Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,278 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8793070 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4203) (4204) (4205) (4206) (4207) (4208) (4209) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2017
airmark:
You buy a 3000usd tv and you dont expect it to bring premium production because of the price, you are a joke. Quality is directly proportional to price in a sane market. Stop deceiving yourself, i cant buy ferrari and expect it to be sounding like keke napep. You pay the price for quality, you not talking to mumu here.
this is kindergarten analogy. what's there to compare between a man and a machine? so hiring a bodyguard for thirty five hundred dollars means he can't die? or you for that matter?
why not use your Ferrari to carry 15tons of gravel, after all it cost 10x more than MACK truck.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
Segadem:
pls add 2 EPL trophies to his achievement
Chelshit fan

Kante 35m pounds 2 league titles 2 goals
O'Shea 0m pounds 7 league titles 10 goals.
D Fletcher 0m pounds 5 league titles 18 goals
Shevchenko 31m pounds 0 league titles 7 goals
Fernando Torres 50m pounds 0 league titles 20 goals

Wayne Rooney 23m pounds, 5 league titles 198 goals

Go and sit down ODE raise to power infinity

14 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
bigkesh:

Seriously?? Your watery brain must have evaporated

You signed just to control the midfield Not for Goals or assists??.......89m??

Its either you are a dummy or Woodward is......

Whatever you claimed to have signed him for,he has failed in all......
He has been bullied by Kante,Huddleston's and even the Ziyechs of this world
I doubt he has more assists than Alonso

seriously what do you think with?

i ask you again, what is the primary job of a midfielder? so If I need goals in my team, the first position I look at is the midfield? if I need to stop goals from pouring into my net, where is the first place I will look at? the CF position?

if I need balance in my midfield and creation of goals, the first place I will look at is the GK department

if pogba was signed to score goals, what was zlatan signed for? to assist those goals I guess, pogba never scored more than 8 goals in Seria A, so tell me more about how man united signed him because of his magnificent goal scoring output

so if you sign modric today, it will be because of goals?

I ask you again, what do you think with, same way tubes are passed through people's nose for feeding is the same way something should be passed to your head for thinking

even if I open your head and force all these information in it, it still wouldnt stick

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
Segadem:
pls add 2 EPL trophies to his achievement

Kante 35m pounds 2 league titles 2 goals
O'Shea 0m pounds 7 league titles 10 goals.
D Fletcher 0m pounds 5 league titles 18 goals
Shevchenko 31m pounds 0 league titles 7 goals
Fernando Torres 50m pounds 0 league titles 20 goals

Go and sit down ODE raise to power infinity
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 10:11pm On Jun 20, 2017
ChristineC:
this is kindergarten analogy. what's there to compare between a man and a machine? so hiring a bodyguard for thirty five hundred dollars means he can't die? or you for that matter?

The amount you pay is based on the expected quality of service, whether it's frrom human or machine. You can buy washing machine or employ a traditional dry cleaner to get your wares done. So whether human or not, whats essential is service as related to cost. It's only kindergaten in your mind. Those who think deeply will understand. When pogba issue was being handled, analysts touched his core attributes. These are stuffs that caught the eyes of buyers. Man utd didnt buy pogba to finish 6th. If pogba is satisfied with his performance last season, then he is a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
airmark:

When you are a big money signing, with improved salaries and all stuffs, you are expected to up your game and perform better than your previous season. This was exactly what roberto carlos told beckham after joining real madrid. No time for jerry curls. We expected him to bring a new stuff to the fore, which he failed to do. He was more concerned with his hair styles than on how to drag his team out of 6th position. Are we the only people that criticised his performance? No ! Even former man utd players did. You dont need to turn a blind eye to reality. 89m is too big for what pogba rendered. It's like paying for pizza and you are served only chapati.

this I can manage to agree with because I am only focused on making sure someone receives sense tonight not because you are a hundred percent correct

we will dwell on that aspect of his game later but for now i am more interested in how man united signed a midfielder to score goals when he had never hit double digits in Seria A
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 10:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
GloryIsaac:

grin grin grin Why Chelsea fans invade United thread like this nah
invasion will even indicate people armed with M16s, AK-100s and Galils. what I see are sticks and bows.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
ChristineC:
invasion will even indicate people armed with M16s, AK-100s and Galils. what I see are sticks and bows.

cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2017
ChristineC:
why not use your Ferrari to carry 15tons of gravel, after all it cost 10x more than MACK truck.
Mehn, this is brutal........fuxk!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 10:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
airmark:
When you are a big money signing, with improved
salaries and all stuffs, you are expected to up your game and perform better than your previous season. This was exactly what roberto carlos told beckham after joining real madrid. No time for jerry curls. We expected him to bring a new stuff to the fore, which he failed to do. He was more concerned with his hair styles than on how to drag his team out of 6th position. Are we the only people that criticised his performance? No ! Even former man utd players did. You dont need to turn a blind eye to reality. 89m is too big for what pogba rendered. It's like paying for pizza and you are served only chapati.
so what were you expecting from his game that is absent? it doesn't matter what analysts say, their job is to look for negatives and get paid. if he's failed to live up to expectations to you that's fine. we all agree there can be improvements, that's life. point out what exactly he could have done differently and let's place them side by side with FACTS. surely that won't be too much of a task.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
dopeJemi:

seriously what do you think with?

i ask you again, what is the primary job of a midfielder? so If I need goals in my team, the first position I look at is the midfield? if I need to stop goals from pouring into my net, where is the first place I will look at? the CF position?

if I need balance in my midfield and creation of goals, the first place I will look at is the GK department

if pogba was signed to score goals, what was zlatan signed for? to assist those goals I guess, pogba never scored more than 8 goals in Seria A, so tell me more about how man united signed him because of his magnificent goal scoring output

so if you sign modric today, it will be because of goals?

I ask you again, what do you think with, same way tubes are passed through people's nose for feeding is the same way something should be passed to your head for thinking

even if I open your head and force all these information in it, it still wouldnt stick

I use to think the D.O.P.E means 'dope',now I am convinced it is more like 'Durhpe'

So you believe a CF should be judged only on goals,a midfielder should be just only on assists and a Defender only on his defensive contributions

You are in 2017 but your brain is still of 1732 model

If you are my CF,I expect goals of course but then I also expect good link up with other forwards and pressing,especially if you cost fucking 89m

A lot of people are not asking defenders to be involved in building up moves,especially if a defender cost 89m.....In fact people with vision are also asking such of their goalkeepers

If my 89m midfielder plays the most attacking role in a midfield of 3,I expect GOALS AND ASSISTS

This same orangutan will say he doesn't want Lukaku because of poor first touch and bad link up despite banging goals

The same idiot comparing Pogba to Kante despite the fact that Kante has done his 'primary job' way better than Pogba has done his

Now I know how those teaching in special schools feel like trying to force simple data into a washed up brain

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 10:50pm On Jun 20, 2017
ChristineC:
so what were you expecting from his game that is absent? it doesn't matter what analysts say, their job is to look for negatives and get paid. if he's failed to live up to expectations to you that's fine. we all agree there can be improvements, that's life. point out what exactly he could have done differently and let's place them side by side with FACTS. surely that won't be too much of a task.

Those stuffs that made him to be in world best 11 are missing. In summary he is not as committed as he was at juve.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:55pm On Jun 20, 2017
bigkesh:

I use to think the D.O.P.E means 'dope',now I am convinced it is more like 'Durhpe'

So you believe a CF should be judged only on goals,a midfielder should be just only on assists and a Defender only on his defensive contributions

If you are my CF,I expect goals of course but then I also expect good link up with other forwards and pressing,especially if you cost fucking 89m

A lot of people are not asking defenders to be involved in building up moves,especially if a defender cost 89m.....In fact people with vision are also asking such of their goalkeepers

If my 89m midfielder plays the most attacking role in a midfield of 3,I expect GOALS AND ASSISTS

This same orangutan will say he doesn't want Lukaku because of poor first touch and bad link up despite banging goals

The same idiot comparing Pogba to Kante despite the fact that Kante has done his 'primary job' way better than Pogba has done his

Now I know how those teaching in special schools feel like trying to force simple data into a washed up brain

if it is by this thinking you are going to treat your patients, then you are better off as a vulcanizer or a hawker

are you going to the transfer market to judge or to purchase what is missing or lacking in your team?

