Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8790660 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4202) (4203) (4204) (4205) (4206) (4207) (4208) ... (14181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2017
Funlord2:

So it has now turned into a conversation about their fees now instead of their output? So you even feel kunta was cheap? See as una don dey turn like amala grin

Kunta kinte price is not cheap but decent. What I can't seem to understand is how magaUnited bought adabowale for a world record fee yet,dey are still searching for is best position. How na?

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
bigkesh:
We signed Kante for his Tackles,Interceptions and midfield control.....And we got that exactly

You guys signed Pogba for his Goals ,assists and flair in midfield.....
Goals-poor
Assists-poor
And he was washed in the midfield against Ajax virgins

Shoe get size,Kante vs Pogba is no longer worthy to be called an argument

we bought pogba for his goals? abeg what did we sign ibrahimovic for? his tackles and interceptions?

what is happening to you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
dopeJemi:

we bought pogba for his goals? abeg what did we sign ibrahimovic for? his tackles and interceptions?

what is happening to you

grin

Very few Chelsea Fans do argue with Sense! I do not know when Pogba becomes a Striker or SS!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
airmark:

Kante and modric never worth 89m. That amount will buy like three kantes. Kante played in a system that put him as a dm like herrera. Pogba was bought hugely because he was a total package that failed to deliver last season. Get it?

That's who you are, olodo rabata. cheesy Many arsenal fans believe ozil has'nt delivered, they believe he is a lazy player. If this is the type of players you want to mirror an 89m with, continue.

Kante didnt cost us half of 89m. Pogba is the rare monster here, never found elsewhere that broke transfer records.

Who was chelsea's dm last season? Who was man utd's dm last season? You should get the clue why kunta should not be mentioned. Since ibrahimovic and others were wasting pogba's assists, we expected him to step up to the plate like he did against inexperienced ajax players and score numerous goals in epl. This he failed woefully to do. Where were those 35m screamers that wowed the world when he was at juve? When he replicates those moments consistently next season, we will praise him. 89m is more than republic of nauru's budget.

so because they are not worth 89m, they Are not supposed to score or assist, I see. so if you are bought for a huge fee, it means you must score goals like messi and ronaldo whether you are a goal keeper, defender or central midfielder

so scoring screamers makes his worth 89m, I am surprised charlie Adams is not being priced away for 60 to 70m

airmark, well done
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Very few Chelsea Fans do argue with Sense! I do not know when Pogba becomes a Striker or SS!

or even winger and AM
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
89mil player that is still a headache to the coach on where to play him...89mil wey nor get specialty on the field of play
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2017
dopeJemi:

so because they are not worth 89m, they Are not supposed to score or assist, I see. so if you are bought for a huge fee, it means you must score goals like messi and ronaldo whether you are a goal keeper, defender or central midfielder

so scoring screamers makes his worth 89m, I am surprised charlie Adams is not being priced away for 60 to 70m

airmark, well done

If money is not the answer, show me working (in falz voice). If you cant score up to 8 league goals every season as a cm in this era, you are not worth 89m. Charlie adam? You are a drunkard. Pogba was believed to be a total package at juve. In man utd, his hair-cuts were more pronounced than his expected soccer outputs last season. I was expecting nothing less than epl player of the year award winning. I am not even sure he won united's player of the year award.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segadem(m): 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
Lana1:
Not anybody's business.

Pogba's major problem last season was our attackers not converting the various chances he created plus the bad luck of most of his shots hitting the bar. I dont see u been "cautious in your reckless views" of him on the Chelsea thread....
Shift!!
chai, see how this man cornered his points, but Pogba play now grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 7:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
airmark:

If money is not the answer, show me working (in falz voice). If you cant score up to 8 league goals every season as a cm in this era, you are not worth 89m. Charlie adam? You are a drunkard. Pogba was believed to be a total package at juve. In man utd, his hair-cuts were more pronounced than his expected soccer outputs last season. I was expecting nothing less than epl player of the year award winning. I am not even sure he won united's player of the year award.

so how many did modric score this season? how much is modric worth? the same iniesta that you guys slate ibime for, how many league goals does he score? how much is he worth? how many goals does veratti score? how much is he worth?

i call you people hypocrites for a reason, and I am always vindicated, can you remind me what your exact lines were when hazard couldn't score up to 6 league goals two seasons ago? remind me please, that is someone who plays further up the pitch

quit the bullshit, you don't buy a midfielder to score goals, that is just a plus, he was brought to steady the midfield and create chances, that he has done quite well in his first season

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
A player's price should be a reflection of his quality.

At £89m, Pogba should be in the cream de la cream of world footballers. Or at least the best in his position. Moreso the best in the English League.

Is he?

No.

