Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,734 members, 7,837,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8798647 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4373) (4374) (4375) (4376) (4377) (4378) (4379) ... (14184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:48am On Aug 19, 2017
dopeJemi:

this has absolutely nothing to do with English
I already clarify the ballon de or part. Check above.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:51am On Aug 19, 2017
hensben:
English is not my first language if you care to know. Btw, if you use that to know who is brilliant or not then you should emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

Smh. This is exactly what i am saying. You do not even understand what the issue is. Nobody is attacking your diction or grammar.

The problem is your logic, or lack of it. It is one thing to post inaccurate material and it is another thing to post irrelevant material, but when you post info that is BOTH irrelevant and inaccurate then you need to carry out some self examination.

P.S no vex. i am not trying to cause any problem, it is all love.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:53am On Aug 19, 2017
Leyqute:

This is the FIFA best XI for 2015:

Goalkeeper: Manuel Neuer,
Defenders: Thiago Silva, Marcelo, Sergio Ramos, Dani Alves.
Midfielders: Andres Iniesta, Luka Modric, Paul Pogba,
Forwards: Neymar, Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo

So, Messi, Ronaldo, Modric, Neuer etc aren't worthy and got chosen because of their facebook likes and number of Instagram followers?
Answers on a post card abeg.

Anybody even non football fan who sees that squad and thinks any of them there isn't world class is quite frankly bereft of sense and is just looking for who to argue with.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 10d0ve(m): 10:57am On Aug 19, 2017
KingTom:
maybe he meant when he won the golden ball.
will the blue fam put up this excuse if it isn't one of their own? If someone makes same mistake of saying Iniesta or Ribery were once the best players in the world, they wouldn't let it's slide....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:57am On Aug 19, 2017
dopeJemi:

okay sir

is Pogba world class? if no, please state your reasons

is Hazard world class, if yes, please do well to state your reasons also

I am not here to discourse hazard my friend..... cheesy

Poorgba......No!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 10:58am On Aug 19, 2017
10d0ve:
will the blue fam put up this excuse if it isn't one of their own? If someone makes same mistake of saying Iniesta or Ribery were once the best players in the world, they wouldn't let it's slide....
Bros I'm a United fan like you. I just wanted to clear the air on the Owen best player issue na sir kazeem full that post na grin you sef get time to dey argue with shekpe people, touts wey no fit present normal argument without shouting everywhere
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:59am On Aug 19, 2017
Leyqute:

This is the FIFA best XI for 2015:

Goalkeeper: Manuel Neuer,
Defenders: Thiago Silva, Marcelo, Sergio Ramos, Dani Alves.
Midfielders: Andres Iniesta, Luka Modric, Paul Pogba,
Forwards: Neymar, Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo

So, Messi, Ronaldo, Modric, Neuer etc aren't worthy and got chosen because of their facebook likes and number of Instagram followers?
Answers on a post card abeg.
It was a fluke like I said earlier. Michael won ballon de or can you say he was better than thiery henry. Will he even come out top ten best striker of all time.canavaro too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 10d0ve(m): 11:01am On Aug 19, 2017
KingTom:

Bros I'm a United fan like you. I just wanted to clear the air on the Owen best player issue na sir kazeem full that post na grin you sef get time to dey argue with shekpe people, touts wey no fit present normal argument without shouting everywhere
Not a utd fan tho....but it's all good ....everything na fun.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 11:02am On Aug 19, 2017
10d0ve:
Not a utd fan tho....but it's all good ....everything na fun.
No harm no foul bro cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:04am On Aug 19, 2017
diggz:

I am not here to discourse hazard my friend..... cheesy
Poorgba......No!!

why is pogba not world class?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:09am On Aug 19, 2017
afrodoc2:

When was Michael Owen the world's best player?
I am just seeing this post. I meant to say ballon de or. I used random word there.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 11:11am On Aug 19, 2017
hensben:
It was a fluke like I said earlier. Michael won ballon de or can you say he was better than thiery henry. Will he even come out top ten best striker of all time.canavaro too.

