Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,233 members, 7,867,606 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:39 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5606) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8885020 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5603) (5604) (5605) (5606) (5607) (5608) (5609) ... (14220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:37pm On May 26, 2018
Ororo brace and a Gareth bale goal for 2ndhalf and i go carry 4 olosho for enereh junction tonight. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 9:19pm On May 26, 2018
See Ronaldo and mane playing RW, martial should learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:21pm On May 26, 2018
obainojazz:
See Ronaldo and mane playing RW, martial should learn.

Don’t say it out loud.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 9:25pm On May 26, 2018
Klopp about to lose another final? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 9:31pm On May 26, 2018
Bale no vex, please come Man Utd.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:32pm On May 26, 2018
obainojazz:
Bale no vex, please come Man Utd.
Because of that useless goalkeeper?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 9:34pm On May 26, 2018
eph12:

Because of that useless goalkeeper?
Imagine playing Chelsea and he shoots, it will just enter inbetween courtois leg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:36pm On May 26, 2018
obainojazz:
Imagine playing Chelsea and he shoots, it will just enter inbetween courtois leg.
Lol.. Only in dreamland
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:45pm On May 26, 2018
MoR2:
“As a player, would you prefer to go to a team where they’re playing the kind of football Klopp is and winning the Champions League? Of course you would.
“You’d much prefer that to going to Man United where they’re playing boring, negative football.
“Most people I speak to say the title next season is going to be between Manchester City and Liverpool.

Any player joining United seems to go there for the money and no more for the prestige.
Meanwhile.....
Did i hear u say Klopp winning the UCL??
Ur MCM has lost 6 out of 6 finals.

Fûck you. Fûck Klopp. And Fûck your Paul Ince.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:46pm On May 26, 2018
There's much quality in this Madrid side
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 9:48pm On May 26, 2018
That Bale interview definitely sounded like he would be open to a move. My only issue is that he's 29 in 6 weeks.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 9:54pm On May 26, 2018
Klopp no sabi tactics, it's not all about running around like dayo chopping L

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:02pm On May 26, 2018
obainojazz:
Stop disgracing yourself na. Everybody knows why the match ended this way and who the culprit is. Even you sef know
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:03pm On May 26, 2018
obainojazz:
Which other tactics Except one without that gk
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 10:04pm On May 26, 2018
Lana1:
Meanwhile..... Did i hear u say Klopp winning the UCL?? Ur MCM has lost 6 out of 6 finals.
Fûck you. Fûck Klopp. And Fûck your Paul Ince.
dude chill am a Madrid fan not a united gay, keep you d**k to yourself cheesy
hala Madrid champions hattrick
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 10:05pm On May 26, 2018
Is it just me or...? I think DDG would have stopped that overhead kick goal. I mean, the goalie just dived without stretching his hands out!!?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:07pm On May 26, 2018
When we say these pundits are mad....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 10:08pm On May 26, 2018
eph12:

Stop disgracing yourself na. Everybody knows why the match ended this way and who the culprit is. Even you sef know
na so tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:09pm On May 26, 2018
MoR2:

dude chill am a Madrid fan not a united gay, keep you d**k to yourself cheesy

hala Madrid champions hattrick
Of course u're a Madrid fan. Today u support Madrid. Tomorrow Chelsea. Abi shey no be u be jamescross??

Always jumping to the nearest bandwagon glory hunting...

FOH!!

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:13pm On May 26, 2018
RuuDie:
Is it just me or...? I think DDG would have stopped that overhead kick goal. I mean, the goalie just dived without stretching his hands out!!?
I saw that too but I was giving excuses for why he didn't try to stretch his arms. That guy should be tried at ICC for crimes against humanity and sentence to live imprisonment with hard labour at Guantanamo Bay
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MoR2(m): 10:14pm On May 26, 2018
Lana1:
Of course u're a Madrid fan. Today u support Madrid. Tomorrow Chelsea. Abi shey no be u be jamescross??

Always jumping to the nearest bandwagon glory hunting...