Case closed.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segadem(m): 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2017
CapitalCee:
Don't mind him. 2 league goals in 2 season, and Pogba scored 9 he is sneering at it.
pls add 2 EPL trophies to his achievement
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
dopeJemi:

or even winger and AM

grin grin grin

Pls don't kill me with Laughter!!!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
dopeJemi:

so how many did modric score this season? how much is modric worth? the same iniesta that you guys slate ibime for, how many league goals does he score? how much is he worth? how many goals does veratti score? how much is he worth?

i call you people hypocrites for a reason, and I am always vindicated, can you remind me what your exact lines were when hazard couldn't score up to 6 league goals two seasons ago? remind me please, that is someone who plays further up the pitch

quit the bullshit, you don't buy a midfielder to score goals, that is just a plus, he was brought to steady the midfield and create chances, that he has done quite well in his first season

That plus (goals) is what made his money 89m. It is not about steadying any fvcking midfield. There are many players around that could steady midfield and wouldnt cost that much.
Spy360:

At £89m, Pogba should be in the cream de la cream of world footballers. Or at least the best in his position. Moreso the best in the English League.

Is he?

No.

Case closed.

He was not even man utd's player of the year. Valencia and ibrahimovic outperformed him. Let them be deceiving themselves.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2017
Spy360:

Is he?

No.

Case closed.
Mention those who were or are better than him...Please don't bring in trophies won as that is a function of team play...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2017
bigkesh:
And he was washed in the midfield against Ajax virgins
airmark:
we expected him to step up to the plate like he did against inexperienced ajax players and score numerous goals in epl

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stylochime: 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
patrickmuf:
Mention those who were or are better than him...Please don't bring in trophies won as that is a function of team play...
i don‘t understand how you can allocate time to argue with these touts. They keep jumping from 1 arguement to another
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
stylochime:
i don‘t understand how you can allocate time to argue with these touts. They keep jumping from 1 arguement to another
Sometimes you don't just get how they manage to drag you into their rubbish arguments
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2017
[quote author=ChristineC post=57704150][/quote]

Chelsea bunch of Retarded_ Fans
Contradicting themselves grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2017
[quote author=ChristineC post=57704150][/quote]

Dont get it twisted, he took up responsibility and scored a goal, though a deflected one, against ajax. Something he failed to do against any of the top 10 teams in epl over 2 legs. He needs to improve, so that his case wont be like that of di maria or memphis deyplay. 89m and he is not man utd's player of the year, that's pathetic.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2017
Segadem:
pls add 2 EPL trophies to his achievement

5hut up. Giggs has 13
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
airmark:

That plus (goals) is what made his money 89m. It is not about steadying any fvcking midfield. There are many players around that could steady midfield and wouldnt cost that much.

He was not even man utd's player of the year. Valencia and ibrahimovic outperformed him. Let them be deceiving themselves.
Is this true?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2017
airmark:

Kante and modric never worth 89m. That amount will buy like three kantes. Kante played in a system that put him as a dm like herrera. Pogba was bought hugely because he was a total package that failed to deliver last season. Get it?

That's who you are, olodo rabata. cheesy Many arsenal fans believe ozil has'nt delivered, they believe he is a lazy player. If this is the type of players you want to mirror an 89m with, continue.

Kante didnt cost us half of 89m. Pogba is the rare monster here, never found elsewhere that broke transfer records.

Who was chelsea's dm last season? Who was man utd's dm last season? You should get the clue why kunta should not be mentioned. Since ibrahimovic and others were wasting pogba's assists, we expected him to step up to the plate like he did against inexperienced ajax players and score numerous goals in epl. This he failed woefully to do. Where were those 35m screamers that wowed the world when he was at juve? When he replicates those moments consistently next season, we will praise him. 89m is more than republic of nauru's budget.

Mumu Pogba scored 7 goals at Juventus before joining United he is never known for scoring many goals.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
airmark:

name a midfielder that would steady the midfield, be in the world best 11 right before he was bought and not cost that much, name one, I am waiting

are you guys not bidding 60m euros for a full back?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2017
dopeJemi:

what is happening to you
Before I insult you ,I will expose your stupidity

Tell me what you signed POGBA for?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:24pm On Jun 20, 2017
airmark:

Dont get it twisted, he took up responsibility and scored a goal, though a deflected one, against ajax. Something he failed to do against any of the top 10 teams in epl over 2 legs. He needs to improve, so that his case wont be like that of di maria or memphis deyplay. 89m and he is not man utd's player of the year, that's pathetic.
that's why opinion are as diverse as colors on a chameleon so it's rather appropriate to lay on the facts!
9 goals and 5 assists into 89 = £6.36m/contribution + 5MotM
2 goals and 2 assists into 32 = £8m/contribution + 1MotM
since I've been around here all that matter is goals and assists, so let's be consistent enough.
eskis me but how do you define value for money again?

their respective playing careers are not over so there are more Windows to observe clearly but it's obvious who's going to be mentioned alongside the best in the business.

