Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5971) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8670678 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5968) (5969) (5970) (5971) (5972) (5973) (5974) ... (14140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Renault: 11:56am On Sep 23, 2018
Hi guys

I've created a league in Fantasy Premier League called Renault Classic League.

Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use this link and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game:

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/?autojoin-code=5640285-1227244

You shouldn't need the league code, but just in case here it is: 5640285-1227244

Enjoy the game!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:27pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lol. After making noise here yesterday, you still drew West Ham.

Alas this Chelsea team is no different from the otu team of last season. Only improvement is Hazard's goals plus they now press and keep possession instead of defend and counter wey dem dey play normally.

Anyways, the league is still open. We no fit win am. But top 4 maybe even top 2 still dey possible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by purplekayc(m): 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
�Documents
└�Lukaku
└� football talents
└⚠️ This folder is empty.

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
this match go make brain.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 3:57pm On Sep 23, 2018
dmcdad:

I dey oooo. How your side na?
We soft here man.

Happy Sunday
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
I really like this richarlison guy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2018
deserved goal from lacasera.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2018
Skimpledawg:
We soft here man.
Happy Sunday
Happy Sunday jare... Wetin do una na?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2018
Be like Micki sef no they try for arsenal.
That move Na cast for two of us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
SIRcumalot:
Be like Micki sef no they try for arsenal.
That move Na cast for two of us.
at least e get stats wet dey help am.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
odizeey:
at least e get stats wet dey help am.
Plus the wages. Woodward is probably looking at that and shaking his head
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
eph12:

Plus the wages. Woodward is probably looking at that and shaking his head
yes o. we thought Sanchez will do well but e just be like say we no sign any person. no impact!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
odizeey:
yes o. we thought Sanchez will do well but e just be like say we no sign any person. no impact!!

Piano sef him no dey play grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2018
codedguy1:

Piano sef him no dey play grin
Lol. he just play once mk he go instagram go give us piano tunes since he has nothing
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PlainJAY(m): 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lana1:
Lol. After making noise here yesterday, you still drew West Ham.

Alas this Chelsea team is no different from the otu team of last season. Only improvement is Hazard's goals plus they now press and keep possession instead of defend and counter wey dem dey play normally.

Anyways, the league is still open. We no fit win am. But top 4 maybe even top 2 still dey possible.

Which team do you think will have a better season ?
In terms of
-Trophies won
-League finish

Man Utd or Chelsea ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
PlainJAY:

Which team do you think will have a better season ?
In terms of
-Trophies won
-League finish

Man Utd or Chelsea ?
Chelsea. They've been better so far. But that can quickly change if United step up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lana1:
Chelsea. They've been better so far. But that can quickly change if United step up.

naso step up from 7 to 8
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
afrodoc:

AJ’s chin is suspect
Lool guy that Povetkin dey throw blow ooh! I can't say for Fury but those hooks by Povetkin would buckle Wilder for sure.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 10:18pm On Sep 23, 2018
dmcdad:

Happy Sunday jare... Wetin do una na?
You no see Kante running around like a confused fellow?

The smoke in Sarri's lungs is affecting the way he sees Kante.

Na the Kante part dey annoy me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2018
nihilistjnr:

Mehn I ready to bet 2k pounds with am. How's the man going to say Manyoo gone finish outside top 10. infact I np suppose call am bet- na investment

Joshua is a whopping 2 stone heavier and he looks ripped as fück. My spidersense is tingling - that guy must be on the juice.

Have you seen his workout routine? Man does some heavy cardio sessions and eats only around 8k Calories a day reportedly....yet he's putting on more and more muscle everytime we see him.

hey need to investigate that guy.

I hope that povetkin can use the weight deficit to his advantage and tire Joshua out before sending him back to sagamu with an uppercut. However I suspect that AJ takes this one again - that weight advantage is ridiculous. If Povetkin allows one or two Haymakers to land with the weight of 17 stone behind the gloves, it could be early lights out.

Wey them roland17 a40 and airmark?
Na who dem catch be thief.