so if I want to buy a CF, midfielder or a defender, I should ignore their primary duties and dwell on their secondary? ask pep how it went with bravo who ignored his primary Job as a goal keeper and turned into iniesta

if the first thing you expect from your midfielder is goals then you might as well play him as the CF or play without anyone upfront and "expect" your midfielder to score goals since according to you that has become his primary job

if by now you don't know that goals is a plus and not a PRIORITY for a midfielder then you have no business interacting with humans, you should be in bushes and zoos

for the last time, what is the primary job of a midfielder, if your answer is not scoring goals, drop that phone, look at whatever is in front of you with full concentration and say to yourself "I am a very big ignorant fool" three times and come back here and apologize for wasting my fncking time

changing the lil to big doesn't mean shi.t, you are just the bigger idiot between the two

14 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:06pm On Jun 20, 2017
bigkesh:

The same idiot comparing Pogba to Kante [/b]despite the fact that Kante has done his 'primary job' way better than Pogba has done his[b]

Can you substantiate the bolded with verifiable statistics?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
airmark:

Those stuffs that made him to be in world best 11 are missing. In summary he is not as committed as he was at juve.
What stuffs made him among the world best eleven that he isn't showing now?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
dopeJemi:

if it is by this thinking you are going to treat your patients, then you are better off as a vulcanizer or a hawker

are you going to the transfer market to judge or to purchase what is missing or lacking in your team?

so if I want to buy a CF, midfielder or a defender, I should ignore their primary duties and dwell on their secondary? ask pep how it went with bravo who ignored his primary Job as a goal keeper and turned into iniesta

if the first thing you expect from your midfielder is goals then you might as well play him as the CF or play without anyone upfront and "expect" your midfielder to score goals since according to you that has become his primary job

if by now you don't know that goals is a plus and not a PRIORITY for a midfielder then you have no business interacting with humans, you should be in bushes and zoos

for the last time, what is the primary job of a midfielder, if your answer is not scoring goals, drop that phone, look at whatever is in front of you with full concentration and say to yourself "I am a very big ignorant fool" three times and come back here and apologize for wasting my fncking time

changing the lil to big doesn't mean shi.t, you are just the bigger idiot between the two

Gary Cahill Career App= 465 goals= 44

Rio Ferdinand Career App = 711 goals 13

By the logic of the hollow Chelshit fan, Calamity Cahill is better than Rio Ferdinand. although Rio is a defender but since he was bought for a record fee for a defender he should score screamers and compete with Alan shearer, Van Nistelrooy and Thierry Henry for the Golden boot.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 11:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
CapitalCee:
What stuffs made him among the world best eleven that he isn't showing now?

The confidence exuded, the commitment is no more there. The pogba i knew at juve hardly lost possession or misplaced passes. He was making meaningful dribbles in the middle when needed. He was making incursions frequently into dangerous areas and bullying oppositions. He was a cynosure of all eyes, scoring spectacular goals. He shot at goal, not at the skies. Even when some chelsea fans criticised him then for always holding unto the ball too long, i saw it as a means of taking out opposing team's numbers and creating space for his mates to do the damages upfront. Sincerely, pogba hasn't replicated all these for man utd. Wenger once said this about most african players, when you give them that massive money, they forget their surnames.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 11:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
Spy360:
A player's price should be a reflection of his quality.

At £89m, Pogba should be in the cream de la cream of world footballers. Or at least the best in his position. Moreso the best in the English League.

Is he?

No.

Case closed.

Did you europa league hopefuls buy granite xhaka for £40 million plus to collect red cards and shoot balls towards the watching fans?

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
Panelbeating fans of London dry gin distillers like;
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlord2(m): 11:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
See wetin happen to skidmark and lil kesh tonite! cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 12:07am On Jun 21, 2017
oboys see pummeling
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:47am On Jun 21, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 5:24am On Jun 21, 2017
dopeJemi:

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 6:02am On Jun 21, 2017
Funlord2:

Did you europa league hopefuls buy granite xhaka for £40 million plus to collect red cards and shoot balls towards the watching fans?
Must you lie to prove a point? sad

Arsenal signed Xhaka for less than £35m. But that isn't the issue. He knew what he had to do, he knew his position, he made mistakes and learned from them, he shot balls towards fans, he also shot screamers into goal keepers nets.

