Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5968) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8742440 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5965) (5966) (5967) (5968) (5969) (5970) (5971) ... (14155) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
ManU finish outside top 10?

200k?

Where the guy Abeg cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:37pm On Sep 22, 2018
Patrickmuf1:
You just described Young cos Shaw doesn't hesistate a bit to join the attack...He was very good going forward today and if not for poor finishing, he'd have recorded an assist...
To join attack and to have flair attacking are two different things.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:38pm On Sep 22, 2018
Lukaku is actually shît. Dude pads so many terrible performances with high number of goals against shît teams.

Nihilistjnr abeg how u dey take defend this guy??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
dmcdad:

Clearer? Or scarier you meant? cheesy
clearer! I meant u get a clearer picture of their doom.

Why should I get scared seeing scummies and Mou fail. I’m even sad they didn’t lose.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:39pm On Sep 22, 2018
nihilistjnr:

Mehn I ready to bet 2k pounds with am. How's the man going to say Manyoo gone finish outside top 10. infact I np suppose call am bet- na investment

Joshua is a whopping 2 stone heavier and he looks ripped as fück. My spidersense is tingling - that guy must be on the juice.

Have you seen his workout routine? Man does some heavy cardio sessions and eats only around 8k Calories a day reportedly....yet he's putting on more and more muscle everytime we see him.

They need to investigate that guy.

I hope that povetkin can use the weight deficit to his advantage and tire Joshua out before sending him back to sagamu with an uppercut. However I suspect that AJ takes this one again - that weight advantage is ridiculous. If Povetkin allows one or two Haymakers to land with the weight of 17 stone behind the gloves, it could be early lights out.

Wey them roland17 a40 and airmark?

Na real investment. cheesy

But wait o, i thought you were an AJ fan. When did you jump off the wagon, wishing bad for your fellow Yoruba-Briton?

I think Povetkin is a dangerous opponent despite the size difference. His only loss was to a relatively young Dr Steelhammer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Patrickmuf1(m): 6:40pm On Sep 22, 2018
elampiro:

To join attack and to have fair attacking are two different things.
Shaw and Martial work better together, Sanchez leaves the wings to struggle for space whefe there's none, that around where the CAM should be i.e. Lingard's position...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:41pm On Sep 22, 2018
chrisley024:
This is what happens when try everything possible to defend your argument. Cos you claim Young is better than Shaw, Shaw is now to be blamed for Sanchez's poor performance. Like Sanchez was top notch last season. Smh

Young is obviously better. What I keep reading is that Shaw didn't have a good game, whereas Young was our MOTM in Watford.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:42pm On Sep 22, 2018
Skimpledawg:
ManU finish outside top 10?

200k?

Where the guy Abeg cheesy

Among men of God that i have met you are the most evil. Shey if the guy lose 1k USD to me, 2k GBP to Nihilist, 200k to you, you go feed the family he will leave behind?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:45pm On Sep 22, 2018
Patrickmuf1:
Shaw and Martial work better together, Sanchez leaves the wings to struggle for space whefe there's none, that around where the CAM should be i.e. Lingard's position...

But in the league, Shaw has not worked well with anyone. He looks good on his own when he manages to find those spaces to pace forward, but such mostly end with no result.

Attacking flair, quick networking, awareness, heroic defending, Shaw is poor.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2018
afrodoc2:

Na real investment. cheesy

But wait o, i thought you were an AJ fan. When did you jump off the wagon, wishing bad for your fellow Yoruba-Briton?

I think Povetkin is a dangerous opponent despite the size difference. His only loss was to a relatively young Dr Steelhammer.

I've never been an AJ fan. Check my post history. cheesy

I believe Femi is just a well marketed fraud. grin

2 or 3 years ago I would have picked Sasha outright. That guy is a combination monster. I'm sure it's going to be a boring match with Joshua using his reach aďvantage to try and outpoint pov on the jab.
I'm just hoping that pov closes the space quickly whenever he can and sends Femi back to Watford in a bodybag
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2018
Lana1:
Lukaku is actually shît. Dude pads so many terrible performances with high number of goals against shît teams.

Nihilistjnr abeg how u dey take defend this guy??

Name one player that Mourinho hasn't ruined at your club.

Even DDG wey dey form Spider-Man before don finally cast too. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2018
nitrogen:

If you can't see that we have no pattern under the special scam, then you'd believe that we would make top 10.

You can bet with me o, 200k.

guy I ready take this bet o.

You still dey down?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 6:55pm On Sep 22, 2018
Utd draw aside.
That game was really entertaining.

That na why I no feel too bad.
The league is gone
Hopefully Fortuna smile on us for the UCL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
nihilistjnr:

You still dey down?

grin Na ordinary pant and slippers this guy go take reach house. He is letting his emotions dictate for him. Just because of this result and his beef for JM he wan become alanu to awon boys.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2018
nihilistjnr:

Name one player that Mourinho hasn't ruined at your club.