I don't know if there's any boxer with heavier KO power than AJ in the division. I'm still suprised he was unable to floor Parker but I honestly think he needs to change his fighting style. He was incredibly slow off the blocks and would not get away with this against a Deontay. I have also noticed he struggles with shorter dudes so this is where I feel he won't be at a disadvantage against Fury or Wilder. Povetkin dropped some bombs yo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 10:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
Roland17:

Baba,

The heavyweight category in boxing is all about power and that is one of AJ's strength. Look no further than his 20 KO's in 21 fights to buttress this fact. Heavyweight boxers do not necessarily prioritize speed, rather, power, balance and controlled movement. He also looks well conditioned and that means he is able to carry his weight deep into fights while maintaining the power in his jabs.

Is he juicing? that is an argument to be made but if you watch Joshua's training regime you would see why it is easier on the eye because he puts the work in and the combination of cardio and weights provides that trim we are seeing.

AJ would look to finish this quick and in the instance, it goes deep, he has the conditioning and balance to get a favorable decision against 39-year-old Povetkin. AJ has the youth, power jabs/ haymakers, and conditioning to go the distance if necessary.

Any other result will be a huge upset.
AJ did look a bit gassed though. He was breathing via his mouth at a point.

Fury vs Wilder is set. Do you think Fury stands a legit chance? I saw Fury struggle with pizzaman Pianeta and I've always been a bit underwhelmed with his sheer lack of KO power for a guy his size. And it's likely he would need a KO to take the belt off Deontay
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PlainJAY(m): 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
Lana1:

Lana1:

Alas this Chelsea team is no different from the otu team of last season.

Are you telling me the same otu Chelsea of last season will do better than your prestigious club ?

Hmmmn....okay o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
PlainJAY:

Are you telling me the same otu Chelsea of last season will do better than your prestigious club ?

Hmmmn....okay o.

Na qweshun u ask. And i gave my honest answer.

My team finished better than ur otu last season remember?? Have fun playing Vidindi FC on Thursday nights. Bye!! o/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 12:06am On Sep 24, 2018
Skimpledawg:

You no see Kante running around like a confused fellow?

The smoke in Sarri's lungs is affecting the way he sees Kante.

Na the Kante part dey annoy me.
Classical case of a square peg in a round hole. It's never gonna fit. I get the fact that he uses Jorginho at the heart of the midfield to instill his style of play in terms of recycling possession and all. But come on, Kante playing anything other than his usual / preferred position is a recipe for failure.

Since Sarri took over, I've beem seeing your games. You know I like good footie. Seeing Kante running around, sometimes helplessly, is just sad. His play is being limited.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 7:33am On Sep 24, 2018
A40:
Na who dem catch be thief.

I don't know if there's any boxer with heavier KO power than AJ in the division. I'm still suprised he was unable to floor Parker but I honestly think he needs to change his fighting style. He was incredibly slow off the blocks and would not get away with this against a Deontay. I have also noticed he struggles with shorter dudes so this is where I feel he won't be at a disadvantage against Fury or Wilder. Povetkin dropped some bombs yo

AJ should outbox Wilder easily. Maybe even KO him. Infact, I believe he should KO wilder.

What I've noticed is that AJ seems to have a pretty formidable chin.

Quite a few bombs don land on him dome, but he took it and smiled. Takam, Steelhammer, and Sasha this weekend have left some on him with littlw consequence.

I also saw his neck workout routine. He's clearly working on his ability to take punishment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOsxQLCNqc4

Wilder still has that wild right and God in Heaven knows that I would love nothing more than for bumsquad to spark AJ out, but it looks to me like AJ has been working to counter that particular move ahead of schedule.

My hopes rest on that fat gyppo now. Maybe he's the one to finally punch the clock on that frauds time at the top.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by google1(m): 11:05am On Sep 24, 2018
No goals, no spark, no excuses - Alexis Sanchez is simply not justifying his huge salary at Manchester United
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:31am On Sep 24, 2018
nihilistjnr:

AJ should outbox Wilder easily. Maybe even KO him. Infact, I believe he should KO wilder.

What I've noticed is that AJ seems to have a pretty formidable chin.

