Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,318 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8756951 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4338) (4339) (4340) (4341) (4342) (4343) (4344) ... (14159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
Leyqute

I'm simply referring to Arsenal and their myopic Fans. Kinda tired reading their gibberish Posts here!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 7:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
bigkesh:

I hope his outputs over the years in Ukraine and Bundesliga will count as goals and assists for United in PL this season

last season was the only time hazard had a better output when it comes to goals and assist

should we start the comparison from when he was at shaktar and borussia?

we could also add country
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 7:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
sinizia:

I need that guy. Barring his occasional madness, he'll be a good buy for us. He's young, energetic, flies through wings from his RB position with so much pace, and he's defensively strong. A suitable competition for Valencia and with him being young, will have many years of service to give us.

Imagine another scenario where we sign Aurier and Rose.. Rose with Martial or Rashford on the left and weirdly Valencia in 7 with Aurier behind him.. e go sweet die grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
Oasis007:
Leyqute

I'm simply referring to Arsenal and their myopic Fans. Kinda tired reading their gibberish Posts here!

If they lose maybe we'll hear word. That fellow who christened himself sod9 or so is just obtuse. He is the new elfemenono
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
joeace2020:

go 8 I
Imagine another scenario where we sign Aurier and Rose.. Rose with Martial or Rashford on the left and weirdly Valencia in 7 with Aurier behind him.. e go sweet die grin grin

Rose is another good LB I don't mind us going for. The reason I didn't list him as an option during this transfer period was coz of Levy and his high price tag on Tottenham players, in addition to Rose's injury record. Barring his injury record, I'll be elated to have Rose in our ranks. He's very good. Rose and a Martial partnership will be priceless.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
After our match with Madrid, I make bold to say we need more of a LB and a RB (hopefully Aurier) than a winger...
We need a very pacy and fit LB and an able deputy for Valencia, I still don't know why we choose to loan out TFM now, should've been sent out on loan last season. Valencia and his swashbuckling style means we can do with an inverted forward/AMF on the right, Rashford or Mata but the left side is practically dead with Darmian who have since lost his attacking impetus and Martial who just can't do no right in the eyes of Mou.
With a player like Shaw, I think we would have caused Madrid more problems seeing how Valencia performed on the right...
Darmian should be used as a bargaining chip for any good LB/RB
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2017
Leyqute:

If they lose maybe we'll hear word. That fellow who christened himself sod9 or so is just obtuse. He is the new elfemenono

grin

That's the Point! Because they won the useless Emirate Cup and luckily defeated Chelsea to lift the Community Shield - they think they've arrived!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2017
dopeJemi:

last season was the only time hazard had a better output when it comes to goals and assist

While you are at it,let's compare Van ginkel's output in Holland over the past 2 years to Pogba's
OR
Bertrand Traore in Holland over 2 years to Martial's record in PL

Since we don't care about the quality of the league they played
It is no coincidence he couldn't outscore Zaha in PL
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
sinizia:

Rose is another good LB I don't mind us going for. The reason I didn't list him as an option during this transfer period was coz of Levy and his high price tag on Tottenham players, in addition to Rose's injury record. Barring his injury record, I'll be elated to have Rose in our ranks. He's very good. Rose and a Martial partnership will be priceless.

There's just too much imbalance in our team and it's really shocked me how Mourinho didn't prioritize these areas before anything. The LB and RW positions are dead. On the LB position we should go all out for Rose if he becomes available. Maybe to soothe Levy we make a player exchange plus cash with Shaw. One crocked guy returning from injury for another and both with massive potentials. For me i am off the Shaw hype train, We can't be waiting on a player who has not had up to 10 fantastic games for us compared with one who has been delivering at Tottenham.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2017
bigkesh:

While you are at it,let's compare Van ginkel's output in Holland over the past 2 years to Pogba's
OR
Bertrand Traore in Holland over 2 years to Martial's record in PL

Since we don't care about the quality of the league they played
It is no coincidence he couldn't outscore Zaha in PL

no no no

it's mkhitaryan vs hazard here, lemme make it easy.. let's compare Hazard's output when he was at Lille to mkhitaryan's at either Dortmund or Shaktar, shall we?

or should we go country? choose one so we can begin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
dopeJemi:

you don't wanna go there mate

Go where exactly? I am not the one still looking for the best position for miki thrive. Why not query Ur peeps instead of me?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
Leyqute:

