Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,810 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4366) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8847146 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4363) (4364) (4365) (4366) (4367) (4368) (4369) ... (14210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
dopeJemi:

lemme get this straight

we are judging who the bigger club is by number of Champions League trophies won and how recently it was won, is that what you are saying?

Yes that is correct. Number of CL they have won and how recent they have won it. That is why Juventus is currently a bigger club than Notthingham Forest and Chelsea is a bigger club than Aston Villa

Arsenal havent won it and shouldnt even be in the conversation
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

Muller has 10 goals from 2 world cups, He has 39 CL goals. Key player for a grade A football club, key player in a grade A football nation. CL winner, World cup winner playing key roles at both wins. Balon dor 5th and 6th place

What else makes one world class

That's what some don't understand, Muller is a true definition of a world class player. People just bandy names of average players around, and players that have not proven themselves consistently at top level as world class, but underrate true world class player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
raumdeuter:

Yes that is correct. Number of CL they have won and how recent they have won it. That is why Juventus is currently a bigger club than Notthingham Forest and Chelsea is a bigger club than Aston Villa

Arsenal havent won it and shouldnt even be in the conversation

alright sir
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 9:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
CapitalCee:

Verrati is a world class player. I did not remember him

Muller have been a stand out player in two FIfa world Cups, he won several league titles and champions league as a vital player in the team, making the first eleven for Germany for a very long time while being a key part of the team.

Cc. Raumdeuter, Nihilist

yes he's been very important in the national team,let's still not forget that klose has 15 world cup goals in that same national team,that doesnt make him world class...I'm not trying to undermine Muller or his achievements but if we were to rate world class strikers in the class of cavani,Suarez,lewy...I don't think he's good enough to b considered world class..he's very much above average...the bayern and German setup favours his kinda play
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
I'm sure we can beat this Barca team!! undecided undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
Lana1:
Am not understanding. So it was Everton that paid the 10 mill for Rooney and not us??

Everton should finish 4-6th with this signings they mean Business.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 10:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
Matic: "When you put on that [United] shirt you feel some kind of pressure because this is a big club."

ballistics fired?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
dubylhover:

yes he's been very important in the national team,let's still not forget that klose has 15 world cup goals in that same national team,that doesnt make him world class...I'm not trying to undermine Muller or his achievements but if we were to rate world class strikers in the class of cavani,Suarez,lewy...I don't think he's good enough to b considered world class..he's very much above average...the bayern and German setup favours his kinda play

We are discussing world class players you are dragging Cavani to the conversation, is He paying your Electric bills?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 10:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
Neymar1095:

Pogba is the only world class player in Man Utd.
get some sleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
Vanquay:

We are discussing world class players you are dragging Cavani to the conversation, is He paying your Electric bills?
grin cheesy cheesy GOAT!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
ChristineC:
get some sleep
Lol. He didn't add De Gae
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
ChristineC:
Matic: "When you put on that [United] shirt you feel some kind of pressure because this is a big club."

ballistics fired?
hope the target was well locked on, cos that missile should be west London bound. I no won hear say the thing mistakenly land for North London.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 12:32am On Aug 17, 2017
This Matic hype no surprise me.

Darmian was the new Cafu and Repay was Ronaldo and Rooney rolled in one

We dey here

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 12:35am On Aug 17, 2017
Lana1:
I'm sure we can beat this Barca team!! undecided undecided

I concur its a nice game from Madrid.

But Sergio Ramos often behaves like your typical thug aka agbero he doesnt hide his hatred for Barca....Recall the way he teased messi with the ball, that one probably rained curses on him. grin

On a side note, i think the old barca is gone for good with the exit of neymar. The team seems to have lost confidence .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Godstraight(m): 2:12am On Aug 17, 2017
Tvegas:

I concur its a nice game.

But Sergio Ramos often behaves like your typical thug aka agbero....with the way he teased messi, the guy probably cursed him.

