Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5821) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8769195 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5818) (5819) (5820) (5821) (5822) (5823) (5824) ... (14170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
eph12:

Sha don't hide after una chop am this afternoon

I don't understand what you are talking about.

GGMUMU

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spartacus11(m): 12:59pm On Aug 11, 2018
airmark:

Sanchez will come good.

MUMU
Jazzzz don expire our airmark is back

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by spartacus11(m): 1:00pm On Aug 11, 2018
eph12:

Sha don't hide after una chop am this afternoon

Can't he do like elrony
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 1:07pm On Aug 11, 2018
spartacus11:

Jazzzz don expire our airmark is back

angry

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
nitrogen:
Abeg, we need another manager. Zidane is available.

Mourinho is a werey!

Zidane has this mercenary feel about him...I dont think he's our man.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2018
https://www.football365.com/news/what-truth-is-there-in-gossip-222-rumours-for-19-transfers

Insightful expository news. The numerous lies spewed by the traffic-hungry sites made me not to believe 95% of the rumors linked to us. Same reason I've refused to believe the Kovacic's reason till he confirms it himself. Imagine linking us with 57 transfer targets. Are we the only team in EPL? Mourinho's talktiveness escalated the whole madness to the extent we're linked with Kourt Fuckin Zouma. Zouma of all players. SMH.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
SIRcumalot:

it is a long season.God forbid sanchez performance starts to cost us valuable points, he go chop bench.
truth is,when they both play at their absolute best Sanchez is still the better player.

You would have a point if Sanchez has put in a world class performance for us since he's been here in January. He's had a few decent games. Spurs in the FA Cup and City away but those were games he and the others played very very well. Has Sanchez dominated a game the way he did at arsenal for us at any point since he's arrived? I was not happy with his performance yesterday but lets see if he improves.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:12pm On Aug 11, 2018
MRTA7:

You would have a point if Sanchez has put in a world class performance for us since he's been here in January. He's had a few decent games. Spurs in the FA Cup and City away but those were games he and the others played very very well. Has Sanchez dominated a game the way he did at arsenal for us at any point since he's arrived? I was not happy with his performance yesterday but lets see if he improves.
You want games where only him played well and we lost?
In our collective hatred for Sanchez and our collective love for Marshall,especially the hope of what Ayinde could be,we forgot that Sanchez is really good. Pep wanted this dude at City! make we no forget.
He couldn't possibly play any worse yesterday,and almost recorded two assist.
We go still need chill for Sanchez small.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diadem10: 2:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
eph12:

Sanchez will never be benched for Martial. Just imagine Martial had the kind of game Sanchez had yesterday, Mourinho won't take it easy at all
Sadly, Sanchez is slowly turning to those one dimensional players that can only operate as SS, ala Griezmann, Muller, Rooney et al. One reason I admire CR7. He had no difficulty operating as a left forward on the wing even at 30.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diadem10: 2:49pm On Aug 11, 2018
eph12:

He wouldn't still play shiit because our style confuses everybody.

As it stands, Mourinho will need the best in every position if he's to achieve anything going forward. I wish him good luck with that. No wonder he's the special one
lol.
I think Mourinho actually needs a controller in midfield. His CL winning teams always had one. Motta at Inter, Deco at Porto. I even doubt if a CL winning team has ever lacked one. Maddison gave Leicester that control.

In fact, France winning the Euros was an anomaly. If only the ref was fair at the final or the Argentines had a good defence, especially after bringing in Banega into the midfield after the disaster against Croatia and Iceland. Let me not even make mention of the 'past it' Mascherano in front of that poor defence. If all these didn't factor in, France would have gone home tey tey.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diadem10: 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2018
patrickmuf:
I agree with those who think Mourinho is only thinking short term because we desperately needed a right winger but he went for Sanchez who is a left winger just because he feels Sanchez is ready and needs no polishing and this came at a time when Martial and Rashford were playing great football cutting in from the left.

Yesterday, Sanchez was the worst player for us but Mou persisted with him, something he wouldn't have done if Martial was involved.
We need to decide what to do with Rashford, he has seriously stagnated and completely forgotten how to play the CF role, it's a shame.

On the positive side, The midfield looked fluid but should have dominated the play more, I loved how they sprayed the ball effortlessly, before now, only Pogba had the sort of passing range we saw from Perreira and Fred yesterday, it was beautiful to watch...

Bailly remains a beast at the back, I kind of like his partnership with Lindelof, one is calm headed, the other is bullish...

Shaw was also good but he left a lot of spaces behind and at other times, turked in too much allowing the winger acres of space, if Ghezzal had started, he may have been punished.

