Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,886 members, 7,859,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:49 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8856506 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4367) (4368) (4369) (4370) (4371) (4372) (4373) ... (14213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dongorgon5(m): 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2017
Pogba and world class in the same sentence is like buhari and integrity in the same sentence.
Spurs Eriksen is better than dabbing mulumbu.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
Neymar1095:

Eriksen like wtf
The only world Class midfielders in epl are Pogba Silva fabregas Kelvin yaya(prime) and ozil.
You are funny.. AGUERO TOP THE LIST.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
joeace2020:
That is some badass FIFA18 Graphics

Xbox or Ps4?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 1:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
Vanquay:

Xbox or Ps4?

Can't say. Picked it up from M.E.N. I feel its PS4

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 2:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
SHAW AND YOUNG SET To RETURN FROM Injury.
Jose Mourinho has provided a positive update on long-term absentees Luke Shaw and Ashley Young, by revealing both will play for Manchester United’s Under-23s on Monday, live on MUTV .
Shaw has not played since last season’s Premier League match against Saturday's opponents Swansea City on 30 April, while Young has been absent since the UEFA Europa League semi-final tie at Celta Vigo on 4 May.
Both players travelled to America in the summer for Tour 2017, presented by Aon, to continue their rehabilitation as part of the squad. They each returned to full training in the last week and will be back on the pitch with the Under-23s on Monday, against Swansea at Leigh Sports Village (19:00 BST kick-off).
Asked for an update on the squad, Jose told MUTV : “Everybody is fine. The next week, on Monday, in the Under-23s game, Luke Shaw and Ashley Young are playing their first minutes of competition this season. "It is like a pre-season match for them. But it is good news because, when they can play with the Under-23s, it is because the last week they trained with us all week so they are both coming [back].”
Monday's Under-23s match against Swansea will be shown exclusively live on MUTV .
Manutd.com
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 2:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
MATIC HAPPY TO BE PLAYING WITH POGBA
Manchester United summer signing Nemanja Matic is confident he and Paul Pogba can become a formidable central midfield partnership that will bring the best out of one another.
Matic joined from rivals Chelsea in early August and has quickly impressed supporters with his industrious performances, particularly in the 4-0 Premier League win over West Ham United at Old Trafford when he claimed the club’s Man of the Match award with 74 per cent of votes cast by fans.
The Serbian is an expert in that defensive midfield position and many people believe his arrival will permit Pogba to enjoy a more attacking role in the team, which certainly appeared evident against the Hammers when the Frenchman notched his first goal of the season with a late finish.
Ahead of Saturday’s trip to Swansea City and the Liberty Stadium, MUTV sat down with Matic to discuss his new partnership with Pogba and how much he is enjoying the alliance.
“I think we play together very well,” he told us. “We help each other. I have to say he played good in attack and also helped a lot when we were defending. He always played next to me. We are there on the pitch to fight for each other. We will continue like this and I’m happy to have him in the team.”
READY FOR SWANSEA Matic also spoke to us about the test of facing Swansea in Wales, as well as his former Chelsea team-mate Tammy Abraham. “We know this is just the beginning,” he said. “The season is long and we have a difficult game on Saturday. We have to focus on that. It’s always hard to win at that stadium, they are a good team and we watched some videos of them. They have good players and also a good coach. I expect a hard game for us but we are Manchester and we know what we have to do.
“Tammy is a big talent. I remember him from Chelsea. If he continues to work like this and grow up like this, he can be a great striker. He’s already a good striker but he can still improve. He is always dangerous as he’s very quick with his long legs. I think he will be a great striker in the future.”
MY FIRST UNITED AWAY Having experienced Old Trafford as a United player for the first time, Matic is impressed by the club’s supporters and is looking forward to playing in front of the hardcore away fans in Wales.
“I think Manchester United fans are amazing. I saw Old Trafford and know that they really love the club and support us during 90 minutes. I think away, they’re even better. When I played against Manchester, I could feel they are good and always support so I’m looking forward to that game.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
Odunharry:
he said midfielders
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
Leyqute:
Sircumalot

Fellaini the Shiko Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW0x0dkR6Lc
Too much diving in today games.
Fellaini did nothing wrong cheesy.
Football isnt for sissies.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
Swansea fit chop reach three.
Without siggurdson that team no get hope.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
“My club did phenomenally well. I had four targets and got three and we signed all of them before the first match of the season. So my club did great work for me. We are in stable situation.

“Obviously, my plans were four but I also told them to be cool, there is no pressure from me, do what you think is best for the club.

"We will be together again for another window in January and one next summer. I am happy with the squad we have. I’m ready to go without a fourth signing."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
“Everybody is fine. The next week, on Monday, in the Under-23s game, Luke Shaw and Ashley Young are playing their first minutes of competition this season. 