Even DDG wey dey form Spider-Man before don finally cast too. cheesy
Mehn. No be small thing!!

Lukaku tried his best Morata impression today and it cost us 3 points.

Anyhow, na party sure pass for ur thread tomorrow!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2018
dmcdad:
And they won, right? cheesy
Hell Yeah, they did Lukaku with a brace, World Class with a goal cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2018
afrodoc2:

grin Na ordinary pant and slippers this guy go take reach house. He is letting his emotions dictate for him. Just because of this result and his beef for JM he wan become alanu to awon boys.

lol no mind am.

As far as I'm concerned, all the teams outside the usual top 6 are engaged in one giant, royal-rumble of a relegation battle.

but seriously though, una suppose beg Povetkin make he chill first, make AJ do one one round each with Mourinho and Piano man.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 7:06pm On Sep 22, 2018
afrodoc2:

Among men of God that i have met you are the most evil. Shey if the guy lose 1k USD to me, 2k GBP to Nihilist, 200k to you, you go feed the family he will leave behind?

See this man o, let's do top 4 now. You 100k, Nihilist - 400 dollars and skimpledawg - 100k

Ready?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 7:07pm On Sep 22, 2018
afrodoc2:

Forget it, loosing 10k USD won't do me nothing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:07pm On Sep 22, 2018
krattoss:
Adama traore is a skillful energetic selfish individual player..

Hidden Hazard
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 7:08pm On Sep 22, 2018
nihilistjnr:

You still dey down?

My eyes don clear, ready to bet? Top 4, 400 dollars
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TLona1: 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2018
Lana1:
Me i'm lowkey happy that DDG isn't saving as much as he used to before. Make he continue like this so that dem go fit sack the îdiot by May!!

On a good day, he would ve pulled off save after save today to see off that 1-0 win, then Mourinho go enter post match interview with that arrogance like say he just win UCL and everything went according to plan.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2018
nitrogen:

Forget it, loosing 10k USD won't do me nothing.

Lol, i was just kidding anyway. But why you wan waste your money? E be like say your container don arrive or your oil bloc don dey deliver.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 7:14pm On Sep 22, 2018
nihilistjnr:

Mehn I ready to bet 2k pounds with am. How's the man going to say Manyoo gone finish outside top 10. infact I np suppose call am bet- na investment

Joshua is a whopping 2 stone heavier and he looks ripped as fück. My spidersense is tingling - that guy must be on the juice.

Have you seen his workout routine? Man does some heavy cardio sessions and eats only around 8k Calories a day reportedly....yet he's putting on more and more muscle everytime we see him.

They need to investigate that guy.

I hope that povetkin can use the weight deficit to his advantage and tire Joshua out before sending him back to sagamu with an uppercut. However I suspect that AJ takes this one again - that weight advantage is ridiculous. If Povetkin allows one or two Haymakers to land with the weight of 17 stone behind the gloves, it could be early lights out.

Wey them roland17 a40 and airmark?

Price rocked Povetkin but didn't take care of biz, by fighting well behind jabs that day. AJ will send a dopeless povetkin back to Putin.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2018
David Price is a disgrace. At this point he should stop getting good fights.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2018
I honestly don't want us to make the Ucl so Mou can get fired.....5th spot will be nice
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Patrickmuf1(m): 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2018
elampiro:

But in the league, Shaw has not worked well with anyone. He looks good on his own when he manages to find those spaces to pace forward, but such mostly end with no result.

Attacking flair, quick networking, awareness, heroic defending, Shaw is poor.
Shaw is trying his best, he was good today...He has our weakest CB covering for him and that's almost no cover so appreciate the lad...He looked much better combining with Martial than Sanchez who seems hungry for that CAM role...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2018
SIRcumalot:
Utd draw aside.
That game was really entertaining.

That na why I no feel too bad.
The league is gone
Hopefully Fortuna smile on us for the UCL
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 7:21pm On Sep 22, 2018
Afolabi6046:
Hell Yeah, they did Lukaku with a brace, World Class with a goal cheesy
With piano master making a hat-trick of assists.cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
clearer! I meant u get a clearer picture of their doom.

Why should I get scared seeing scummies and Mou fail. I’m even sad they didn’t lose.
You didn't get the sarcasm on my post. I meant it gets scarier for them and not just clearer to us.cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2018
afrodoc2:

Lol, i was just kidding anyway. But why you wan waste your money? E be like say your container don arrive or your oil bloc don dey deliver.

I just dey vex that time now! What Mourinho is doing to us is annoying and torturing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:29pm On Sep 22, 2018
elampiro:

You no understand jor.

When your left back makes you to think more of joining him to defend rather than helping you to build network going forward and providing options, the game will be laboured.

Whoever has played in front of Shaw in the league has suffered. Even Martial and Rashford.
Hazard is king abeg. Azpilicueta, a RB was paired with Hazard on that flank under mou

(1) (2) (3) ... (5965) (5966) (5967) (5968) (5969) (5970) (5971) ... (14155) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: TradingGod and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.