Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,082 members, 7,835,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4201) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8790507 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4198) (4199) (4200) (4201) (4202) (4203) (4204) ... (14181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Mehn, both teams scored outstanding goals in 1st half...
See as quaresma shift Ochoa grin grin
Chicharito wan use head comot Patricio grin grin

grin

Yeah!

But I hope United could get Chicharito back to be candid!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Yeah!

I really like his style of play though.... you never see him coming till he pops the net cheesy ...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
4200 weedtaker Oya turn up grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
Bomboclat pon da babylonians!

#4200 cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by metodman(m): 5:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Yeah!

His intensity was great. .. even his hold up play was impressive
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
Shoutout to my niggas Funlord2, GloryIsaac, Sinizia, Lana1, Sircumalot, Baba Elampiro, Capitalcee, Leyqute, Lekkie073, DopeJemi, Weedtaker the teeth shining ninja, Adiswahala AdisaOwala, oko oloyin Afrodoc2 , Adebayo201, Oasis007 and the rest of the active fam..

Not forgetting Red intellectual hottiies ChristineC and Nezzie cheesy

And to our resident Lunatics, Up Barka Crusaders, Lonely baldies from Burnthisleaguedown and Saboteurs from London and beyond keep up the good work till 4200!!!!

grin grin gringrin grin

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 6:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
Shoutout to Evans

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stylochime: 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
Stylo is red was here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzel(f): 6:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Yeah!

I also am hoping that he'd be the surprise that JM spoke of. Am sure most of our fans would love to see him back at Old Trafford. Plus we need his killer instincts in front of goal.. (and to terrorize Chelsea and petr cech too).

Happy Sunday people
Cc: elrony

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
Madrid really helped ororo... grin...Porgutal left back need to learn from marcelo.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 7:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nihilist:
Shoutout to Evans
coogar. lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
4200 .... I was here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2017
This Cameron attack just dey vex person.

Chile goal cancelled cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
See scam!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
mehn I'm loving that cdm of cameroun siani,d guy is trying...
fvck Chile..cameroun must win oo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
aii... cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 8:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
finally Vargas has been given his much deserved goal...
Sanchez messed up tho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 9:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 9:15pm On Jun 18, 2017
Funlord2:

See scam!
grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ToyinDipo(m): 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
Maybe Ronaldo is the surprise package
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segadem(m): 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2017
dubylhover:
mehn I'm loving that cdm of cameroun siani,d guy is trying...

fvck Chile..cameroun must win oo
grin grin cheesy tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 9:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
Segadem:
grin grin cheesy tongue

lol,cameroun actually performed better in d 2nd half,just that their lwf is useless on d ball..normally id tip Germany to win,but they came without kroos,ozil hummels boateng..who come remain na

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segadem(m): 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
BABANGBALI:
na Don jazzy nau
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 9:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
#4200 na we dey hia
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziOmenuko: 9:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
This video assistant abi na assassination referee is not welcome at all. It kills the joy of the game. How can you pause a game to watch the playback? You kill the spontaneity therein. Controversy is one the things that makes football interesting.

They should abandon that technology asap. Goal line is enough to deal with.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segadem(m): 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
This video assistant abi na assassination referee is not welcome at all. It kills the joy of the game. How can you pause a game to watch the playback? You kill the spontaneity therein. Controversy is one the things that makes football interesting.

They should abandon that technology asap. Goal line is enough to deal with.
it is because you are watching the game as a third party grin let assume your team is playing ucl semi-finals and goal was score at 87th minutes against your team and then video assistant now rule it offside, how will you feel?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nezzel:

I also am hoping that he'd be the surprise that JM spoke of. Am sure most of our fans would love to see him back at Old Trafford. Plus we need his killer instincts in front of goal.. (and to terrorize Chelsea and petr cech too).

Happy Sunday people
Cc: elrony

grin grin grin

JM talked about his Killer Instincts, hence I won't rule out his signing this Summer!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:56pm On Jun 18, 2017
elrony:
Shoutout to my niggas Funlord2, GloryIsaac, Sinizia, Lana1, Sircumalot, Baba Elampiro, Capitalcee, Leyqute, Lekkie073, DopeJemi, Weedtaker the teeth shining ninja, Adiswahala AdisaOwala, oko oloyin Afrodoc2 , Adebayo201, Oasis007 and the rest of the active fam..

Not forgetting Red intellectual hottiies ChristineC and Nezzie cheesy

And to our resident Lunatics, Up Barka Crusaders, Lonely baldies from Burnthisleaguedown and Saboteurs from London and beyond keep up the good work till 4200!!!!

grin grin gringrin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziOmenuko: 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
Segadem:
it is because you are watching the game as a third party grin let assume your team is playing ucl semi-finals and goal was score at 87th minutes against your team and then video assistant now rule it offside, how will you feel?

There are over 11mil 3rd people watching the game as 3rd party vs 11players forming a team.

It's simple logic, humans are not robots, we can't get it right all the time and that's the joy of the game. Imagine people stil talk about Maradona's 'hand of god' till date. It's part of life, we can't be perfect. Don't try to bring perfection to the game, you ruin it for us all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:18pm On Jun 18, 2017
ChristineC:
are you saying its best to avoid all transactions with Real Madrid henceforth? If so I agree with it. Just as it is between Man United and Liverpool, the basis being "hated" rivals but this time the basis should be protection of ego.

In fact any player Man United is about signing should be told in no minced words that he will never be allowed to move to Real Madrid directly from Man United. Sir Alex accepted that C.Ronaldo switch because of the debt saddled on the club by the Yanks, but thank God it has been managed properly so now I don't even see the need this club should continue swallowing their "overbearing" bullshits. if both clubs happen to be after the same player in the transfer market then they should flex muscles there and let that be the end of it, not coming to pluck the best players from Man United like its some divine right! I'd like it extended to the top EPL clubs if possible, Real Madrid should fleece elsewhere.

SAF couldn't have stopped Ronaldo from going to Madrid even if we didn’t have debt. No force on earth could have stopped Ronaldo from going to Madrid.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4198) (4199) (4200) (4201) (4202) (4203) (4204) ... (14181) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: jargooflife912(m), Jokerman(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.