Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,743 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4866) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8860993 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4863) (4864) (4865) (4866) (4867) (4868) (4869) ... (14214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
Oasis007:
The Problem with United ain't actually Lukaku rather the Idïot Mourinho. I'm beginning to dislike him, in fact I want him sacked at the End of the Season.

The Idïot is killing the Players' Morale, he's turning them to Cowards, that only roar Louder when facing small Teams.

Meanwhile...... RIP to Man UChelsea in advance!
If Pep was Man U manager; sign Sanchez 70m playing line up; valencia, smalling, rojo, shaw/young; matic, herrera, mata; sanchez, martial, rashford.

The way matic herrera and mata will be throwing passes, you would be wondering if this is really Man U playing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
diggz:

Oga...hafa with manU news today na? tongue

Shey you no dey hear word you this man?.. na so you and oga IK plus your thugs throw party , we warn una beht una no hear. We just do small introduction una begin beg b4 dem go delete sport section.

Kontinu o..

Na Shiloh we go host for una thread very soon. Just Kontinu cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
These ones no play ball again na bottle dem dey throw like touts.

The real Agbero FC grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
elrony:

Shey you no dey hear word you this man?.. na so you and oga IK plus your thugs throw party , we warn una beht una no hear. We just do small introduction una begin beg b4 dem go delete sport section.

Kontinu o..

Na Shiloh we go host for una thread very soon. Just Kontinu cheesy cheesy cheesy

I no blame you....Na bcuz I pity una cuz of the tears wey dey flow yesterday... cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
diggz:

I no blame you....Na bcuz I pity una cuz of the tears wey dey flow yesterday... cheesy

HeheHe *tears wey dey flow* grin cheesy grin

E no go better for Mourinho cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
elampiro:

The rest of the team did not have a terrible day. You guys should stop saying this just to cover up for Lukaku.

The guys were doing well, more than Arsenal’s match, until Lukaku gave an Assist. We were already going to half time. Rashford still scored (Lukaku would have missed that) and scores stood at 1-1. Lukaku had a great chance to set up a clear cut chance, he conceded a self accident. Then game a second Assist and finally failed to level.

Ibrahimovic did better, Rashford scored, Martial played with confidence. Valencia and Young were doing okay. Herrera worked hard. Lukaku was on a calamity of his own.

This is a fact.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
mcdreeezy:

LOL. If you're a United fan and you don't know this, then sorry oh. I see a lot of people cursing Lukaku out and I'm just laughing. If you've been watching football and following the EPL for some years now, you should know Lukaku. And if you know him, you should know he's not all that. You should also know he rarely ever scores in big games. Therefore you should not be surprised.

The biggest problem in Man Utd now is Jose Mourinho. I like Man Utd but they got the wrong coach. JM is too defensive-minded for a club like Man Utd! Some pipu no dey hear. I'm happy tho, that Pep and his good football are winning in the EPL and I hope they win the league. You can imagine parking the bus whenever you meet a top six side. It's not as if you don't have the players to attack. You do, but the mentality always is first of all, not to lose. Instead of thinking about how to win.

We know Lukaku is average but yesterday, he was a victim of JM's defensive tactics. Simple. The point I'm trying to make is I agree with you. Jose Mourinho, not Lukaku, is the problem. Anybody that's not seeing this is not seeing well.

This is absolutely correct
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
IFearGod:
Yes, the midfield is the most critical but when you are deficient in the midfield like the case of yesterday, a good striker bails the team out in that instance. Ability to retain the ball confidently whilst bringing your team into the field of play is very important.
Maybe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
mcdreeezy:

LOL. If you're a United fan and you don't know this, then sorry oh. I see a lot of people cursing Lukaku out and I'm just laughing. If you've been watching football and following the EPL for some years now, you should know Lukaku. And if you know him, you should know he's not all that. You should also know he rarely ever scores in big games. Therefore you should not be surprised.

The biggest problem in Man Utd now is Jose Mourinho. I like Man Utd but they got the wrong coach. JM is too defensive-minded for a club like Man Utd! Some pipu no dey hear. I'm happy tho, that Pep and his good football are winning in the EPL and I hope they win the league. You can imagine parking the bus whenever you meet a top six side. It's not as if you don't have the players to attack. You do, but the mentality always is first of all, not to lose. Instead of thinking about how to win.

