Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,804 members, 7,841,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4222) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8809318 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4219) (4220) (4221) (4222) (4223) (4224) (4225) ... (14197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2017
Jose Mourinho is unhappy at the lack of movement on Manchester United signings this summer, Sky sources understand.

Mourinho identified four key positions where United needed to strengthen to executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward at the start of the summer, but the club have so far only brought in defender Victor Lindelof ahead of embarking on a pre-season tour of the US on Sunday.

While Mourinho would like signings in place before the three-week trip, United are having to wait on other clubs to bring in replacements before allowing players to leave.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
"Manchester United are not in the position at the moment, I don't think, to let Rooney leave, because they haven't got sufficient cover. I think if Morata comes in, then Rooney might be able to leave Old Trafford. He could sit on his deal at United or move to Everton."

- JAME COOPER [SSNHQ]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2017
"That's something he'd [Jose Mourinho] like to do this week. United are back in training on Saturday and go to the United States on Sunday, so Jose Mourinho would ideally like to have players in for that.

"The problem with doing these deals is that the selling clubs are waiting for players to come in to them, for example Chelsea waiting for Bakayoko to come in from Monaco, which would free Nemanja Matic up to United, and the same with Morata, do Real Madrid need a striker?"

- JAME COOPER [SSNHQ]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:01pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oasis007:
"That's something he'd [Jose Mourinho] like to do this week. United are back in training on Saturday and go to the United States on Sunday, so Jose Mourinho would ideally like to have players in for that.

"The problem with doing these deals is that the selling clubs are waiting for players to come in to them, for example Chelsea waiting for Bakayoko to come in from Monaco, which would free Nemanja Matic up to United, and the same with Morata, do Real Madrid need a striker?"

- JAME COOPER [SSNHQ]
Matic again !? Dafuq angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
Matic again !? Dafuq angry

grin

Oga..... we have to live with it if he's eventually signed!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Choi
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by michaelbelgium(m): 3:13pm On Jul 04, 2017
mourihno..abeg sign player nah...arsenal don sign Lacazette...leave this Morata and his love for madrid bench and sign other players
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
Man utd ready to sign morata for 60 million.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

buh for 40m That's much oh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

buh for 40m That's much oh

Oh... it's not my money undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 3:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
Matic fall on you! 40mil fall on cfc! Maga fall on you! grin cheesy tongue

Funlord....how marketttee? Mathematics fall on you cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2017
diggz:
Matic fall on you! 40mil fall on cfc! Maga fall on you! grin cheesy tongue

Funlord....how marketttee? Mathematics fall on you cheesy

Matic na dm! We need an extra dm? He is Your 2nd best dm in chelsea for that matter! A key ingredient in your sides recent success? Even though he has not signed how is 40m for a multiple league winner with a close to perfect injury free record a maga bill? But Sandro for 60 million is not? Perspective nigga.....get some!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 3:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
funlord:

Matic na dm! We need an extra dm? He is Your 2nd best dm in chelsea for that matter! A key ingredient in your sides recent success? Even though he has not signed how is 40m for a multiple league winner with a close to perfect injury free record a maga bill? But Sandro for 60 million is not? Perspective nigga.....get some!

Thank God you are now happy with the player and the price.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 3:43pm On Jul 04, 2017
I said it! Ed Woodward has zero negotiation skills. Its time for us to get worried because this man will end up overpaying for Mourinho's 3rd or 4th choices on his transfer target list.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 3:46pm On Jul 04, 2017
diggz:

Thank God you are now happy with the player and the price.

Not really...I actually prefer other players to him but I ain't jose! Even on our thread I have made my stance on him known! if we get fabinho or any of our other targets then we will still let chelsea keep him! He is a back up option to us! Price never matters to united anyway......ching a Ling all day....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
Seems JM is keeping Januzaj and Pereira in the Team for next Season?!

There were Rumors last Month on Januzaj moving to another Club, but it seems all the Rumors have died a natural Death!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
Januzaj has been put up for sale for £10m and is talks with real sociedad? Which rumors have died down again?

http://kwese.espn.com/football/club/manchester-united/360/blog/post/3147473/mourinho-patience-wears-out-as-januzaj-faces-sad-end-to-united-career
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2017
funlord:

Januzaj has been put up for sale for £10m and is talks with real sociedad? Which rumors have died down again?

http://kwese.espn.com/football/club/manchester-united/360/blog/post/3147473/mourinho-patience-wears-out-as-januzaj-faces-sad-end-to-united-career

grin

Did you check the Date on the above Post?! No News on him moving to any Club since the beginning of this Month..... that's my Point!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 7:34pm On Jul 04, 2017
slimghost:
I said it! Ed Woodward has zero negotiation skills. Its time for us to get worried because this man will end up overpaying for Mourinho's 3rd or 4th choices on his transfer target list.

