Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:31 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5691) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8834226 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5688) (5689) (5690) (5691) (5692) (5693) (5694) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
Skimpledawg unlimited22 you get message from above. It says:

"Woe unto you, ye workers of iniquity! Fake prophets and closet nihilists!! Repent ye now, else thunder from the 7th heaveans will strike your blokos with deadly plagues meant for the children of Egypt. "

I have delivered the message. Make Una Take Aksion angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
Happy birthday ObainoJazz. Keep shinning and flying. Higher and brighter!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 12:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
Leyqute:
Happy birthday ObainoJazz. Keep shinning and flying. Higher and brighter!
thanks bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
Skimpledawg:

I will condone your accounting gaffes but the minute you stare or even look at Boluwatifes' backside again during her praise and worship, that sunday I will drop my apostleship, beat you and then wear the apostolic cap again sad

I knew it, I knew it has to be because of Bolu. Damn it Apostle, you already have Chinyere, Rhoda, Taiwo and Olivia. Why not leave Boluwatife to my mentorship? She’s an undergraduate studying Accounting, I can help her with that and other spiritual matters.

Just leave the girl alone or I will have no choice than to report you to the elders of the church on how you are taking turns with the ladies in the choir unit. I will lay everything bare angry sad

I will not go down alone. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Yes o.

Verily verily I say unto you, shouldest larride fucketh up again, then thou must smite him repeatedly with the jawbone of an ass(like Leyqute), before the assembly of the saints, in the tabernacle of the most high.

May the lord strengthen thy arm, and may thy aim be true, as thou raineth down righteous retribution upon the heathen

But this is not fair embarassed cry

I deserve a fair hearing goddamnit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 1:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
larride:

I knew it, I knew it has to be because of Bolu. Damn it Apostle, you already have Chinyere, Rhoda, Taiwo and Olivia. Why not leave Boluwatife to my mentorship? She’s an undergraduate studying Accounting, I can help her with that and other spiritual matters.

Just leave the girl alone or I will have no choice than to report you to the elders of the church on how you are taking turns with the ladies in the choir unit. I will lay everything bare angry sad

I will not go down alone. angry
Maga. Mentoring my bum. undecided All mentees answer to me in that choir unit. I have a special place for them in my bosom cool

Heed the words of Elder Nihilistjnr and cast yourself to the abyss alone. You do not want us doing that for you angry

By the way, where is elrony your accomplice?
Chic2pimp, release elr.ony to come and answer questions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
Leyqute:

"Woe unto you, ye workers of iniquity! Fake prophets and closet nihilists!! Repent ye now, else thunder from the 7th heaveans will strike your blokos with deadly plagues meant for the children of Egypt. "

And the entire world was delivered into the hands of the beast and his lying prophet, who decieveth them. With much signs and a lying tongue. But the Son of Man cometh into the world again, to make war upon the Leyqute and his lyridde

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
Leyqute:

I assure you,..... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 1:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
man said cast yourself into the abyss ffs grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 1:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
Omo, Nihilistjnr and larride, that case no wan end o..

More counter accusations from funl.ord end o

I have time for office today, I go read every every cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
Unlimited22:

And the entire world was delivered into the hands of the beast and his lying prophet, who decieveth them. With much signs and a lying tongue. But the Son of Man cometh into the world again, to make war upon the Leyqute and his lyridde

Elrony is the beast with 7 boils and 10 pimples, who wageth war on the saints.

larride is the olosho of babylon, corrupting young wenches everywhere and teaming up with elrony to wage war on the chosen of the lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Maga. Mentoring my bum. undecided All mentees answer to me in that choir unit. I have a special place for them in my bosom cool

Heed the words of Elder Nihilistjnr and cast yourself to the abyss alone. You do not want us doing that for you angry

By the way, where is elrony your accomplice?
Chic2pimp, release elr.ony to come and answer questions

You will be hearing from my village people shortly angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 1:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
Skimpledawg:

My new oga's oga is visting us from Birmingham. I'm busy kissing ass ojare. I'm just on my lunch break now, but in a few minutes I will be back to tonguing white rectum.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

larride is the olosho of babylon, corrupting young wenches everywhere and teaming up with elrony to wage war on the chosen of the lord
And the youngest pimple of all overthrew the rest, and grew into an unimaginative zit on his upper lip.
And this zit was given even more power to utter falsehood, converting more people and cementing the Wickedness in the land.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
Skimpledawg:

One guy just put up another sign on the Chelsea thread. Go read am first. I tire abeg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 1:23pm On Jul 05, 2018
larride:

You will be hearing from my village people shortly angry
You will hear from the heavens.... "the one who resides in the blue sky"

wink

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 1:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
Unlimited22:

And the youngest pimple of all overthrew the rest, and grew into an unimaginative zit on his upper lip.
And this zit was given even more power to utter falsehood, converting more people and cementing the Wickedness in the land.
Hahhahaha... Make una tone down this comedy grin grin

This is office hours grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Boss I don tire for that matter jare, Funlord is just allowing this issue to drag on for so long with back and forth. All the counter accusation will amount to nothing without him paying the guy his remaining money.

