Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5983) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8841334 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5980) (5981) (5982) (5983) (5984) (5985) (5986) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 11:13am On Sep 26, 2018
elampiro:

They want Zidane
And if zidane fail, they will start pointing fingers, if by any chance jose leaves united an experienced coach should be brought in, someone like carlo or conte.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRick: 11:45am On Sep 26, 2018
weedtaker:
And if zidane fail, they will start pointing fingers, if by any chance jose leaves united an experienced coach should be brought in, someone like carlo or conte.
you really need to stop smoking man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:45am On Sep 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Conte?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:48am On Sep 26, 2018
As if Conte will not do a good job. Say the truth, you guys are ashamed cos u re hiring our ex cosches.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:50am On Sep 26, 2018
weedtaker:
Lol, who you wan employ?

Me I sincerely do not buy into the Zidane hype but considering what we have seen latter part of last season and this season, it’s safe to say Mou has to go. Our style of play is uninspiring and amusing to say the least.

After Mou, Pogba too can fêck off, I will take a Fellaini every day of the week over a Pogba that think he’s doing us a favor by donning the Utd Jersey. At least I’m certain Fellaini will give his 100% every time he’s called upon.

First, let’s sack Mou and move from there.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:52am On Sep 26, 2018
Spy360 coutinho14

I've drawn out the schedule

Beat west ham
Lose to Valencia
Draw Newcastle
Beat Chelsea.
Lose to Juventus
Draw Everton

2 wins 2 losses 2 draws

Beating Chelsea is important since it will stop Chelsea's momentum and give man utd some bragging rights and excuse to lose the next game

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:52am On Sep 26, 2018
hensben:
As if Conte will not do a good job. Say the truth, you guys are ashamed cos u re hiring our ex cosches.

You must be high on oshogbo weed. What is the difference between Mourinho and Conte in terms of tactical acumen?

Maybe Conte deploys an advanced version of Mourinho's "archaic" tactic. Buddy, trust me, no difference!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:55am On Sep 26, 2018
All Ye Man U Fans...
There are still spaces for more fans at the Stanford Bridge

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
nitrogen:

You must be high on oshogbo weed. What is the difference between Mourinho and Conte in terms of tactical acumen?

Maybe Conte deploys an advanced version of Mourinho's "archaic" tactic. Buddy, trust me, no difference!
There is a big difference, u re bereft of football tactics if you do not see the difference between Mou and conte tactics. Conte know how to set up tactics to player’s strength unlike Mou that just throw eleven players on the pitch to do what he want irrespective of the player’s ability on the ball.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
I'm amused that some actually think Mourinho can't be replaced. Maybe the club will pack up or beg Mourinho if he says he's not doing again

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
hensben:
There is a big difference, u re bereft of football tactics if you do not see the difference between Mou and conte tactics. Conte know how to set up tactics to player’s strength unlike Mou that just throw eleven players on the pitch to do what he want irrespective of the player’s ability on the ball.

Fallacy! We all know that both managers play conservative footie and are defensive minded. Now, whats the difference between both? Conte is from Italy where teams are set-up to defend in a very well organised and interesting way. Mourinho's is quite erratic.

Be smart for once now!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2018
elampiro:

Young played very well and his support made Martial our best player.
Did you see the game?If yes, was there any moment of note where Young and Martial combined to good effect?
From the game I saw, Martial tired on his own to force the game in favour of United...Young had acres of space but in most occasions, he either under hit or over hit the cross...
If we had Shaw rather than Young, he'd have created better scoring opportunities with his deliveries....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
patrickmuf:
Did you see the game?If yes, was there any moment of note where Young and Martial combined to good effect?
From the game I saw, Martial tired on his own to force the game in Faber of United...Young had acres of space but in most occasions, he either under hit or over hit the cross...
If we had Shaw rather than Young, he'd have created better scoring opportunities with his deliveries....

I saw a particular moment from the highlight, Young drifted in with speed and Martial went wide, then Young pass to him in a most intelligent manner.

With time, you guys will understand what I am saying.

If you play Shaw, the person playing ahead of him becomes a wing back instead of left forward.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
dopeJemi:

Great, Before every match Mourinho should bring one trophy out of the dozens he has and Show it to his opponent so that they will let him play football and win, as a matter of fact, He should show the dozens of trophies to FA and ask that he be given the Epl title this season because he has dozens of trophies that 95% of wasn't with United

Just great.