When somebody opens his mouth to declare the club has enough to sign anybody, then that calls for worry. This obsession with Morata is unbecoming considering that it's obvious the club wants to rinse us properly since we have now dethroned them as the richest club in the world and with enough money than sense as shown with the money wasted on Di Maria, Falcao and the Other musician wannabee cnut from PSV. Look at how Roma's posturing with Liverpool on Salah ended but with us Inter won't back down, Madrid won't back down and one would think we are going for some world class superstar signings. What's more annoying is that these are clubs that our current manager has done great things for and they can't even use "their conscience"

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Did you check the Date on the above Post?! No News on him moving to any Club since the beginning of this Month..... that's my Point!

It's not just Januzaj, virtually every player the press said would be leaving weeks ago. So its obvious it's down to when we start getting players in. Right now we don't even have rumors to look forward to because Ed is probably in the US throwing a big independence day carnival.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2017
funlord:

Pre season is not even a determinant of how things will shape up when the season kicks off! Under van gaal and Moyes we smashed teams on tour before struggling with wack teams once the league starts! I usually don't send pre season and be rest assured anyone hoping for a move to united even while on holiday is still swimming, eating right, doing morning laps, soft gym work and probably playing beach soccer with friends! They are not completely unfit!

I recently saw a video of pogba and lukaku chilling in a fitness center eating apples and training while on holiday in another country! The main fitness is gained in august!
My point about preseason is for proper integration into the fold not really about winning games although it brings about a positive feeling...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2017
patrickmuf:
My point about preseason is for proper integration into the fold not really about winning games although it brings about a positive feeling...

A quality player needs at most a weeks training to understand the playing styles of the key members of the starting 11! These are guys who have been doing this for 10 plus years even longer As for integration jose speaks almost 5 languages...united has spanish speaking, french speaking, english speaking, german speaking and Italian speaking players everywhere! How won't they blend......experience wan kill some of them sef..guy no worry! This season go be fire! This is just the calm before the storm!

I'm not even tripping.......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:18pm On Jul 04, 2017
funlord:

A quality player needs at most a weeks training to understand the playing styles of the key members of the starting 11! These are guys who have been doing this for 10 plus years even longer As for integration jose speaks almost 5 languages...united has spanish speaking, french speaking, english speaking, german speaking and Italian speaking players everywhere! How won't they blend......experience wan kill some of them sef..guy no worry! This season go be fire! This is just the calm before the storm!

I'm not even tripping.......
I'm most hopeful...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:24pm On Jul 04, 2017
joeace2020:

It's not just Januzaj, virtually every player the press said would be leaving weeks ago. So its obvious it's down to when we start getting players in. Right now we don't even have rumors to look forward to because Ed is probably in the US throwing a big independence day carnival.

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2017
joeace2020:

Abeg where that fourfourfour guy. Make he come gives us fake news like man utd bids for messi, ronaldo and ramos. Make we get hope small.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2017
joeace2020:

When somebody opens his mouth to declare the club has enough to sign anybody, then that calls for worry. This obsession with Morata is unbecoming considering that it's obvious the club wants to rinse us properly since we have now dethroned them as the richest club in the world and with enough money than sense as shown with the money wasted on Di Maria, Falcao and the Other musician wannabee cnut from PSV. Look at how Roma's posturing with Liverpool on Salah ended but with us Inter won't back down, Madrid won't back down and one would think we are going for some world class superstar signings. What's more annoying is that these are clubs that our current manager has done great things for and they can't even use "their conscience"

Don't blame Madrid,blame Woodward. After seeing how he messed up the De Gea-Contreao swap deal and how much he paid for Di Maria, they know we have a clownish Novice handling our transfer negotiation and won't stand down on their asking price for Morata!
We are not even trying to sign world class players and we are experiencing this drama. SMH
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:19pm On Jul 04, 2017
obainojazz:
Abeg where that fourfourfour guy. Make he come gives us fake news like man utd bids for messi, ronaldo and ramos. Make we get hope small.
My belle o grin grin grin

These days everywhere just quiet and boring, sometimes i wonder if Woodward and co are playing with our emotions. Abi which kind wahala be this na? I miss those rumors even though most can be annoying.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
grin grin grin

Guess next Week won't be as boring as this Week though!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:35am On Jul 05, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 6:52am On Jul 05, 2017
shocked shocked Be like today na my birthday..o. Make man utd give me better signing today. grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:43am On Jul 05, 2017
obainojazz:
shocked shocked Be like today na my birthday..o. Make man utd give me better signing today. grin
E be like? grin

Hbd! More blissful years.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4219) (4220) (4221) (4222) (4223) (4224) (4225) ... (14197) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Claroo(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.