Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8758450 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5682) (5683) (5684) (5685) (5686) (5687) (5688) ... (14159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
GloryIsaac:

What you mentioned are the perks of playing in well-oiled team. Germany thrashed Brazil 7-1 ffs while i don't even need to mention Madrid's players.
The same way Neuer and Navas were helpless when their teams played sh!t is exactly the same issue with DDG. I wonder how they'll perform if they were ManUtd goalies grin grin

Poor form of others? cheesy so United were the ones in top form? You definitely just joined this thread grin grin

Navas performances for Costa Rica shows you what can happen when your team doesn't step up, you get knocked tf out no matter who you are.
You seem not to understand what exactly did De Gea do?A good example of a keeper performing but still being on the losing side is Neur in 2012 Champions league another is tonight game in which Kasper proved his worth.

Exactly my point Man Utd were poor and only made 2nd because other contenders were even poorer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 11:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
Lana1:
At least his only save was the one that bailed Spain out of the group stages. The save he made was against Morocco when he saved from a 1-on-1.

He has not achieved anything outside England but its Messi that has achieved something outside Spain?? I'm loving the Double Standards.
Bailed? Provided Iran didn't win Spain would still advance.

I'm not even pro-Messi but to compare De Gea to him in that context is laughable. Even the Europa una win it was Romero in goal. De Gea is a local champion who has done absolute zilch outside England

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
Vanquay:
Oh boy De Gea get plenty haters shocked
I mean.....
And the guy hasn't even won anything of note in his career. So what now happens when he does?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
GloryIsaac:

See excuses popping up for Neuer and Navas Names but in De Gea's case, it becomes entirely his fault cheesy grin

Iceland's keeper saved Messi's penalty, go sign him nah grin despite that, they still got knocked out because his team did not step up.

Iran saved Ronaldo's own but they're back with their families right now despite the heroics.

DDGs only mistake was Ronaldo's second goal.
Double Standards and Inconsistency. I've been saying this all night!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
GloryIsaac:

What do you expect when Courtoius has broken their hearts all season long? grin
Deep down they all would prefer De Gea in their clubs. Neuer is still number one but the only person who comes close to De Gea is Oblak!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:53am On Jul 02, 2018
pamcode:
A fit Neur is better than 3 De Gea. We have seen him in WC, UCl and the Bundelisga.
4 years ago bros. That's a long time in football. Burndisleague down doesn't count, not now not ever

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:44am On Jul 02, 2018
Debroslink:

His mates were in Europe playing on tough leagues, while he stayed in Brazil forming whale in an aquarium.

You are deeply and irredeemably ignorant and you have no one to tell you. Almost all the great South American players were playing in South America in those days and their leagues were as tough as the European leagues.
Anyhow, how does that negate Pele's World Cup achievements?

Pele as a 17 year old scored 6 goals in the knockout stages including 2 in the final. Messi the dwarf is still looking for the first knockout goals in his life and baba don pass 30. GOAT ko, COW ni.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:23am On Jul 02, 2018
afrodoc2:

You are deeply and irredeemably ignorant and you have no one to tell you. Almost all the great South American players were playing in South America in those days and their leagues were as tough as the European leagues.

Pele as a 17 year old scored 6 goals in the knockout stages including 2 in the final. Messi the dwarf is still looking for the first knockout goals in his life and baba don pass 30. GOAT ko, COW ni.

Hahahahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:37am On Jul 02, 2018
una for no engage d first person to start this useless debate. except if its for fun share.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:06am On Jul 02, 2018
afrodoc2:

Most of them are really dumb and ignorant.

From the one that expects us to count penalty shootout as goals conceded to the one that says they were waiting for Higuain to score before Messi can win an International trophy to the one that says United finished 2nd because of Chelsea's poor form...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:32am On Jul 02, 2018
pamcode:
You seem not to understand what exactly did De Gea do?A good example of a keeper performing but still being on the losing side is Neur in 2012 Champions league another is tonight game in which Kasper proved his worth.

Exactly my point Man Utd were poor and only made 2nd because other contenders were even poorer.

Lmao, So if other contenders were not "poorer" they all would have finished 2nd with us? As in the league for look like this

1- Manchester City

2- Manchester United, Tottenham, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal

3- Burnley

Lmao grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 8:36am On Jul 02, 2018
dopeJemi:

Lmao, So if other contenders were not "poorer" they all would have finished 2nd with us? As in the league for look like this

1- Manchester City

2- Manchester United, Tottenham, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal

3- Burnley

Lmao grin
Chairmo you don high this early morning?? grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:39am On Jul 02, 2018
I no even sabi say DE gea dey catch some flak for Spain performance sef.
Akinfeev as always been an unlucky SOB. Fortuna smile on top am yesterday.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:40am On Jul 02, 2018
Unlimited22:

Chairmo you don high this early morning?? grin grin grin

Maybe oh, probably the Alomo bitters from yesterday never clear cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 02, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
how does this change the fact that DDG gulped 10 goals out of 11 that came his way, or change the fact he gulped 10 goals in four appearances or change the fact he ensured Spain crashed out this early?. answer me you bloody imbecilic son of a leprous fooool
grin grin grin E don red for here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:29am On Jul 02, 2018
A40:
Bailed? Provided Iran didn't win Spain would still advance.

