Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8734316 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5461) (5462) (5463) (5464) (5465) (5466) (5467) ... (14149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
airmark:

I would have done that if we don't have a striker named morata.

Trust your fraudiola and don't wait for miracle to happen first. Time is now. Show us that you believe the yahoo boy coach.

I believe City will overturn it.

But not enough to bet on it.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
Danilo have to be the most useless player Brazil ever produce
No wonder Madrid sold him to fraudiola

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
sod09:
why the rush..We coming to OT na cool
to come and loose na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
Lana1:
U say? undecided

cheesy You be wicked sombori, see as you woze Nihilist ogo? That is someone's father o.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2018
BushWickBill:

Is jus dat we are friends
Otherwise na you for be my agenda today
Go and face nihili.stjnr

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
Skimpledawg:

My own brother grin grin

Is this how much you love Pep?

common 10k o cheesy cheesy

Bet on Chelsea to qualify for the UCL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
neezar:

Have no patience ahbi...We are out of the Ucl bros

We have the squad 2 win the league but mou sturboness won't let him

Are you kidding me, you want to win the league with Young, smalling, valencia, no pure 10, Pogba off more than on, no pure right winger.. Please get serious. The main blame for Mourinho is keeping with players he believed he could make play above their levels. Thats were he failed, this guys are trash and i am sure he is done hence all the rumors linking us with names in defense and midfield. We won't need nada or go far in ucl if most of these players arr still here next season. Reserve your criticism to end of season. Appreciate what we've managed to do with these flops this season especially against the so called big teams we never beat home n away before.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
Cruxifizio:

Just thank your stars you were wise enough to use the words " in your terms".....then maybe you should have explained to larride that your own terms of parking the bus means being conservative instead of discrediting his position outrightly.

grin

On a more serious Note, that's my Term - no twisting! I didn't say "parking the Bus" sef, rather "parking" (defending), but Larride took it up as if we get beef before. Lol!

We are still parking at 2 Goals down?! In Melaye's Voice;

Whether we park Bus...... they will score,
Whether we attack..... they (will) still score,
Hence it's better to attack and get scored,

Ajekun ya la'je!
Eni ti o toni - to n de'na deni
Ajekun ya laaje!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2018
Roland17:

Honestly Lana, you no dey disappoint. grin grin

As inn....

the guy gif game na level 99

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cadec007(m): 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
sod09:
Danilo have to be the most useless player Brazil ever produce
No wonder Madrid sold him to fraudiola

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
joeace2020:

Are you kidding me, you want to win the league with Young, smalling, valencia, no pure 10, Pogba off more than on, no pure right winger.. Please get serious. The main blame for Mourinho is keeping with players he believed he could make play above their levels. Thats were he failed, this guys are trash and i am sure he is done hence all the rumors linking us with names in defense and midfield. We won't need nada or go far in ucl if most of these players arr still here next season. Reserve your criticism to end of season. Appreciate what we've managed to do with these flops this season especially against the so called big teams we never beat home n away before.
We criticise Mou so he can put in his best for us

we criticised Lukaku...he's now coming up

All these Sack Mou we are chanting won't happen, we are just angry with his approach to games

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Just go ahead and stake on your team to win the league this season

We have relaxed since we won it effortlessly last season. Is Fraudiola going to qualify ahead of Liverpool? Challenge skimpledawg and stop using cosmetic terms as excuses.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
Skimpledawg:

I have been singing this song since this week

grin grin

Is there no one willing to stake on the "Most tactical genuis" of the decade to qualify over Liverpool?

Eruditor, Popizaino and Raumdeuter

Cmon' have some balls grin
They can't
They won't
Cause they got no balls.

You blow a two goal lead against a side you say are 16 points beneath you.
Then you want us to take you seriously when you say Pep is better than anyone

The comedy in here couldn't be better scripted
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2018
Eruditor:

Bet on Chelsea to qualify for the UCL.
Nihilistjnr already did that with funlord.

Atleast a Chelsea fan had the balls to.

So, are you willing to stake for Pep qualifying?