I no get there time again, I have an online test to prepare for.

Incase you know someone that know someone that’s knows of any job openings relating to accounting or finance, please link me up.

NB: I’m a fresh graduate. Finished Nysc 2 months ago.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

My new oga's oga is visting us from Birmingham. I'm busy kissing ass ojare. I'm just on my lunch break now, but in a few minutes I will be back to tonguing white rectum.
Lmao.... My aunt uses this line often whenever I chat her up. grin grin

She and her hubby Works in a UK University... Confirmed PhD holders with years of experience still been made to look like BSc holders...

Damn, I doubt I can cope with the UK life
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Exodus 20:16

Thou shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
larride:

Boss I don tire for that matter jare, Funlord is just allowing this issue to drag on for so long with back and forth. All the counter accusation will amount to nothing without him paying the guy his remaining money.

I no get there time again, I have an online test to prepare for.

Incase you know someone that know someone that’s knows of any job openings relating to accounting or finance, please link me up.

NB: I’m a fresh graduate. Finished Nysc 2 months ago.
You go like work for Ph or Abuja?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Lmao.... My aunt uses this line often whenever I chat her up. grin grin

She and her hubby Works in a UK University... Confirmed PhD holders with years of experience still been made to look like BSc holders...

Damn, I doubt I can cope with the UK life

The issue is that my line manager is based in Wales, and his boss(the guy here today) is based in Birmingham.
I see my manager maybe twice a year, and this is probably the only day this year I will see this one, so I have to make sure im on my bestest behaviour.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 1:32pm On Jul 05, 2018
Unlimited22:

Good God. Apostle Unlimited...are you also resident on the island of Patmos?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 1:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

Good God. Apostle Unlimited...are you also resident on the island of Patmos?
No sir, but I did quite pick up some tips. The next victim of my next episode of truth is deposed prophet larride and his restless fingers grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
Unlimited22:

Deut 20:1

When you go to war against your enemies and see horses (Nihilstjnr) and chariots (unlimited22) and an army of chelshit marauders greater than yours, do not be afraid of them because the Lord your God who brought you out of Egypt will be with you.

Hallelujah. I serve a living God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2018
Skimpledawg:

You go like work for Ph or Abuja?

I don’t mind Abuja but skeptical about PH with the rumored insecurities.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
larride:

Deut 20:1

When you go to war against your enemies and see horses (Nihilstjnr) and chariots (unlimited22) and an army of chelshit marauders greater than yours, do not be afraid of them because the Lord your God who brought you out of Egypt will be with you.

Hallelujah. I serve a living God.
Nehemiah 9:26-27
But they were disobedient and rebelled against you; they turned their backs on your law. They killed your prophets, who had warned them in order to turn them back to you; they committed awful blasphemies.So you delivered them into the hands of their enemies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
larride:

Oga I stay In Port Harcourt. If you see work, no let rumours deprive you of am. You need the pepper now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

The issue is that my line manager is based in Wales, and his boss(the guy here today) is based in Birmingham.
I see my manager maybe twice a year, and this is probably the only day this year I will see this one, so I have to make sure im on my bestest behaviour.
Twice a year? shocked

That's sweet mehn. My boss 'man-marks' us in Ph. He uses our office funds to fund his new office and investments in Abuja and Lagos. The minute he is not around, we feel like birds outta cage.

The man needs results (cash) all the time undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
Unlimited22:

Oga I stay In Port Harcourt. If you see work, no let rumours deprive you of am. You need the pepper now.
You dey mind am undecided

He never serious.

Larride, did you apply for the just advertised Total jobs?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
All the same, congrats on your POP larride and others
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2018
larride:

Ph Wey I dey? You high? Which insecurities?
Hungry APC vs Wike PDP boys wielding stones like David and Goliath?

Nansesne.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5688) (5689) (5690) (5691) (5692) (5693) (5694) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.