Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8789382 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4726) (4727) (4728) (4729) (4730) (4731) (4732) ... (14181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2017
JayKayMaybachz:
U abi..

Chai!! Just pray and fast nii...

You go pursue me taya..

I'll so definitely cancel all my appointments and biz deals on that day for you punk asses

Bwuahahahaha.... cheesy cheesy I will disappear like elrony and afrodoc cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2017
Nezzel:

Not you? My bad then.

Still d same Nihilist dat pushed Funlord and Adelana to fry elf and Co. If the people who don't play nice are those Cobhams express delivery guys in your thread, then alert them in advance.

We won't be sending mails then...

Hiroshima.
Madam, you say? undecided

We can't hear you from the 18th floor of our office space.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 3:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
Diggz, the party pain them Mehn grin

Let me come and go
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

Arsene Wenger

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
diggz:

Bwuahahahaha.... cheesy cheesy I will disappear like elrony and afrodoc cheesy
Not funny angry undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 4:08pm On Nov 09, 2017
pamcode:
O boy you don even open folders for guys. Damn Airmark, Diggz and others concerned be very careful don't sleep with both eyes closed o.

cheesy cheesy

I didn't know it pained these guys like this. They can only shut down our thread when next they host chelsea at old trashford. They must win with unreplied goal(s) and the match must be on a weekend to international break week.

When huddersfield defeated them, did you see chelsea fans under the canopy, the next day, partying? I know they won't act childishly.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
Oasis007:

"Anthony is a big, big, big talent. He’s a talented player – one of the best players I have ever seen or trained with. He is still young and is going to improve. He will improve a lot and you are going to see even more of Anthony, I’m sure."

- PAUL POGBA

Ofcourse, Anthony Joshua needs to work on his cardio. His fight against wilder, is what we are waiting for.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
airmark:

cheesy cheesy

I didn't know it pained these guys like this. They can only shut down our thread when next they host chelsea at old trashford. They must win with unreplied goal(s) and the match must be on a weekend to international break week.

When huddersfield defeated them, did you see chelsea fans under the canopy, the next day, partying? I know they won't act childishly.

See this one. Afraid much, are we? If your glorious yoots lose match peren. The curving will start.

Do you no even know how much your own folder carry for the 22GB?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 5:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
Leyqute:

See this one. Afraid much, are we? If your glorious yoots lose match peren. The curving will start.

Oga leyqute burr e never reach fight e na grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
Leyqute:

We only came here to catch fun and extended the jollification, because it involved chelsea and we are on a break. Wait till we meet next year to reveal the content of your folder.

22GB ? cheesy cheesy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
The Top 6 managers this international break

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 09, 2017
Leyqute:

grin grin grin

Lemme show you something.

Lmao!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzel(f): 6:33pm On Nov 09, 2017
Skimpledawg:
Madam, you say? undecided

We can't hear you from the 18th floor of our office space.
9/11 part 2
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
airmark:

We only came here to catch fun and extended the jollification, because it involved chelsea and we are on a break. Wait till we meet next year to reveal the content of your folder.

22GB ? cheesy cheesy.

Lana has given you guys the conditions for peace to reign. Appease the gods and the dark angel shall pass over you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
diggz:

Oga leyqute burr e never reach fight e na grin

So you nor know when una dey do shift upon shift ontop awa head abi? Make we dey see.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

Arsene Wenger
Don't let the devil use you mister
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
Leyqute:

Lana has given you guys the conditions for peace to reign. Appease the gods and the dark angel shall pass over you.

We don't need to muddle things up. Win your second leg with unreplied goal(s) and pray for it to be on a weekend to international break, for you to open your folder. I will even help you guys with chairs and tables.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:29pm On Nov 09, 2017
airmark:

cheesy cheesy

The rules of engagement have changed, sorry you didn't get the memo. Now we party hard for every goal you concede since we are all being childish cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2017
airmark:

We don't need to muddle things up. Win your second leg with unreplied goal(s) and pray for it to be on a weekend to international break, for you to open your folder. I will even help you guys with chairs and tables.