Quite a few bombs don land on him dome, but he took it and smiled. Takam, Steelhammer, and Sasha this weekend have left some on him with littlw consequence.

I also saw his neck workout routine. He's clearly working on his ability to take punishment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOsxQLCNqc4

Wilder still has that wild right and God in Heaven knows that I would love nothing more than for bumsquad to spark AJ out, but it looks to me like AJ has been working to counter that particular move ahead of schedule.

My hopes rest on that fat gyppo now. Maybe he's the one to finally punch the clock on that frauds time at the top.

Yes his chin impressed me this time, and that blown nose also showed that the guy is a fighter. E no easy to dey breathe well with your nostrils blocked with blood and swollen mucosa. That was why someone here noted he was mouth breathing.

However i believe AJ's strongest asset and what stands him out compared to all the other top heavyweights is his intelligence in the ring and ability to think quickly under pressure.
I saw good evidence of this in his 2 toughest fights so far i.e Klitschko and Sasha Povetkin.

Against Klitschko it appeared to me that he took a dive in order to fight another round, and against Povetkin he changed his defence in the later rounds in order to take away Povetkin's overhand right.

Safest thing for him against Wilder is to outjab him and go for the points victory, he must not turn it into a slugfest.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Coutinho14: 11:51am On Sep 24, 2018
Aj wouldn't last 12 rounds with Wilder, man's too slow to contain a Deontay and yes I agree he has the heaviest punches in the division but he will need more than just k.o power if he wants to beat Wilder. I have seen that Wilder k.o guys that have similar attributes to Aj, he's very aggressive and Aj needs to come up with a way to stop him from pegging him to a corner coz if he does, it's game over.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:34pm On Sep 24, 2018
here na boxing thread now. see wetyn piano man cause
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2018
A40:
AJ did look a bit gassed though. He was breathing via his mouth at a point.

Fury vs Wilder is set. Do you think Fury stands a legit chance? I saw Fury struggle with pizzaman Pianeta and I've always being a bit underwhelmed with his sheer lack of KO power for a guy his size. And it's likely he would need a KO to take the belt off Deontay

Legit chance against Wilder? Not in my books.

Fury has been a disappointment and like you alluded, despite his size and height, he lacks the power in his punches but I must say he has some of the best foot-works for a boxer his size. Sometimes, I am not even sure if I am watching comic boxing when he attempts to entertain the crowd.

Truth be told, Wilder did not look comfortable when he boxed a fighter bigger than him in Ortiz consequently, I have my hesitations because he takes a lot of risks and Ortiz rocked some heavy jabs to his face that could have dropped him but he is younger, with good stamina and is relentless.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2018
Roland17:

Legit chance against Wilder? Not in my books.

Fury has been a disappointment and like you alluded, despite his size and height, he lacks the power in his punches but I must say he has some of the best foot-works for a boxer his size. Sometimes, I am not even sure if I am watching comic boxing when he attempts to entertain the crowd.

Truth be told, Wilder did not look comfortable when he boxed a fighter bigger than him in Ortiz consequently, I have my hesitations because he takes a lot of risks and Ortiz rocked some heavy jabs to his face that could have dropped him but he is younger, with good stamina and is relentless.

Fury will get his shit rocked for sure.

I do think AJ will beat Wilder though. AJ has been boxing very smart lately and his Jaw is tested as well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kendrick93(m): 3:46pm On Sep 24, 2018
dmcdad:

Classical case of a square peg in a round hole. It's never gonna fit. I get the fact that he uses Jorginho at the heart of the midfield to instill his style of play in terms of recycling possession and all. But come on, Kante playing anything other than his usual / preferred position is a recipe for failure.

Since Sarri took over, I've beem seeing your games. You know I like good footie. Seeing Kante running around, sometimes helplessly, is just sad. His play is being limited.
kante ability on the ball is mediocre,i laugh when u guys were calling him the best midfielder in europe...what a joke...he has his qualities tho and he's pretty out of position at the moment..he's either the defensive midfielder or on the bench..problem is jorginho ain't that good defensively so kante is needed to protect him in case of counters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5968) (5969) (5970) (5971) (5972) (5973) (5974) ... (14140) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Uniquisite and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.