Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5819) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8748277 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5816) (5817) (5818) (5819) (5820) (5821) (5822) ... (14157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2018
Skimpledawg:
And so? angry
Prophet, ẹ fit be say na una go host us tomorrow oh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
Shekpe must host us gaaan
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
This team is led by a very fuulish coach/manager.. It's just a shame.. P for P the Leicester guys aren't even better than United but the fncked up dunce must sha try to score really stjupid cheap points.. Remarks that could annoy the hell out of players.. How much Madrid don spend in the last three transfer windows.. Smh.. I just pity the players whose hardwork would never be acknowledged by their stoopid narcissistic coach..

Same old Mou,, just a different season..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
Mou's presser was actually that bad. Although he's still disgruntled, there was less misyarns than usual

"Mr Scudamore must be happy, it's a good way to start the Premier League. A good match. A match where I needed six changes not three. I want to play Martial but I can't, Paul Pogba can't play 90, Fred the same. I need more changes.

"It was not easy to manage the game from the touchline. But I told the players we had good periods, lots of glimpses of the type of football we wanted to play. Leicester were strong in periods but we coped with that as a team.

"The team played as a team. In the second half I had Andreas Pereira and Fred with a yellow card, Paul was fantastic his contribution was amazing but the fuel was disappearing. We were in trouble.

"Martial in the last 20 minutes could have given us the second goal but I couldn't make that change. The players gave everything, they gave what they had. Everybody did that."

"It's important to win and play well, we played well in periods against a good team that invest more than us. We must get used to teams who have players of the same quality that we have. Every team is a good team, forget the name, forget the history, forget the shirt.

"It will be a difficult season for everybody, not just for us. I had my plans for many months and I find myself with the market closed in a situation I did not think I would be in. It's the last time I speak about it. It's over, the market is closed.

"That's football management. I think football is changing and managers should be called head coaches. We have to wait until the end of November to understand if we can fight for the title.

"I am very pleased for Luke Shaw. He made one mistake in 90 minutes, he was very good defensively. He had a good pre-season."

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diadem10: 11:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
Mourinho doesn't know when to stop. Whatzup with his gibberish? How can he say Leicester have a better team while forgetting they sold one of their best player, Mahrez. Even Ahmed Musa who was also sold would have offered more than Iheanacho today.

Btw, Leicester had an horrible signing in Adrien Silva. I wonder what they were thinking. Adrien, Barca's Gomez and that Inter's former portugal midfielder, (can't remember his name, I think he plays for Westham now or so) are the most horrible portuguese midfielders I've ever seen in my life. Renato Sanchez included. I wonder what coaches that sign them see in them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
diad..em10:
Mourinho doesn't know when to stop. Whatzup with his gibberish? How can he say Leicester have a better team while forgetting they sold one of their best player, Mahrez. Even Ahmed Musa who was also sold would have offered more than Iheanacho today.

Btw, Leicester had an horrible signing in Adrien Silva. I wonder what they were thinking. Adrien, Barca's Gomez and that Inter's former portugal midfielder, (can't remember his name, I think he plays for Westham now or so) are the most horrible portuguese midfielders I've ever seen in my life. Renato Sanchez included. I wonder what coaches that sign them see in them.

Raumdeuter what do you have to say about your golden boy?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 11:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
Leyqute:

Raumdeuter what do you have to say about your golden boy?
fine golden boy. Na them dey rush us
grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PlainJAY(m): 12:05am On Aug 11, 2018
Leyqute:

Raum.deuter what do you have to say about your golden boy?

Leave omo ologo out of this
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 6:57am On Aug 11, 2018
After watching yesterday match Alexis sanchez is beginning to worry me !
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:20am On Aug 11, 2018
engrelvis:
After watching yesterday match Alexis sanchez is beginning to worry me !
Guy is just grabbing money from Utd. I'm yet to see the difference he has made since he came and to think Jose wants to discard Martial. Smh.

Good 3 points for the start cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:24am On Aug 11, 2018
Odunharry:

Smalling especially still lacks that self confidence and composure. Jones on the other hand is always on anointing.
Lol.. Until Lindelof gets punished for his next mistake smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:26am On Aug 11, 2018
chrisley024:
Guy is just grabbing money from Utd. I'm yet to see the difference he has made since he came and to think Jose wants to discard Martial. Smh.

Good 3 points for the start cool
Makes me wonder if this is one of the reasons why Ed is reluctant to make quick fixes any longer

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:29am On Aug 11, 2018
The pressser wasn’t that bad now. He’s still mad at Ed for not getting what he wants.