He is still the same gayner _mong!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
diggz:

Go where exactly? I am not the one still looking for the best position for miki thrive. Why not query Ur peeps instead of me?

nobody is looking for the best position for mkhitaryan mate, everybody knows he is better in the middle
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
dopeJemi:

I get am before no be property Bros. The major issue here is that Ur guys are still looking for mikis best position. Do you by chance know is best position in ManU?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
diggz:

I get am before no be property Bros. The major issue here is that Ur guys are still looking for mikis best position. Do you by chance know is best position in ManU?

dopeJemi:

nobody is looking for the best position for mkhitaryan mate, everybody knows he is better in the middle
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
dopeJemi:

Everybody knows he is better in the middle doing what exactly? What did he do in the middle last season? Well I wasn't the one who made the post below,

chrisley...024:
Miki's problem is inconsistency and seems to play better away from England. Jose should try him in a 3-man midfield especially against smaller teams.

Anyways... except you can magically convert the duds manU season to that of shaktar or dortmund , I don't understand you are trying to bring them in here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
diggz:
So they are still looking for miki mouse best position after we were told is left leg will outscore hidden ikedia both legs cheesy

The mysteries of life grin
even till now we still dey find Poorgba's best position.

I'll say let's try him at CB, just saying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
I wouldn't go near Rose. No need going for player who won't be available, we already have one in Shaw. As for Aurier, if we need Valencia backup then we should call Mensah back. Enough of all this money miss road expenses.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
joeace2020:

I really don't know why some guys here don't want Rose.... he's excellent!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Rose is an excellent Player as Shaw.... also he's an injury prone as Shaw. We do not need a Replica of Shaw at the LB, rather an Upgrade with injury-free Record.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2017
I hope JM would trust Martial and start him in every Game as a LWF in this coming Season. He's ready to fight, ready to deliver, ready to prove he's ain't a Season Wonder or a Fluke.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:39pm On Aug 10, 2017
diggz:

Everybody knows he is better in the middle doing what exactly? What did he do in the middle last season? Well I wasn't the one who made the post below,

Anyways... except you can magically convert the duds manU season to that of shaktar or dortmund , I don't understand you are trying to bring them in here.

I don't expect you to know that he played mostly on the right last season and sometimes on the left

almost two months out, played out of position, came on as a substitute most times and still scored 10 goals overall, when it comes to goals and assists, mkhitaryan and Hazard are not mates, I have thrashed that issue on your thread in the past, even ib.ime proved same

I am asking you and kesh to compare them when they were at Lille and shaktar, those clubs are in weaker leagues according to our doctor
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
Dembele suspended and fined by dortmund for dodging training and hiding in his house with all his phones off.... grin...the I must go to barca effect!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
But that Laurier guy would be a perfect buy for man utd though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
double post
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sharpboyus(m): 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
GloryIsaac:

No one is ever good enough for united.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2017
funlord:

Dembele suspended and fined by dortmund for dodging training and hiding in his house with all his phones off.... grin...the I must go to barca effect!

More than a club they say..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
Oasis007:

Rose is an excellent Player as Shaw.... also he's an injury prone as Shaw. We do not need a Replica of Shaw at the LB, rather an Upgrade with injury-free Record.

Really can't think of any available upgrade at the moment... i would have preferred the wolfsburg LB Ricardo but Milan has stolen him.. no way Dortmund is gon' sell their portuguese LB either.... so who exactly will fit?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
funlord:

He is still the same gayner _mong!

Forgive me, I made a mistake. Didn't know I've soiled my fingers by typing his monicker.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Really can't think of any available upgrade at the moment... i would have preferred the wolfsburg LB Ricardo but Milan has stolen him.. no way Dortmund is gon' sell their portuguese LB either.... so who exactly will fit?

No one!

I wish Aurier Rumor is True, coz we need a solid backup for Valencia. Seems Jose is satisfied with the LB coz United get at least 4 Players who can play the Position.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lana1:
Why pass to Mkhitaryan when u can just blast the ball to Mars.

Na curse go dey follow this îdiot everyday of the season if he continues with stupíd decisions like this.
*In Sinizia's voice* limelight-craving teenager.
Open through pass and someone dey mention this kind player were xavi dey.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4338) (4339) (4340) (4341) (4342) (4343) (4344) ... (14159) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.