Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,540 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5823) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8833900 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5820) (5821) (5822) (5823) (5824) (5825) (5826) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Adisaowalla: 3:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
diadem10:
[s]Keita looking great for Pool. At least Klopp didn't embark on his foolishness to deploy Fabinho as a 6.

Widja has been decent with his positional play and awareness but Pool still need someone better in that role than Widja or Hendo. Fabinho should not even be an option. If I were Klopp, I would move in for Van de beek and Grealish in January. Van de beek for the no 6 role and Grealish to be Milner's understudy 'cos no one knows how Ox would fare after that horrible injury. No doubt Grealish would displace Milner eventually.

Shaqiri is also a great signing. From what I've seen in his Bayern days, he's more comfortable on the left, regardless of him being a left footed player and was heralded as Ribery's successor under Hynkes until Pep came in and destabilised him. I even feel he will look better than Salah cos he's got better close control and flairs but Salah is the better finisher although Shaqiri aint shabby in that aspect.

Now I feel like washing my teeth after saying all these. Or is it my hand I need to wash? Pool kwa? I love Klopp though[/s].

https://www.nairaland.com/546776/liverpool-fc-fan-zone-reds/34

Next time.

Thanks

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2018
Adisaowalla:

Next time.
Thanks
nothing bad na. its just that its always long.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 3:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 3:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
diadem10:
Keita looking great for Pool. At least Klopp didn't embark on his foolishness to deploy Fabinho as a 6.

Widja has been decent with his positional play and awareness but Pool still need someone better in that role than Widja or Hendo. Fabinho should not even be an option. If I were Klopp, I would move in for Van de beek and Grealish in January. Van de beek for the no 6 role and Grealish to be Milner's understudy 'cos no one knows how Ox would fare after that horrible injury. No doubt Grealish would displace Milner eventually.

Shaqiri is also a great signing. From what I've seen in his Bayern days, he's more comfortable on the left, regardless of him being a left footed player and was heralded as Ribery's successor under Hynkes until Pep came in and destabilised him. I even feel he will look better than Salah cos he's got better close control and flairs but Salah is the better finisher although Shaqiri aint shabby in that aspect.

Now I feel like washing my teeth after saying all these. Or is it my hand I need to wash? Pool kwa? I love Klopp though.

Story for the gods . Shaqiri is an average player.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Adisaowalla: 3:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
odizeey:
nothing bad na its just that its always long.

The exact reason bro.

there's nothing wrong with pointing out a few things about rival players/teams but when epistles upon epistles become a habit, it's a problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 3:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
odizeey:
nothing bad na. its just that its always long.
analyzing a fierce rival and making suggestions on how they could be better is not bad? here na manchester united thread not liverpools,

he likes doing dis all the time, as in mans even extend de ish go national team Lol, everybody must buy vam dam and gilish abi kilishi by force. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Adisaowalla: 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
weedtaker:
analyzing a fierce rival and making suggestions on how they could be better is not bad? here na manchester united thread not liverpools,

he likes doing dis all the time, as in mans even extend de ish go national team Lol, everybody must buy vam dam and gilish abi kilishi by force. grin

grin grin

I swear.

everytime - Graelish and vandebeek in the no 6 role

haba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
cheesy

This Adisa guy like wahala. Lol

Omo make one club buy Van de beek play am for no 6 let’s confirm jo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diadem10: 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
Adisaowalla:

Next time.

Thanks
Lol. I'm generally a football fan though.

I just dey look Arsenal with their signing of Sokratis. I bet Dortmund are smiling to the bank after offloading 2 baggages in Shurlee and Sokratis.

And why is Guendozi paired with Xhaka when it should be one of the two? I would go with Guendozi 'cos of his agility and composure which Xhaka doesn't seem to have. Arsenal also need energy in that midfield and they have done well with their acquisition of Torreira who's more of an enforcer than an anchorer, ala Kante. The coach just need to unleash his potential 'cos Ramsey is simply rubbish when he's not scoring goals.

Btw, Arsenal should be playing in a 442 diamond setup with the players at their disposal with Ozil behind Lacazette and Aubameyang. I wonder what the coach is thinking. Well....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
cheesy

Oh boi!

Diadem sef get him own craze.
See as e reply Adisa with Arsenal epistle.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diadem10: 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2018
Melvyn11:

Story for the gods . Shaqiri is an average player.
Shaqiri was once Bayern's best attacker not named Robben, Ribery in their treble season. He was Stoke's best last season. He's a very good player.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 3:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
afrodoc2:
cheesy

Oh boi!

Diadem sef get him own craze.
See as e reply Adisa with Arsenal epistle.

azzzin…. dem just warn my guy finish and provide appropriate thread for am to do him Liverpool posting.... dude came back responding with arsenal matter.... cheesy cheesy

walahi craze mehn f00l this NL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 3:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
weedtaker:

make una have mercy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
diggz:

azzzin…. dem just warn my guy finish and provide appropriate thread for am to do him Liverpool posting.... dude came back responding with arsenal matter.... cheesy cheesy

walahi craze mehn f00l this NL cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol as in, I weak totally grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
diadem10:

Lol. I'm generally a football fan though.

