Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8724670 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2013
Mr_TA:

Well it wasn't working at the time, if you actually wanted to discuss the way they've played before today or if you just wanted to take a cheap shot, but I'm sure it's the latter so carry on. wink

City havent played any differently.

Utd just aren't good enough to cope

The goals today are more as a result of your awful play than anything else.

stones and glasshouses mate wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2013
Bet365 : Dzeko to come on with a goal...

Bleep Pundits, they hate Manure cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by superstar1(m): 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2013
Cristalz: I can't see why some guys are calling/blaming Moyes here.
Do players like these, with all their knowledge and experience, need David Moyes to tell 'em the basics of football??
There has been no performance at all for Moyes to even work with today.

Moyes deserve part of the blame. He started young ahead of zaha and nani. He started rio ahead of Evans and smalling ahead of Fabio.

Sincerely I think Giggs experience would have safe the day from being embarrassing but definitely we would have lost.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2013
superstar1: Pls is Evans still injured. Rio needs to retire

I said Rio shouldn't start 2day after his numerous errors past week.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2013
El Guapo:
Yeah he's culpable for that, does that explain why u lots are conceding goals like a Stationary Stores team on tour de France? cheesy

goals change games - RVP can't be on the pitch with kompany having the guts to join the attack. vincent already sized rooney up and knew rooney is lightweight.

all the set pieces rooney has taken today met the forehead of a city player. what exactly is rooney good at? he masks his deficiencies with playing crossfield passes like scholes.

strikers score goals not take credits for hitting the longest passes. we should sell rooney - he adds no value to this team. his wages in the last 3 years could have bought a decent striker.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:38pm On Sep 22, 2013
dademola: stop focusing d blame on rooney. D whole team has been poor.

Bro u are wastinG ur time on that molested cretin...all the retàrd sees on d fixture today is Man city Vs Rooney!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 22, 2013
Cristalz: RVP being present on the pitch today wouldn't have made any impact whatsoever.
The overall performance woulda made him look like a handsome a*ss, the way Welbeck and Rooney have been made to look since the beginning.
d team doesnt nid to play well for RVP to score.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by superstar1(m): 5:40pm On Sep 22, 2013
Today is just not our day. Everything has gone woefully wrong. From lack of basic football and tactical discipline (if any).
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2013
Ibime:

Dayo, we've heard this one before.

You're slipping man.

Come with new jams.

I would like to request some Bongos Ikwe for tonight's owambe
Ahn ahn u dey learn work? Me dey play Bongos na

Shey na Sunny Bobo or Stanley Nnorom u want?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cristalz(f): 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2013
superstar1:

Moyes deserve part of the blame. He started young ahead of zaha and nani. He started rio ahead of Evans and smalling ahead of Fabio.

Sincerely I think Giggs experience would have safe the day from being embarrassing but definitely we would have lost.

Dude, this is the same team that played beautifully against Leverkusen on Tuesday (except for the RVP/Welbeck switch).
You wanna blame a coach for sticking to a winning side? A seamless winning side for that matter, with the exception of a few errors here 'n there.

This has nothing to do with Moyes. The guys simply refused to play since kick-off.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by superstar1(m): 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2013
I can't wait for the press assassination of DM. They will be out for his head. Lmaoooo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:42pm On Sep 22, 2013
elrony:
Bro u are wastinG ur time on that molested cretin...all the retàrd sees on d fixture today is Man city Vs Rooney!!

that's because you are a tool....
if you cannot see rooney cost us this game then fall from a high rise & die.

rooney has constantly wasted all our routes into a goal. even his 3 yard passes were missed and you are here dragging your father's name in the mud!

if rooney cüms in a cup, you would drink it with a straw.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2013
A-40:

Ahn ahn u dey learn work? Me dey play Bongos na

Shey na Sunny Bobo or Stanley Nnorom u want?

Give us something unexpected bros. Na igbo music I want hear tonight.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2013
Coogar..... grin grin grin grin grin

Rooney has your phone number cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lertee(f): 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2013
Good rooney,all I see is u in this game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cristalz(f): 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2013
dademola: d team doesnt nid to play well for RVP to score.

Because RVP is capable of doing both defensive and midfield work like Rooney??
RVP is classy yeah, but he stands on the back of the feed he gets from the middle. Why do you think Rooney plays behind him? To do the donkey work and feed him, that's why.

And look, the guy being wizard-hunted gives us the consolation goal.

Go Rooney! kiss
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hahaha. Rooney done score. Coogar go hear am today grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 5:45pm On Sep 22, 2013
Rooney says u shud shut da fc...Uk up coogar!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by superstar1(m): 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2013
Cristalz:

Dude, this is the same team that played beautifully against Leverkusen on Tuesday (except for the RVP/Welbeck switch).
You wanna blame a coach for sticking to a winning side? A seamless winning side for that matter, with the exception of a few errors here 'n there.

