Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5762) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8728377 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5759) (5760) (5761) (5762) (5763) (5764) (5765) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 9:34am On Jul 31, 2018
Anybody who thinks Mourinho has not been backed by the board so far should check into a Psychiatric home.

This is not FM18 for crying out loud. Let him show ROI on the amount spent so far. So what exactly is the difference between him and Tony Pulis? Get Pulis all the elite players he dreams of and he will win a trophy too.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:38am On Jul 31, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
Remember Odizeey, what you want is not what you get.
if we are to spend, let's spend it all. we die here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:44am On Jul 31, 2018
onyeomaonyeoma:
lolz at world class players... spurs players are average joes who knows hw to operate within their coach pattern of play...nobody in that team can be term world class....
Seriously? Erikson is not world class?
Alderweireld is not world class?
Kane is not world class?

I'd like to know what you consider as world class and in the current Man United team, which player do you think is world class?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:45am On Jul 31, 2018
patrickmuf:
How Levy manages to keep such world class players on a modest wage is beyond me...See how they are dealing with the Alderweireld issue, no panic whatsoever, last season he was benched for a greater part of the season yet he didn't complain...
Levy is the real boss...How I wish we had someone like Levy, Martial and the other lads wouldn't be messing around...
all those kind of people are top experts in book haram business. they can make you die for an ideology
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nathaniel007(m): 9:46am On Jul 31, 2018
onyeomaonyeoma:
lolz at world class players... spurs players are average joes who knows hw to operate within their coach pattern of play...nobody in that team can be term world class....
Eriksen and kane are not world class?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:48am On Jul 31, 2018
patrickmuf:
Kane is not world class?

I'd like to know what you consider as world class and in the current Man United team, which player do you think is world class?
help me ask am o. let's even define the term world class
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 9:48am On Jul 31, 2018
onyeomaonyeoma:

Kane? Eriksen? . Bro, you need a pack of blood tonic.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:48am On Jul 31, 2018
patrickmuf:
How Levy manages to keep such world class players on a modest wage is beyond me...See how they are dealing with the Alderweireld issue, no panic whatsoever, last season he was benched for a greater part of the season yet he didn't complain...
Levy is the real boss...How I wish we had someone like Levy, Martial and the other lads wouldn't be messing around...
Spurs no get fans jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nathaniel007(m): 9:48am On Jul 31, 2018
patrickmuf:
Kane is not world class?

The guy is funny
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:50am On Jul 31, 2018
elampiro:

Pogba looks to be the only number 1 we got.

Sanchez was an emergency buy.
So what's Pogba's story? Is he the beast Mourinho used to turn players to now?

Sanchez has the highest wage in the league. Probably much more than the next person. Tell me why Mourinho vetoed such deal because this is not some player you will just buy and put on the bench, or one for the future
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:52am On Jul 31, 2018
elampiro:

And he finished how many points last season?
If you were Ed and the board, will you still support Mou considering how much he has gotten thus far and the quality of football his team has offered?
And talking about transfers, how are you sure Pep didn't request for Messi but instead got Mahrez?
Have you seen Klopp complaining for getting Shaqiri instead of Fekir? Please stop making excuses for Mou, he has been backed by the board, he should prove his mettle...

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 9:55am On Jul 31, 2018
patrickmuf:
If you were Ed and the board, will you still support Mou considering how much he has gotten thus far and the quality of football his team has offered?
And talking about transfers, how are you sure Pep didn't request for Messi but instead got Mahrez?
Have you seen Klopp complaining for getting Shaqiri instead of Fekir? Please stop making excuses for Mou, he has been backed by the board, he should prove his mettle...

Fekir deal felloff and dude got Shaqiri but we haven't heard him lament.
Only for an imbecilic deadbrain that has spent 490m euros to be calling the board out.
I give it to this board this time. Enough of wasting money, let the special one do special things with the players we have.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:17am On Jul 31, 2018
slimghost:

Fekir deal felloff and dude got Shaqiri but we haven't heard him lament.
Only for an imbecilic deadbrain that has spent 490m euros to be calling the board out.
I give it to this board this time. Enough of wasting money, let the special one do special things with the players we have.
To think Shaqiri didn't even cost up to 20m

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 10:18am On Jul 31, 2018
patrickmuf:
Kane is not world class?

