Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,669 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8800991 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5683) (5684) (5685) (5686) (5687) (5688) (5689) ... (14184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

Degea fans make it look like PKs are unstoppable LMAO Your MCM issa fraud
Long time boss
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
Elnino4ladies:

Degea fans make it look like PKs are unstoppable LMAO Your MCM issa fraud
like this place wouldn’t have been full of praises for DDG if he had been the one saving those PKs Akinfeev made. He failed so we should blame Pique and Ramos like it’s the first time we’ll see defenders conceding PKs. All of a sudden only the Almighty can save PKs and not goalies.
Bloody hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
eph12:

According to you, the only constant thing here is that De Gea is a fraud. Which means Smalling and Jones have been covering his ass right?
deductions made from your post and Lana1’s post.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
deductions made from your post and Lana1’s post.
Oya deduce from your own post na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
eph12:

Oya deduce from your own post na
nothing to deduce. i haven’t said anything. these are ur narratives.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
undecided

Egregious fellow. Your obstinate attempt to soften the consequential blows of your idiocy is laughable. Surely, you know by now that your logic is incoherently illogical- it won't take even monkeys that long to understand.

If De Gea conceded 10 goals, then each penalty taker must have +1 added to their goal tally. But your brain didn't tell you that, your stvpidity was on autopilot.

Instead of bowing out when you found out that you've crashed inside the lagoon you're doing agidi like a ho.rny cockerel.

Kontinue o. Las las, na inside pot of soup you go end.

Olodo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
Leyqute:

Egregious fellow. Your obstinate attempt to soften the consequential blows of your idiocy is laughable. Surely, you know by now that your logic is incoherently illogical- it won't take even monkeys that long to understand.

If De Gea conceded 10 goals, then each penalty taker must have +1 added to their goal tally. But your brain didn't tell you that, your stvpidity was on autopilot.

Instead of bowing out when you found out that you've crashed inside the lagoon you're doing agidi like a Hot cockerel.

Kontinue o. Las las, na inside pot of soup you go end.

Olodo.
kùkútè I know things like these are very difficult for you to comprehend. I don’t blame you though. I blame ur background.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
Lol.... grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kelvinze(m): 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
Even someone under d influence of cocaine do have small sense but.... undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
nothing to deduce. i haven’t said anything. these are ur narratives.
If I say you're dull now, I know you'll still agree with me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
[s]kùkútè I know things like these are very difficult for you to comprehend. I don’t blame you though. I blame ur background.[/s]

Look at this Thick Skull.

The incomprehensible thing is that you think, believe and claim that goals scored against goalkeepers in PK shootouts should be added to their record.

How daft is that? Even Speed Darlington and an ounce of marijuana know that's pure bollocks.

We dey beat sense into you but e no dey enter. Irredeemable Block Head.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
DDG conceded 10 goals in this tourney.

E talk say De Gea concede 10 goals for the tournament. LOL, what an irresponsible dunderhead.

Will no one rid us of this turbulent halfwit?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
Leyqute:

Look at this Thick Skull.

The incomprehensible thing is that you think, believe and claim that goals scored against goalkeepers in PK shootouts should be added to their record.

How daft is that? Even Speed Darlington and an ounce of marijuana know that's pure bollocks.

We dey beat sense into you but e no dey enter. Irredeemable Block Head.
I curse the day ur block headed father impregnated a daft junky to produce a kukute like you.
It ain’t my fault ur background is catching up with u.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
GloryIsaac:

What do you expect when Courtoius has broken their hearts all season long? grin

Haha, people love to hate on the best

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
Lana1:
I mean.....
And the guy hasn't even won anything of note in his career. So what now happens when he does?

I guess they will find a rope and do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
Someone who called another person a "Stack" illiterate na una dey argue with. Lmao grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
[s]I curse the day ur block headed father impregnated a daft junky to produce a kukute like you.
It ain’t my fault ur background is catching up with u.[/s]

[img]https://media1./images/6aa432caad8e3272d21a68ead3629853/tenor.gif?itemid=4474446[/img]

You don't have a functioning brain, you con lack home training join.

GTFOH

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
dopeJemi:
Someone who called another person a "Stack" illiterate na una dey argue with. Lmao grin grin grin

I swear.

It's posts got irritating to read. Someone had to do something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Leyqute, so you don't have a background? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
Brazil suppose they start firmino.
Jesus never impress me at all for this tourney.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
So many idiots on nairaland...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
SIRcumalot:
Brazil suppose they start firmino.
Jesus never impress me at all for this tourney.

Puzzling, isn't it? What has Jesus got over Firminho?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
This Mexicans too dey selfish to each other
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
Leyqute:

He plays for the bald one.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
When willian dey feel am he dey feel am.
This na why I no mind make we buy this guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
Leyqute:

He has matching tattoos with Neymar jnr

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 6:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
SIRcumalot:

He plays for the bald one.
grin grin grin I know of the special one which one is the bald one? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
1 - David de Gea made one save at the 2018 World Cup (six goals conceded -
exc. penalty shootout), fewer than any other goalkeeper in a single
tournament since at least 1966 (minimum three games played). Interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
SIRcumalot:
When willian dey feel am he dey feel am.
This na why I no mind make we buy this guy.
Another Nani then
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2018
Neymar1095:
1 - David de Gea made one save at the 2018 World Cup (six goals conceded -
exc. penalty shootout), fewer than any other goalkeeper in a single
tournament since at least 1966 (minimum three games played). Interesting.
but lets blame Pique and Ramos, because David DeGirl was flown all the way to Russia to catch grasshoppers on the pitch. even the bar made more saves than David DeGirl.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
kokaneprodigy:

but lets blame Pique and Ramos, because David DeGirl was flown all the way to Russia to catch grasshoppers on the pitch. even the bar made more saves than David DeGirl.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
Them Don score Belgium o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5683) (5684) (5685) (5686) (5687) (5688) (5689) ... (14184) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jodera, 100smile(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.