"It is like a pre-season match for them. But it is good news because, when they can play with the Under-23s, it is because the last week they trained with us all week so they are both coming [back].” 

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Even though Pogba's showboating pisses fans off, you can't deny the fact that he has done enough to achieve the status of World Class......
Choosing Eriksen over Pogba ... Madrid should have gone for Eriksen since, afterall they went for Bale and Modric cheesy .....
Pogba is a Galactico, your sentiments can't change that.
If he can leave out his showboating and keep up his performances then I would label him World class until then he is just a good player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 2:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
dopeJemi:

he said midfielders
OK. Didn't see that part.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 2:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
Odunharry:
Since when is Aguero a midfielder?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
pamcode:
If he can leave out his showboating and keep up his performances then I would label him World class until then he is just a good player.
Showboating is what makes him a special player si why Leave it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 3:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
Neymar1095:

Showboating is what makes him a special player si why Leave it.
Sure i have no problem with that as long as he does that against my Club any match we meet instead of making better decision, that being said showboating is my issue with him but his wrong timing to showboat.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 3:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
Leyqute:
Sircumalot

Fellaini the Shiko Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UW0x0dkR6Lc

Mous first son cheesy main reason why mou will never sell him.....he loves is bullies cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
pamcode:
Sure i have no problem with that as long as he does that against my Club any match we meet instead of making better decision, that being said showboating is my issue with him but his wrong timing to showboat.
grin Is there ever a right time to showboat.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 4:31pm On Aug 18, 2017
Neymar1095:
grin Is there ever a right time to showboat.
Of course in a match already won showboating is allowed to cheer up the crowd. The likes of no look passes, flicks, toe curling etc
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
SIRcumalot:

Too much diving in today games.
Fellaini did nothing wrong cheesy.
Football isnt for sissies.

So the players flew into his elbows deliberately? grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
diggz:

Mous first son cheesy main reason why mou will never sell him.....he loves is bullies cheesy

Mr. man can you take a tea?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
Leyqute:

Mr. man can you take a tea?

Sorry Bros....I be eba man tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2017
That arda Turan just wasted his time by going to barca....the way they are busy chasing dembele and coutinho shows they find him surplus to requirements.......
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:29pm On Aug 18, 2017
Funlordjnr:

That arda Turan just wasted his time by going to barca....the way they are busy chasing dembele and coutinho shows they find him surplus to requirements.......

Lol that one still dey play ball? Barca has been graveyard for so many careers.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
scummies
i Heard Lukaku is out
mogbe moku modaran
owo Jona!!!
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
Iss like Liverpool no wan get sense.
They rejected another bid of 114m for Coutinho!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 6:21pm On Aug 18, 2017
PietroRico:
it makes no sense if EPL are going to be employing this in isolation.
It would be much better if everyone else complied.

"My opinion is that we have to adapt to the situation no matter what! But as a football manager I would prefer the window to close as soon as possible so everyone knows the players they have, the business is done earlier and nobody is waiting until the last week.

Then we wouldn't have the situation where a player plays game one for one team and game two for another team. And on the questions about if other leagues transfer windows don't close at the same time, that we would be in danger of losing players in the last weeks...the question is how many clubs are powerful enough to buy the best players in the premier league? The answer is there are not that many so the risk is minimal. And even with these powerful clubs they would know that if we can't buy players after the start of the premier league season, then we are not going to sell. So if they are interested in players from the premier league they have to do it before the deadline. I repeat as I football manager I would like it to close before the first match!"

Jose Mourinho....www.manutd.com
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
Today is friday shocked shocked shocked man I can't wait to get up at 7 on a Saturday morning watching my team pummel imps, if Mourinho wins the League I just might get a tattoo of him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 7:52pm On Aug 18, 2017
Neymar1095:
How can u stupidly say Pogba is not world Class.You are looking at a player who has played at d highest level of all The world football competition at the Age of fuuucking 23.Are u guys nut or something. Even breaking into FIFA world eleven at 22years old.

But u will call De gea who is not even first choice of Spain world Class.... May person nor vex me ooh

What's this one saying? Mention one top midfield Pogba has dominated?

Yeye.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
Leyqute:

So you believe Mbappe is much better than Falcao and should be higher on the list for world class consideration because he had a better season last season?

I may not give you another response after this..

I thought I mentioned consistency for at least 2 yrs? So how is Mbappe word class? The point is neither Falcao nor Mbappe is world-class.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 8:25pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nice video from a united fan

It's time for the new boys to step up and take over from the legends of this great club

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hmmTk4qdQM

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 8:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
pamcode:
Of course in a match already won showboating is allowed to cheer up the crowd. The likes of no look passes, flicks, toe curling etc
Some people Will call that being disrespectful.... Neymar get criticized a lot for it

(1) (2) (3) ... (4367) (4368) (4369) (4370) (4371) (4372) (4373) ... (14213) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Englishisamust and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.