A world class player without any trophy to show for it....Abia

wake me up when they win anything meaningful with their world class tag...

In man utd let me start with main man Pogboom,De gae the spider,Alexis.. .should I go on Nwanne passa
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:21am On Jul 31, 2018
So if the coaches of Real, barca and juv say they want Sanchez, Lukaku and Pogba, Man u will just sell because it is the first priority of those clubs.

Saying Mourinho has not been back is rather unfair. Mourinho himself know he can't get everyone he wants/needs and that's where his coaching acumen and experience comes to play.

The drab play doesn't help matters, how we managed to come 2nd is flattering.

If we display all these lackadaisical, laidback, get scored first before attacking type of football and win the league it could be phyrric. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 10:21am On Jul 31, 2018
nathaniel007:
Eriksen and kane are not world class?
they are bottlers..... enyi
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:27am On Jul 31, 2018
Centre-back is the key area he is looking to strengthen. Sky Sports News understands Barcelona defender Yerry Mina is his favoured choice.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 10:29am On Jul 31, 2018
slimghost:

Eziokwu...show what they have achieve being world class
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:29am On Jul 31, 2018
There's a disconnect on Harry Maguire's negotiations. So the deal is off.. Thank God..

Skysports are reporting that Mina is the main man now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 10:30am On Jul 31, 2018
eph12:

To think Shaqiri didn't even cost up to 20m
Shey i was shouting on this thread about his availability but No, the special one probably wants Willian and Bale.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 10:31am On Jul 31, 2018
slimghost:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:33am On Jul 31, 2018
"It's our nature, you always want more for your team, but then club decisions are different and normally you don't get what you want, which happened during all my career.

"So, if I get one player until the end of the market, that's fine."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:33am On Jul 31, 2018
TBH the only world class player I see at Spurs is Erikssen
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:33am On Jul 31, 2018
slimghost:

Shey i was shouting on this thread about his availability but No, the special one probably wants Willian and Bale.
cheesy. you dey crack my rib. how mourinho won take hear your shouting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 10:34am On Jul 31, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:
Centre-back is the key area he is looking to strengthen. Sky Sports News understands Barcelona defender Yerry Mina is his favoured choice.

Lol. A team without a RW and a creative midfielder is about to sign her another defender. hahahahahahahahahaha. Mourinho is actually ready to DEFEND his life out this season.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 10:35am On Jul 31, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:
TBH the only world class player I see at Spurs is Erikssen
Kane is world class. This is not even a debate. A world class player is any player that can walk into any team in the world.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:35am On Jul 31, 2018
slimghost:

Lol. A team without a RW and a creative midfielder is about to sign her another defender. hahahahahahahahahaha. Mourinho is actually ready to DEFEND his life out this season.
There's Perreira, Pogba and Fred. Those guys are creative. We need a CB seriously. Jones and Smalling are real time fvckers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:37am On Jul 31, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:
There's Perreira, Pogba and Fred. Those guys are creative. We need a CB seriously. Jones and Smalling are real time fvckers
bailey and lindelof na wetyn? 5 CBs. nawa o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:37am On Jul 31, 2018
We are clamoring for a RW. Why can't we give Chong a chance.. Let him compete with Mata for the RW. The guy will make it there. Rooney, Ronaldo and Co came to limelight from their 16s.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 10:38am On Jul 31, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:

And Mina is better than those two? Remind me again How many games he played for Barca last season?.
If the board is willing to bankroll Just one more player, then a defender shouldn't be Mourinho's priority.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 10:39am On Jul 31, 2018
JayKayMaybachz:
We are clamoring for a RW. Why can't we give Chong a chance.. Let him compete with Mata for the RW. The guy will make it there. Rooney, Ronaldo and Co came to limelight from their 16s.
na we be coach? tell your coach DAT one if he will hear.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:45am On Jul 31, 2018
slimghost:

And Mina is better than those two? Remind me again How many games he played for Barca last season?.
If the board is willing to bankroll Just one more player, then a defender shouldn't be Mourinho's priority.
We all saw what happened last season.. Our CBs were not stable, either injury or loss of form. We need a CB

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5759) (5760) (5761) (5762) (5763) (5764) (5765) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Kimbeast and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.