Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,305 members, 7,864,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:42 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8876311 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5217) (5218) (5219) (5220) (5221) (5222) (5223) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 9:40am On Feb 12, 2018
Nihilist:
That monday morning when you wake up realizing that its been almost 10 years since you were the best team in the land....

na so the shekpe trolling pain you that you are now saying things that don't follow. United was the best in the land 5 years ago. Why not wait till 2023? e can pain grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpletyger: 9:49am On Feb 12, 2018
Ruffruggedraw, how far na?

Your shift suppose be this morning o wink

I dey gbadu your DJ skills.. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lordfalcao(m): 9:55am On Feb 12, 2018
Nihilist:

i dey on phone bro and i no get am.

i fit check when i enter office...
abeg check and send me, it's urgent for keeps grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:03am On Feb 12, 2018
patrickmuf:

Who drops Shaw for Young?
Who shunts one of his best player to an unfamiliar position just to accommodate a new signing who can do a job somewhere else?
Who chooses to play two RCB when he has a natural LCB on the bench?
Who ignores the deficiencies of his midfield after a poor first half only to react when his team is a goal down?
Who plays an ineffective Lingard when Mata is on the bench?

You mean it was because Mou drops Young for Shaw and play Martial at the right wing that's why Martial could not convert any of those chances, or its because Alexis is new to the team that's why he couldn't hit a one time shoot to score an empty net, if our players had scored those chances, we could have gone 2 goals up and things could have turn up differently.
It could have made more sense if the effective Mata has more goals and assist than the ineffective Lingard. it's so easy to put all the blame on Mou will absolving our shitty players who made sure we lost that match.

Hate Mou as much as you want, performance will yesterday will always occur where you will miss chances and it comes to bite you at the ass, Mou is the perfect person to blame, so go on and keep blaming him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:32am On Feb 12, 2018
larride:

You mean it was because Mou drops Young for Shaw and play Martial at the right wing that's why Martial could not convert any of those chances, or its because Alexis is new to the team that's why he couldn't hit a one time shoot to score an empty net, if our players had scored those chances, we could have gone 2 goals up and things could have turn up differently.
It could have made more sense if the effective Mata has more goals and assist than the ineffective Lingard. it's so easy to put all the blame on Mou will absolving our shitty players who made sure we lost that match.

Hate Mou as much as you want, performance will yesterday will always occur where you will miss chances and it comes to bite you at the ass, Mou is the perfect person to blame, so go on and keep blaming him.
Na this one vex me pass. Dude was faking leg for empty net grin
But the attitudes of the players yesterday were disgusting, they played like it was just an obligation to fulfill and this is where the manager takes the blame. 2 of our last 3 games now are piss poor while the lack of cohesion in the team-play and being overran/dominated in midfield are obvious. The team has depended mostly on individual brilliance.

I still prefer Lingard as a sub player though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:48am On Feb 12, 2018
joeace2020:

na so the shekpe trolling pain you that you are now saying things that don't follow. United was the best in the land 5 years ago. Why not wait till 2023? e can pain grin

The trolling united fans did on their thread was classical and matured and that's what is paining nihilist. He wants to do an AFRODOC2 style but the thing no just enter.

And then the irresponsible and irrational way someone is just playing music like the agbero that they are.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 10:56am On Feb 12, 2018
codedguy1:

The trolling united fans did on their thread was classical and matured and that's what is paining nihilist. He wants to do an AFRODOC2 style but the thing no just enter.

And then the irresponsible and irrational way someone is just playing music like the agbero that they are.

Very dry trolling. None of their fellow comrades is even joining them. How can someone who is thinking of how Shekpe can come out of the sunken place be trolling who better pass am? Or someone who their manager said Morufat is out of the season while he was displaying his fitness on Instagram be happy and have rest of mind with the way their club is being run and come and be trolling here? See as their party, after party and after after party weak.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:58am On Feb 12, 2018
i dont know about you gentlemen, but im having a ball...

And the party will never finish...like Martial and Alexis...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 11:02am On Feb 12, 2018
joeace2020:

5 years ago is half a decade...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 11:05am On Feb 12, 2018
Afrodoc2 I thought you said yesterday that Mooy is a limited footballer...

was that in relation to PLC? Poorgba Liability in Chief?

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:09am On Feb 12, 2018
Nihilist:
Afrodoc2 I thought you said yesterday that Mooy is a limited footballer...

was that in relation to PLC? Poorgba Liability in Chief?

No, i said he was as limited as WAMCO Nig Ltd, producing dairy products just like Ti e mu e Bag of yoghurt at Stamford canal ( the ultimate sunken place).

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 11:26am On Feb 12, 2018
afrodoc2:

No, i said he was as limited as WAMCO Nig Ltd, producing dairy products just like Ti e mu e Bag of yoghurt at Stamford canal ( the ultimate sunken place).

