Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,242 members, 7,867,634 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8885126 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4613) (4614) (4615) (4616) (4617) (4618) (4619) ... (14220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 2:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
hephem:

Smh........your arrogance coupled with your ignorance is scary. instead make u jejely double check your source, u dey dia they form voltron, lets see if you still be able to flex muscles when u discover how wrong you have been.....shior
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/kevin-de-bruyne/leistungsdaten/spieler/88755/plus/0?saison=ges
hoopLA my guy, you have a mail from one shekpite like that. Please do not take it easy on him, destroy him with your lyrical prowess. We are counting on you. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
"The best thing to do it is to speak always about opportunities for others, trust for others and believe in others."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
"Paul is not here, I don't know when he comes back. I don't know when he's available. Zlatan is here, he's working here and under our control.

"He's working as you would expect so, so, so hard. But he's not to be back in the next week or next couple of weeks. Do I believe he'll be back in 2017? Yes, I do. But it's just a feeling.”

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
“The injury process normally is a process of some guys get injured, some guys recover from injury, unless we lose completely the balance, this happens to almost every team.

"Unless a team has a phenomenal season where everything goes well and not even a broken nail happens to a player. [Soon], Zlatan, Marcos [Rojo], Pogba and Fellaini will be back and somebody [else] will get injured and I think that's a normal process.”

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2017
"I don't want to speak about signings and I don't want to speak about the market and I don't want to speak about January.

“We are in October, we have November to play, we have December to play, so why should I be speaking about the market when the market is January?”

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
"The place will be buzzing, the people will be happy to have a big club playing in their city, in their stadium, and it will be a big motivation for them, we know clearly that but I think we are going to be ready.”

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
“Everybody knows the Premier League and what it means to play [in it for the] newly-promoted teams

"It's nothing new. Every team in the Premier League is good, every team in the Premier League thinks and thinks well that they can win every match and against every opponent.”

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
LongD:
Mourinho abeg rest Miki play someone else
Chillax....Mesut ozil nwa mama is on the way wink

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
kelvinze:

Heard he is telling his team mates he is coming to man utd.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 2:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
obainojazz:
Heard he is telling his team mates he is coming to man utd.
Na the same thing Morata tell him Madrid team mates back then na grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
KingTom:

Na the same thing Morata tell him Madrid team mates back then na grin
Make the guy come january, if not he should not come again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
obainojazz:
Make the guy come january, if not he should not come again.
At least he'll force Missytarian the confused Nomad to sit up. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Creatrixity(m): 3:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
He doesn't to me.. He runs like a headless chick. Doesn't use his head well. Let him learn from Martial jooor. Not everything involves running in football. Simple passes and crosses also helps.. Mtcheeeew

Na dem Giggs dey mek dah guy noh sabi body

That's kinda harsh...Remember, Marcus is just 19. Except for a few freaks of nature that attain football maturity before they can talk, most top players still have decision making problems starting out their careers.

Our living legend, CR7 had a reputation as a "Portuguese nancy boy", and a serial waste man with the occasional flash of brilliance. I'm sure Marcus will get a better understanding of how football works and stop all the senseless running only keeping the threatening attacking displays and improved end product.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
Creatrixity:

That's kinda harsh...Remember, Marcus is just 19. Except for a few freaks of nature that attain football maturity before they can talk, most top players still have decision making problems starting out their careers.

Our living legend, CR7 had a reputation as a "Portuguese nancy boy", and a serial waste man with the occasional flash of brilliance. I'm sure Marcus will get a better understanding of how football works and stop all the senseless running only keeping the threatening attacking displays and improved end product.
Okay Sir
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
kelvinze:

Fvck!!

Ozil who?

That lazy plank..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LongD(m): 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
Fvck!!

Ozil who?

That lazy plank..
I'd take him any day anytime over Miki. Plus it's going to be free
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
LongD:

I'd take him any day anytime over Miki. Plus it's going to be free
Not by January, Sir

Until summer, that's when he's gon be free

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
He doesn't to me.. He runs like a headless chick. Doesn't use his head well. Let him learn from Martial jooor. Not everything involves running in football. Simple passes and crosses also helps.. Mtcheeeew

Na dem Giggs dey mek dah guy noh sabi body
He really needs to improve his decision making, it's not all about pace...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
Fvck!!

Ozil who?

That lazy plank..
Will you keep quiet. You are getting a 40million player on a free or less than 20million in January and you are spitting rubbish. May no Man u fan repeat this rubbish again o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
patrickmuf:
He really needs to improve his decision making, it's not all about pace...
✔ ✔ ✔ God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
Neymar1095:

Will you keep quiet. You are getting a 40million player on a free or less than 20million in January and you are spitting rubbish. May no Man u fan repeat this rubbish again o
Do I know you, Son!!!?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
Creatrixity:

It's only a football Einstein that will bash a 19 year old academy graduate who only made his senior debut last year. He has contributed to 10 goals so far this season, 6 goals 4 assist, only Lukaku has contributed more, and he never played 90 min in any of the game. But some 'oversabi' will prefer to whine endlessly like a nagging wife. It really shocks me the way some people comment walahi.
When DDG first came, one of my Man United fan friend was always taunting me for always backing that "error prone" boy. Today what is happening?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
If mourinho can get Ozil to return to his realmadrid days form, well it's ok especially when it's free in this inflated Market, if he flops we will simply offload him. Hope he becomes another Matic.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
"Ozil has reportedly been bragging to his Arsenal teammates that he expects to re-join his former Real Madrid boss Jose Mourinho at Manchester United in the January transfer window, with Wenger's desire to keep his play maker in North London having cooled on the back of some indifferent form."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bibidear(f): 7:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
Oasis007:
Barcelona are keeping tabs on Manchester United forward Anthony Martial according to Mundo Deportivo.

Robert Fernandez, Barcelona's technical secretary, was reportedly in the stands to watch Martial during Manchester United's 1-0 win over Benfica on Wednesday.
mourinho shouldnt sell martial,that guy is a great player
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:10pm On Oct 20, 2017
Bibidear:

grin

We were expecting you to back on the Match Day! What a Surprise?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bibidear(f): 7:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
Oasis007:

grin
We were expecting you to back on the Match Day! What a Surprise?!
lol,was here....although,i was just going thru the thread
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
Bibidear:

lol,was here....although,i was just going thru the thread

grin

Don't just be reading Comments, also make some!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
Bibidear:

Don't worry, we will sell mourinho instead. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bibidear(f): 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
Oasis007:

grin
Don't just be reading Comments, also make some!
ok,i will
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
elrony:

Don't worry, we will sell mourinho instead. cheesy

grin grin grin

..... and add Lingard as a Bonus!

(1) (2) (3) ... (4613) (4614) (4615) (4616) (4617) (4618) (4619) ... (14220) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jamiuokolla, CockAndBullStor and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.