculous amount.... considering the fact that they paid a lot of money for him.

At this juncture, Madrid can "eat" thier Morata for all I care!! angry
are you saying its best to avoid all transactions with Real Madrid henceforth? If so I agree with it. Just as it is between Man United and Liverpool, the basis being "hated" rivals but this time the basis should be protection of ego.

In fact any player Man United is about signing should be told in no minced words that he will never be allowed to move to Real Madrid directly from Man United. Sir Alex accepted that C.Ronaldo switch because of the debt saddled on the club by the Yanks, but thank God it has been managed properly so now I don't even see the need this club should continue swallowing their "overbearing" bullshits. if both clubs happen to be after the same player in the transfer market then they should flex muscles there and let that be the end of it, not coming to pluck the best players from Man United like its some divine right! I'd like it extended to the top EPL clubs if possible, Real Madrid should fleece elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:17am On Jun 16, 2017
Jose Mourinho has valued David de Gea at £100m following talks with Real Madrid, according to the Daily Star.

The goalkeeper has been consistently linked with a move to Real Madrid, but a deal doesn't appear to be close at this stage.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 16, 2017
Oasis007:
Jose Mourinho has valued David de Gea at £100m following talks with Real Madrid, according to the Daily Star.

The goalkeeper has been consistently linked with a move to Real Madrid, but a deal doesn't appear to be close at this stage.

Nice one... he should even increase the price to £200m angry ... Madrid has highly disrespected our relationship with them angry, always coming to take the best guys for reasonable fees but cannot sell a benchwarmer for a reasonable price angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 11:09am On Jun 16, 2017
that donaruma fella dey go Madrid. DE gea window don close.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:14am On Jun 16, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Nice one... he should even increase the price to £200m angry ... Madrid has highly disrespected our relationship with them angry, always coming to take the best guys for reasonable fees but cannot sell a benchwarmer for a reasonable price angry

Mourinho told them to give us Moratta+45m for Degea or they Bleep off. Man u will not pay more than 55million for Moratta, as much as we need a striker and they (Madrid) know that. United know that they needed to sell moratta to fund mbappe deal. Infact they need to sell him as a matter of urgency, they will soon be desperate. Didn't you notice that Chelsea pulled out if the James deal because of the sky high amount they were naming. Now nobody wants him people should ignore those Madrid players and look elsewhere joor
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:17am On Jun 16, 2017
SIRcumalot:
that donaruma fella dey go Madrid.
DE gea window don close.

You are joking with Italian Mafias, donnarumma will stay at Milan, it's just a way of improving his wages. Several Italian legends have told him to snub Madrid
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 11:28am On Jun 16, 2017
What's all this talk about Ronaldo leaving madrid because he feels he's being targeted with the tax thing? Dem wan start another round of guessing and guessing till he signs another record deal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 11:32am On Jun 16, 2017
GloryIsaac:

there is no chance that fabinho and veratti would be bought by the same club in one transfer window. try better
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 16, 2017
CapitalCee:

Mourinho told them to give us Moratta+45m for Degea or they Bleep off. Man u will not pay more than 55million for Moratta, as much as we need a striker and they (Madrid) know that. United know that they needed to sell moratta to fund mbappe deal. Infact they need to sell him as a matter of urgency, they will soon be desperate. Didn't you notice that Chelsea pulled out if the James deal because of the sky high amount they were naming. Now nobody wants him people should ignore those Madrid players and look elsewhere joor

It's good to know that Mourinho's strong-headed attitude will be put to good use now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 16, 2017
lekkie073:
there is no chance that fabinho and veratti would be bought by the same club in one transfer window. try better

Alright bro... at least we still have World-Class Fellaini smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 11:55am On Jun 16, 2017
CapitalCee:

You are joking with Italian Mafias, donnarumma will stay at Milan, it's just a way of improving his wages. Several Italian legends have told him to snub Madrid
his agent is really strong.
from the way it was reported,the guy isn't ready to renew with Milan.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:57am On Jun 16, 2017
I know I might sound crazy...why don't we just buy Kylian instead of funding Madrid to sign him?

Wetin una think?

And bid 60Mil for Dembele too...

Another Option go for Kane lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 12:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
elrony:
I know I might sound crazy...why don't we just buy Kylian instead of funding Madrid to sign him?

Wetin una think?

And bid 60Mil for Dembele too...

Another Option go for Kane lipsrsealed
kylian no dey go Madrid jare,na wash.
why is nobody afraid that this guy na just one season wonder?

dembele na Bayern property we no how e dey go.

Kane go cost like two pogbas
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
See as una dey call money anyhow? Abeg who dey lagos? I just landed and I fit need shayo and cow tail partner later? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
Funlord2:

See as una dey call money anyhow? Abeg who dey lagos? I just landed and I fit need shayo and cow tail partner later? undecided

Lordie baba..... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
Funlord2:

Cow tail and Shayo?.. grin

Come ball for Escape na cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
elrony:

Funlord beware of this bartender.

I have intelligence that He's working with Brightwood and Diademk07 to kidnap and beat the living daylights out of you.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 1:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
elrony:

Where be that? Na only lekki and ikeja I sabi....i wan stay isolo today so that I fit chill with some of my high school crew....

(1) (2) (3) ... (4195) (4196) (4197) (4198) (4199) (4200) (4201) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.