Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4869) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8870239 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4866) (4867) (4868) (4869) (4870) (4871) (4872) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
The funny thing is,griezzy and dybala may end up in man utd next year but nothing would improve.. undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2017
Elxandre:
You people should let us hear word about this pochettino joor.
grin

Where is he on the table sef? undecided

I guess the preference is because he doesn't play coward footie at home against any opposition. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
patrickmuf:
Bakayoko/Drinkwater will both find the occasion too big and you can't trust Fabregas in a two man midfield with Kante, the big question is will Messi sacrifice his constant drifting into the middle to stretch Chelsea's defense by constantly tormenting Alonso which will force Cahill to leave his position to cover for the helpless Alonso thus freeing up space in the middle for Suarez
Gosh your posts can cause brain freeze cry

You should be ban from any keypad even a calculator undecided

What occasion See if you want to underrate Chelsea's team atleast pretend to know what your saying.

Like my friend would say:

Thank You grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
Datapoboi:
The funny thing is,griezzy and dybala may end up in man utd next year but nothing would improve.. undecided undecided
To do what there? shocked

To retire (as pa retirement home) right? tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 4:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
Leyqute:
The difference is LvG defends with the ball while Mourinho defends without the ball.
Laughed so hard i had hicups. Oh my... Lmao
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
IFearGod:
So, are you saying Morata is world class? shocked
Yep
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 4:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
Datapoboi:
As in with the way things are going plus this is Epl
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
I say we get Ancelotti...He is a winner wherever he go
Plus he knows the players we want..Any manager that comes in and sell out Darmian, Lingard,fellaini, Maybe Herrera and sign in quality replacement is the right man for the Job
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
Morata and world class in the same sentence?..lol
I RAFF OUT ROUD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2017
Datapoboi:

Below is Ronaldo that is greater than Griezmann and Dybala combined complaining about Mourinhos tactics

Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed he was unhappy with José Mourinho's defensive tactics against Barcelona, while implying that Real Madrid would have settled for a 0-0 draw at the Bernabéu.

"Being honest, it is true that we did not have a shot on target when it was 11 against 11 but 0-0 is not a bad result at home. We could have gone [to Camp Nou] and scored. We didn't play well but the game was under control."

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2011/apr/28/cristiano-ronaldo-jose-mourinho-defensive

So if one of the greatest attackers in football history is asked to be marking Puyol a defender, How much more Griezmann and Dybala
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 5:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
Hakeem66:
Mourinho is a bad manager,see how he turned Herrera to a back and sideway passer with low confidence to pass forward. The best thing for the board to do now is to sack him in the summer and employ the right manager that knows United tradition.

who is d right manager that knows "united tradition"
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Creatrixity(m): 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
We're left at the core of a dilemma. We have Jose Mourinho presently who happens to favour "All defense, conservative play". We must be careful to avoid transitioning to a manager that favours "all attack, no defence" ( I see you, Klopp).

Fergie remains an enigma. He managed to strike a balance between devastating counter-attacking football and cautious, dedicated defending.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
dubylhover:

who is d right manager that knows "united tradition"
This thread has been invaded by Kolo people grin

No be only tradition, na culture
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
No attacker in their right senses will want to come and play under Mourinho...

And mesef get some issues with Lukaku and u can even blame him for both of City's goals. But lets all take a minute and ponder on the fact that our lone striker was the one in the box trying to clear dangerous balls and defend set pieces!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
Lana1:

And mesef get some issues with Lukaku and u can even blame him for both of City's goals. But lets all take a minute and ponder on the fact that our lone striker was the one in the box trying to clear dangerous balls and defend set pieces!!

Forward CentreBack grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
Lana1:

He is a good defensive striker.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
Skimpledawg:
This thread has been invaded by Kolo people grin
No be only tradition, na culture
lolz arts and culture ni
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
Let Mourinho just see out his contract and exit. He wants to go to PSG. Let him go.

The board should start shopping for the next manager after this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
elrony:

airmark:

Attacking Strike-Fullback
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 12, 2017
elrony:

grin grin grin grin no kee me with laugh ooo!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
raumdeuter:

Below is Ronaldo that is greater than Griezmann and Dybala combined complaining about Mourinhos tactics

Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed he was unhappy with José Mourinho's defensive tactics against Barcelona, while implying that Real Madrid would have settled for a 0-0 draw at the Bernabéu.

"Being honest, it is true that we did not have a shot on target when it was 11 against 11 but 0-0 is not a bad result at home. We could have gone [to Camp Nou] and scored. We didn't play well but the game was under control."

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2011/apr/28/cristiano-ronaldo-jose-mourinho-defensive

So if one of the greatest attackers in football history is asked to be marking Puyol a defender, How much more Griezmann and Dybala

I once referred to this when Martial was finding it hard to get game time under the coward, I bet that's why Rashford started on the left and Martial on the right against City, so as to track Kyle Walker's runs. Mou can never change, I hope he doesn't turn Dybala and Grizzy to Strike WingBacks.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by laPULGA: 7:06pm On Dec 12, 2017
kelvinze:
As in with the way things are going plus this is Epl
what do you mean by this is epl
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Yep
Lols, well definitely that's from your own perspective. As far as I am concern, he's not there yet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
Manchester United set to bid for £50m defender Ryan Sessegnon
Looks like we're after him but nawa o. 50m for an unknown LB
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
laPULGA:

what do you mean by this is epl
I mean they MIGHT find it hard to cope in d Epl
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
chrisley024:
Looks like we're after him but nawa o. 50m for an unknown LB
its better ..he's young, he can score goals while pushing forward..I rather spend it on him than a 27yrs old Danny rose
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2017
airmark:

grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 7:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
Creatrixity:
We're left at the core of a dilemma. We have Jose Mourinho presently who happens to favour "All defense, conservative play". We must be careful to avoid transitioning to a manager that favours "all attack, no defence" ( I see you, Klopp).

Fergie remains an enigma. He managed to strike a balance between devastating counter-attacking football and cautious, dedicated defending.
Diego Simeone grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2017
kelvinze:

its better ..he's young, he can score goals while pushing forward..I rather spend it on him than a 27yrs old Danny rose
And what is wrong with Luke Shaw?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
kelvinze:
I say we get Ancelotti...He is a winner wherever he go
Plus he knows the players we want..Any manager that comes in and sell out Darmian, Lingard,fellaini, Maybe Herrera and sign in quality replacement is the right man for the Job

Naah

Poch is the man
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
eph12:

How is Sane better than Rashford or Sterling better than Martial? De Bruyne and Pogba is very debatable. Is Walker really better than Val? Mkhi has every tendency to be the player Silva is. In an attacking set up with players pouring forward Mkhi has the ability to pick up his team mates run. Mata can do same, may not be as Silva but should do quite well. Fernadinho vs Matic am not convinced Fernad is better. Nope. Even Herrera should be able to play that spot well. At this rate of looking for the right players, we will spend over a billion and still not be satisfied.
chop knuckles grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
kelvinze:

Have you watched him?

The amount still too much for an inexperienced lad like him and from his highlights, dude still needs like more 2 yrs before he can step up to epl. His crossing is poor and he hardly does.

Those that have watched and know him better can say.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4866) (4867) (4868) (4869) (4870) (4871) (4872) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jodera and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.