Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,505 members, 7,847,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4375) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8827016 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4372) (4373) (4374) (4375) (4376) (4377) (4378) ... (14205) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:44am On Aug 19, 2017
Mystic1:
Lukaku 100Million pounds. Nigga be going.
75+15 add ons+10mil for Rooney is what?

Btw, Morata is not 75mil.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:51am On Aug 19, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Ogbeni, your own na to dey ask strange questions.. grin

Make una leave our Hensben for us o
i dont know whether na psychology he studied... grin him questions na like post-jamb
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:54am On Aug 19, 2017
Hensben schooling dis fvckin' scummies since 1759, show them abeg i de your back angry grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mystic1(m): 9:55am On Aug 19, 2017
hensben:
75+15 add ons+10mil for Rooney is what?

Btw, Morata is not 75mil.
Dude we paid 65 + 10 Rooney.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:07am On Aug 19, 2017
Mystic1:
Dude we paid 65 + 10 Rooney.
You don't even know your club's dealings.
See this;
http://metro.co.uk/2017/07/10/manchester-united-complete-75m-signing-of-romelu-lukaku-from-everton-6765648/

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:08am On Aug 19, 2017
hensben:
It was a fluke. Media orchestrated that. Why do you think I call him showboating player. Pogba is good but not world class yet. He is too incosistent to be called world class player. He struggle against top and averagely good midfielders.

are you saying media influenced fifa? are you saying fifa cannot make decisions on their own that they need the help of the media to include players in their pro 11? are you also saying that they watched the media and not actual football matches before they made their decision? are you saying you know more than the professionals that included pogba in the world's best 11?

another question, is Hazard a world class? think carefully before you answer that question because you might have to tell us why someone who has been in fifa's pro 11 is not world class but someone who has not smelled it before is

please answer my questions accordingly, take your time

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:09am On Aug 19, 2017
Skimpledawg:
lol, you no go blame me, I studied psychology
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:11am On Aug 19, 2017
dopeJemi:

are you saying media influenced fifa? are you saying fifa cannot make decisions on their own that they need the help of the media to include players in their pro 11? are you also saying that they watched the media and not actual football matches before they made their decision? are you saying you know more than the professionals that included pogba in the world's best 11?

another question, is Hazard a world class? think carefully before you answer that question because you might have to tell us why someone who has been in fifa's pro 11 is not world class but someone who has not smelled it before is

please answer my questions accordingly, take your time
Michael Owen was once world best player. Can you now say he is a better footballer than thiery henry because of that. Will Owen even come out of top 10 best striker of all time.
Hazard is 100% world class.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:13am On Aug 19, 2017
People can lie sha!!!! Man United paid £75mil for Lukuluku plus £15mil in add-ons. That's £90mil already.

If one is to go buy the rumor surrounding Rooneys move to Everton as a makeshift £10mil part deal for Lukuluku that makes it £100mil, if not,then Lukuluku moved to ManUnited based on a £90mil deal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:15am On Aug 19, 2017
hensben:
Michael Owen was once world best player. Can you now say he is a better footballer than thirty henry because of that. Will Owen even come out of top 10 best striker of all time.

I can see you have changed tune

are we now talking about who is better or who a world class player is?

was Michael Owen world class or not? can you explain to me how a player who was once the best midfielder in the world is not world class?

explain to me why Hazard is world class
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:16am On Aug 19, 2017
hensben:
Michael Owen was once world best player. Can you now say he is a better footballer than thiery henry because of that. Will Owen even come out of top 10 best striker of all time.

When was Michael Owen the world's best player?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:17am On Aug 19, 2017
dopeJemi:

lol, you no go blame me, I studied psychology
I did psychology as a course but studied pharmacology.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:19am On Aug 19, 2017
dopeJemi:

name one player that made it to fifa pro 11 that is not world class?

what does being in the world's best 11 entail?

Adabowale cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:21am On Aug 19, 2017
diggz:

Adabowale cheesy
you wan enter class? questions boku oh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:21am On Aug 19, 2017
hensben:
I did psychology as a course but I studied pharmacology.

nice
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by prahcetomi(m): 10:24am On Aug 19, 2017
Neymar1095:

Some people Will call that being disrespectful.... Neymar get criticized a lot for it
There's actually nothing wrong with showboating
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:26am On Aug 19, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Skimpledawg...you are here shining teeth with the enemy abi? angry

You abandon Cobham work dey shine teeth abi?