Darmian is shit tho! TFM would've offered more and definitely gotten more game time...

Because Nacho was useless na. Besides, the whole team defended deep.

Anyway, I was impressed with Perreira. He was quick both in thought process and on feet. He also had good passing range, something Jorginho doesn't seem to have. tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 3:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
diadem10:

Because Nacho was useless na. Besides, the whole team defended deep.

Anyway, I was impressed with Perreira. He was quick both in thought process and on feet. He also had good passing range, something Jorginho doesn't seem to have. tongue

Shots fired

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 4:07pm On Aug 11, 2018
Nice win. I really don't see anything wrong with Mourinho's presser. Let's build on this win. Andreas MUST stay in the team btw.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 4:56pm On Aug 11, 2018
Man United cannot make top 4 on day 1 despite their fluke win.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2018
Debroslink:

grin maybe because we didn't play against a team that has spent more than us grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
diadem10:

Sadly, Sanchez is slowly turning to those one dimensional players that can only operate as SS, ala Griezmann, Muller, Rooney et al. One reason I admire CR7. He had no difficulty operating as a left forward on the wing even at 30.
Even as SS, he was still losing balls a lot. He played there at some point last season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
Debroslink:

Today is day 1? So yesterday was day -1 abi?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2018
diadem10:

lol.
I think Mourinho actually needs a controller in midfield. His CL winning teams always had one. Motta at Inter, Deco at Porto. I even doubt if a CL winning team has ever lacked one. Maddison gave Leicester that control.

In fact, France winning the Euros was an anomaly. If only the ref was fair at the final or the Argentines had a good defence, especially after bringing in Banega into the midfield after the disaster against Croatia and Iceland. Let me not even make mention of the 'past it' Mascherano in front of that poor defence. If all these didn't factor in, France would have gone home tey tey.
Mourinho doesn't agree with you. He is angry he couldn't get a defender to control the midfield and support the attack

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2018
eph12:

Like all barkabots, Debroslink has little to no sense

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
Leyqute:

Like all barkabots, Debroslink has little to no sense

No party on Chelsea thread ni?

GGMUMU

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diadem10: 5:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
eph12:

Even as SS, he was still losing balls a lot. He played there at some point last season
I think he looked good as SS in the pre season matches.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diadem10: 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2018
eph12:

Mourinho doesn't agree with you. He is angry he couldn't get a defender to control the midfield and support the attack

Tbh, we need a ball playing CB as well as a playmaker in midfield.

And when I say ball playing Cb, I mean those who can make vertical passes in between the lines, not just long passes to the wing. We don't have anyone like that in the team. With that, we wouldn't need our no 6 having to drop deep often.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NOBODYY: 5:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
Hazard with no pre-season is dominating like this... 18 minutes 6 dribbles attempted, 6 completed.. highest so far in the EPL this season (Note he only played for less than 20 minutes) While Sanchez was stinking up the joint yesterday. Can't believe there was a comparison at some point... Lmao

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
eph12:

All epl teams have 38 days each irrespective of when it's played. Some teams haven't seen a day of epl action yet.

You dig?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:56pm On Aug 11, 2018
Debroslink:

When ManUtd account on twitter tweeted "Top of the League" after match day one last season, na people like you dey complain say "Ordinary West Ham".

Abeg go and rest!!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2018
Debroslink:

All epl teams have 38 days each irrespective of when it's played. Some teams haven't seen a day of epl action yet.

You dig?
You know this yet u still came here to foolishly type rubbish.

If City loses tomorrow and are bottom of league I hope u'd still have this energy to be jumping all over the place eagerly saying rubbish!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2018
eph12:

He meant matchday 1 . make una carry una anger put for mourinho headgrin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
Lana1:
You know this yet u still came here to foolishly type rubbish.

If City loses tomorrow and are bottom of league I hope u'd still have this energy to be jumping all over the place eagerly saying rubbish!!

Do you really expect city to lose @ least 4 nil to Arsenal tomorrow? Not even in your wildest dream.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
Debroslink:

You dig?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
femiti:

He meant matchday 1 . make una carry una anger put for mourinho headgrin grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 7:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
eph12:

undecided Tell him if he was Croatian, his name will be Idiotic

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Afz9095(m): 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2018
obainojazz:
undecided Tell him if he was Croatian, his name will be Idiotic
grin grin grin If he was say Serbian nko?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5818) (5819) (5820) (5821) (5822) (5823) (5824) ... (14170) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: iamoyindamola(m), Leyqute(m), AdisaOwala and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.