OK but what do you have to say about Poorgba, Liability in Chief aka PLC?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6683069_ikbvuqbd_jpegb628e28888588df79bbd19c6a5e178b4

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:49am On Feb 12, 2018
Nihilist:

OK but what do you have to say about Poorgba, Liability in Chief aka PLC?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6683069_ikbvuqbd_jpegb628e28888588df79bbd19c6a5e178b4

All i can say is that shares of PLCs fluctuate up and down but a brain fracture like the one suffered by Morata is a terminal illness.

Conte was able to solve his own problems with a hair transplant but sadly for Mr First Touch brain transplant is not possible.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Evildoer: 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2018
Morata must have fractured his brain while falling into the sunken place, Chelsea fans tell me it is very rocky down there.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Evildoer: 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
afrodoc2:

Morata must have fractured his brain while falling into the sunken place, Chelsea fans tell me it is very rocky down there.

Doc , beht why? grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
afrodoc2:

Morata is one haircut away from bouncing back like Big Sean.

PLC may not even be able to lay claim to his Salon D'or title anymore

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2018
see person wey get back injury. SMH

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2018
CapitalCee:

The guy still missed the toto in the pic ffs

Only God knows where they went to bring this guy from sef.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2018
CapitalCee:

Haaaa! Asiri Nihilist ti tu! Nihilist you see your life for outside?

So na toto Nihilist bin dey call "sunken place" ? grin Na so the toto deep rich?

No wonder Chelsea fans have been asking Morata to dig DEEP and regain his form.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 1:01pm On Feb 12, 2018
Nihilist:
Welcome to Who wants to be a Millionaire. I'm your host - Frank Edoho.

For prize of 10 million naira, please answer the question below correctly:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6682258_6682192sanchez2jpeg7a6d4da90f431f597919f0ce9f28f77e_jpegb10c4359311a04bfb459e16fdbc33084

What is about to happen here?

A: Sanchez is about to score a tap in
B: Sanchez is about to blast the ball into the roof of the net
C: Sanchez is once again about to play Piano on the heartstrings of Manyoo fans

You can use 50:50 or Phone a Friend.

Good luck.
Now I know the kinda person you are! Evil!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 007author(m): 1:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
Cheers

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 007author(m): 1:41pm On Feb 12, 2018
Newcastle 1 West life FC 0

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2018
^^ grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
CapitalCee:

When players are coming to Chelsea, they know what to expect so prepare ahead. Messed up club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by jamescross: 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2018
Nihilist:
i dont know about you gentlemen, but im having a ball...

And the party will never finish...like Martial and Alexis...
Nihilist:
Ayinde missing 3 clear chances. Alexis counting leg with open net gaping...

These boys probably can't even finish their dinner...

If you played Mortal Kombat against them, you're almost guaranteed a win, cos they wouldn't know what to do when they hear "Finish Him"

heheheheee grin Oh Lawd
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
Nihilist you try.
Ti yin na a de o. Na BOGOF trolling i go do una next time una dey unfortunate to fall inside the sunken place.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 2:32pm On Feb 12, 2018
afrodoc2:
Nihilist you try.
Ti yin na a de o. Na BOGOF trolling i go do una next time una dey unfortunate to fall inside the sunken place.

I wouldn't expect anything less...

The good thing is that I now know all I have to do is post a random picture of a young boy with ila ogbomoso on his face and claim it's Leyqute and...poof! I'm gone cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Evildoer: 2:52pm On Feb 12, 2018
Nihilist:

I wouldn't expect anything less...

The good thing is that I now know all I have to do is post a random picture of a young boy with ila ogbomoso on his face and claim it's Leyqute and...poof! I'm gone cheesy cheesy

Bwahahahagrin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2018
afrodoc2:

Haaaa! Asiri Nihilist ti tu! Nihilist you see your life for outside?

So na toto Nihilist bin dey call "sunken place" ? grin Na so the toto deep rich?

No wonder Chelsea fans have been asking Morata to dig DEEP and regain his form.
O Lawd!!!cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lordemperoris100(m): 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2018
ordinary jonjo shevley is bossing your 90m salon dor holder.shame
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by crazypencils20: 3:16pm On Feb 12, 2018
afrodoc2:

All i can say is that shares of PLCs fluctuate up and down but a brain fracture like the one suffered by Morata is a terminal illness.

Conte was able to solve his own problems with a hair transplant but sadly for Mr First Touch brain transplant is not possible.

This one weak me

(1) (2) (3) ... (5217) (5218) (5219) (5220) (5221) (5222) (5223) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: chrisley024(m), Puntingnoob, Englishisamust and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.