Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8778614 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4337) (4338) (4339) (4340) (4341) (4342) (4343) ... (14175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 11:37am On Aug 10, 2017
Lana1:
Why pass to Mkhitaryan when u can just blast the ball to Mars.

Na curse go dey follow this îdiot everyday of the season if he continues with stupíd decisions like this.
*In Sinizia's voice* limelight-craving teenager.
Things are not always as they seem.
Pogba might have thought him to be offside.

These decisions happen in a split second.

Was it not this same guy giving numerous through balls to wasteful ibra last season?

Ronaldo and the rest do these type of wasteful things too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 10, 2017
Elxandre:

Things are not always as they seem.
Pogba might have thought him to be offside.

These decisions happen in a split second.

Was it not this same guy giving numerous through balls to wasteful ibra last season?

Ronaldo and the rest do these type of wasteful things too.
don't u think it's foolhardy to mention Ronaldo and Poorgba in same post?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 11:44am On Aug 10, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
don't u think it's foolhardy to mention Ronaldo and Poorgba in same post?
You don't know how to read even little passages in context?

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lincolnn2: 12:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
We're supposed to be working on fixing our dead right wing position, which means going for a good, natural right winger to man that position. Instead, we're chasing after Ivan Perisic, a known left-winger to come and do what exactly? Take over the left-wing from Martial? For how many years, thereby stunting Martial's growth and progress. We don't need Perisic, unless he can man the right-wing position as effective as he does on the left-wing.
I give it to you that Anthony Martial can own that left wing, he just needs the manager's trust and confidence at all times, including sufficient game times. We know what he's capable of doing, the talent is there. Why stunt his growth?

We should focus on getting a natural right winger, someone who can do the job effectively, he doesn't have to cost gazillions before we look in his direction. I wonder why we're not bidding for Riyadh Marez.

And for the left-back position, I trust Luke Shaw is in that position. He just needs to fix his injury woes, and he'll come good.

We should be more concerned about getting a proper right winger. I don't know why JM is not looking at that right flank.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 12:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
MRTA7:
Big if but if they sort their defence my prediction is City win the league. I'm unsure about Chelsea this season as they seem to be imploding. Conte is very unhappy at certain things and it wouldn't surprise me if he leaves before the end of the season.
We can finish anywhere in the top 4. Hard to say right now. I don't feel we've improved our goal scoring yet as Lukaku will pretty much score the same as Zlatan but we need one or 2 more to step up with double figures in league goals this season.

We need a trophy this season though.
dablord will give us double figures goals this season,Mata will find away to contribute somehow too.
would you rather we win another domestic trophy say,fa or carling instead of a 2nd place finish and no trophy with an encouraging UCL run ?.

city scares me too but they scared me last year.so if it just be hype.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 12:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
SIRcumalot:

dablord will give us double figures goals this season,Mata will find away to contribute somehow too.
would you rather we win another domestic trophy say,fa or carling instead of a 2nd place finish and no trophy with an encouraging UCL run ?.

Its pretty tough to say. The expectations are high and they should be. Nearly 300m has been spent by Jose in 2 summers so delivering better than the odd no trophy and encouraging ucl run and 2nd place. To me that's not really good enough. We needs to keep trophies on the board and they have 2 to be big trophies. Minimum fa cup + 2nd in the league and semi of ucl. Is a good season in my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 1:13pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lana1:
Why pass to Mkhitaryan when u can just blast the ball to Mars.

Na curse go dey follow this îdiot everyday of the season if he continues with stupíd decisions like this.
*In Sinizia's voice* limelight-craving teenager.
wail boy
wail!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 10, 2017
Lincolnn2:
We're supposed to be working on fixing our dead right wing position, which means going for a good, natural right winger to man that position. Instead, we're chasing after Ivan Perisic, a known left-winger to come and do what exactly? Take over the left-wing from Martial? For how many years, thereby stunting Martial's growth and progress. We don't need Perisic, unless he can man the right-wing position as effective as he does on the left-wing.
I give it to you that Anthony Martial can own that left wing, he just needs the manager's trust and confidence at all times, including sufficient game times. We know what he's capable of doing, the talent is there. Why stunt his growth?

We should focus on getting a natural right winger, someone who can do the job effectively, he doesn't have to cost gazillions before we look in his direction. I wonder why we're not bidding for Riyadh Marez.

And for the left-back position, I trust Luke Shaw is in that position. He just needs to fix his injury woes, and he'll come good.

We should be more concerned about getting a proper right winger. I don't know why JM is not looking at that right flank.

I really don't understand United's transfer business, it looks so crazy and foolish...... See how dead the RW and LB is and they're looking for a LWer and RB.... Well, we'll determine if Woodward has sense by Sep 1st.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2017
SIRcumalot:

Your optimism is beautiful. cheesy

Make we sha no fvck up like last season. Everybody needs to start creatimg chances and scoring goals. Everybody from Matic upwards.

I have a feeling Mkhi will explode this season. Dude seems to have a growing understanding of things. I'll puy my money on him to hit double figures in the EPL for both goals and assists.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2017
Leyqute:

Make we sha no fvck up like last season. Everybody needs to start creatimg chances and scoring goals. Everybody from Matic upwards.