We know Lukaku is average but yesterday, he was a victim of JM's defensive tactics. Simple. The point I'm trying to make is I agree with you. Jose Mourinho, not Lukaku, is the problem. Anybody that's not seeing this is not seeing well.
It is funny all these Ibra, Pogba, Jones, Bailly, etc, played last season against top teams and what happened?. I thought he said he'll change to attacking style when he came newly but looks like the leopard cannot change his spots. I get ashamed watching our game against any decent team. Seriously this is not how we can come close to the likes of Barca, Madrid, Bayern, etc. What we see is our defenders hoofing it to the CF. And the recent excuse is if Pogba is not playing then no hope in attack.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
I saw a quote on twitter that really stayed with me.
it goes something like "Pep is building a new Barcelona in City and Jose is trying to recreate one of his great Chelsea sides"

we have to give respect to the bald one.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
elrony:

Kontinu o..

No leak our plan na angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
chrisley024:
It is funny all these Ibra, Pogba, Jones, Bailly, etc, played last season against top teams and what happened?. I thought he said he'll change to attacking style when he came newly but looks like the leopard cannot change his spots. I get ashamed watching our game against any decent team. Seriously this is not how we can come close to the likes of Barca, Madrid, Bayern, etc. What we see is our defenders hoofing it to the CF. And the recent excuse is if Pogba is not playing then no hope in attack.
Considering the amount Jose has spent makes it more appalling
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
eph12:

No leak our plan na angry

Them no know the full plan yet grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
BlueAngel444:
If Pep was Man U manager; sign Sanchez 70m playing line up; valencia, smalling, rojo, shaw/young; matic, herrera, mata; sanchez, martial, rashford.

The way matic herrera and mata will be throwing passes, you would be wondering if this is really Man U playing.
This is fact.

But can Bakayoko thrive under Pep? Against Nwoyes he was hallucinating cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
elrony:

Them no know the full plan yet grin cheesy grin
No let diggz whine you to go disclose our plan o. The bros dey turn amala wella ask dayo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Hakeem66: 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
elampiro:

Watch that video again, it would have made more sense for Lukaku to count two steps forward to head that ball away instead of clearing into danger zone with his left foot.

Matic uses one foot, but he uses it to work like he has two. The other player I could be scared of making a similar mistake is Valencia. But so far he has done well.

Why did he even use his weak foot in such spinning ball into out box? Head away or use your left or use your left to turn the ball into corner kick.
If he had done that and city still scored from the corner or header,you would have still blamed him for not using his right foot. I only blame Mourinho for what we are passing through,his tactics are nauseating and cowardice and it's affecting the players. Herrera, miki and even Lukaku form is bn affected by his tactics and I bet you that these guys and they whole team will improve under a coach like Pochetino.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
eph12:

No let diggz whine you to go disclose our plan o. The bros dey turn amala wella ask dayo

Good thing I dey forbid amala cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
Skimpledawg:
Lols... Baba for the girls.
Been ages Brah. I dey see you and the girls o. You know warai mean grin
Ahhh... Me I be saint ooooo. If na lie ask Chelseafan1
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
codedguy1:

we cannot be hoping for our opponents to have a bad game before we defeat them.

its hard for me to say this but do you think city expects any team to have a bad day so that they (city) can win. They come into the game and make you have a bad game by pressing and doing everything to make their opponents have a bad game and not hoping on hope.

Good talk...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
Cc pamcode

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2017

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
Una sabi cry for this place sha....see wailing an gnashing of teeth! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
This NL sef, too load ordinary screenshot na issue. Smh

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
Lukaku, 5 match ban? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
Finally.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
FA launching investigation into the issue.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
Mourinho telling opponent how to celebrate and show respect when they win away can anyone identify the man who ran the entire Old trafford touchline after his team scored showing respect

And gave the below interview

"I understand why he (Alex Ferguson) is a bit emotional. He has some of the top players in the world and they should be doing a lot better than that.
“You would be sad if your team gets as clearly dominated by opponents who have been built on 10% of the budget."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
Mourinho showing respect to Barcelona fans by celebrating in front and taunting them

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 6:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
raumdeuter:
Mourinho telling opponent how to celebrate and show respect when they win away can anyone identify the man who ran the entire Old trafford touchline after his team scored showing respect

And gave the below interview

"I understand why he (Alex Ferguson) is a bit emotional. He has some of the top players in the world and they should be doing a lot better than that.
“You would be sad if your team gets as clearly dominated by opponents who have been built on 10% of the budget."

That looks like Ur mentor bros....only he was younger then.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
diggz:
That looks like Ur mentor bros....only he was younger then.

Mourinho I have nothing to do with him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spartacus11(m): 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
Hello United

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
Skimpledawg:
Lukaku, 5 match ban? undecided
They should make it 10.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4863) (4864) (4865) (4866) (4867) (4868) (4869) ... (14214) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.