Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5694) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8768848 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5691) (5692) (5693) (5694) (5695) (5696) (5697) ... (14170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by naija01: 4:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
Pickford MAN OF THE MATCH!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
undecided

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:
undecided

The hype don dey start!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2018
larride:

The hype don dey start!!
✔ ✔ I dey tell you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
Jlings with a cross david beckham will be jealous of to send the three lions to the semis finals of the world cup.

fun fact: neymar has never played a world cup semis in his career,cristiano ronaldo has never played in a world cup final.

man like messe lingod cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 5:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
diadem 10 omo iye mi.
Long time
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diadem10: 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
Odunharry:
diadem 10 omo iye mi.

Long time
Bawo ni bro? I dey mars all this while jare. I'm sure Fulani herdsmen and their cows can't locate it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2018
diadem10:

Bawo ni bro? I dey mars all this while jare. I'm sure Fulani herdsmen and their cows can't locate it.
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 8:14pm On Jul 07, 2018
diadem10:

Lmao. Your thoughts on Fred
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
That was poor defending
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
Leyqute:
That was poor defending
Very poor
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by digz: 6:57am On Jul 08, 2018
Fernandodrogba:

They have a whatsapp group page where they communicate off nairaland. What fun. lord does is that he searches his moniker in the search bar. Any negative comment about him, he reports them to the mods on whatsapp and request for a ban and removal of that comment.

How do I know this, I was suspicious so I decided to confirm my suspicion by posting about him in a dead thread created 5 years ago in a dead (not too much traffic)section./That section has about 2 viewers and 7 guest. grin. Even the mods of that section haven't logged in a while. Less than an hour the post was removed and I was handed a long ban. I checked the profile of the sections mods and they've not still logged in so it couldn't be them . Meaning the ban must have come from one of those mods in the whatsapp group. Most likely Dom. inique or pus. Kin..

https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/5931

funlord is still actively posting after he got placed on the scammers list....

he keeps mentioning dom.dom in every post....

meanwhile.....another case of fraud or related fraud dey ground....

you guys should visit the business thread..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:01am On Jul 08, 2018
SIRcumalot:
I read say we go get a of the piece of the action. For how much juve go pay r. Madrid.
I still think all na ploy by Cr7 to get more money. Who dey Comot Madrid to go juve by choice?

This is the best time to leave the competition between him and Messi. Staying in same league makes it very intense. Ronaldo has had the last laugh in the competition between the two. He won three UCL in a row, won three Ballon D'or in recent years, won a title to his country, dominated better in the current world cup.

Secondly, he might make history by helping Juventus to win the Champions League.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:10am On Jul 08, 2018
Well done England.

Play like the Germans
Play like the Spanish

A day will come, it will be play the English way.

This current team is young, and they still have many years to grow with experience.

But Sterling has been disappointing. If he could give 90% of what he does at City, England would be roasting opponents.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:13am On Jul 08, 2018
Really, I don't understand DDG performance in the world cup.

The keeper that doesnt vomit shot couldn't hold that shot from CR7 taken outside the box. His strongest point became his weakest quality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:35am On Jul 08, 2018
elampiro:
Really, I don't understand DDG performance in the world cup.

The keeper that doesnt vomit shot couldn't hold that shot from CR7 taken outside the box. His strongest point became his weakest quality.

E never pass? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:53am On Jul 08, 2018
De Gea has made that very same mistake before for United....so nothing spoil!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 10:15am On Jul 08, 2018
digz:

https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/5931

funlord is still actively posting after he got placed on the scammers list....

he keeps mentioning dom.dom in every post....

meanwhile.....another case of fraud or related fraud dey ground....

you guys should visit the business thread..
everyone involve in that thread ain't clean even the mods
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
Pereira: My dream is to make it at United

Last summer, Andreas Pereira joined Valencia on a season-long loan, against the wishes of Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho.

Having spent a year at Granada, Mourinho believed Pereira was ready to compete for a first team place at United, but the young midfielder didn’t believe he would get enough playing time at Old Trafford.

He joined Valencia and as a result Scott McTominay was drafted in to the first team squad in his place and the 21-year-old made 23 appearances.

Pereira has said that Valencia wanted to keep him but his focus is on making it at United. He’s spoken to Mourinho about his United future and plans to impress the manager during the pre-season.

I told him that I felt ready to compete. He was happy to hear that and said I would get my chance. Now we will see how it goes in pre-season. Then we are together again, but of course I hope to convince him.

Breaking through at Manchester United is and remains the big dream. After two good seasons in Spain, I know that I can always go there. Valencia wanted to keep me, but at the moment my goals are in England. I want to make it at Manchester United. At Valencia I have proven that I can participate at the highest level. That’s what I hope to show in Manchester now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2018
First they came for coogar
We said nothing
Now they came for funlord
We said nothing.

When they come for me,will you muthafuckas speak for me? cheesy.

