Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,233 members, 7,853,201 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:31 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8845736 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5529) (5530) (5531) (5532) (5533) (5534) (5535) ... (14210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2018
Leyqute:

Martial and Rashford ( including Lingard n McTomm) are not to be sold. They are Man Utds future. Matic, Sanchez and others won't last forever.
Just saying, the way martial run at defenders... That's how a winger should be, and he links up with any player with ease. If he stays fine, but we need to fix that right wing mhen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
Leyqute:

Maybe one closet dey for London wey u dey peep from. grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kendzyma(m): 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2018
Leyqute:
Jose Mourinho Man Utd

Last season vs Big Five W3 D4 L5 This season vs Big Five W7 D1 L3
smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2018
obainojazz:
Just saying, the way martial run at defenders... That's how a winger should be, and he links up with any player with ease. If he stays fine, but we need to fix that right wing mhen.

He must not leave be the koko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2018
Leyqute:

Make we sidon dey look. Jose has his style and he obviously likes fellaini.

Na wa... angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
Arsenal fans booing Sanchez.
Man Utd boys hugging Mkhitaryan.
What a world.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by brainiacadeboi(m): 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2018
Leyqute:

Jose Mourinho on whether matchwinner Marouane Fellaini will stay at the club:

"I think so. I think a player that grabs the crest after scoring is telling clearly that he wants to stay. I want him to stay, the club wants him to stay, I think he will stay, it is nearly there."

Cc: sinizia oasis007

Chai
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2018
Pataki:
Mumu manures....thank you for giving us Mhki.....true gayner!
you welcome son

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:54pm On Apr 29, 2018
Smellymouth:
What a world.
And United giving Wenger the only trophy he'll probably win this season.

Yet the only thing those ones sabi na to dey boo ex players...

Very rétarded and backward fanbase...

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2018
Pataki:
Mumu manures....thank you for giving us Mhki.....true gunner!
Pele o.

This one keeps thanking us for dumping average players on his team.

"Thank you for Welbeck"
"Thank you for Mkhi"

Abeg save ur thanks o jare!!

Players that the highlight of their careers na scoring against United. Shior.

Since u like thanking us for irrelevant players, maybe we should kuku throw parade for Arsenal for selling us Van Piersie!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2018
sinizia:
Credit to Wenger and Arsenal for showing Mourinho how to play good football without conceding defeat from the beginning.

Last season when we went to the Emirates, upon Mourinho had nothing to lose and was prioritising EL, the line-up and tactics he used was so negative and we lost without putting up much fight, I stopped watching that game after 20 mins. But these young Gayners came and played well in our turf even though we're to be blamed for allowing them play freely without much pressure.
Baba forget these gayners, Man Utd no need the game so no much need to put any effort in the game to secure @ least a point. On another day these children go collect 4-0.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2018
Leyqute:

Jose Mourinho on whether matchwinner Marouane Fellaini will stay at the club:

"I think so. I think a player that grabs the crest after scoring is telling clearly that he wants to stay. I want him to stay, the club wants him to stay, I think he will stay, it is nearly there."

Cc: sinizia oasis007

Leyqute, by now you'd have known I have a very tender heart. That's one thing all United fans know about me, so why will you go ahead to give me this heartbreaking news? We dey quarrel ni? I've never wronged you before so why use this news to rip my heart apart? cry

Who have I ever offended to deserve this bad news? I thought this kind of madness ended after Mourinho gave Young a new contract. Was it not this same Mourinho that said a lot of Sevilla players will walk into our team to explain our squad is not good enough? Is the reasonable thing to do not to act like Pep and chase away all the average players away? Yet, he's giving average players new contract and will then blame them next season.

Just tell me why my village people chose to remember after few minutes of a victory. cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2018
SailorXY:
Baba forget these gayners, Man Utd no need the game so no much need to put any effort in the game to secure @ least a point. On another day these children go collect 4-0.

On a good day, we suppose flog them wella especially if we're still hopeful of winning the league, but I think the young Gayners gave a good account of themselves. They tried.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2018
sinizia:

Leyqute, by now you'd have known I have a very tender heart. That's one thing all United fans know about me, so why will you go ahead to give me this heartbreaking news? We dey quarrel ni? I've never wronged you before so why use this news to rip my heart apart? cry

Who have I ever offended to deserve this bad news? I thought this kind of madness ended after Mourinho gave Young a new contract. Was it not this same Mourinho that said a lot of Sevilla players will walk into our team to explain our squad is not good enough? Is the reasonable thing to do not to act like Pep and chase away all the average players away? Yet, he's giving average players new contract and will then blame them next season.

Just tell me why my village people chose to remember after few minutes of a victory. cry

LMAO. That's Jose Mourinho for you. No vex abeg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
I don't even know how to feel about that result.....