There is no sense in your nonsense... It's all nonsense bro.
It's no longer about Pogba, you shifted to Lukaku's fee, then insecurity made u think we were attacking ur diction and tried to blame English for the wrong and irrelevant information you provided. Now you have shifted to Owen and Thierry Henry and is looking to add Canavaro to the mix.
I would have said that the school you attended only offered you admission just so that they will use you as lab rat to test new drugs and you paid them for it, but no, I won't.
Go home bro, no need arguing with you.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:20am On Aug 19, 2017
pharod:

There is no sense in your nonsense... It's all nonsense bro.
It's no longer about Pogba, you shifted to Lukaku's fee, then insecurity made u think we were attacking ur diction and tried to blame English for the wrong and irrelevant information you provided. Now you have shifted to Owen and Thierry Henry and is looking to add Canavaro to the mix.
I would have said that the school you attended only offered you admission just so that they will use you as lab rat to test new drugs and you paid them for it, but no, I won't.
Go home bro, no need arguing with you.
You are not making sense either. You came out from nowhere to start taking side. Your comrade talked about Morata then I chipped in Lukaku. Tit for tat.
Which insecurity, I didn't see his initial post before so I thought he was referring to my written English like a typical Nigerian. Feeling insecure ke. Bro emancipate yourself.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 19, 2017
Poorgba is just a rich man's Ramsey case closed.!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 11:32am On Aug 19, 2017
PietroRico:
If as a person, you honestly believe kante is a better footballer than Paul Pogba, banter aside, then I really cannot take you serious.

If ji sung Park played in this era, perhaps he too would have had a world class label

Lmao..

There's different between being more talented and better. And yes, Kante's better than Pogba presently.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:34am On Aug 19, 2017
hensben:
It was a fluke like I said earlier.

Look at the midfielders Pogba beat in order to be included in FIFA XI in 2015:

Thiago Alcântara (Spain/FC Bayern Munich), Xabi Alonso (Spain/FC Bayern Munich), Sergio Busquets (Spain/FC Barcelona), Eden Hazard (Belgium/Chelsea) ,Toni Kroos (Germany/Real Madrid), Andrea Pirlo (Italy/New York City FC), Ivan Rakitić (Croatia/FC Barcelona), James Rodríguez (Colombia/Real Madrid), David Silva (Spain/Manchester City), Yaya Touré (Côte d’Ivoire/Manchester City) , Marco Verratti (Italy/Paris Saint-Germain) and Arturo Vidal (Chile/FC Bayern Munich).

So, the voters were beefing Yaya Toure, Hazard, Vidal, Verrati, Toni Kroos and others? The voting machine malfunctioned and chose Pogba over them?

If it is a fluke for Pogba to be chosen, then Ronaldo, Neuer and Messi were chosen by chance too?

Dude, just give it up, you're arguing without an iota of logic.

Michael won ballon de or can you say he was better than thiery henry. Will he even come out top ten best striker of all time.canavaro too.

This is irrelevant and beside the point.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:36am On Aug 19, 2017
Swansea vs Man Utd- same lineup as last match. No changes.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 11:37am On Aug 19, 2017
dopeJemi:

I can see you have changed tune

are we now talking about who is better or who a world class player is?

was Michael Owen world class or not? can you explain to me how a player who was once the best midfielder in the world is not world class?

explain to me why Hazard is world class

Wonder shall never end.. Lol.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2017
Enough of the arguments, Kante and Pogba doesnt even know some of you exist yet you will grab CUTLASS as soon as either of them is mentioned tongue

What is Our Line Up against Swansea Please?

NB: Thanks leyqute for beating me to it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:40am On Aug 19, 2017
joeace2020:

Anybody even non football fan who sees that squad and thinks any of them there isn't world class is quite frankly bereft of sense and is just looking for who to argue with.

Hensben's hate for man utd usually turns him into something akin to an idiotic Lai Mohammed.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 11:45am On Aug 19, 2017
pharod:

Michael Owen was never world best player. The year he won Ballon d'Or, Luis Figo was voted World best player, Becks came second and Raul came 3rd. Owen finished 7th or 8th.
What makes Hazard world class and Pogba not? Going by what each have achieved so far in football.
You also said Pogba was not the heart of Juventus midfield and they did ok even when he left... Did they crumble when Vidal left? Or Pirlo?
Do you think Chelsea will crumble if Kunta Kinte left?
Pogba is the product of social media according to you but you can't discredit his achievements on the pitch.