This has nothing to do with Moyes. The guys simply refused to play since kick-off.
It has everything to do with DM. If they refused to show up in 1st half, I agree could be due to the players lackadaisical attitude. Not showing up in 2nd is the coach's fault. Can they try that with Fergie ? Plzzzz
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2013
jackbauerspower:

City havent played any differently.

Utd just aren't good enough to cope

The goals today are more as a result of your awful play than anything else.

stones and glasshouses mate wink

Well obviously we've been poor, but how come you haven't quoted all my criticism of our team and squad? As I said cheap shot. City haven't been great before today apart from the Newcastle opener. But I'll agree to disagree.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2013
jackbauerspower: Coogar..... grin grin grin grin grin

Rooney has your phone number cheesy

who gives a fück!!!
he's had 30 attempts at set pieces, it's inevitable that one would saunter into the net. why didn't he do this when it mattered most?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:48pm On Sep 22, 2013
coogar:

that's because you are a tool....
if you cannot see rooney cost us this game then fall from a high rise & die.

rooney has constantly wasted all our routes into a goal. even his 3 yard passes were missed and you are here dragging your father's name in the mud!

if rooney cüms in a cup, you would drink it with a straw.

Eww...always pathetic ...ur analysis gives м̣̣̥̇ε̲̣̣ d impression dat u re blind...mentally tho!!
Well u are a molested rètard after all ...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2013
coogar:

goals change games - RVP can't be on the pitch with kompany having the guts to join the attack. vincent already sized rooney up and knew rooney is lightweight.

all the set pieces rooney has taken today met the forehead of a city player. what exactly is rooney good at? he masks his deficiencies with playing crossfield passes like scholes.

strikers score goals not take credits for hitting the longest passes. we should sell rooney - he adds no value to this team. his wages in the last 3 years could have bought a decent striker.

Rooney staying anonymous in a game now has direct egregious effects on the entire team?

He Just scored and bailed himself out, explain why Fellaini/Carrick pivot has been the worst thing ever to grace footie since Debosky stopped manning the leftback position cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2013
Cristalz:

Because RVP is capable of doing both defensive and midfield work like Rooney??
RVP is classy yeah, but he stands on the back of the feed he gets from the middle. Why do you think Rooney plays behind him? To do the donkey work and feed him, that's why.

And look, the guy being wizard-hunted gives us the consolation goal.

Go Rooney! kiss
my point is; Rvp has bailed us out in d past when we played as poorly as we did today. I'm not saying RVP wlda guaranteed anyfn today, bt with him on d pitch, u neva can tell.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 22, 2013
Mr_TA:

Well obviously we've been poor, but how come you haven't quoted all my criticism of our team and squad? As I said cheap shot. City haven't been great before today apart from the Newcastle opener. But I'll agree to disagree.

You put your head on the block and got decapitated by an axe of your own making.

Like I said, stones and glass houses.

Moving on, what does Kagawa have to do to get a game. I cant imagine the guy would be happy seeing wastepipe Young starting ahead of him weekly?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2013
El Guapo:

Rooney staying anonymous in a game now has direct egregious effects on the entire team?

He Just scored and bailed himself out, explain why Fellaini/Carrick pivot has been the worst thing ever to grace footie since Debosky stopped manning the leftback position cheesy

scoring goals isn't the biggie - it's scoring it when it's most needed. so your team concedes 10 goals then you manage to score hatrick at the death - it means you have bailed yourself out?

dademola: my point is; Rvp has bailed us out in d past when we played as poorly as we did today. I'm not saying RVP wlda guaranteed anyfn today, bt with him on d pitch, u neva can tell.

RVP would have given our wingers something to aim at. his hold up play is 100 times better than rooney's. the ball sticks to RVP, he holds it and spreads the play. rooney can't hold the ball against top defenders & each time the passes find him, kompany picked his pockets.

abeg, rooney is pure wänkery'
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lertee(f): 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2013
BAD day for de gea
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2013
jackbauerspower:

You put your head on the block and got decapitated by an axe of your own making.

Like I said, stones and glass houses.

Moving on, what does Kagawa have to do to get a game. I cant imagine the guy would be happy seeing wastepipe Young starting ahead of him weekly?

dont worry ASININE YOUNG'S days are numbered.He has just been given enough rope to hang himself
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cristalz(f): 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2013
superstar1:
It has everything to do with DM. If they refused to show up in 1st half, I agree could be due to the players lackadaisical attitude. Not showing up in 2nd is the coach's fault. Can they try that with Fergie ? Plzzzz

Answer me this. . .was Fergie the coach on Tuesday night against Leverkusen??
Bros, dey reason na. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2013
D worst mistake 2day was not startin Cleverly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2013
coogar:

scoring goals isn't the biggie - it's scoring it when it's most needed. so your team concedes 10 goals then you manage to score hatrick at the death - it means you have bailed yourself out?

Yes.

Rooney was clearly the best united player today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:53pm On Sep 22, 2013
Final whistle...

Shout to : Rio,young,welbeck,Valencia, and especially Dumbfućk Moyes!!...and d Rest!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Silentgroper(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.