Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,757 members, 7,851,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:49 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5987) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8840778 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5984) (5985) (5986) (5987) (5988) (5989) (5990) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 11:25am On Sep 27, 2018
elrony:

Come here lemme lay hands on you!
Fake pastor gerrahia!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:30am On Sep 27, 2018
Hmmm

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2018
weedtaker:
why would you want to sell a striker that scored 27goals last season for you? 4goals in the world cup and 4goals already dis season, i no the understand dis thread sometimes, if you sell lukaku who you wan come buy? one idiot is even suggesting rashford ffs! cry
Those reason exactly are why we may need to sell him. His the only player on this team that I can see other teams paying for.

Why is Jose still our manager if it is not for the huge penalty that comes with firing him ?
Anybody wan tell me say if Jose pay off na only 10million pounds we never pay am off since?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 11:35am On Sep 27, 2018
Unlimited22:

Unfortunately for you, the Chinese Super League has a 100% tax on foreign transfers.
You already made the mistake of going for a first rate touch striker instead of the guy that gets his job done you want to make that mistake again if he is available?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 27, 2018
MrNipplesLover:

when a team is confused, the players are confused, coach is confused.... the fans too must be confused. grin grin grin

that's what is happening.
confused lots grin

kuku sell us Lukaku con collect Morataaaa na, you can add De Gea collect Ariza werey sef cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 11:38am On Sep 27, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

My Pastor! I am kinda frustrated these Days! Everything about United is annoying - from the Board, Manager, and the Players!
and the fans too grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 11:38am On Sep 27, 2018
Makes no sense weakening the team for the next manager just because of JM’s payoff money.

If the board is going to sack him then they should not sell or buy any players until a new manager is installed.

No point in selling our best players only for a new manager to start asking for money to buy same or similar players.

Let the new man come, decide who he wants to keep, and then the others can be offloaded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:41am On Sep 27, 2018
SIRcumalot:

Fake pastor gerrahia!

Blasphemy shocked shocked shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 11:44am On Sep 27, 2018
nitrogen:
These guys are funny, they wan us to sell Lukaku to pay off Jose cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

How much is Jose's pay-off sef? Nawa o!
I read somewhere it is around 50million pounds.

Don't just laugh tell us your proposal on how to get Jose to leave the team.
Because if you think Jose is still our manager out of anything other than that penalty. I get one bridge for here wey I wan sell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:44am On Sep 27, 2018
Afolabi6046:
confused lots grin

kuku sell us Lukaku con collect Morataaaa na, you can add De Gea collect Ariza werey sef cheesy

cc: all Man U fans. deal? grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 11:50am On Sep 27, 2018
afrodoc:
Makes no sense weakening the team for the next manager just because of JM’s payoff money.

If the board is going to sack him then they should not sell or buy any players until a new manager is installed.

No point in selling our best players only for a new manager to start asking for money to buy same or similar players.

Let the new man come, decide who he wants to keep, and then the others can be offloaded.
The board is going to sack him. That payoff is the only reason we haven't.

My way is radical,but at least it get us to the bottom quick instead of this slow,turgid descent to the same end.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:54am On Sep 27, 2018
SIRcumalot:

My way is radical,but at least it get us to the bottom quick instead of this slow,turgid descent to the same end.
Haha grin We'll meet crude oil if we do so.

Good for me I knew this season was going to be disastrous so no much heartache.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 11:54am On Sep 27, 2018
Truthfully a buy out at a reduced price would be the best way for Utd but I don't understand why Jose as to lose guaranteed money for Woodward stupidity.

It is funny that I defend lukaku all day here and now that am proposing we sell him and bottom out Una finally see him worth.

Fork u all. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 11:59am On Sep 27, 2018
nihilistjnr:

shebi he's world class now cheesy
better dan any midfielder in ur club
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
sod09:
and the fans too grin

grin

I dey tell you bro, especially the Muppet that can't do without taking Weed!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
elrony:

We all feel it brother... these are perilous times for our great club

grin

All is well bruh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
Melvyn11:

better dan any midfielder in ur club

Dem go soon use your head play freekick

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
Unlimited22:

Don't you think Tony Pulis would do a better job of integration?