I just dey look Arsenal with their signing of Sokratis. I bet Dortmund are smiling to the bank after offloading 2 baggages in Shurlee and Sokratis.

And why is Guendozi paired with Xhaka when it should be one of the two? I would go with Guendozi 'cos of his agility and composure which Xhaka doesn't seem to have. Arsenal also need energy in that midfield and they have done well with their acquisition of Torreira who's more of an enforcer than an anchorer, ala Kante. The coach just need to unleash his potential 'cos Ramsey is simply rubbish when he's not scoring goals.

Btw, Arsenal should be playing in a 442 diamond setup with the players at their disposal with Ozil behind Lacazette and Aubameyang. I wonder what the coach is thinking. Well....
you Sabi tactics like this, moanrinho is still parking bus undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
Kyle walker dey use PEDs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 4:16pm On Aug 12, 2018
sod09:
you Sabi tactics like this, moanrinho is still parking bus undecided
sterling dey find you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
After watching Liverpool clinical play n ongoing man city match am beginning to fear for my team man utd.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2018
Peter need resign
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
This arsenal back pass Na comedy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ozil don turn mumu
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
Mahrez na player sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
Its been fun reading the debate on this thread but i hardly have the chance to comment. However,after watching liverpool and a bit of City today, i have the following conclusions on Manchester united current situation.

1. Mourhino is stuck with the past and he talks too much.. I saw Liverpool piling up attack after attack despite going 4 goals up against West Ham. This culture of defending after 1 or 2 goals belongs to the past. It wont work in this modern age.  Mourhino even gave up on the team before the season started. I can sense our Morale is low due to his comments.

2. Buying Sanches was a wrong decision....Until Sanchez begins to show better performance i believe he was a wrong buy for United. Sanchez has probably peaked with Arsenal. Despite scoring 2 goals i kept seeing Sadio mane tracking back to the defence to help liverpool and thats impressive. During the last match against Leicester Sanchez kept giving the ball away without helping our defence.

3. Some Positions need quality signing....The current bench of Liverpool and City is much improved. When Salah was pulled out, shaqiri came in to continue an impressive run. How did United allow mahrez and Shaqiri sign for other clubs without putting up a fight?

4. United scouting team needs overhauling....One wonders how the likes of Damian got signed in the first place. Good football is not always about expensive signings. What liverpool bought were (work-in-progress) above average players who are thriving under a focused coach . I can boldly say neither keita nor fabinho can match pogba's rating. Neither does liverpool have the number of superstars that United has. However success wont come via having sprinkles of superstars in few positions.

5. Football is a form of entertainment and its meant to be enjoyed....Mourhino and the United board must realise this. With time United will begin to lose some support with this conservative style of play under mourhino. I say to hell with Mourhinos style of negative football.

6.Martials Case....Mourhino should either start playing martial or let the boy go. Theres no point having disgruntled players in our team. Pogba's recent comment also shows all may not be well between him and Mourhino.

7. United Currently has no Clear development plan....Last season Klopp focused on developing his attack but his defence was quite poor. This season he has gone ahead to solidify his defence and midfield. United doesnt seem to have any growth plan thanks to the special one. Martial started showing flashes of breakthrough last season but we went ahead to buy sanchez who relegated martial to the bench.

Its still early in the season but from what i am seeing a 3rd or 4th place finish in EPL wont be a bad result for United this season. For the sake of our fans BP and for entertaining football ,i hope Mourhino get sacked so we can get a forward thinking coach. Whatever happens, I remain a red devil even in relegation.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ozil dey craze o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
engrelvis:
After watching Liverpool clinical play n ongoing man city match am beginning to fear for my team man utd.
Don't worry by January we will buy more defenders to play quality football

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2018
weedtaker:

LMAO. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 5:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
afrodoc2:
cheesy
Oh boi!
Diadem sef get him own craze. See as e reply Adisa with Arsenal epistle.
My belle. grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
sinizia:

My belle. grin grin grin

I for like see Diadem vs Coogar vs Elampiro debate.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2018
afrodoc2:

The trio debating concurrently is the fastest recipe to chronic headache. The one Diadem argued with Ä40 gave me migraine after 1 page, I had to unfollow Chelshit thread till they stopped. If you throw in Elampawa, Coogar and Diadem into the mix, I'll have to unfollow this thread till they quit, which will never happen.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
diadem10:

Shaqiri was once Bayern's best attacker not named Robben, Ribery in their treble season. He was Stoke's best last season. He's a very good player.

In which fantasy world did this happen and specifically which season

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Adisaowalla: 6:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
afrodoc2:

one would think coogar would probably pummel him into submission (via insults and all) but mehn - this diadem10 na one stubborn goat wey don develop thick skin to curses and abuse. cheesy

na during that him LVG defence I don realise say the fella na Eran iya grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2018
afrodoc2:

Ah doc.

That means no other person go fit discuss anything again. Because all three of them, they love epistles die.

If you talk something and person wan reply you, e don jump 7 pages.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5820) (5821) (5822) (5823) (5824) (5825) (5826) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jokerman(m), Bjteensdes24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.