Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4350) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8710390 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4347) (4348) (4349) (4350) (4351) (4352) (4353) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
Matic tearing dem apart
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
My Bag of beans is balling out of control....otunba femo...I see you down there and this mail is for you... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
Chelseafan1:

When Herrera-better-than-Kante dey chop bench with seat belt already, u go know say Kante na their baba, anytime, anyday.

so you believe say Herrera dey bench because he no sabi?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 4:39pm On Aug 13, 2017
patrickmuf:
Lukaku says mess you...
mess you grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrBleach: 4:40pm On Aug 13, 2017
patrickmuf:
Lukaku says mess you...
bolakale30:

you were saying?

Honestly that was a defenders mistake, it's an easy goal nothing special, Rashford is the real man of the moment, he convinced the defenders and directed Lukaku where to run at all he had to do was boot it in.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by metodman(m): 4:41pm On Aug 13, 2017
Odunharry:
Mhen I miss nani and Giggs when it comes to crossing

We definitely need a Perisic. .. he's not a Ronaldo nor Neymar but he will bring some consistent performances, something Martial and Rashford lack, probably cos they are still young
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
Odunharry:
Mhen I miss nani and Giggs when it comes to crossing
Azzin. I dont think Blind has made any accurate cross!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:43pm On Aug 13, 2017
MrBleach:

Honestly that was a defenders mistake, it's an easy goal nothing special, Rashford is the real man of the moment, he convinced the defenders and directed Lukaku where to run at all he had to do was boot it in.
Most likely you're following your livescore.com
Lukaku has been better than Rashidi so far

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2017
dopeJemi:

so you believe say Herrera dey bench because he no sabi?

Neymar sabi but when he see hin Ogas, he go bow.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2017
Westham have the potential to score but they are lacking that creative player especially considering Lanzini is out injured.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Neymar sabi but when he see hin Ogas, he go bow.
so na mata be Herrera oga abi where you dey drive go?
Hazard never chop bench before? Rooney? fabregas? Ronaldo?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrBleach: 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
chrisley024:
Most likely you're following your livescore.com
Lukaku has been better than Rashidi so far
I didn't say Lukaku was better than Rashford or Rashford was better than Lukaku all I implied was Rashford should be the man that deserves the most praise for the goal...SIMPLE, Let's learn to read and comprehend sir.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
Roland17:
Westham have the potential to score but they are lacking that creative player especially considering Lanzini is out injured.

Lanzini especially is wicked. Thank God he's out
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
Lana1:
Azzin. I dont think Blind has made any accurate cross!!
Most of the crosses must hit the opponent.. Kilode gan.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 4:47pm On Aug 13, 2017
Chelseafan1:

He did more than this in his first season for us.

Na Kante be steal for 30m.
So you are now comparing Matic's performance in his entire first year with Chelsea to his first match with United?

My brother is your brain observing sabbath too?

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
Matic is a fantastic Midfielder, he's bringing the Best out of his Partner [Pogba]..... no wonder Kante was reduced to an ordinary Player against Burnley.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
That would've been a goal conceded. We scored and most of our players started making show instead of calming the game down and going for the 2nd
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:48pm On Aug 13, 2017
Nihilist:
This fool pointing to the badge
cry cry cry

Mehn I took an L with this goal.
Take it!!! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
HT
Without Chelsea where would ManU be. Common you guys should show some gratitude

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 4:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
Matic is a good footballer, Damn.
See wetin shekpe dey enjoy since
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
dablord final ball to Rashidi could've been better. Valencia and miki better stop that rough play with arnatovic.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
MrBleach:

I didn't say Lukaku was better than Rashford or Rashford was better than Lukaku all I implied was Rashford should be the man that deserves the most praise for the goal...SIMPLE, Let's learn to read[b] and comprehend sir.[/b]
I know this is a mail but I won't deliver it sir grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:50pm On Aug 13, 2017
chrisley024:
That would've been a goal conceded. We scored and most of our players started making show instead of calming the game down and going for the 2nd
Very annoying. We'v4 been guilty of that for 4 seasons now. We score and we immediately take our foot off the pedal!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
MrBleach:

[color=#770077]Honestly that was a defenders mistake, it's an easy goal nothing special, Rashford is the real man of the moment, he convinced the defenders [b]and directed Lukaku where to run at all he had to do was boot it in. [/color][/b]
You're obviously not watching the game, Lukaku showed Rashford where he wanted the pass and not the other way around...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
LoRdCaT:
So you are now comparing Matic's performance in his entire first year with Chelsea to his first match with United?

My brother is your brain observing sabbath too?

This is what happens when people have comprehension problem.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 4:52pm On Aug 13, 2017
Considering the angle, Ayew and not Fernandez should be taking that last shot especially since Ayew is left footed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
dopeJemi:

so na mata be Herrera oga abi where you dey drive go?

Hazard never chop bench before?
Rooney? fabregas? Ronaldo?

Bros, Matic is currently playing in Herrera's position not Mata's

Case closed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
Skimpledawg:
As it stands...

Lacazette 1 goal 0 assist
Morata 1 goal 1 assist
Lukaku 1 goal 0 assist

Nice goal by the way
They have started counting assists for strikers. Very soon they will start counting first touch and team play.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
Oasis007:
Matic is a fantastic Midfielder, he's bringing the Best out of his Partner [Pogba]..... no wonder Kante was reduced to an ordinary Player against Burnley.
Concentrate on your match undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
Chelseafan1:

This is what happens when people have comprehension problem.
Oya explain what you typed. go on, I am waiting
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrBleach: 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2017
patrickmuf:
You're obviously not watching the game, Lukaku showed Rashford where he wanted the pass and not the other way around...

Fam they have practiced the drill,
We see it in soccer all the time...Rashford initiated the play by running diagonally to the right and Lukaku ran diagonally to the left, it's common we see it all the time,
Rashford was already moving before Lukaku even thought to point fingers.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 4:54pm On Aug 13, 2017
eph12:

They have started counting assists for strikers. Very soon they will start counting first touch and team play.
Bobo, take time o grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4347) (4348) (4349) (4350) (4351) (4352) (4353) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: obainojazz(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.