Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8789246 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5528) (5529) (5530) (5531) (5532) (5533) (5534) ... (14181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2018
Listening to Owen and other football analysts talk, you see why I want Fellaini gone so we can stop this direct football madness. With Fellaini, we use this style whenever he's on the pitch. Against Sevilla, Mourinho started Fellaini and started this "direct football" as early as the 5th minute of the game. It's preposterous!! Mourinho must be forced to buy players that can unlock teams with brilliance not this bullshît cross and nod.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
Leyqute:

Network dey fluctuate in za wilderness. cheesy

Bwahahahagrin grin grin

He'll soon end up like Nihilist cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
elrony:

I don dey suspect that "Gym" wey him dey always go!!!

!!

Make we sidon dey look abeg. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:44pm On Apr 29, 2018
dubylhover:

Hehehehe. .naso when Fellaini entered, den begin insult coach, but me personally b no want am for d match, but there's a reason y it's mourinho sitting in d dugout whilst we watch from TV. At least it should b at d end of d game before criticizing his subs

Bros abeg, Fellaini should be binned ASAP!!!

Even Bakayoko has his good days!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2018
Leyqute:

I saw the embrace, Olode Ikorodu. Na today players start to dey hug?

Since morning na so-so gay allusions you dey make, nahim make me ask.

Maybe one closet dey for London wey u dey prep from. grin

I saw two men hugging deeply and closely, looking into each other's eyes whilst Maitland stroked the back of Pogba's head.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2018
sinizia:
Owen just said our minds.

"Fellaini is a brilliant player but he's not a United kind of player. It doesn't seat well with me when United play direct style of football, they play free flowing football. Man City opens up teams and beats them while Liverpool keeps you at the edge of your seat. United don't play that way but they win"

Another said "You can't go Barcelona and play only direct style of football. United of the past don't play that way. But that's how Jose plays, it's not pretty and he doesn't care. I don't blame him, I blame those that appointed him because they know he wins whether ugly or pretty

On to next season (without Fellaini).. I expect Mou to improve on the team significantly
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
Leyqute:

!!

Make we sidon dey look abeg. cheesy

Abi ba grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrLouisVanGaal1: 6:48pm On Apr 29, 2018
dubylhover:

Hehehehe. .naso when Fellaini entered, den begin insult coach, but me personally b no want am for d match, but there's a reason y it's mourinho sitting in d dugout whilst we watch from TV. At least it should b at d end of d game before criticizing his subs

Any rational person will see this team was just not going to get into that Arsenal defence playing slick footed 1-2 pass.. They are not even good at it in the 1st place. Baba jeje put Fellaini go route 1..anybody wey wan cry say we dey play like shit should go watch city against Wigan.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
elrony:

Bros abeg, Fellaini should be binned ASAP!!!

Even Bakayoko has his good days!

Nobody is saying Fellaini should b in manu,but as at when d scores were 1 1,when Fellaini was about entering,there was complaints from nairaland fans here that he had nothing to offer us in d game.. Gbam he scored d winner, imagine if it was martial who scored d winner of d bench, what would have been d reaction here.. It would have been d same curses on mourinho..

Now that we beat arsenal, some fans are looking for how to still fault mourinho, they are now congratulating winger for losing his last competitive game against his old rival cheesy...
I just laugh at some comments here.. It's OK to hate a manager, nobody is arguing that but bringing up some invalid points under the pretext of thinking of the club in general is just laughable..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:50pm On Apr 29, 2018
Jose Mourinho Man Utd

Last season vs Big Five W3 D4 L5 This season vs Big Five W7 D1 L3

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:51pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

I saw two men hugging deeply and closely, looking into each other's eyes whilst Maitland stroked the back of Pogba's head.

Maybe you're imagining things. Do you want to be the one looking into Pogba's eyes? grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2018
Leyqute:
Jose Mourinho Man Utd

Last season vs Big Five W3 D4 L5 This season vs Big Five W7 D1 L3

definitely cannot argue with the results against the other teams in the top 6 this season. Need to keep that up for next season.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
dubylhover:

Nobody is saying Fellaini should b in manu,but as at when d scores were 1 1,when Fellaini was about entering,there was complaints from nairaland fans here that he had nothing to offer us in d game.. Gbam he scored d winner, imagine if it was martial who scored d winner of d bench, what would have been d reaction here.. It would have been d same curses on mourinho..

Now that we beat arsenal, some fans are looking for how to still fault mourinho, they are now congratulating winger for losing his last competitive game against his old rival cheesy...
I just laugh at some comments here.. It's OK to hate a manager, nobody is arguing that but bringing up some invalid points under the pretext of thinking of the club in general is just laughable..

I don't think you understand why people were complaining, it's not about the manager... It's mainly cos Fellaini is shiit!

