Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8748670 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5284) (5285) (5286) (5287) (5288) (5289) (5290) ... (14157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:08am On Feb 26, 2018
At some point yesterday, the commentators said McTonimay was programmed to deal with Hazard and when Lingard was about to be introduced into the fray, Mou spent about 2mins talking to him, the commentators again opined that he was being programmed...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 12:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
Fussbot:
grin grin apparently matic and Lukaku took the game personal.

On a second thought, you are right my friend. When was the last time Lukaku gave a man of the match performance or Matic running around like Ji Sung Park 2.0. Those guys mean shekpe yesterday
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
"I'm a fan of LUKAKU. Forty games now, 22 goals, it's the hardest place to play football and the hardest position on the pitch - that and the goalkeeper. It's about how many games you play and how many goals you score.

"He does a great job. He's not playing in a team that's filled with cute and clever passers of the ball. A lot of them are crumbs he's feeding on. I think he's doing - not a great job - but a very good job in the team he's playing in.

"I think he's a handful. I think you can get in a race with him but you can't outmuscle him. Maybe out-think him occasionally, but I think he's a proper handful."

Graeme Souness........www.skysports.com

Even liverpool legends are feeling the "jam body master"....... cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2018
patrickmuf:
At some point yesterday, the commentators said McTonimay was programmed to deal with Hazard and when Lingard was about to be introduced into the fray, Mou spent about 2mins talking to him, the commentators again opined that he was being programmed...

Since mou has turned to a dope programmer, no virus is qualified to attack him here again o. Mou, the programmer. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ephaig: 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
airmark:

Since mou has turned to a dope programmer, no virus is qualified to attack him here again o. Mou, the programmer. cool
His codes are defensive. We complain about attack
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 6:28pm On Feb 26, 2018
Imagine that one called Neville insulting Wenger and arsenal players when he was sacked from Valencia after losing 7:0 to Barcelona. Talk is really Cheap.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
phaamsaam:
What got me laughing was willywilly trying to spy on Jose tactics from matic, matic just cover him paper dey laff, saying, stop giraffing old man

Yeah Mo told him to get a yellow card so he doesn't miss our next important game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
Cruxifizio:

Good game...you guys deserve the win.

Proverbs 16 vs 7 ---" When a man’s ways please the LORD, he makes even his enemies to be at peace with him. "

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lana1:
Bros u can officially go take a sit with ur Uni football!!
ogbeni go sit down. Just dis match lukaku don turn world's best. Na u go curse am latter. For me, dat guy no good reach, leave me alone with my opinion.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 10:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
Neymar1095:
Imagine that one called Neville insulting Wenger and arsenal players when he was sacked from Valencia after losing 7:0 to Barcelona. Talk is really Cheap.

He is trying so hard to sell himself but no one is buying his nonsense. I just hope Wenger does not stoop to Neville's despicable level of football knowledge with any acknowledgement or response.

His coaching stint with Valencia was shameful to put kindly for someone with the size of his mouth. His Valencia side conceded 38 goals in 28 game, lost 11 of his 28 games, went 9 games (all loses) before he got his first win, left with the lowest winning percentage in the history of the club and the worst coaching record in the entire LaLiga, sunk Valencia into the relegation zone (17th) above the others only on goal difference.

Who is Neville? I detest when former players think their experience have made them all knowing, when in fact most of them were average during their playing days, except a selected few.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
odizeey:
ogbeni go sit down. Just dis match lukaku don turn world's best. Na u go curse am latter. For me, dat guy no good reach, leave me alone with my opinion.
Everyone is entitled to their opinions but ur opinions concerning Lukaku is shít.....no offence

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
Roland17:

He is trying so hard to sell himself but no one is buying his nonsense. I just hope Wenger does not stoop to Neville's despicable level of football knowledge with any acknowledgement or response.

His coaching stint with Valencia was shameful to put kindly for someone with the size of his mouth. His Valencia side conceded 38 goals in 28 game, lost 11 of his 28 games, went 9 games (all loses) before he got his first win, left with the lowest winning percentage in the history of the club and the worst coaching record in the entire LaLiga, sunk Valencia into the relegation zone (17th) above the others only on goal difference.