Remember, Ferguson did not hit the ground running when he first came even though he had many previous trophies. In fact they considered sacking him. What a mistake it would have been.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
PietroRick:
you really need to stop smoking man
Lol, there's nothing creative in telling someone whose moniker is WEEDtaker to stop smoking, its 100percent stale, as in do you guys find it funny or what?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:45pm On Sep 26, 2018
Since Ferguson left, the media and fans have shifted power in Manchester United from the manager to the players. What happens, the manager gets to think more of explaining every draw or defeat instead of planning for his games.

The players have become less submissive and less hardworking. It is even worse since Rooney left because he too took many blames that are now passed to the coach.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
nitrogen:

Fallacy! We all know that both managers play conservative footie and are defensive minded. Now, whats the difference between both? Conte is from Italy where teams are set-up to defend in a very well organised and interesting way. Mourinho's is quite erratic.

Be smart for once now!
Now you re aligning the difference.

Conte play to player’s strength unlike Mou.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 1:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
elampiro:

Remember, Ferguson did not hit the ground running when he first came even though he had many previous trophies. In fact they considered sacking him. What a mistake it would have been.

Ferguson did not come with outdated tactics and negative approach to games, I keep saying it, It's better we struggle under an attacking minded coach than struggle under a negative and defensive minded one.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
hensben:

How come you now blame conte as one of the defensive coaches responsible for hidden hazard miserable goals and assists since conte set up tactics to favor his strength

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
elampiro:

I agree. Man United should give Mourinho 26yrs that they gave Ferguson

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
weedtaker:
Lol, there's nothing creative in telling someone whose moniker is WEEDtaker to stop smoking, its 100percent stale, as in do you guys find it funny or what?
You REALLY need to stop smoking.
I speak as an optometrist, because smoking more than doubles the risk of contracting Macular Degeneration.
I'm sure other doctors would tell you the same.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 1:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
raumdeuter:

How come you now blame conte as one of the defensive coaches responsible for hidden hazard miserable goals and assists since conte set up tactics to favor his strength

Show me where I blame conte? Stop typing trash abeg.

Btw, Conte’s defensive game is interesting to watch unlike Mou.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
raumdeuter:
Spy360 coutinho14

I've drawn out the schedule

Beat west ham
Lose to Valencia
Draw Newcastle
Beat Chelsea.
Lose to Juventus
Draw Everton

2 wins 2 losses 2 draws

Beating Chelsea is important since it will stop Chelsea's momentum and give man utd some bragging rights and excuse to lose the next game

grin grin grin grin

You are very wiced but honestly I want the same but a draw with Chelsea would be better .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
dopeJemi:

Ferguson did not come with an outdated tactics and negative approach to games, I keep saying it, It's better we struggle under an attacking minded coach than struggle under a negative and defensive minded one.

Were you born them to know the tactics Ferguson played visavis the reigning tactics at the time?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Adisaowalla: 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
SIRcumalot:

When I look at pogba prancing about like a show pony on the back of that World Cup performance I just they ask myself is that it ?
Na wetin 90million buy you be that?

cheesy cheesy

But na una dey slander us that time for pointing out say him purchase na bloody waste of money na

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
At this point scummies would wish they kept David moyes the chosen one. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hardeycute(m): 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2018
Sometimes when I read elampiro's posts, I feel he is intentionally trolling Scummies here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
Adisaowalla:

cheesy cheesy

But na una dey slander us that time for pointing out say him purchase na bloody waste of money na

I remeber that time when i was trying to explain why that move wasn't the best then some wanted to bite my head off here.

Midfield is not by flashes of brilliance. Na to just dey consistently do your duty get am, all those flashes are for strikers and wingers.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2018
Adisaowalla:

cheesy cheesy

Don't gloat mehn smiley

If I could go back in time I won't want us to sign either pogba or Jose.

All am saying is,If the WC display is the peak of pogba's performance as a player,then yes,we don fork up. I don't think it is. Chances that we go ever see am be really great dey reduce quick quick.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
Please who can post link to the video of pogba and José brawl today at Carrington.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
Pogba Na dele Ali with skills. They are jack of all trade master of none.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2018
CrystalTiger:
Please who can post link to the video of pogba and José brawl today at Carrington.
Na brawl be that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5980) (5981) (5982) (5983) (5984) (5985) (5986) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.