Saying Leicester is a good team is Mou being Mou, he says that about any team we tend to face.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:29am On Aug 11, 2018
Thanks to Jose, we just realized that Leicester has a more expensive and better squad. If this guy stays beyond December Ed ef up
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:33am On Aug 11, 2018
larride:
The pressser wasn’t that bad now. He’s still mad at Ed for not getting what he wants.

Saying Leicester is a good team is Mou being Mou, he says that about any team we tend to face.
So when he's attacked for Mou being Mou, there shouldn't be any complaints.

He says that about any team because he struggles against any team, irrespective of how much the two teams has spent since he joined United. He should have bid for Madison and the likes if he felt they are better than what he currently has

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 7:56am On Aug 11, 2018
eph12:

So when he's attacked for Mou being Mou, there shouldn't be any complaints.

He says that about any team because he struggles against any team, irrespective of how much the two teams has spent since he joined United. He should have bid for Madison and the likes if he felt they are better than what he currently has

grin cheesy but I think I remember diadem10 saying that Madison would b a massive upgrade for us even before Leicester signed him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:07am On Aug 11, 2018
dubylhover:

grin cheesy but I think I remember diadem10 saying that Madison would b a massive upgrade for us even before Leicester signed him
He wouldn't still play shiit because our style confuses everybody.

As it stands, Mourinho will need the best in every position if he's to achieve anything going forward. I wish him good luck with that. No wonder he's the special one

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:17am On Aug 11, 2018
Sanchez will still come good,I have to believe that.if bolingoal and Mata scored from those two chances he had created his fork ups won't have been so bad.
we just have to remember,he has this knack of playing horribly for the whole 90minutes and then will score the winner. Still not worth the amount we paid for the merc,but we can't change that again.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 8:43am On Aug 11, 2018
eph12:

He wouldn't still play shiit because our style confuses everybody.

As it stands, Mourinho will need the best in every position if he's to achieve anything going forward. I wish him good luck with that. No wonder he's the special one

cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2018
Abeg, we need another manager. Zidane is available.

Mourinho is a werey!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:03am On Aug 11, 2018
The only thing that can save Mouriho from fans' censure this season is if he wins the EPL, FA and UCL.

Anything below that, na backlash.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:20am On Aug 11, 2018
SIRcumalot:
Sanchez will still come good,I have to believe that.if bolingoal and Mata had scored from those two chances he created his fork ups won't have been so bad.
we just have to remember,he has this knack of playing horribly for the whole 90minutes and then will score the winner. Still not worth the amount we paid for the merc,but we can't change that again.
By the time we realized that a very promising technical player's career was destroyed for nothing, it may be too late

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:22am On Aug 11, 2018
Leyqute:
The only thing that can save Mouriho from fans' censure this season is if he wins the EPL, FA and UCL.

One thing I like about that guy is that he usually self destruct. He will by himself insult everybody and destroy himself. Looking forward to that time which I believe is not far anymore.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 11, 2018
This one season never start, martial Don start to dey chop bench..
Make he kukuma go buy him seat belt and popcorn, cos he might be watching from the stands henceforth grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:32am On Aug 11, 2018
typical mourinho performance last night, 3points in the bagg cool

na the clean sheet pain me. sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:40am On Aug 11, 2018
Leyqute:

If he wins the league this season. he will manage for as long as he wants. Unless he pulls something like that Eva canero stuff like he did at Chelsea. That will affect our revenue since history as proven that our playing style doesn't.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:44am On Aug 11, 2018
eph12:

By the time we realized that a very promising technical player's career was destroyed for nothing, it may be too late
Ayinde Marshall isn't doing himself any favours,honestly.
He'll get his chance hopefully he can perform so well, it's almost impossible for Jose to bench am.
This na how Shaw go thief Young place.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:48am On Aug 11, 2018
SIRcumalot:

He'll get his chance hopefully he can perform so well, it's almost impossible for Jose to bench am.

Martial dhey eff.. Him sabi blow hot anf cold like weather. Play play sure go bench young. Play well Mou go play you

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:50am On Aug 11, 2018
Marcos Rojo has relinquished his No 5 shirt at Manchester United, suggesting at a move away from the club.

Daily Mail
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:55am On Aug 11, 2018
27 goals Romelu Lukaku scored last season in all competition has been the highest he's done in his career
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by EarthXmetahuman: 9:59am On Aug 11, 2018
Is it just me or is Sanchez getting really fat? Lukaku too.

It's like every players Mourinho touches in manyoo turns to sheit. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:14am On Aug 11, 2018
SIRcumalot:

Sanchez will never be benched for Martial. Just imagine Martial had the kind of game Sanchez had yesterday, Mourinho won't take it easy at all

(1) (2) (3) ... (5816) (5817) (5818) (5819) (5820) (5821) (5822) ... (14157) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.