Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5974) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8741033 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5971) (5972) (5973) (5974) (5975) (5976) (5977) ... (14154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
Eph12 oasis007

You can count on one hand, the number of Man Utd players with good off-ball movements. Lukaku is especially bad in this aspect.

All he knows is to spread his arms and demand for a tap-in after all the hard work has been done with the player with the ball also in a very good position to score.

The overall play is uninspiring, forced and lacks creativity.

The boys needs to be more energetic, familiarize with and play with each other. Teamwork and cohesion is missing in this team like Buhari's brain.

Rashford lacks an iota of sense when it comes to playing with his teammates. He's like a computer widget programmed to come alive only when he wants to shoot. Even Martial sef is lacking, especially in his desire to play.

Don't get me started on Sanchez. He's been more than worse. I remember saying his arrival will only be justified if he provides a goal or assist every other game. He's a total waste of money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
Leyqute:
Eph12 oasis007

You can count on one hand, the number of Man Utd players with good off-ball movements. Lukaku is especially bad in this aspect.

All he knows is to spread his arms and demand for a tap-in after all the hard work has been done with the player with the ball also in a very good position to score.

The overall play is uninspiring, forced and lacks creativity.

The boys needs to be more energetic, familiarize with and play with each other. Teamwork and cohesion is missing in this team like Buhari's brain.

Rashford lacks an iota of sense when it comes to playing with his teammates. He's like a computer widget programmed to come alive only when he wants to shoot. Even Martial sef is lacking, especially in his desire to play.

Don't get me started on Sanchez. He's been more than worse. I remember saying his arrival will only be justified if he provides a goal or assist every other game. He's a total waste of money.
That's not exactly true imo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2018
Lukaku loves his space and that's why he's always going to the side. One very annoying thing about him is his laziness towards winning long balls. I mean for a guy his size, he should be bullying defenders but he makes no attempt whatsoever. I wonder how someone with a poor first touch will not be excited to contest for aerial balls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2018
http://www.espn.co.uk/football/manchester-united/story/3646542/jose-mourinho-tells-paul-pogba-hell-never-captain-manchester-united-again-sources?src=com

That dressing room is no longer big enough for Pogba and Jose.

Jose can leave. And if a new manager comes and Pogba is still not performing he can also gtfo. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Adisaowalla: 7:01pm On Sep 25, 2018
MRTA7:
http://www.espn.co.uk/football/manchester-united/story/3646542/jose-mourinho-tells-paul-pogba-hell-never-captain-manchester-united-again-sources?src=com

Jose can leave. And if a new manager comes and Pogba is still not performing he can also gtfo. angry

I'd rather Mourihno kicks Pogba out Asap....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
Adisaowalla:

I'd rather Mourihno kicks Pogba out Asap....

If his attitude spreading in the dressing room is what will make the board sack Jose, then it better spreads

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Easie58: 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2018
Good evening good people!!!

Beware of this website, www.just86odds.com its SCAM!!! A friend was victimized. Alot of people are also facing the same presently. Save your friends and family from SCAMMERS.

The SCAMMER'S WHATSAPP NUMBER: +2347037961851
We need to message this persons and let them know they are fakers
BE CAREFUL!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2018
Easie58:
Good evening good people!!!

Beware of this website, www.just86odds.com its SCAM!!! A friend was victimized. Alot of people are also facing the same presently. Save your friends and family from SCAMMERS.

The SCAMMER'S WHATSAPP NUMBER: +2347037961851
We need to message this persons and let them know they are fakers
BE CAREFUL!!!
Always My friend

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
Lineup jare

Still trying to decide whether to sleep or watch this match
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Princefame1: 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
Lineup:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2018
Jose no understand simple job preservation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2018
eph12:

Popular true friends opinion: Those teams spent plenty money while Woodward has not spent anything

Bro...... How much did Liverpool spend on Arnold, Robertson and Gomez bro?! Shaw was almost sold, guess what - the same Shaw is doing fine now.

Martial was deadly in his first Session, and before Mou joins the Club, but its kinda hard for him to dribble even Hesben at the moment. Rashford flourished under LVG, scored for Fun, ran into spaces, mesmerized Defenders and so on, but he's losing it in the United color now.

How a Manager that has the likes of Perrera, Herrera, Fred, Pogba and Mata as Midfielders in his Squad, and would still be relying on a Mahogamy Tree and a bag of Beans week in week out do baffle me alot.

Do you really think the combo of Pogba, Fellaini and Matic in the Midfied would consistently give positive Results?!

Mou is the Problem bro! He's the beginning and end of the Team's lackadaisical performance week in week out.

I don't wanna write us off yet, but I do not think we can make top 4 this Season.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:23pm On Sep 25, 2018
MRTA7:

I don reach my limit.
The two of them should leave.
As I like pogba reach his not worth all this drama.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2018
Oasis007:

Bro...... How much did Liverpool spend on Arnold, Robertson and Gomez bro?! Shaw was almost sold, guess what - the same Shaw is doing fine now.