Cmon, don't disgrace him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:20pm On Apr 07, 2018
Skimpledawg:
Na here we dey tonight cheesy
where?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
airmark:

We have relaxed since we won it effortlessly last season. Is Fraudiola going to qualify ahead of Liverpool? Challenge skimpledawg and stop using cosmetic terms as excuses.
Ofcourse, Morata used relaxer on his hair.

It affected the general team play grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Eruditor: 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Nihilistjnr already did that with funlord.

Atleast a Chelsea fan had the balls to.

So, are you willing to stake for Pep qualifying?

Cmon, don't disgrace him

You are not him are you?

He bet when Chelsea had not lost to Tottenham. He probably would not have after the Tottenham game.

I believe City have what it takes to score 3..4...5 goals against anyone. So I believe they can overturn it. But I cannot bet that it will happen. At least I am being honest.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2018
neezar:

Have no patience ahbi...We are out of the Ucl bros

We have the squad 2 win the league but mou sturboness won't let him

Double post
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Go and face nihili.stjnr

grin grin
What's there to face?
Someone who keeps goofing up and down?

I got better things to do with my time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2018
Eruditor:

I believe City will overturn it.

But not enough to bet on it.

You should put money where your mouth is bros.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:23pm On Apr 07, 2018
Eruditor:

You are not him are you?

He bet when Chelsea had not lost to Tottenham. He probably would not have after the Tottenham game.

I believe City have what it takes to score 3..4...5 goals against anyone. So I believe they can overturn it. But I cannot bet that it will happen. At least I am being honest.
Nice one man. Nice one. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 8:23pm On Apr 07, 2018
Make una help us with post match conference from Mourinho...

I'm waiting for a badass comment from Mourinho.

Cc: oasis007 nihilistjnr
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
ChristineC:
where?
Our lady, park well o

undecided

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2018
neezar:

We criticise Mou so he can put in his best for us

we criticised Lukaku...he's now coming up

All these Sack Mou we are chanting won't happen, we are just angry with his approach to games

Fan criticism is probably the last thing that'll motivate Mourinho. Listen to his after match pressers. This man knows what he wants a united team to do, these guys don't have the mentality to do it. I remember the likes of LVG and Moyes commending the team when they played rubbish, Mourinho says it as it was. I am sure you will see what hell say about today's match, he'll criticise the teams performance in the first half and commend them for the fight back.. LVG would have said they played very well in the first half and did the right things. Mourinho knows what he wants and it is what we want too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Ofcourse, Morata used relaxer on his hair.

It affected the general team play grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Na we get the relaxer of the year.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2018
airmark:

Stake that your team will make the CL next season, I can stake that Guardiola will make it to the CL next season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Egbon, calm down.

We have always been friends angry

Skimple my guyyyyy. No worry abeg

But FYI we don put intl deejay on retainer. Awon omo shepeteri grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2018
Lol sinizia afo-anu grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2018
MorataFC:
Haba what type of records be dis?
Statistics FC

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2018
raumdeuter:

Stake that your team will make the CL next season, I can stake that Guardiola will make it to the CL next season

Pep got peppered at home by a Mou, that's not a good coach according to you. Guardiola is a fraud, fact only. That's why you don't trust him to qualify ahead of pool. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:30pm On Apr 07, 2018
weedtaker:
Lol sinizia afo-anu grin
Akpa amu nwuru anwu. Inagha ajakashi eze, okwa ya? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
sinizia:
What killed this game for us is Mourinho making the exact same mistake as Pep in UCL. We've been functioning well with 4231, then it comes to this match, as always, Mourinho fails to believe in his players and changes to 433 to accommodate Hererra in a show of fear against City.

This man is such a coward, i can't even begin to explain it. Why are we scared to attack this team at a period where they have an important match next week to win and wouldn't play to their best? There's no better opportunity to attack City than now. This man should have played 4231 with Rashford and Lingard on the wings putting pressure on Danilo and Delph. Instead he's looking to contain a side that is very easy to beat now that they have an important game next week.

With every clue that Klopp showed Mou on how to win City, he decided to stick to his outdated and coward approach. This man has lost it. What a coward.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5461) (5462) (5463) (5464) (5465) (5466) (5467) ... (14149) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.