I'm not even pro-Messi but to compare De Gea to him in that context is laughable. Even the Europa una win it was Romero in goal. De Gea is a local champion who has done absolute zilch outside England
If we ask you to start listing what Messi has done outside Barca now, plenty stories will enter.

Ramos and Pique were directly responsible for two of 5 goals scored against Spain. If only De Gea has Smalling, Jones Val and the rest in front of him instead of those calamities

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:03am On Jul 02, 2018
eph12:

If we ask you to start listing what Messi has done outside Barca now, plenty stories will enter.

Ramos and Pique were directly responsible for two of 5 goals scored against Spain. If only De Gea has Smalling, Jones Val and the rest in front of him instead of those calamities
Pique alone was responsible for two of the 6(not 7) Spain conceded. Freekick vs Portugal and penalty vs Russia!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 10:11am On Jul 02, 2018
Lana1:
Pique alone was responsible for two of the 6(not 7) Spain conceded. Freekick vs Portugal and penalty vs Russia!!
Loud it brother grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 02, 2018
eph12:

we can then infer that, Jones, Smalling and Val have been covering DDG’s inadequacies. Hence they should be taking all accolades that have been erroneously credited to DDG and there’s nothing wrong in Mou sticking with these set of defenders.

So why were y’all wailing the other day?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 02, 2018
Lana1:
so because someone else is responsible for a PK or free kick means DDG should render himself useless.
A defender was responsible for the PK against Denmark yesterday, you don’t see the keeper diving aimlessly. At least that moment of brilliance afforded another a life line, dragging the game to PKs.
Stop making it sound like the keeper ain’t responsible for anything I had same debate last season with you on Cech. If the goal keeper is there to do nada they could have as well gone without one.
DDG is a fraud!!! Jones, Val and Smalling have been covering his ass.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:16am On Jul 02, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
we can then infer that, Jones, Smalling and Val have been covering DDG’s inadequacies. Hence they should be taking all accolades that have been erroneously credited to DDG and there’s nothing wrong in Mou sticking with these set of defenders.

So why were y’all wailing the other day?
You can also infer that Jones and Smalling >>>>> Ramos and Pique

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 11:17am On Jul 02, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
so because someone else is responsible for a PK or free kick means DDG should render himself useless.
A defender was responsible for the PK against Denmark yesterday, you don’t see the keeper diving aimlessly. At least that moment of brilliance afforded another a life line, dragging the game to PKs.
Stop making it sound like the keeper ain’t responsible for anything I had same debate last season with you on Cech. If the goal keeper is there to do nada they could have as well gone without one.
DDG is a fraud!!! Jones, Val and Smalling have been covering his ass.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 02, 2018
eph12:

You can also infer that Jones and Smalling >>>>> Ramos and Pique
Of course according to your post.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 11:27am On Jul 02, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
So, Jones and Smalling are better than Ramos and Pique?
And don't point me to eph12, you obviously affirmed it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 02, 2018
Unlimited22:

So, Jones and Smalling are better than Ramos and Pique?
And don't point me to eph12, you obviously affirmed it.
i will point you to eph12, I didn’t affirm, I inferred from eph’s post.
You can’t say Jones etal have been doing a great job defensively while calling Pique and Ramos shi.t. Then go ahead to say the later are better than the former. I don’t follow. What kind of Amala turning is that?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2018
Arguing with cocaineprodigy can give you encephalitis and brain aneurysm.

Just look at the garbage gushing outta his esophagus!

If you don't take heed you'll be as dumb as he is in no time- he's an IQ reducing agent.

Even reading his comments can cause serious damage to your intelligence.

How can you count penalties after ET as goals conceded? If that's so, why don't these penalties contribute to the goal tally of the players taking them?

I've never seen someone as retarded.

Demn angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:55am On Jul 02, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
You don't agree?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:56am On Jul 02, 2018
Even if you want to argue, do it with sense. What a load of crap?!

Pataki come and carry your kinsman before he disgraces your whole lineage here. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 02, 2018
Leyqute:
Arguing with cocaineprodigy can give you encephalitis and brain aneurysm.

Just look at the garbage gushing outta his esophagus!

If you don't take heed you'll be as dumb as he is in no time- he's an IQ reducing agent.

Even reading his comments can cause serious damage to your intelligence.

How can you count penalties after ET as goals conceded? If that's so, why don't these penalties contribute to the goal tally of the players taking them?

I've never seen someone as retarded.

Demn angry angry angry
undecided

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 02, 2018
eph12:

You don't agree?
i do not agree.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elnino4ladies: 11:58am On Jul 02, 2018
Degea fans make it look like PKs are unstoppable LMAO Your MCM issa fraud
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
i do not agree.
According to you, the only constant thing here is that De Gea is a fraud. Which means Smalling and Jones have been covering his ass right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5682) (5683) (5684) (5685) (5686) (5687) (5688) ... (14159) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.