Your £89m dablord only knew how to make new hairstyles, give fans fake leg overs and never got a clue about where his position was.

Don't get it twisted, Pogba is a good player and should be amongst the world beaters, but his manager may want to make an expensive Mikel out of him.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 6:05am On Jun 21, 2017
dopeJemi:

Pure savagery.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 6:10am On Jun 21, 2017
patrickmuf:
Mention those who were or are better than him...Please don't bring in trophies won as that is a function of team play...
As an individual, Pogba is good. But his manager misused and abused him. Which gave him a poor performance last season.

Even in United, Herrera was a better player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 6:13am On Jun 21, 2017
Spy360:

Arsenal signed Xhaka for less than £35m. But that isn't the issue. He knew what he had to do, he knew his position, he made mistakes and learned from them, he shot balls towards fans, he also shot screamers into goal keepers nets.

Your £89m dablord only knew how to make new hairstyles, give fans fake leg overs and never got a clue about where his position was.

Don't get it twisted, Pogba is a good player and should be amongst the world beaters, but his manager may want to make an expensive Mikel out of him.
you didn't learn from those two nitwits who got scalded following the same line of argument you are towing sheepishly.
you allow your shallow reasoning to set the tone for you early in the morning.
I will let the person you quoted respond to the foolishness above since I am not be responsible for what you type.
but stop letting blind hate guide you.

you haven't said anything tangible of note in your response. you heard pogba and decided to chook your mouth in a matter in which you are already showing a distinct deficit in cognitive reasoning.

I wonder how people can coexist with your kind of foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 6:15am On Jun 21, 2017
airmark:

That plus (goals) is what made his money 89m. It is not about steadying any fvcking midfield. There are many players around that could steady midfield and wouldnt cost that much.

He was not even man utd's player of the year. Valencia and ibrahimovic outperformed him. Let them be deceiving themselves.
Yes o.

If I paid £89m for a player, I expect him to at least challenge for Ballon Dor not to talk of PFA POTY.

If I paid £89m for a player, I shouldn't be thinking what position is best for him. He should have been the best in his position.

If I paid £89m for a player, he should be paying back with top top performances and not shirt sales.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 6:22am On Jun 21, 2017
hoopLA:

you didn't learn from those two nitwits who got scalded following the same line of argument you are towing sheepishly.
you allow your shallow reasoning to set the tone for you early in the morning.
I will let the person you quoted respond to the foolishness above since I am not be responsible for what you type.
but stop letting blind hate guide you.

you haven't said anything tangible of note in your response. you heard pogba and decided to chook your mouth in a matter in which you are already showing a distinct deficit in cognitive reasoning.

I wonder how people can coexist with your kind of foolishness.

As an imbecille you should want this discussion to be civil and objective.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:51am On Jun 21, 2017
Spy360:

Keep quiet !!!
According to your logic

Xhaka 43 App 4goals, Pogba 51app 9goals

What do you mean his manager making him an expensive Mikel? He has never scored more than 10goals a season even in Juventus. I think by his manager, you mean both Conte and Allegri also did the same to him?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:55am On Jun 21, 2017
Spy360:

Yes o.

If I paid £89m for a player, I expect him to at least challenge for Ballon Dor not to talk of PFA POTY.

If I paid £89m for a player, I shouldn't be thinking what position is best for him. He should have been the best in his position.

If I paid £89m for a player, he should be paying back with top top performances and not shirt sales.
There we go again, price tag, did you lots have any sensible argument against this guy apart from his price? Arsenal bought Mustafi for 35 F..,*cking millions, Vidic went for 7millions.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stylochime: 6:56am On Jun 21, 2017
Pogba is 23 Kante is 27. Everybody knows dat in a well organised team Pogba will shine. I dnt understnd wat dis shekpe FC touts ar arguin abt. 89mil myt sound lyk 2much money bt God knows if we had left pogba one more season at Juve, wit d way players ar being priced nw we wunt get him for 100

(1) (2) (3) ... (4203) (4204) (4205) (4206) (4207) (4208) (4209) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Santos07, Cuddler and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.