If I was dead and Fellaini was coming on as a sub I will still be pissed off!!!

I hope you understand the premise, everything is not about bashing the manager!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2018
elrony:

I don't think you understand why people were complaining, it's not about the manager... It's mainly cos Fellaini is shiit!

If I was dead and Fellaini was coming on as a sub I will still be pissed off!!!

I hope you understand the premise, everything is not about bashing the manager!

Mind you, I'm not defending fellainis stay at manu,but we all saw how d game was going and needed a direct route, Fellaini bailed us out, y is there no single compliment or praise for him scoring the winner...

It's OK to bash him before entering, but when he enters and scores he has still done wrong?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2018
Dablord, this one loud oo..

He make me to lie down in green pastures..." cheesy

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2018
dubylhover:

Mind you, I'm not defending fellainis stay at manu,but we all saw how d game was going and needed a direct route, Fellaini bailed us out, y is there no single compliment or praise for him scoring the winner...

It's OK to bash him before entering, but when he enters and scores he has still done wrong?

Check my posts... I bashed his substitution, I still hailed his contribution.

And I still want him out..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 7:04pm On Apr 29, 2018
Leyqute:

Maybe you're imagining things. Do you want to be the one looking into Pogba's eyes? grin grin grin

3 smiley faces.

look at you getting all excited at the prospects of me getting jiggy with Pogba.

smh.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:09pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

3 smiley faces.

look at you getting all excited at the prospects of me getting jiggy with Pogba.

smh.

Go and gym with your guys angry

Leave me alone
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

3 smiley faces.

smh.

Hmmm....

The undertones of your expressions these few days, odikwa risky!!

cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:14pm On Apr 29, 2018
elrony:

Hmmm....

The undertones of your expressions these few days, odikwa risky!!

cool

Baba wants to get Jiggy with Pogba.

shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2018
dubylhover:

that na because I no dey online since.

give Fellaini whatever he wants for that him new contract. I no understand wetin all this football purist want again una pass-pass no work for almost the entire of the 2nd half, Shiko master enter and saved the day still they want him gone.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2018
SIRcumalot:

give Fellaini whatever he wants for that him new contract. I no understand wetin all this football purist want again una pass-pass no work for almost the entire of the 2nd half, Shiko master enter and saved the day and they still want him gone.

Fellaini out!!! grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
Leyqute:

Baba wants to get Jiggy with Pogba.

shocked

Ayam fearing nowadays cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2018
elrony:

Fellaini out!!! grin grin grin

Jose Mourinho on whether matchwinner Marouane Fellaini will stay at the club:

"I think so. I think a player that grabs the crest after scoring is telling clearly that he wants to stay. I want him to stay, the club wants him to stay, I think he will stay, it is nearly there."

Cc: sinizia oasis007
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
Leyqute:

"I think so. I think a player that grabs the crest after scoring is telling clearly that he wants to stay. I want him to stay, the club wants him to stay, I think he will stay, it is nearly there."

Be like na fasting and prayer.... at this rate all the deadwoods in our team will earn renewals!

Jah is my comfort
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 7:26pm On Apr 29, 2018
SIRcumalot:

give Fellaini whatever he wants for that him new contract. I no understand wetin all this football purist want again una pass-pass no work for almost the entire of the 2nd half, Shiko master enter and saved the day and they still want him gone.

The way the match was turning out was obvious to anyone we weren't going anywhere. It was only proper to bring in someone that will completely change the style of play. We were troubling their defense more with the crosses than with all the tiki taka.. They started conceding more corners with Fellaini's introduction as well. The threat was there that we would find a way soon since plan A wasn't going anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
Leyqute:

embarassed noooo
#Jumps from the ground floor of a ten story.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2018
MRTA7:

definitely cannot argue with the results against the other teams in the top 6 this season. Need to keep that up for next season.

We won't amount to much if we don't put more zeal, brain and determination in games next season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:29pm On Apr 29, 2018
elrony:

Be like na fasting and prayer.... at this rate all the deadwoods in our team will earn renewals!

Jah is my comfort

Make we sidon dey look. Jose has his style and he obviously likes fellaini.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
If we are going to sell martial, let's buy a left footer equal to OR better than martial to man that RW...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2018
obainojazz:
embarassed noooo
#Jumps from the ground floor of a ten story.

LoL. Take it easy bro. Jose is in charge and will be for the foreseeable future
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2018
obainojazz:
If we are going to sell martial, let's buy a left footer equal to OR better than martial to man that RW...

Martial and Rashford ( including Lingard n McTomm) are not to be sold. They are Man Utds future. Matic, Sanchez and others won't last forever.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5528) (5529) (5530) (5531) (5532) (5533) (5534) ... (14181) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.