Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,295 members, 7,864,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:12 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8876246 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5218) (5219) (5220) (5221) (5222) (5223) (5224) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SONofnezzar: 3:44pm On Feb 12, 2018
Afrodoc2 I dey feel ur punchlines
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2018
SONofnezzar:

HOEkay

I saw what you did here grin cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Branzy(m): 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2018
2014 -8th
2015 -4th
2016-6th
2017-7th
2018-2nd

The biggest team in history of England
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Branzy(m): 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2018
Man u was silent btw 2014-2016

After appointment of a noise making coach the fans too turn to noise maker

Why? Because they are in 2nd

Why?

because the last time they came 2nd was 2013

���

Neymar was still in Brazil then
Ryan giggs was still a football player
Sanchez was still Barcelona

��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Branzy(m): 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2018
joeace2020:

When players are coming to Chelsea, they know what to expect so prepare ahead. Messed up club.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Branzy(m): 5:41pm On Feb 12, 2018
Nihilist:

Morata is one haircut away from bouncing back like Big Sean.

PLC may not even be able to lay claim to his Salon D'or title anymore

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Branzy(m): 5:42pm On Feb 12, 2018
piano FC

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:59pm On Feb 12, 2018
0 inventiveness.
Abeg Nihilist come and teach ur people how to troll.
No be to dey copy & paste from twitter. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ephaig: 7:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
Lana1:
0 inventiveness.
Abeg Nihilist come and teach ur people how to troll.
No be to dey copy & paste from twitter. undecided
Na chelsea fan?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ephaig:

Na chelsea fan?

Very hopeless somebody..I only see him post because e quote me. To quote am sef fit infect person. Imagine the imbecilic nitwits wey Nihilist dey train wey e take dey get mouth here.. Tufiakwa. The Gods are sad.

2014 -8th
2015 -4th
2016-6th
2017-7th
2018-2nd
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ephaig:

Na chelsea fan?
Yes
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ephaig: 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
joeace2020:

Very hopeless somebody..I only see him post because e quote me. To quote am sef fit infect person. Imagine the imbecilic nitwits wey Nihilist dey train wey e take dey get mouth here.. Tufiakwa. The Gods are sad.

2014 -8th
2015 -4th
2016-6th
2017-7th
2018-2nd
God forbid i quote am
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SONofnezzar: 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2018
TLona1:

I saw what you did here grin cool
lmao....I was just joking
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
Just one season, dem don dey compare de bryune to scholes, giggs, and Beckham. Nawa to English press.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2018
larride:

You mean it was because Mou drops Young for Shaw and play Martial at the right wing that's why Martial could not convert any of those chances, or its because Alexis is new to the team that's why he couldn't hit a one time shoot to score an empty net, if our players had scored those chances, we could have gone 2 goals up and things could have turn up differently.
It could have made more sense if the effective Mata has more goals and assist than the ineffective Lingard. it's so easy to put all the blame on Mou will absolving our shitty players who made sure we lost that match.

Hate Mou as much as you want, performance will yesterday will always occur where you will miss chances and it comes to bite you at the ass, Mou is the perfect person to blame, so go on and keep blaming him.
Calling goes out Mourinho for obvious flaws is not hatred bro.

Martial is one of the most loved player in the team, if not the most loved by fans, he was doing absolutely great before Sanchez came. Just 2 seasons ago, he had everything going for him before Mourinho came, last season, and next, he lost his number to Ibrahimovic but we all said "well, it's Ibra, he is a big name, let Martial calm down, he's got more years ahead". This season, he's been great and yet Sanchez comes in and again he is moved to the right wing...If you're in his position, will you be happy? Do you think other players will be happy to see Sanchez come in and Martial who has been doing excellently well on the left moved to accommodate a new player?
Now if you think what I and many others are saying is akin to hate, why did Mou opt to revert to the personnel a lot of fans and pundit alike think its best for us after we went a goal down?

Now, unto Shaw, he attacks the wings better, Young is used to cutting inside, you can't play a LB and a LW who are adept at cutting inside, if Sanchez is cutting in, he needs a willing runner, a decoy overlapping from the LB position and that's not Young, he is Shaw.

Lingard? Time and time again, brains over aimless runs, Mata might be slow but he is more involved in our play and doesn't lose the ball easily even though he appears weak. We are poor at retaining possession thus it is only natural that we look at players who will help us more in that regard.
Again, of the forward players in our team, Lingard is the most technically limited yet he is made to play in a position that requires the highest l level footballing intelligence and technique, who does that?