Leyqute vex reach sotey e create folders for all of us....what a bloody rascal grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
diggz:

Leyqute vex reach sotey e create folders for all of us....what a bloody rascal grin

He is a useless somebody. cheesy Anytime chelsea loses the mod can just close it temporarily, they must play according to the rules. No extended party until when the two teams meet again.

There must be decorum. cool

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
airmark:

He is a useless somebody. cheesy Anytime chelsea loses the mod can just close it temporarily, they must play according to the rules. No extended party until when the two teams meet again.

There must be decorum. cool
Decorum my asssss...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 10, 2017
International break *sigh* It always takes a part of me there's nothing to do than fvck fvck work work...Maybe I will go on a hike to the mountains and appease the gods to get rid of Mourinho. and
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 12:27am On Nov 10, 2017
kelvinze:
Ok guys...let's talk football
If truly mourinho is leaving for PSG,who should we go for? Here's the options to choose from
a. Mauricio Pochetino(Tottenham)
b. learnado jardim(Monaco)
c. Massimilano allegri( milan)
d. diego simeone(atl.madrid)
e. Antonio conte (Chelsea)..this one might look hilarious tho cool
Fatai Amoo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 12:46am On Nov 10, 2017
MorataFC:
Fatai Amoo
Or Adegboyega Onigbinde

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:47am On Nov 10, 2017
Unlimited22:

Or Adegboyega Onigbinde
Ladan Bosso
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 12:49am On Nov 10, 2017
CapitalCee:

Ladan Bosso
Henry Nwosu

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:33am On Nov 10, 2017
Today is the birthday of my main man Toyindipo.

Abeg make una epp me dey arrange better jams for am

I will be back later

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:29am On Nov 10, 2017
"They have to work every day but they are in a good position now. Pogba, Ibrahimovic, Rojo, Fellaini.

"They are in good positions so I think we can go into this part of the season, the Christmas period, and after, in a strong position."

- JOSE MOURINHO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 7:06am On Nov 10, 2017
airmark:

He is a useless somebody. cheesy Anytime chelsea loses the mod can just close it temporarily, they must play according to the rules. cool
who made d rules
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:39am On Nov 10, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Lol!

But they won't give us break to have a meaningful Discourse on the Thread, until the next Weekend.

But must you quote...Shey you nor be guy ni? you nor fit dey say you nor reply some people ni? I see alot of mentions all over nairaland that i don't have the strength typing junk replies to. E get where play dey reach among men, if it pass that then it becomes childish. That's why i still respect people like elampiro, coogar them. Sometimes you ignore no matter how many times you are called out. E nor mean say you nor like the person, you just don't want to encourage juvenile behavior. Shikena
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:47am On Nov 10, 2017
Nihilist:
Finally sanity returns to the thread.

Thank God the mod was able to tidy things up. Some people always take things too far.

Hopefully we can rely on the mod to restore balance to the Chelsea thread if and when similarly minded musical terrorists invade our safe space.

Sorry to burst your bubble...we nor get agberos and primary 6 dropouts among our fans. We know when to start, when to stop and when not to start spamming upandan like a troglodyte

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:52am On Nov 10, 2017
grin grin
Lana1:
U know the damage we can cause when it comes to actual trolling(no be the nonsense wey una don dey do in the last 3 days). Now u dey try involve mods for leniency. grin

No worry if u dont want us to disturb ur thread on the event of the inevitable L that ll soon befall ur team, u must appease the gods.

All Ifa requires is:
1. 10 live dinosaurs.
2. 100 Brazilian 80yr old virgins.
3. A signed confession from raumdeuter claiming Hazard is the best footballer alive and Terry is the best defender in the last decade.
4. A signed affidavit from Monsieur Nihilist claiming Matic is the best DM in the league.

Produce these things and we go leave ur thread alone

grin grin grin Walai them suppose admit you for yaba left..You don crase

(1) (2) (3) ... (4726) (4727) (4728) (4729) (4730) (4731) (4732) ... (14181) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: eph12(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.