Who is Neville? I detest when former players think their experience have made them all knowing, when in fact most of them were average during their playing days, except a selected few.

yes when he criticise mou or pogba or even our team in general, he is a genius analyst. but when he does same to another team which you like , you start recalling his bad coaching record.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 10:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
Roland17:

Don't mind that loser.Did he call his beloved Man Utd
a disgrace when the got knocked out by Bristol
City? Also because he, like every United fan, didn't
want City to win, so had to vent his anger on arsenal. His Valencia spell was the 3rd worst in the club history.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 10:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
I said it before Man United has some of the most overrated legends in world Football.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
CapitalCee:

yes when he criticise mou or pogba or even our team in general, he is a genius analyst. but when he does same to another team which you like , you start recalling his bad coaching record.

Please show me a post where I praised Neville or supported any of his criticism? If you can not, kindly refrain from generalizing. In my books, he has no moral or ethical justification to make judgments regarding any coach, worth more coaches who have achieved success.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 10:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
Neymar1095:

Don't mind that loser.Did he call his beloved Man Utd
a disgrace when the got knocked out by Bristol
City? Also because he, like every United fan, didn't
want City to win, so had to vent his anger on arsenal. His Valencia spell was the 3rd worst in the club history.

Valencia were 9th on the log and 5 points out of the champion league spot when he was hired but he succeeded in pushing them down to the murky waters of relegation in 4 months. In a space of a month, Valencia were knocked out of the UCL, Europa league, before being pummeled by Barcelona is the Copa Del Rey.

To me, this has nothing to do with him playing for United, if he played for Arsenal and failed in Valencia and still has a loud mouth, I would criticize him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 11:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
Garry get loud mouth, no be lie, the Arsenal criticism was way over the top.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:55am On Feb 27, 2018
Lana1:
Everyone is entitled to their opinions but ur opinions concerning Lukaku is shít.....no offence
ok. Yours too. Bigger Dungg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 10:42am On Feb 27, 2018
weedtaker:
Garry get loud mouth, no be lie, the Arsenal criticism was way over the top.

He critised the players. Not the manager so I don't see the issue. He has been one of the biggest supporters of wenger at Arsenal and even had a row with arsenal fantv because of it. So please show me where he critised wenger.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2018

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
MRTA7:

He critised the players. Not the manager so I don't see the issue. He has been one of the biggest supporters of wenger at Arsenal and even had a row with arsenal fantv because of it. So please show me where he critised wenger.
I never mentioned Wenger in my post, did I??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2018
Lol

Werey cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 8:12pm On Feb 27, 2018
weedtaker:
I never mentioned Wenger in my post, did I??

My mistake, I meant to quote those bringing up his managerial record when its totally irrelevant here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2018
What is wrong with real Madrid Na?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:51pm On Feb 27, 2018
That was a fantastic goal!

This Madrid is nothing without Ronaldo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2018
"Calabash cup is a Usuelss competition and waste of time and energy." Ramuzaki '17

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
engrelvis:
What is wrong with real Madrid Na?

saving their energy for ucl
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
PietroRico:
"Calabash cup is a Usuelss competition and waste of time and energy." Ramuzaki '17

Have a little pity on Walker, this is his first "useless" trophy. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2018
Leyqute:

Have a little pity on Walker, this is his first "useless" trophy. grin
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sleekdot(m): 12:04am On Feb 28, 2018
PietroRico:

Players will celebrate any goal

This is Lukaku celebrating a goal scored at ICC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sleekdot(m): 12:07am On Feb 28, 2018
This is how yo celebrate a useless cup

This is how you celebrate a major trophy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lh19(m): 9:29am On Feb 28, 2018
What do you guys think about this

(1) (2) (3) ... (5284) (5285) (5286) (5287) (5288) (5289) (5290) ... (14157) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Princefame1 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.