Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:05 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5982) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8841377 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5979) (5980) (5981) (5982) (5983) (5984) (5985) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:54am On Sep 26, 2018
SIRcumalot:
weedtaker na true fan.

Show yoursef you've been summoned.
Lol who summon me? na dis smallie below? undecided
Victornezzar:

[s] Remember we have a certain weedtaker guy who shows up here to insult we fake fans any time Mou manages to pick up 3 points.....That man wey dey use calabash take watch footie is also included [/s]
quite your mouth, you smallie.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRick: 9:54am On Sep 26, 2018
SIRcumalot:

Either our scout na scam or we no dey listen to them
we hired a chief scout from juve and he ran after a year.. We can't say for sure if he was a scam or not but he was definitely being ignored grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:58am On Sep 26, 2018
weedtaker:
Lol that idiot don come out from him hole shouting upandan like ashawo wey dem no pay complete, nonsense! undecided

the carling cup na big distraction to our league and UCL campaign good riddance i say, no time for micki mouse kom-kom. tongue

west ham go hear am for weekend. cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ordinary Derby and Wolves, we no beat for our house, but na Westham we go maul in their stadium.

You are high on a very special weed!

Pass me the stuff, lemme "high" away!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:02am On Sep 26, 2018
Our play has been lethargic and uninspiring
We lack cohesion and team spirit
The atmosphere at Carington is bitter and tense
We drew a very winnable game against Wolves at home
3 days later we were outplayed and beaten at OT by Derby with a rookie manager in charge
But someone dey brag say "West Ham go hear am for weekend"

Kontinu o

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 10:07am On Sep 26, 2018
nitrogen:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

mOrdinary Derby and Wolves, we no beat for our house, but na Westham we go maul in their stadium.

[s] You are high on a very special weed!

Pass me the stuff, lemme "high" away! [/s]
fvck off wink

how much you wan bet for the bolded, Man united to win, you game?.. leyqute you in too?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 26, 2018
Where is elampiro ffs grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:07am On Sep 26, 2018
it is high time Aliko Dangote ignored Arsenal. he should rather focus on buying Man U now, so that they could be included in the NFL next season. I'm sure they would have a long season unbeaten streak here and also, probably getting the "The Invincible" accolades.

hello man u fans. am I making brain?

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:08am On Sep 26, 2018
weedtaker:
fvck off wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You too, fuxk off! cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 10:10am On Sep 26, 2018
nitrogen:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

You too, fuxk off! cool
i don modify my post, how much you wan bet?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:13am On Sep 26, 2018
Leyqute:

All the attackers you listed are inconsistent but of them all Pogba has the worst body language and you could argue that he's the most lethargic. Watch him on the pitch, he just can't be arsed around.

We are just fans watching at home but yet look at our reaction towards Mourinho, How much more person wey dey follow am train week in week out, Like I told Adisa, if it takes the whole team behaving like Pogba to get Mourinho sacked, then so be it, the fans are beginning to grow frustrated with Mourinho how much more player wey dey take instructions from am? We talk about inconsistency in the players and we forget that Mourinho's tactics are inconsistent too, attack today, be conservative tomorrow, defend next tomorrow, park bus the day after next tomorrow, why won't the team be disjointed

Fine. We know the coach is f.cking up. You want to play attacking football. But that doesn't mean you should act as if you're doing United a favor by donning the jersey.
Far from it, Mourinho is the problem with Pogba not the Club, I honestly cannot fault him for his reactions on and off the pitch, not when he is under a coach called Mourinho, we don't get to hear these things with the French team, that should tell you who United's biggest problem is, Pogba under Didier, hardly makes a nuisance of himself on the pitch, Pogba under Mourinho, We already know.

It doesn't mean you should lose your football sense, misplace passes nonchalantly or lose possession cheaply in dangerous places and react like it's nothing.

The last bit is exactly what happened against Wolves. Your main man lost possession in a dangerous position and that led to the equalizer. And then he came out blabbing rubbish about playing attacking football after the match. Look kiddo, we know you're saying the right thing but you done f.cked up too much today to be mouthing stuff.

Now I am not exempting him from any blame, but it is hard to expect consistency from Him and even the team as a whole when the person managing them is not consistent with his approach to games. If and when it comes down to Mourinho or Pogba, I sure do know who I am picking to leave the club first
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:18am On Sep 26, 2018
Just look at what Martial has become under this man ffs, Mourinho has to go abeg, he has to go.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 10:20am On Sep 26, 2018
Lukaku's form is killing us sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 10:28am On Sep 26, 2018
“Then the penalties come, and somebody has to miss. And when I saw it going after the sixth, the seventh (penalty) I knew that we were going to be in trouble with Jones, with Eric (Bailly). I knew we were going to be in trouble then - Mourinho the prophet cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:31am On Sep 26, 2018
dopeJemi:

Far from it, Mourinho is the problem with Pogba not the Club, I honestly cannot fault him for his reactions on and off the pitch, not when he is under a coach called Mourinho, we don't get to hear these things with the French team, that should tell you who United's biggest problem is, Pogba under Didier, hardly makes a nuisance of himself on the pitch, Pogba under Mourinho, We already know.

Let's say the truth.

Pogba can easily be replaced by Didier. Heck, he's not the main man in the French national team. He tracks back and defends for Deschamp cos he knows he's not guaranteed a starting place.

He won't be this egotistical and lackadaisical if he knows he's got serious competition. You think he'll misplace passes and not chase madly to recover the ball if he has Scholes and Keane partnering him in a midfield trio with Fletcher or a fit Hargreaves on the bench?