Hazard was pivotal in Lille's double win in Ligue 1. And at least, Hazard has a position he excel in whereas Pogba has none.

Pogba is neither a 10 nor 8, he's just in between. In fact, he's closer to Gerard than Yaya Toure. A non-tactical player with a poor brain.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:47am On Aug 19, 2017
Diademk07:

Wonder shall never end.. Lol.

world's best 11 means what?

please I Don't want stupid stories, just answer the question
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:48am On Aug 19, 2017
Leyqute:
Swansea vs Man Utd- same lineup as last match. No changes.

It's only logical to start with the same line up and see what they can do away from home. I'm expecting a comfortable and emphatic victory for us.

GGMU
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:50am On Aug 19, 2017
Leyqute:

Look at the midfielders Pogba beat in order to be included in FIFA XI in 2015:

Thiago Alcântara (Spain/FC Bayern Munich), Xabi Alonso (Spain/FC Bayern Munich), Sergio Busquets (Spain/FC Barcelona), Eden Hazard (Belgium/Chelsea) ,Toni Kroos (Germany/Real Madrid), Andrea Pirlo (Italy/New York City FC), Ivan Rakitić (Croatia/FC Barcelona), James Rodríguez (Colombia/Real Madrid), David Silva (Spain/Manchester City), Yaya Touré (Côte d’Ivoire/Manchester City) , Marco Verratti (Italy/Paris Saint-Germain) and Arturo Vidal (Chile/FC Bayern Munich).

So, the voters were beefing Yaya Toure, Hazard, Vidal, Verrati, Toni Kroos and others? The voting machine malfunctioned and chose Pogba over them?

If it is a fluke for Pogba to be chosen, then Ronaldo, Neuer and Messi were chosen by chance too?

Dude, just give it up, you're arguing without an iota of logic.

This is irrelevant and beside the point.
Pogba is too incosistence to be called world class. He is a good player. Leave it like that. Can you even dare to say Pogba is better than any those players you 'bolded' aside James.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 11:50am On Aug 19, 2017
dopeJemi:

world's best 11 means what?
please I Don't want stupid stories, just answer the question
Means Platini is a crook!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:53am On Aug 19, 2017
hensben:
Michael Owen was once world best player. Can you now say he is a better footballer than thiery henry because of that. Will Owen even come out of top 10 best striker of all time.
Hazard is 100% world class.

Micheal Owen WORLD BEST PLAYER? Which year? Hen's brain
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:54am On Aug 19, 2017
CapitalCee:

Micheal Owen WORLD BEST PLAYER? Which year? Hen's brain
Shvt up we don pass this argument since. You emotional pre.ek
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:54am On Aug 19, 2017
The fact that a donkey-player like Kante won the EPL player of last season is the final stamp of the shiit levels the league has operated upon over the last couple of seasons.

I for one hope the EPL stop shipping their best players abroad and return the glamour of competition in the UCL.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:55am On Aug 19, 2017
Diademk07:

Means Platini is a crook!
thank you sir
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:56am On Aug 19, 2017
hensben:
Pogba is too incosistence to be called world class. He is a good player. Leave it like that. Can you even dare to say Pogba is better than any those players you 'bolded' aside James.

Why did FIFA overlook "any those players you 'bolded' aside James" for the best XI?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:56am On Aug 19, 2017
SailorXY:
The fact that a donkey-player like Kante won the EPL player of last season is the final stamp of the shiit levels the league has operated upon over the last couple of seasons.

I for one hope the EPL stop shipping their best players abroad and return the glamour of competition in the UCL.
So it is Pogba who was not even the third best player in his team that deserve it right.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:58am On Aug 19, 2017
Leyqute:

Why did FIFA overlook "any those players you 'bolded' aside James" for the best XI?
Same reason canavaro won world best player but maldini didn't.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4373) (4374) (4375) (4376) (4377) (4378) (4379) ... (14184) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Silentgroper(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.