Martial was deadly in his first Session, and before Mou joins the Club, but its kinda hard for him to dribble even Hensben at the moment. Rashford flourished under LVG, scored for Fun, ran into spaces, mesmerized Defenders and so on, but he's losing it in the United color now.

How a Manager that has the likes of Perrera, Herrera, Fred, Pogba and Mata as Midfielders in his Squad, and would still be relying on a Mahogamy Tree and a bag of Beans week in week out do baffle me alot.

Do you really think the combo of Pogba, Fellaini and Matic in the Midfied would consistently give positive Results?!

Mou is the Problem bro! He's the beginning and end of the Team's lackadaisical performance week in week out.

I don't wanna write us off yet, but I do not think we can make top 4 this Season.
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nmadu1: 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2018
Which station is showing tonights match
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:03pm On Sep 25, 2018
eph12:

That's not exactly true imo

Lukaku's off-ball movement is good?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:07pm On Sep 25, 2018
Leyqute:

Lukaku's off-ball movement is good?

Nope... what he's trying to say is that Alhaji also hustles for the ball
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2018
MRTA7:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2018
elrony:

OK. I understand. cheesy

But alhaji no get better off-ball movement. That's the point I was trying to pass across.

And hin hustle na defensive hustle grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2018
elrony:

Nwokem good evening

na hajiya dey pick my call...... na awusa woman u marry??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2018
Martial was lively for that early goal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2018
be like lukaku don miss another easy chAnce
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2018
Oasis007:

Martial was deadly in his first Session, and before Mou joins the Club, but its kinda hard for him to dribble even Hesben at the moment. Rashford flourished under LVG, scored for Fun, ran into spaces, mesmerized Defenders and so on, but he's losing it in the United color now.

I have decided not to stress myself anymore. Let's just forget about this season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
Leyqute:

OK. I understand. cheesy

But alhaji no get better off-ball movement. That's the point I was trying to pass across.

And hin hustle na defensive hustle grin
Na all of them no get better off-ball movement. They will just be crowding themselves in one corner instead of spreading the defenders out
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2018
eph12:

The problem is that they lack off the ball movements, quick thinking, and winning mentality. They play like they are doing so for the first time, they don't understand each other

I'm afraid, only the coach can correct this. I am yet to see what they do in training. No training ground movement from this team yet, even if na corner kick, free kick or penalty cheesy

eph12:

I have said this many times, Mourinho does not pack the bus against smaller teams. This team does not just know how to create chances. Movement with and without the ball is poor and so many misplaced passes but they can't be accused of packing the bus except maybe 10-20 minutes out of 90 minutes

Gospel truth.
Your analysis on man United related matters are always spot on.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2018
It's a pity we can't even dominate a Lampard led championship Team at the Theatre of Dream. At this Rate Mou will turn Old Trafford to Tippers Garage.

Why our Players ain't pressing, why can't we play from back except lunching Ball like Missile from the Keeper to Lukaku or anywhere the Ball finds itself!

Sir Alex should rather stay at home, abstain from seeing United Matches for his own good. I believe his Doctor would have warned him already.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2018
beIN Sport...... Channel 2 is showing the Match - for those are who are interested and get Mobdro App on their Gadgets!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
I am not even hearing of any rumour leaking to his sack

Woodward was swift to action in the case of Moyes and Lvg

I honestly pray we end up trophyless but still make top 4 so he can get sacked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2018
Most passes in opposition half topped by 3 Derby players. A. Young is fourth on the list.

To pass, move into space and collect pass na problem. Give Lukaku ball, e go lose am in 3 - 4 touches. Lubbish
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2018
At first, I thought we're playing Liverpool in Derby's clothing. Those guys press us to the teeth.

Misplaced passes here and there. Seems Lingard is tired. Lukaku isn't connecting much and the midfield duo of Matic and Herrera are not sharp enough.

They tried but they need to apply more effort and efficiency to this game.

Phil Jones is a guy down to earth. Just a push, he's on the ground. Yeye
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:54pm On Sep 25, 2018
Oasis007:
It's a pity we can't even dominate a Lampard led championship Team at the Theatre of Dream. At this Rate Mou will turn Old Trafford to Tippers Garage.

Why our Players ain't pressing, why can't we play from back except lunching Ball like Missile from the Keeper to Lukaku or anywhere the Ball finds itself!

Sir Alex should rather stay at home, abstain from seeing United Matches for his own good. I believe his Doctor would have warned him already.

The Lukaku sef cannot contest and win aerial duels.

Derby are more agile and sharper. Just hope the lads win this, but shey na like this e go dey dey?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2018
adebayo201:

Phil Jones is a guy down to earth. Just a push, he's on the ground. Yeye

Has Phil Jones ever been fit? angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (5971) (5972) (5973) (5974) (5975) (5976) (5977) ... (14154) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: benedictilemona(m), Pegasus01, Vischy, Stivoh(m), DynamoDeGreat, LORDLARGE(m), KanielOutis92, Sportsweb, Joezinho and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.