Now I am not exempting him from any blame, but it is hard to expect consistency from Him and even the team as a whole when the person managing them is not consistent with his approach to games. If and when it comes down to Mourinho or Pogba, I sure do know who I am picking to leave the club first

Mou is 100% a toxic obstinate backward ass.hole. I agree. But the club pays your bill so do your work properly first. After then you can mouth off like your useless manager.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:34am On Sep 26, 2018
patrickmuf:
Elampiro, hope you're watching Young and his poor deliveries, always underhit or overhit

Young played very well and his support made Martial our best player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:35am On Sep 26, 2018
LMAO grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:38am On Sep 26, 2018
It was a game that didn't just go our way. The defeat was meant to happen. I didn't watch the match but from highlight we ought to have scored a second goal to kill the game. Derby equalized from a spectacular freekick that ten keepers cannot stop. Then the red card. Without extra time or return leg, it was a game of luck from when we went a man down.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 10:39am On Sep 26, 2018
nihilistjnr:

“Then the penalties come, and somebody has to miss. And when I saw it going after the sixth, the seventh (penalty) I knew that we were going to be in trouble with Jones, with Eric (Bailly). I knew we were going to be in trouble then - Mourinho the prophet cheesy
Why coach go come out and say this kind thing about him player?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:40am On Sep 26, 2018
I watched an extended 13 minutes highlight, match reports and players ratings. Young was praised for his attacking play. I knew that was why Martial enjoyed his day playing ahead of him.

You guys should have a nice day. Mind you Mourinho is not going just yet. So stop the pressure. It is affecting the whole team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:41am On Sep 26, 2018
So them never announce the sack of Mou?

What is this Idiot Ed waiting for like this?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 10:41am On Sep 26, 2018
elampiro:
It was a game that didn't just go our way. The defeat was meant to happen. I didn't watch the match but from highlight we ought to have scored a second goal to kill the game. Derby equalized from a spectacular freekick that ten keepers cannot stop. Then the red card. Without extra time or return leg, it was a game of luck from when we went a man down.

I don't take dis thread serious anymore, the way they were reacting you would think we lost 7-0.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:46am On Sep 26, 2018
nihilistjnr:

He is trying not to put the blame on one player and thereby demoralize the boy. However, if they practice all round penalty shooting frequently in training, Jones could have done better. He played the penalty just to get it on target on left side of the keeper, not necessarily to beat the goalkeeper. The keeper knowing he was up against a central defender who lacks shooting skills and goal scoring confidence, only needed to watch his leg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 10:46am On Sep 26, 2018
Leyqute:

Let's say the truth.

Pogba can easily be replaced by Didier. Heck, he's not the main man in the French national team. He tracks back and defends for Deschamp cos he knows he's not guaranteed a starting place.

He won't be this egotistical and lackadaisical if he knows he's got serious competition. You think he'll misplace passes and not chase madly to recover the ball if he has Scholes and Keane partnering him in a midfield trio with Fletcher or a fit Hargreaves on the bench?

Mou is 100% a toxic obstinate backward ass.hole. I agree. But the club pays your bill so do your work properly first. After then you can mouth off like your useless manager.
When I look at pogba prancing about like a show pony on the back of that World Cup performance I just they ask myself is that it ?
Na wetin 90million buy you be that?

As for me pogba,jose,sanchez (if we fit move am) any body that wants to leave make them Waka comot. If woodward isn't such a money maker I go say him pack him load too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 10:50am On Sep 26, 2018
larride:
So them never announce the sack of Mou?

What is this Idiot Ed waiting for like this?
Lol, who you wan employ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:51am On Sep 26, 2018
weedtaker:
I don't take dis thread serious anymore, the way they were reacting you would think we lost 7-0.

They want Mourinho to be sacked. grin The press want same. But United board are not going to sack him now.

It is true that Mourinho tactics is now behind the modern coaches, but I believe some like Ferguson believe may be things have just not clicked yet. The pressure is more considering Zidame is available. But what if Zidane comes and things don't improve? Will it not be better to stick with a coach who has dozens of trophies already and would eventually find a way out of the current predicament?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 26, 2018
Is this real? Unbelievable

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:52am On Sep 26, 2018
weedtaker:
Lol, who you wan employ?

They want Zidane
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:55am On Sep 26, 2018
Leyqute:

Let's say the truth.

At least we agree on something
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:56am On Sep 26, 2018
With what Martial played, he needs to start our next 10 games from the left so that we can finally assess him. Sanchez should go fight with Lingard in the middle. Rashford, Lingard and Mata should fight for the right.

Except we play another formation, like two strikers.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:04am On Sep 26, 2018
elampiro:

They want Mourinho to be sacked. grin The press want same. But United board are not going to sack him now.

It is true that Mourinho tactics is now behind the modern coaches, but I believe some like Ferguson believe may be things have just not clicked yet. The pressure is more considering Zidame is available. But what if Zidane comes and things don't improve? Will it not be better to stick with a coach who has dozens of trophies already and would eventually find a way out of the current predicament?

Great, Before every match Mourinho should bring one trophy out of the dozens he has and Show it to his opponent so that they will let him play football and win, as a matter of fact, He should show the dozens of trophies to FA and ask that he be given the Epl title this season because he has dozens of trophies that 95% of wasn't with United

Just great.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 11:09am On Sep 26, 2018
Two people I don't take serious in life. 1.Crack heads and 2. Mourinho asslickers.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:09am On Sep 26, 2018
Where is danteasdz my masterclass friend

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5979) (5980) (5981) (5982) (5983) (5984) (5985) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.