Collect ur salary from here o! tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:29am On Aug 19, 2017
dopeJemi:

you wan enter class? questions boku oh

Appropriate answers dey Boku if na poorgba aka adabowale aka dabberlord aka dabberdinho matter.....feel free to ask make I clear your doubts. Una noise about una average Joe's done dey too much for this thread...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 10d0ve(m): 10:30am On Aug 19, 2017
afrodoc2:

When was Michael Owen the world's best player?
Doc beat me to this question... we await your answer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:33am On Aug 19, 2017
afrodoc2 and
10d0ve:

It was a clear mistake on the guys part. I am sure he meant to say ballon d'or.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 10:35am On Aug 19, 2017
hensben:
Michael Owen was never world best player. The year he won Ballon d'Or, Luis Figo was voted World best player, Becks came second and Raul came 3rd. Owen finished 7th or 8th.
What makes Hazard world class and Pogba not? Going by what each have achieved so far in football.
You also said Pogba was not the heart of Juventus midfield and they did ok even when he left... Did they crumble when Vidal left? Or Pirlo?
Do you think Chelsea will crumble if Kunta Kinte left?
Pogba is the product of social media according to you but you can't discredit his achievements on the pitch.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:37am On Aug 19, 2017
pharod:

Michael Owen was never world best player. The year he won Ballon d'Or, Luis Figo was voted World best player, Becks came second and Raul came 3rd. Owen finished 7th or 8th.
What makes Hazard world class and Pogba not? Going by what each have achieved so far in football.
You also said Pogba was not the heart of Juventus midfield and they did ok even when he left... Did they crumble when Vidal left? Or Pirlo?
Do you think Chelsea will crumble if Kunta Kinte left?
Pogba is the product of social media according to you but you can't discredit his achievements on the pitch.
Ok for someone to win ballon de or then what will this generation like yourself call such player now. If Pogba win ballon de or now won't say he is the next best thing after slice bread. Michael Owen won ballon de or but Henry didn't but between the two who is the world class striker?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:37am On Aug 19, 2017
diggz:

Appropriate answers dey Boku if na poorgba aka adabowale aka dabberlord aka dabberdinho matter.....feel free to ask make I clear your doubts. Una noise about una average Joe's done dey too much for this thread...

okay sir

is Pogba world class? if no, please state your reasons

is Hazard world class, if yes, please do well to state your reasons also
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 10:38am On Aug 19, 2017
10d0ve:
maybe he meant when he won the golden ball.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 10:38am On Aug 19, 2017
diggz:
afrodoc2 and

yeah I think so too
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:39am On Aug 19, 2017
diggz:
afrodoc2 and

Clear mistake? Sorry we don't read minds here. Say what you mean and mean what you say.
Apart from this one which other mistakes are hidden in all those epistles of his?

That is if we disregard the fact that the Michael Owen example had no relevance to the debate. The argument is not who is better than Henry or any other person, neither is it who is in the top 10 players of all time. The way graduates debate on this forum is quite alarming, it makes one agree with Dayo who questions certificates given to some people here.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:42am On Aug 19, 2017
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

zero chill

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 10:42am On Aug 19, 2017
hensben:
Ok for someone to win ballon de or then what will this generation like yourself call such player now. If Pogba win ballon de or now won't say he is the next best thing after slice bread.
Ogbeni go and play with sand. He came 8th in the voting. Your people wants to help you and cover your blunder by claiming you made a mistake but you don't want to rest until you have disgraced them, abi?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:43am On Aug 19, 2017
afrodoc2:

Clear mistake? Sorry we don't read minds here. Say what you mean and mean what you say.
Apart from this one which other mistakes are hidden in all those epistles of his?

That is if we disregard the fact that the Michael Owen example had no relevance to the debate. The argument is not who is better than Henry or any other person, neither is it who is in the top 10 players of all time. The way graduates debate on this forum is quite alarming, it makes one agree with Dayo who questions certificates given to some people here.
English is not my first language if you care to know. Btw, if you use that to know who is brilliant or not then you should emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:44am On Aug 19, 2017
hensben:
It was a fluke. Media orchestrated that. Why do you think I call him showboating player. Pogba is good but not world class yet. He is too incosistent to be called world class player. He struggle against top and averagely good midfielders.

This is the FIFA best XI for 2015:

Goalkeeper: Manuel Neuer,
Defenders: Thiago Silva, Marcelo, Sergio Ramos, Dani Alves.
Midfielders: Andres Iniesta, Luka Modric, Paul Pogba,
Forwards: Neymar, Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo

So, Messi, Ronaldo, Modric, Neuer etc aren't worthy and got chosen because of their facebook likes and number of Instagram followers?
Answers on a post card abeg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:46am On Aug 19, 2017
pharod:

Ogbeni go and play with sand. He came 8th in the voting. Your people wants to help you and cover your blunder by claiming you made a mistake but you don't want to rest until you have disgraced them, abi?
You are the one looking for escape route. It wasn't a mistake but random use of words to describe something closer. It is allowed. We are not on official assisgnment here. This is football we are discussing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:47am On Aug 19, 2017
hensben:
English is not my first language if you care to know. Btw, if you use that to know who is brilliant or not then you should emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

this has absolutely nothing to do with English

(1) (2) (3) ... (4372) (4373) (4374) (4375) (4376) (4377) (4378) ... (14205) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.