Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8690928 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4398) (4399) (4400) (4401) (4402) (4403) (4404) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
Wura27:
Sweet group for us. I see all English teams, but Tottenham, scaling through

Dont bet on it. EPL teams can be useless
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
Roland17:

Don't forget Tottenham is returning to this competition with more experience than last season and apart from losing Walker to City, Tottenham have maintained the core of their roster.

The only hold back against Tottenham this season is more environmental, and the psychological adjustment to playing at Wembley Stadium instead of White Hart Lane. If they find a way to get comfortable during their home games, i think they would qualify ahead of BVB.

Yes quite possible. Their toughest opposition is Real Madrid and it's possible they beat BVB anywhere. Tough call, toughest group.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
4 4 0 0

You know wah I'm saying?

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
Leyqute:

Yes quite possible. Their toughest opposition is Real Madrid and it's possible they beat BVB anywhere. Tough call, toughest group.

Competition experience is a very important dynamic in the champion league and if you take a look at CSKA, Leverkusen and Monaco you should know they are perennial participants in this competition in comparison to Tottenham and that counts.

Tottenham have the capacity to defeat BVB in Germany, the problem is scoring at home because they would defend well irrespective.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:59pm On Aug 24, 2017
raumdeuter:

What do you think of the Spanish teams draw are they still favoured by UEFA
Make we reach knockout stage first! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
Roland17:
I am not sure why folks are already writing Tottenham off. I am looking at that group, and i dare say they stand a good chance of qualifying ahead of BVB.

Poch has proven his team can be stingy at the back, great on the counter, and dangerous on set pieces which is contrasting to BVB who like Liverpool concede tons of goals.

Real Madrid
Tottenham
Borussia Dortmund
Apoel Nicosia

I agree totally with you. Real Madrid are sure to qualify but I think Tottenham have more chances of grabbing the second spot over BVB.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Spurs have Ali, Erickson, Dembele, Kane....why shouldn't they qualify ahead of Dortmund.

Especially now that they have lost Dembele.
Is Dembele officially a Barcelona player?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by undisputed25(m): 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
MANCHESTER UNITED.... IS GREATER THAN ANY PREMIER LEAGUE, FRANCE LEAGUE AND EVEN RUSSIAN LEAGUE CLUB....
I REP. @ 4400
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2017
True talk, I never ever thought we won't the pass group stage two season ago with the same CSKA Moscow in our group then.

Tvegas:

Dont bet on it. EPL teams can be useless
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2017
Liverpool has the easiest. Don't like playing at Moscow and Basel
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2017
Truth of the matter is that all PL teams kinda suck when you put them outside of the PL. We all love PL but we just never know what to expect from them. They could turn up one minute in CL and next minute mess up.

Past couple of season now, no show from any PL team in Semi or Finals.

Really banking on Man Utd to turn things up in CL, I hope to see a different finals. So so tired of Real or Barca all the time!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2017
44 00
Mou and Pep getting it easy in UCL group stage draw wish they got the group of Hell and not tottenham
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 7:23pm On Aug 24, 2017
undisputed25:
MANCHESTER UNITED.... IS GREATER THAN ANY PREMIER LEAGUE, FRANCE LEAGUE AND EVEN RUSSIAN LEAGUE CLUB....
I REP. @ 4400

and ManU goes and draws ALL there UCL matches grin and somehow still end up in Europa

hehehehe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
Leyqute:

I expect at least 3 to top their respective groups- Man Utd, Liverpool and City
True this.. I expect United to have book a place in round 16 before match day 5.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 7:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
sinizia:

I agree totally with you. Real Madrid are sure to qualify but I think Tottenham have more chances of grabbing the second spot over BVB.

as a Madrid fan i was hope for a better competition grin, hope Tottenham can provide that
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 7:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
grin lmao.. Now I get why posters above are putting 4400 in their post.

Post 4400 Odunharry was here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:26pm On Aug 24, 2017
BlueAngel444:

as a Madrid fan i was hope for a better competition grin, hope Tottenham can provide that

Since when did you become a Madrid fan? Are you not affiliated with Chelsea anymore?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 7:28pm On Aug 24, 2017
Diademk07, elampiro, adisaowala, afrodoc2 what you think about the draws.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
Wura27:

True talk, I never ever thought we won't the pass group stage two season ago with the same CSKA Moscow in our group then.

LvG and Moyes were reproaches to our club.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2017
Page 4400

THIS PAGE IS DEDICATED TO ALL ARSENAL FANS AND THEIR COMMANDER GENERAL LORD ARSENE 4th Place WENGER

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2017

Tottenham Hotspur will face Real Madrid (twice), Liverpool and Manchester United in the space of 15 days in October/November.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2017
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 7:40pm On Aug 24, 2017
sinizia:

Is Dembele officially a Barcelona player?

I think it's a done deal, their nairaland fans have been jubilating all day.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
so zlat10 was the surprise JM promised abi?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 7:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
4400. I was here. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 7:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
Vanquay:
Page 4400

THIS PAGE IS DEDICATED TO ALL ARSENAL FANS AND THEIR COMMANDER GENERAL LORD ARSENE 4th Place WENGER

There's a special person you need to dedicate the page to. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
chrisley024:
Liverpool has the easiest. Don't like playing at Moscow and Basel

However, they are the weakest link among the EPL contingents.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Hmm I wonder who that could be?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2017
Vanquay:

Hmm I wonder who that could be?

I have even forgotten, myself.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2017
chidexxy007:
so zlat10 was the surprise JM promised abi?
Yes o.. I'm happy Zlatan deal was extended..
We need experience upfront this coming European season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 7:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
Dembele lost for £110m...Perisic it probably is then!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

You have started o grin Don't bring those una wahala to this thread. Is it not time to move on ni?

(1) (2) (3) ... (4398) (4399) (4400) (4401) (4402) (4403) (4404) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.