Defense, Mou spent so much to bring in Lindelof, a RCB when it was obvious we needed a LCB more, remember that in his first season, he bought Bailly, a RCB. Now, we have Rojo back fit but Mou chooses to persist with Jones and Smalling who are both natural RCB. After our game with Spurs, I thought Mou will change but not for too long, he had Jones back in the team as LCB.
If memory serves me right, I remember one of our best defensive pair last season for a stretch of games was Jones and Rojo before injury struck, so why is Mou not looking towards getting them play together now they're both fit?

Summarily, the players missed sitters but we weren't playing well even in those periods when we had those chances, I couldn't tell what our game plan was, we weren't defending, we weren't attacking as a force nor were we controlling the game, we definitely do not have no identity.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
See Pogba

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
patrickmuf:
Calling goes out Mourinho for obvious flaws is not hatred bro.

Martial is one of the most loved player in the team, if not the most loved by fans, he was doing absolutely great before Sanchez came. Just 2 seasons ago, he had everything going for him before Mourinho came, last season, and next, he lost his number to Ibrahimovic but we all said "well, it's Ibra, he is a big name, let Martial calm down, he's got more years ahead". This season, he's been great and yet Sanchez comes in and again he is moved to the right wing...If you're in his position, will you be happy? Do you think other players will be happy to see Sanchez come in and Martial who has been doing excellently well on the left moved to accommodate a new player?
Now if you think what I and many others are saying is akin to hate, why did Mou opt to revert to the personnel a lot of fans and pundit alike think its best for us after we went a goal down?

Now, unto Shaw, he attacks the wings better, Young is used to cutting inside, you can't play a LB and a LW who are adept at cutting inside, if Sanchez is cutting in, he needs a willing runner, a decoy overlapping from the LB position and that's not Young, he is Shaw.

Lingard? Time and time again, brains over aimless runs, Mata might be slow but he is more involved in our play and doesn't lose the ball easily even though he appears weak. We are poor at retaining possession thus it is only natural that we look at players who will help us more in that regard.
Again, of the forward players in our team, Lingard is the most technically limited yet he is made to play in a position that requires the highest l level footballing intelligence and technique, who does that?

Defense, Mou spent so much to bring in Lindelof, a RCB when it was obvious we needed a LCB more, remember that in his first season, he bought Bailly, a RCB. Now, we have Rojo back fit but Mou chooses to persist with Jones and Smalling who are both natural RCB. After our game with Spurs, I thought Mou will change but not for too long, he had Jones back in the team as LCB.
If memory serves me right, I remember one of our best defensive pair last season for a stretch of games was Jones and Rojo before injury struck, so why is Mou not looking towards getting them play together now they're both fit?

Summarily, the players missed sitters but we weren't playing well even in those periods when we had those chances, I couldn't tell what our game plan was, we weren't defending, we weren't attacking as a force nor were we controlling the game, we definitely do not have no identity.
you said it all. Mou is going the wrong way in team formation.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 9:10pm On Feb 12, 2018
odizeey:
Just one season, dem don dey compare de bryune to scholes, giggs, and Beckham. Nawa to English press.
Man United has the most overrated legends in World football so why not
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 10:25pm On Feb 12, 2018
Branzy:
2014 -8th
2015 -4th
2016-6th
2017-7th
2018-2nd

The biggest team in history of England

Cool down na. There is still time for this to change to 6 or 7! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuffRuggedRaw(m): 10:28pm On Feb 12, 2018
odizeey:

At least, it is merited based on actual performances so far. In una case, players wen neva even kick ball sef be world best just because your club wan sign dem!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
Well, hello boys....

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2018
im back again like 9ice...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2018
im back like i never left...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
Actually im back at the left...like Lukaku..

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
No Westbrom fashioned against me shall prosper...

...no sir...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
chrisley024 how you dey bro?

how e dey do you for body?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2018
As e dey hot... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:43pm On Feb 12, 2018
where is Afrodoc2

i wan buy Nutri-C

yes 1 packet only...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2018
Nihilist:
chrisley024 how you dey bro?

how e dey do you for body?
Preparing for next week parties on you guys venue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
chrisley024:
Preparing for next week parties on you guys venue

i see...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:12pm On Feb 12, 2018
Hazard>>>>>>>>>>>Sanchez any time any day

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 11:17pm On Feb 12, 2018
hensben:
Hazard>>>>>>>>>>>Sanchez any time any day
Common Run to your thread. Joseph the dreamer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5218) (5219) (5220) (5221) (5222) (5223) (5224) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.