On a side note, i think the old barca is gone for good with the exit of neymar.
their board is horrible
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:34am On Aug 17, 2017
Godstraight:
their board is horrible
Everyone says this about their board
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 6:33am On Aug 17, 2017
Kross is not world class but pogba is world class undecided undecided undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Godstraight(m): 6:47am On Aug 17, 2017
eph12:

Everyone says this about their board
even a Chelsea fan like me no longer bitch about my own board but I pity for barca,its not even about neymar leaving,Madrid was planning, building,experimenting for the past four years the idiots were busy discarding the young talents,not building depths foolishly thinking a slow rakitic and ageing iniesta would give then world dominance,neymar kind of betray them by not stating his departure early in the transfer window.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 6:48am On Aug 17, 2017
let us overlook the £37m Didier Batshuayi while we wait for Matic to flop.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:10am On Aug 17, 2017
Godstraight:
even a Chelsea fan like me no longer bitch about my own board but I pity for barca,its not even about neymar leaving,Madrid was planning, building,experimenting for the past four years the idiots were busy discarding the young talents,not building depths foolishly thinking a slow rakitic and ageing iniesta would give then world dominance,neymar kind of betray them by not stating his departure early in the transfer window.
Why don't you bitch about your board anymore?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:57am On Aug 17, 2017
lordfalcao:

Who said that?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:04am On Aug 17, 2017
Godstraight:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:05am On Aug 17, 2017
lordfalcao:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kizolo(m): 8:08am On Aug 17, 2017
Godstraight:
Barca were deluded with the brilliance of the MSN trio. MSN saving their ass every time made them think they had the perfect team. All the targets that suited their style were all scooped by Madrid while they kept signing wastes in the likes of Vemalean , Mathieu, Alex Song, Andre Gomez etc

Madrid will surely dominant Barca in the coming years
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 8:11am On Aug 17, 2017
Vanquay:

you can't call 3 strikers better than him bruh..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 8:16am On Aug 17, 2017
Neymar1095:

Pogba is the only world class player in Man Utd.
afrodoc2:

Who said that?
doc see them
dubylhover:

yes he's been very important in the national team, let's still not forget that krose has 15 world cup goals in that same national team,that doesnt make him world class..
.I'm not trying to undermine Muller or his achievements but if we were to rate world class strikers in the class of cavani,Suarez,lewy...I don't think he's good enough to b considered world class..he's very much above average...the bayern and German setup favours his kinda play
dubylhover:

how bout veratti? cos if he isn't on your "world class" list,then its not complete..and I don't think Muller is actually world class per say,he's a very tactical player who is lucky enough to find himself in a well oiled system,but to call him world class,nah
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:24am On Aug 17, 2017
lordfalcao:
doc see them

Miroslav Klose a STRIKER from another era, not the midfielder Toni Kroos of Real Madrid.

PLUS how can you combine the opinions of 2 different posters and quote that as a single statement?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 8:29am On Aug 17, 2017
lordfalcao:
doc see them

.and how d hell would Yu think I meant kroos? does he have 15 world cup goals..and if you read d context of what I was saying,I was making a reference to Muller since they are both attackers..

people should at least pretend to b smart

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 8:31am On Aug 17, 2017
Some people are just not worth the effort on this board? Simple to understand details become rocket science in their eyes.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:31am On Aug 17, 2017
lordfalcao:

Who said that mumu?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 8:33am On Aug 17, 2017
afrodoc2:

Miroslav Klose a STRIKER from another era, not the midfielder Toni Kroos of Real Madrid.

PLUS how can you combine the opinions of 2 different posters and quote that as a single statement?

don't mind that fellow,how are we even sure he knows who klose is? mayb he thinks kroos is d only German player whose names starts with a "k"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:50am On Aug 17, 2017
dubylhover:

you can't call 3 strikers better than him bruh..
suarez lewandowski Aguero

(1) (2) (3) ... (4363) (4364) (4365) (4366) (4367) (4368) (4369) ... (14210) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.