FOH!!
jumping ke, am not free to like any team I like see this one oh. am a Madrid fan, i detest united is that simple enough for you.

have you ever seen this moniker claim Chelsea fan, even if I do how e come pain you na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 10:16pm On May 26, 2018
eph12:
There's much quality in this Madrid side

That's the key... It's not just about team cohesion and team work, you need to have players who can produce moments of magic
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 10:19pm On May 26, 2018
fvck Patrick_cvnt, ! klop afo anu.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 10:20pm On May 26, 2018
Happy for bale.
But I get small pity for that Liverpool goalie.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 10:22pm On May 26, 2018
patrickmuf:
If you like cry, I am all for a Liverpool win...
someone is definitely crying cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:26pm On May 26, 2018
dubylhover:

That's the key... It's not just about team cohesion and team work, you need to have players who can produce moments of magic
Yeah I agree but then the coach brilliance come into play when the team is not up to standard eg Porto 2004 right?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:27pm On May 26, 2018
Jurgen Klopp has lost 6 of 7 finals

2 Champions league, 1 Europa league, 1 Carabao Cup, 1 DFB Pokal and 1 German Super Cup
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:29pm On May 26, 2018
MRTA7:
That Bale interview definitely sounded like he would be open to a move. My only issue is that he's 29 in 6 weeks.

How can your only issue be his age? Did you read what displayed on the screen when he scored his first goal? It read "2 goals in 7 matches".

Take note that some of those matches he started but didn't finish, while some he came in as substitute. Imagine after paying not less than £90m and between 350k - 400k (he earns around 320k at Madrid) plus bonuses, Bale will now play a total of 7 matches due to injuries and loss of form. Mu questions are who will take us to the finals or semis if our world class winger is injured? We go back to using Mata on the wings and hope he becomes a Robben? Or UEFA will wait for us till Bale is fit for us to continue?

If Madrid didn't have so much quality and fit players like Ororo, Marcelo, Ramos, Modric, etc., will they reach the final for Bale to make an impact?

We shouldn't buy a player that spends more time injured than playing, we are not a pensioner club. We already have injury prone players like Shaw, Bailly, Jones, Rojo, and we want to add Bale to the list and end up selling more shirts off him than winning titles with him? Bale is injury prone. He's too costly with so much baggages for us to buy him. We need fit quality players that will help us win matches not sell shirts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:31pm On May 26, 2018
obainojazz:

His tactics wasn't bad. The foolish keeper and injury to Salah cost him the match. His team doesn't have the quality that Madrid has too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 10:32pm On May 26, 2018
sinizia:

How can your only issue be his age? Did you read what displayed on the screen when he scored his first goal? It read "2 goals in 7 matches".

Take note that some of those matches he started but didn't finish, while some he came in as substitute. Imagine after paying not less than £90m and between 350k - 400k (he earns around 320k at Madrid) plus bonuses, Bale will now play a total of 7 matches due to injuries and loss of form. Mu questions are who will take us to the finals or semis if our world class winger is injured? We go back to using Mata on the wings and hope he becomes a Robben? Or UEFA will wait for us till Bale is fit for us to continue?

If Madrid didn't have so much quality and fit players like Ororo, Marcelo, Ramos, Modric, etc., will they reach the final for Bale to make an impact?

We shouldn't buy a player that spends more time injured than playing, we are not a pensioner club. We already have injury prone players like Shaw, Bailly, Jones, Rojo, and we want to add Bale to the list and end up selling more shirts off him than winning titles with him? Bale is injury prone. He's too costly with so much baggages for us to buy him. We need fit quality players that will help us win matches not sell shirts.
True
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 10:33pm On May 26, 2018
sinizia:

His tactics wasn't bad. The foolish keeper and injury to Salah cost him the match. His team doesn't have the quality that Madrid has too.
I said that because it seemed like without salah, he had no plan b. Karius was the biggest culprit though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:36pm On May 26, 2018
MoR2:

titles are important, but the topic of discussion in that post was longevity of style.

even united fans don't want mou to stay. the few technical gifted players in united seem to suffer from his "title" winning system. but if it's mou's model of football man u want to embrace then good *uck to them grin

Inasmuch as I admire Klopp's attacking tactics, I will not sit around and watch every half-baked pundit wannabe take shots at my club. I have to stand up for team once in a while.

So for all the attacking tactics of Klopp,

Mourinho 3 trophies. Klopp 3 Ls (lost 3 finals)

Next!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5603) (5604) (5605) (5606) (5607) (5608) (5609) ... (14220) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: superfelix and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.