Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,387 members, 7,853,729 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8846737 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4364) (4365) (4366) (4367) (4368) (4369) (4370) ... (14210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:52am On Aug 17, 2017
Some of these Shekpe fans sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Godstraight(m): 8:52am On Aug 17, 2017
eph12:

Why don't you bitch about your board anymore?
I heard hazard has started training and the window is not closed yet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 8:52am On Aug 17, 2017
dubylhover:

don't mind that fellow,how are we even sure he knows who klose is? mayb he thinks kroos is d only German player whose names starts with a "k"

Ibime:

Quit acting foolish. You think I have time to go dig your nonsense posts? What concerns me with holding discussion with a certified dunce like yourself? When Bigkesh told you arguing with you is frustrating, you think he was paying you a compliment?

Some wise counsel from his brethren Just in case of next time! grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:52am On Aug 17, 2017
dopeJemi:

suarez
lewandowski
Aguero

Baba, Can I remove Aguero for Greizmann?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 8:54am On Aug 17, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Quit acting foolish. You think I have time to go dig your nonsense posts? What concerns me with holding discussion with a certified dunce like yourself? When Bigkesh told you arguing with you is frustrating, you think he was paying you a compliment?

lol...I didn't know,I'd b more careful next time to avoid his likes...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:56am On Aug 17, 2017
dubylhover:

don't mind that fellow,how are we even sure he knows who klose is? mayb he thinks kroos is d only German player whose names starts with a "k"

He usually comes here to post nonsense, don't be surprised next time you see him type another rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:57am On Aug 17, 2017
CapitalCee:

Baba, Can I remove Aguero for Greizmann?

Griezmann's numbers can't be compared with Aguero's and besides Griezmann is not a striker, he is more of a support striker
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 8:57am On Aug 17, 2017
dopeJemi:

suarez
lewandowski
Aguero

not to start up unnecessary arguments,how many of them have more goals than him?

people always tend to downplay cavani cos he misses chances,but its also his brilliant runs that creates those chances...he score 49 goals last season,go and check his goal tally,he's quite consistent,so on what grounds do you rate the aforementioned above him?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 9:07am On Aug 17, 2017
afrodoc2:

Miroslav Klose a STRIKER from another era, not the midfielder Toni Kroos of Real Madrid.

PLUS how can you combine the opinions of 2 different posters and quote that as a single statement?

dubylhover:

lol...I didn't know,I'd b more careful next time to avoid his likes...

Funlordmaniac:

afrodoc2:
Some of these Shekpe fans sef.

dubylhover:

dubylhover:

.and how d hell would Yu think I meant kroos? does he have 15 world cup goals..and if you read d context of what I was saying,I was making a reference to Muller since they are both attackers..

people should at least pretend to b smart

afrodoc2:

Miroslav Klose a STRIKER from another era, not the midfielder Toni Kroos of Real Madrid.

PLUS how can you combine the opinions of 2 different posters and quote that as a single statement?

Funlordmaniac:

Some people are just not worth the effort on this board? Simple to understand details become rocket science in their eyes.....

Capita..lCee:

Who said that mumu?

Lordfalcao will you own the shyttte you made and apologize for your misyarn? See how your mails are flying everywhere grin cheesy

When I asked you to read properly and understand first before reacting to post the other day you thought I was joking abi?

Abeg apologize or respond to your mails mbok! Thank you sir.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 9:08am On Aug 17, 2017
Cavani is certainly ahead of Aguero right now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 9:11am On Aug 17, 2017
dopeJemi:

suarez
lewandowski
Aguero

No cavani?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 9:13am On Aug 17, 2017
diggz:

When I asked you to read properly and understand first before reacting to post the other day you thought I was joking abi?

This last one resemble spam mail from Cobham itself!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 9:14am On Aug 17, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

No cavani?

I'm also suprised,I'd love to know d basis with which. those 3 are better than him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:14am On Aug 17, 2017
dubylhover:

not to start up unnecessary arguments,how many of them have more goals than him?

people always tend to downplay cavani cos he misses chances,but its also his brilliant runs that creates those chances...he score 49 goals last season,go and check his goal tally,he's quite consistent,so on what grounds do you rate the aforementioned above him?

actually they all have more goals than him, and they do it consistently at top levels
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:16am On Aug 17, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

No cavani?
he said I should mention three strikers better than cavani
a 34year old zlatan scored 50 goals in France, so no biggie
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 9:17am On Aug 17, 2017
dopeJemi:

Ok....point stolen!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 9:18am On Aug 17, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

This last one resemble spam mail from Cobham itself!

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 9:34am On Aug 17, 2017
dopeJemi:

ok,how bout their ucl goals last season?y I'm making ref to last season was cos its d only season we have seen cavani being d main striker
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 9:49am On Aug 17, 2017
I think I like this idea of the premier league transfer window being wrapped up before the first game of the season...the fact that 17 out of the 20 clubs in the league have also endorsed it makes this a forgone conclusion. The advantages are;

1. Players and their agents willing to do deals earlier in the hope of being ready for pre season if they are joining a premier league club

2: clubs abroad more willing to tie up deals quickly for players who are keen on moving to the premier league so that this delay tactics till deadline day all in the hope of squeezing out a few more quid from a buyer can be abolished

3: quicker tactical adaptation and squad integration of new signings in their new team by having the opportunity to partake in preseason

4: Faster deliveries of transfer requests by wanted players keen to avoid any long drawn out negotiations

5: some top players rather than wait for September might decide on a premier league switch for slightly less money rather than watch a move fall through to somewhere else!