everybody expects bigger things from Paul Pogba not because of the fee (except some clueless ones) but because he is the bigger talent, and by a very wide margin. nobody expects N'Golo Kante to achieve certain things because it will be unusual for just another Johnbull, yet when ridiculous comments like "it's not even a debate" starts flying then it degenerates to undiluted comedy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2017
bigkesh:

Before I insult you ,I will expose your stupidity

Tell me what you signed POGBA for?

don't drag this any further hence you will end up disgracing yourself

tell me what you signed fabregas for and what you signed Costa for

tell me what Madrid signed modric for and what they signed benzema for

tell me what arsenal signed ozil for and what they signed Sanchez for?

do you sign a midfielder to do a striker's job and a striker to do a midfielder's job?

when signing midfielder, what comes to mind first? goals or chances creation/midfield control

what is the primary job of a midfielder? pogba never scored more than 8 goals in the seria A, and yet this senile fool wants to make us believe he was signed for his goal scoring output, whoever called you smart must be the dumbest person on earth, even your fellow comrade knows his output when it comes to goals is just a plus

now answer every single question I asked you, you dingbat

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 20, 2017
patrickmuf:
Sometimes you don't just get how they manage to drag you into their rubbish arguments

grin grin grin Why Chelsea fans invade United thread like this nah
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
yet this senile fool wants to make us believe he was signed for his goal scoring output, whoever called you smart must be the dumbest person on earth

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 9:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
CapitalCee:

Mumu Pogba scored 7 goals at Juventus before joining United he is never known for scoring many goals.

If i ask you to back the highlighted with your june salary now, you will run and cover your head with pillow.

ChristineC:
that's why opinion are as diverse as colors on a chameleon so it's rather appropriate to lay on the facts!
9 goals and 5 assists into 89 = £6.36m/contribution + 5MotM
2 goals and 2 assists into 32 = £8m/contribution + 1MotM
since I've been around here all that matter is goals and assists, so let's be consistent enough.
eskis me but how do you define value for money again?

their respective playing careers are not over so there are more Windows to observe clearly but it's obvious who's going to be mentioned alongside the best in the business.

everybody expects bigger things from Paul Pogba not because of the fee (except some clueless ones) but because he is the bigger talent, and by a very wide margin. nobody expects N'Golo Kante to achieve certain things because it will be unusual for just another Johnbull, yet when ridiculous comments like "it's not even a debate" starts flying then it degenerates to undiluted comedy.

You buy a 3000usd tv and you dont expect it to bring premium production because of the price, you are a joke. Quality is directly proportional to price in a sane market. Stop deceiving yourself, i cant buy ferrari and expect it to be sounding like keke napep. You pay the price for quality, you not talking to mumu here.

hensben:
Is this true?

I later found out herrera was awarded man utd's player of the year. Pogba was not even in top 3. This was adjudged by the club not me. Only fools will believe pogba measured up to standards expected of him last season.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 9:51pm On Jun 20, 2017
dopeJemi:

don't drag this any further hence you will end up disgracing yourself

tell me what you signed fabregas for and what you signed Costa for

tell me what Madrid signed modric for and what they signed benzema for

tell me what arsenal signed ozil for and what they signed Sanchez for?

do you sign a midfielder to do a striker's job and a striker to do a midfielder's job?

when signing midfielder, what comes to mind first? goals or chances creation/midfield control

what is the primary job of a midfielder? pogba never scored more than 8 goals in the seria A, and yet this senile fool wants to make us believe he was signed for his goal scoring output, whoever called you smart must be the dumbest person on earth, even your fellow comrade knows his output when it comes to goals is just a plus

now answer every single question I asked you, you dingbat

Seriously?? Your watery brain must have evaporated

You signed just to control the midfield Not for Goals or assists??.......89m??

Its either you are a dummy or Woodward is......

Whatever you claimed to have signed him for,he has failed in all......
He has been bullied by Kante,Huddleston's and even the Ziyechs of this world
I doubt he has more assists than Alonso
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:52pm On Jun 20, 2017
[quote author=airmark post=57705984]

If i ask you to back the highlighted with your june salary now, you will run and cover your head

You be olodo, Pogba scored 7 goals and 15 assist in seria A, the season before he transferred to UNITED. Google is your friend.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 9:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
dopeJemi:

what is the primary job of a midfielder? pogba never scored more than 8 goals in the seria A, and yet this senile fool wants to make us believe he was signed for his goal scoring output,

When you are a big money signing, with improved salaries and all stuffs, you are expected to up your game and perform better than your previous season. This was exactly what roberto carlos told beckham after joining real madrid. No time for jerry curls. We expected him to bring a new stuff to the fore, which he failed to do. He was more concerned with his hair styles than on how to drag his team out of 6th position. Are we the only people that criticised his performance? No ! Even former man utd players did. You dont need to turn a blind eye to reality. 89m is too big for what pogba rendered. It's like paying for pizza and you are served only chapati.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4202) (4203) (4204) (4205) (4206) (4207) (4208) ... (14181) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ellexy and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.