I have a feeling Mkhi will explode this season. Dude seems to have a growing understanding of things. I'll puy my money on him to hit double figures in the EPL for both goals and assists.

Mhiki will only achieve this if he is played in his best position which is not the right wing.

Lincolnn2:

The matter don tire everybody. The right wing is dead so atkeast a mahrez there would count for something with Valencia behind him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2017
SIRcumalot:

I will only tolerate losing to Barça,madrid or Bayern. the rest we suppose fit beat.

PSG,Juventus and ATM right now

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 4:33pm On Aug 10, 2017
Kante go bully am
Silva go delete am
Huddlestone sef boss am
Dembele played with his feelings
Modric dealt him
Henderson finish am

Different midfielders with various styles bossed our 120m man(Pietro's currency)
Pogba is an expensive bitch,he succumbs to any style

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lordemperoris100(m): 4:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
bigkesh:

Kante go bully am
Silva go delete am
Huddlestone sef boss am
Modric dealt him
Henderson finish am

Different midfielders with various styles bossed our 120m man(Pietro's currency)
grin
bigkesh:

Kante go bully am
Silva go delete am
Huddlestone sef boss am
Modric dealt him
Henderson finish am

89m wastebin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 5:14pm On Aug 10, 2017
bigkesh:

You be weyrey o grin

This is so fvcking hilarious grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2017
bigkesh:
Kante go bully am
Silva go delete am
Huddlestone sef boss am
Modric dealt him
Henderson finish am

You failed to add isco.. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
To think this was the horse they claimed will tear EPL apart.

I'll skip the I told u so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lordemperoris100(m): 5:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
Buy Di Maria -Finished 4th...

Buy Memphis Depay - Finished 5th..

Buy Pogba - Finished 6th..

Buy Lukaku - probably will finished at 7th

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Whiteshades(m): 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2017
Even in this inflated transfer market, pogba won't cost half of his transfer fee if he is to be sold.
Naija yahoo guys are still learning work from juventus

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
David Moyes:

“I think he’s a top player, [but] I don’t know if he’s a player who completely makes a difference for Manchester United,” Moyes said, speaking to ESPN FC.

“I think that over the years Manchester United have had players like Cantona, even Ryan Giggs, people who are special players.

“I don’t know if Pogba’s that, I think he’s a good player, I think he’ll add to Manchester United, but will he make the difference? Is he someone who will score the goal at really important stages in games or make the key pass? I’m not sure about that.

“But I do think that the machine that Manchester United are now, the size, the players they’ve got, you know they’ve got a massive stature to their team, I think Pogba adds to that.

“And I do think he’s a good player, but I’m not quite sure if he’ll make the difference in key games.”

Gollum is probably right about the unmatured Pug-bar not getting to Giggs', Cantona's level for Utd.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
undecidedWho is the best midfielder in Epl
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2017
bigkesh:

we go see. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
Leyqute:

can't just be spending with no result, whichever diety we offend suppose Don free us.
mkhi will be great this year,i sure say na him be our best player for pre season sef.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 6:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
this aurier story they comeback again o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:45pm On Aug 10, 2017
SIRcumalot:

can't just be spending with no result, whichever diety we offend suppose Don free us.
mkhi will be great this year,i sure say na him be our best player for pre season sef.
Miki's problem is inconsistency and seems to play better away from England. Jose should try him in a 3-man midfield especially against smaller teams.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 6:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
So they are still looking for miki mouse best position after we were told is left leg will outscore hidden ikedia both legs cheesy

The mysteries of life grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2017
diggz:
So they are still looking for miki mouse best position after we were told is left leg will outscore hidden ikedia both legs cheesy

you don't wanna go there mate
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 6:57pm On Aug 10, 2017
diggz:

Durhpe-jemi won't learn
Any United player compared to Hazard will struggle

I think he had a better season than Hazard though,arguable but we all know Thorgan and Mkhi performed on the same level
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 7:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
bigkesh:
Durhpe-jemi won't learn
Any United player compared to Hazard will fail
should we compare their outputs over the years? are you ready?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2017
grin

.... and the Winter has finally come! Time to shiver at the Sight of the Night King is here!

..... let's the Game of Throne begins! Hope to see the Greyjoy of the EPL loses Tomorrow, so that we can party at the Iron Island!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2017
dopeJemi:

should we compare their outputs over the years? are you ready?

I hope his outputs over the years in Ukraine and Bundesliga will count as goals and assists for United in PL this season

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:10pm On Aug 10, 2017
Oasis007:
grin

.... and the Winter has finally come! Time to shiver at the Sight of the Night King is here!

..... let's the Game of Throne begins! Hope to see the Greyjoy of the EPL loses Tomorrow, so that we can party at the Iron Island!

Arsenal are sore losers

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2017
SIRcumalot:
this aurier story they comeback again o.

I need that guy. Barring his occasional madness, he'll be a good buy for us. He's young, energetic, flies through wings from his RB position with so much pace, and he's defensively strong. A suitable competition for Valencia and with him being young, will have many years of service to give us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4337) (4338) (4339) (4340) (4341) (4342) (4343) ... (14175) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.