6: Faster acquisition of a star player can lead to a boom in club merchandise sales and attendance figures even during pre season and tour matches or season tickets...since people know who they are paying to see earlier

7: in case of injuries the fact that other leagues will still keep their windows open till September means we can still sign replacements even after the premier leagues window is shut! Best of both worlds really

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 9:53am On Aug 17, 2017
diggz:

Lordfalcao will you own the shyttte you made and apologize for your misyarn? See how your mails are flying everywhere grin cheesy

Lordfalcao right now...

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:57am On Aug 17, 2017
dubylhover:

ok,how bout their ucl goals last season?y I'm making ref to last season was cos its d only season we have seen cavani being d main striker

cavani and lewandowski were tied on 8 goals last season, Aguero who didn't go past the knock out stage scored 5

I think cavani Was The main striker at napoli if I'm not mistaken
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 10:41am On Aug 17, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

I think I like this idea of the premier league transfer window being wrapped up before the first game of the season...the fact that 17 out of the 20 clubs in the league have also endorsed it makes this a forgone conclusion. The advantages are;

1. Players and their agents willing to do deals earlier in the hope of being ready for pre season if they are joining a premier league club

2: clubs abroad more willing to tie up deals quickly for players who are keen on moving to the premier league so that this delay tactics till deadline day all in the hope of squeezing out a few more quid from a buyer can be abolished

3: quicker tactical adaptation and squad integration of new signings in their new team by having the opportunity to partake in preseason

4: Faster deliveries of transfer requests by wanted players keen to avoid any long drawn out negotiations

5: some top players rather than wait for September might decide on a premier league switch for slightly less money rather than watch a move fall through to somewhere else!

6: Faster acquisition of a star player can lead to a boom in club merchandise sales and attendance figures even during pre season and tour matches or season tickets...since people know who they are paying to see earlier

7: in case of injuries the fact that other leagues will still keep their windows open till September means we can still sign replacements even after the premier leagues window is shut! Best of both worlds really
it makes no sense if EPL are going to be employing this in isolation.
It would be much better if everyone else complied.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordmaniac(m): 10:56am On Aug 17, 2017
PietroRico:
it makes no sense if EPL are going to be employing this in isolation.
It would be much better if everyone else complied.

If epl had not advocated and developed goal line technology nkor? If they had not been at the fore front of the introduction of magic spray in league matches? Let us even look at other aspects of soccer history? What of the first player to have initiated the bosman ruling? Why did barca not wait for man united or madrid to develop their own academies in eko too before they did theirs?

Life is nothing without risk...it is always better to be a leader than a follower..after a few seasons other leagues would see the benefits and will follow suit and there would be harmony? The english naturally have always been known to set the pace in most things they have an interest in throughout history....peep science, colonialism, democracy....they can't stop now! This move has had the support of 17 out of the 20 teams in the league since march? You think all those money men, women, coaches, agents and players have not chopped it up?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 17, 2017
Abeg how's Poorgba world class? I no troll na question I dey ask.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 17, 2017
bigkesh:
This Matic hype no surprise me.

Darmian was the new Cafu and Repay was Ronaldo and Rooney rolled in one

We dey here
and Martial was Thiery Henry. Pogba would tear EPL.

I can never understand how we have a strong concentration of deluded scums on one thread

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 11:02am On Aug 17, 2017
Funlordmaniac:

Some people are just not worth the effort on this board? Simple to understand details become rocket science in their eyes.....

lol egbon falcao fulck up for there i no go lie.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by gwng: 11:02am On Aug 17, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Emaprince: 11:33am On Aug 17, 2017
ChristineC:
Matic: "When you put on that [United] shirt you feel some kind of pressure because this is a big club."

ballistics fired?
You were his number one critic in here. How did you change so quick and start sniffing around for qoutes?

Now you wan come form matic lover.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 11:40am On Aug 17, 2017
How can someone who is the highest goalscorer in the history of the world cup not be world Class. But hidden hazard is world Class?

What is all this na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 11:43am On Aug 17, 2017
dopeJemi:

So Zlatan is not world class. There are only two world class strikers at d moment. lewandowski and Suarez the rest are just there
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 12:27pm On Aug 17, 2017
dopeJemi:

cavani and lewandowski were tied on 8 goals last season, Aguero who didn't go past the knock out stage scored 5

I think cavani Was The main striker at napoli if I'm not mistaken

yap he was d main striker there..I'm not sure we would call napoli a very big team as at then,but still he posted good numbers...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
Abeg how's Poorgba world class? I no troll na question I dey ask.

You nor troll but you dey ask of person wey score goal last match, pass to miki to assist Martial.. But you nor troll by calling him Poorgba. SMH! If na Herrera you troll now i go understand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4364) (4365) (4366) (4367) (4368) (4369) (4370) ... (14210) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: olabode89(m), MRTA7 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.