Anyway it was a nice send off for wenger....he is another guy who I respect along with his previous teams

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2018
Lana1:
Pele o.

This one keeps thanking us for dumping average players on his team.

"Thank you for Welbeck"
"Thank you for Mkhi"

Abeg save ur thanks o jare!!

Players that the highlight of their careers na scoring against United. Shior.

Since u like thanking us for irrelevant players, maybe we should kuku throw parade for Arsenal for selling us Van Piersie!!

Abeg can you remind me how long Assanal have been on the 6th floor getting it from the arse!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 12:18am On Apr 30, 2018
Smellymouth:
What a world.

On the flip-side... maybe many of the Man Utd players prefer Mikhi over Sanchez as team-mate! grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 1:25am On Apr 30, 2018
elrony:

Fellaini out!!! grin grin grin
e suppose dey elbow you for your sweet dream right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:21am On Apr 30, 2018
codedguy1:

Abeg can you remind me how long Assanal have been on the 6th floor getting it from the arse!
Omo i no know o.

I sha remember the first time i saw them in 6th was around September when UCL started.

Since then for 8 months, dem no move up, dem no move down. They don build mansion finish for that 6th, its now their personal property.
And even with all the Lacazette, Mkhi and Phyno wey dem sign, no general improvement in their game sef.

Talk about being stagnant!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:27am On Apr 30, 2018
Arsenal are Sixth Lords. chai!

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:56am On Apr 30, 2018
"We need, I think, two points or one point to finish third and four to finish second. So we are not far from the position I believe we deserve. If we finish second, I think it's the first time for five years, so since Sir Alex left, but okay.

"There is progress at many levels but not enough to be first instead of second and not enough to win the Champions League instead of the Europa League. But enough to finish second in the table and win some trophies, and go to some finals, but we need to do more."

- JOSE MOURINHO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:58am On Apr 30, 2018
"I won't see him [Arsene Wenger] after the game. It's my day off tomorrow and I'll go to London. He has a big match waiting for him. We were together a little bit before the game and I'm happy with the class my club showed towards him.

"I told the club I'd like Sir Alex to present the award, not me, because Sir Alex was his real rival, especially at United. My story with Mr Wenger in United is just a couple of years. I hope that I play against him again. I hope it can happen in the Premier League but, if not, who knows? We still have a big match waiting for us."

- JOSE MOURINHO

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 5:59am On Apr 30, 2018
Can someone explain what mikis celebration was all about?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:01am On Apr 30, 2018
“I believe he [Fellaini] will stay. He’s a good player and he can be used in many different circumstances, according to the nature of the game. That’s why we want him to stay and that’s why I believe that he is going to stay.

"The position is we are almost there. But, in football, almost is not enough. I think we are almost there but I can't celebrate because almost is not enough.

"I want to see the white paper with the United crest and I Mr Ed Woodward's signature and Maraoune's signature on it."

- JOSE MOURINHO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:03am On Apr 30, 2018
"I don't know if he [Lukaku] is going to be out or if he's not okay. He wants to play all the time. He is never tired and, when he has small things, he doesn't care. He still wants to go.

"So, for him to say immediately, to change him, it is because he couldn't play. But there are three more weeks until the final, so let's see. I know it was on his foot but I don't know more yet.

"I don't think it's something, or I hope it's not, that in this moment keeps him immediately out of a game that is in three weeks' time. But I don't know. I never, when I finish a game and a player is injured, immediately go for good or bad news. I wait a bit more."

JOSE MOURINHO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 7:43am On Apr 30, 2018
Please martial shouldn't go ahbeg

this guy showed quality yesterday
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:48am On Apr 30, 2018
Two EPL Legends and Arsene Wenger!

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:20am On Apr 30, 2018
Lana1:
Two EPL Legends and Arsene Wenger!

Lol, i saw what you did there. In truth it is 3 EPL legends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:41am On Apr 30, 2018
afrodoc2:

Arsenal are Sixth Lords. chai!

Maybe the force be with you master Jedi cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:43am On Apr 30, 2018
funlord:

Can someone explain what mikis celebration was all about?

Mhki no celebrate na cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:43am On Apr 30, 2018
Reporter: "Pep said winning the PL > UCL. Which is more important to you?"

Jose: "I think we say the most important one is the one we win. When I win the UCL, it's more important. When I win the league, it's more important. When I win nothing...winning isn't important." � #MUFC

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 10:46am On Apr 30, 2018
elrony:

Mhki no celebrate na cheesy

Exactly....he was acting as if he was at united long enough to show some restraint....the way the club bundled him out should have ensured he celebrated massively sef....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5529) (5530) (5531) (5532) (5533) (5534) (5535) ... (14210) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: hensben(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.