P. S am just shooting the sheet I have no idea what is really going on,nor do I really care TBH.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
elampiro:

This is the best time to leave the competition between him and Messi. Staying in same league makes it very intense. Ronaldo has had the last laugh in the competition between the two. He won three UCL in a row, won three Ballon D'or in recent years, won a title to his country, dominated better in the current world cup.

Secondly, he might make history by helping Juventus to win the Champions League.
Long time,Elampsbaba.
Ororo no be the type to run for competition. his more likely to get off on it.
I still think it is about money.
Until I seem am for juve Black and white stripes I no fit believe.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
SIRcumalot:
First they came for coogar
We said nothing
Now they came for funlord
We said nothing.

When they come for me,will you muthafuckas speak for me? cheesy.

P. S am just shooting the sheet I have no idea what is really going on,not do I really care TBH.

If you involve yourself in scam or fraud, no one is going to speak for you. Even Man Utd will deny you grin

I think if Funlord had paid the guy earlier, they could have settled this issue amicably without bringing it here. It’s actually a lesson to everyone of us the way we handle our business, partners and sustain our reputation. Failure to take responsibility and pursue things in a more calmer way is the reason all these was brought to the public domain.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2018
My dream final will be between Belgium and England or Belgium and Croatia. Anyway, any remaining country can win it now that, that pathetic kid called Neymar is out. I can't remember the last time a single player made me hate a team so much like Neymar. What an obnoxious cùnt. Let him continue his diving lessons with Micheal Phelps in USA during his holiday period. Onye ara!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
sinizia:
My dream final will be between Belgium and England or Belgium and Croatia. Anyway, any remaining country can win it now that, that pathetic kid called Neymar is out. I can't remember the last time a single player made me hate a team so much like Neymar. What an obnoxious cùnt. Let him continue his diving lessons with Micheal Phelps in USA during his holiday period. Onye ara!!
So many people now hate Neymar because of his diving.

Mans spent 14+ mins on the ground throughout the tourney via diving and/or simulation. That's enough time for Brazil to score one or two goals in those respective games.

Mehn fûck Neymar. Hazard >> Neymar. Cant be rooting for a player with that kind of dirty attitude

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 4:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
Manchester United should buy Neymar Jr. now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
ChristineC:
Manchester United should buy Neymar Jr. now!
Nah!

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lana1:
Nah!
but the team don't have a better player in his position.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
ChristineC:
but the team don't have a better player in his position.
Go for Mbappe instead!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 6:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
I get soft spot for Neymar Jr the cross him carry for back no be small thing maybe na the reason e dey even fall everytime be that.
And even though hazard play better for their match.Neymar na still the better player.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
Lana1:
So many people now hate Neymar because of his diving.

Mans spent 14+ mins on the ground throughout the tourney via diving and/or simulation. That's enough time for Brazil to score one or two goals in those respective games.

Mehn fûck Neymar. Hazard >> Neymar. Cant be rooting for a player with that kind of dirty attitude

Any love I had for Neymar vanished this WC. The greatest injustice in football history would've been Neymar winning this WC. In short, I'm already against Brazil winning the next WC if Neymar would play. Fucktãrd wanted to turn a physical competition into a swimming competition. I cussed Thierry for consoling the hediot. Even those under T.B Joshua's anointing dey learn work for that Oscar actor's hand. What a fool. Hopefully, PSG witness more UCL heartbreak with him on their books.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Hazardfan1: 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
Raumdeuter will not bring his apari head now to see sensible unbias people say the truth about Neymar, na to dey do hide and seek now wey 'ashiri don tu' and they disgrace himself he sabi. grin grin grin

There was a time these people were against Hazard but they've seen the light that Neymar, though still a fine player is nothing but a diver, too much hype surrounding the boy, he wastes time, kills counter at times, loses ball to opponent too much, tries needless dribbles and above has a stinking attitude. No wonder he was stripped of the captaincy band.

He'll be 30 by 2022, chances of winning a WC is now very slim.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
Hazardfan1:
Raumdeuter will not bring his apari head now to see sensible unbias people say the truth about Neymar, na to dey do hide and seek now wey 'ashiri don tu' and they disgrace himself he sabi. grin grin grin

There was a time these people were against Hazard but they've seen the light that Neymar, though still a fine player is nothing but a diver, too much hype surrounding the boy, he wastes time, kills counter at times, loses ball to opponent too much, tries needless dribbles and above has a stinking attitude. No wonder he was stripped of the captaincy band.

He'll be 30 by 2022, chances of winning a WC is now very slim.
Neymar will go the way of Robinho if he refused to change. The days of Barca covering his ills is gone. He shots himself the day he left Barcelona, he will be seen to who he truly is now. Overhyped.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5691) (5692) (5693) (5694) (5695) (5696) (5697) ... (14170) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: FergieRaww(m), Ijustwantto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.