Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,111 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8858585 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4723) (4724) (4725) (4726) (4727) (4728) (4729) ... (14213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:31am On Nov 09, 2017
kelvinze:

Ro-gini? undecided
abeg I prefer mkhi to person weh de always play back pass whenever his team are tryna counter..Rooney is a good player,yes, but since 2012 he has passed his peak.

It seems you have not been watching miki recently. Lolz
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:39am On Nov 09, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Seriously though, this is now the real definition of spamming. Should I hide the videos?
guy relax let it roll. where problem go dey na when there is no level playing ground when it's time, that na when thunder go hammer person.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:55am On Nov 09, 2017
torres2:
Jesus christ! You mean partying is still going on here and to think this weeke d is an international break.

Airmark I don't even know which song to request self, just give me one music abeg
ask & I'll personally play it unto thee.

when it's time... thou shalt love Sailor with all thine heart & shake unto his beats with all thine might, according to the commandments which a Shekpe loss shall command thee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:57am On Nov 09, 2017
MaziOmenuko, there was no need of hiding the videos. Partying is an age-long tradition on here. Even though this partying has been very long, it's all part of the fun, and we'll definitely reciprocate when it's time. So, let the guys have their fun. It's our way of life. Don't kill the Vibe.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 09, 2017
sinizia:
MaziOmenuko, there was no need of hiding the videos. Partying is an age-long tradition on here. Even though this partying has been very long, it's all part of the fun, and we'll definitely reciprocate when it's time. So, let the guys have their fun. It's our way of life. Don't kill the Vibe.
How is he hiding the videos? He's not a mod? Or is he?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Baritone(m): 11:17am On Nov 09, 2017
Wow.. see cleansing... will have preferred it to continue, because Shekpes just brought in ant infested wood.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:35am On Nov 09, 2017
CapitalCee:

Herrera and Mkhi cant connect the defence with attack they are just clueless. Even Rooney will do a better job than miki in that AM position.

Herrera is certainly going back on the Bench, once Pogba returns. Also I expect Mkhtaryan to probably move to the RW with Mata deputizing for him, while Martial and Rashford keep battling it out for a starting Berth on the LW.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:36am On Nov 09, 2017
grin

Thanks to Nairaland Waste Management Agency! (NAWMA)

Nice Job MaziOmenuko!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:47am On Nov 09, 2017
Mazi, there's no need to hide the posts. It's all part of the spirit. And I'm saying this because I don't want anyone to hide my posts when I start terrorizing them on their thread after David Nwoyesque West Ham beat them.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 11:48am On Nov 09, 2017
sinizia:
Brother the ish was becoming childish and as MaZI rightly said, it had evolved from good old partying to outright spamming. Especially that RuffRuggednigga guy. Why is he just uploading meaningless videos all over the thread? He should be banned for spamming sef. Even Oasis007 asked God to take back the morōn

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:50am On Nov 09, 2017
The Deeds were already done though, but kinda appreciate the cleansing. However, that ain't gonna stop us from turning Chelsea Thread to Sambisa Forest - loads of Bombs must be dropped that Day!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4723) (4724) (4725) (4726) (4727) (4728) (4729) ... (14213) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.