Pulis is a good one.

But Sean Dyche is the true master of cross and nod football in EPL.

Monsieur Allardici sef dey available if you like your cross and nod football with a hint of corruption

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
SIRcumalot:

If because of payoff they have not sacked him then the board is more clueless than I thought.

If u want to sack him then sack him already. Don’t let 10-15m stall progress, after all you guys are always saying the money is there to spend.

Or does it mean they will let him complete his contract no matter what happens just because of payoff?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
Oasis007:
Joke apart, I won't mind the sale of Lukaku at this Point. If United can get a reasonable offer or perhaps a Swap Deal, the Board should not hesitate to strike a Deal.

Rashord should have given chance to keep developing in the Position instead of shunting him to the LW position.

Also, I guess Mou should try out Sanchez in the Position. Though he's short but shorter than Kün in my Opinion. Besides he gets a good ball control, sharp turning, stamina and pace far better than Lukaku.

Sanchez is unproductive as a LW. He's contributing nothing to the Team playing from the Position, but I really can't understand why the Portuguese Salisu Yusuf keeps playing him there.

Sanchez should replace Lingard as an AM/SS/RW for God's sake! Martial should play the LW position, cos he's far better than the Rest in the Position.

I know someone who goes by that exact name. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
afrodoc:

If because of payoff they have not sacked him then the board is more clueless than I thought.

If u want to sack him then sack him already. Don’t let 10-15m stall progress, after all you guys are always saying the money is there to spend.

Or does it mean they will let him complete his contract no matter what happens just because of payoff?
I have been going of the wrong information.

I looked it up again and it just 12million pounds. I don't know where that 50 million pounds enter my head from.

We can do 12million easy.
Lukaku is safe.
Somebody on that board is a massive Jose fan.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
SIRcumalot:

I read somewhere it is around 50million pounds.

Don't just laugh tell us your proposal on how to get Jose to leave the team.
Because if you think Jose is still our manager out of anything other than that penalty. I get one bridge for here wey I wan sell.

Hehe! Of course, we dont have a manager. I feel that the club can easily pay the 50 million, we dont need to sell any player.

We only need to be smart when entering into contracts with future managers. We actually need shrewd and smart businessmen to be in charge of the club's affairs. Woodward is an investment banker, he closes deals for commissions and bonuses which is typical of sell-side professionals. He is not too smart when on the other side. The other members of the board are quite docile.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
nitrogen:

Hehe! Of course, we dont have a manager. I feel that the club can easily pay the 50 million, we dont need to sell any player.

We only need to be smart when entering into contracts with future managers. We actually need shrewd and smart businessmen to be in charge of the club's affairs. Woodward is an investment banker, he closes deals for commissions and bonuses which is typical of sell-side professionals. He is not too smart when on the other side. The other members of the board are quite docile.

I was very wrong the price is actually around 12million pounds. We've pay to that money because Jose Won't Leave himself. The length these guys will go to collect their full pay funny die.
I still remember Conte training his Chelsea side even though he was all but fired so as not to lose a penny of his reported 9million pound.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
Leyqute:

I know someone who goes by that exact name. grin

grin

Lol!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
Mourinho clashed with Pogba at training today as he believed he posted an Instagram story laughing at the club following defeat to Derby. WiFi issues meant that the posting of Pogba’s post, filmed during the first-half, was delayed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
Mourinho gathered the players at Carrington Training Ground on Tuesday telling the players that no individual was bigger than Manchester United. Pogba was not present.
#mufc [Sun]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
United’s press officer made Mourinho aware of the Instagram post. Pogba denied posting the update after the game. Mourinho then instructed the press officer to apologise to Pogba over the misunderstanding.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
Paul Pogba informed United that he wanted to leave the club seven weeks ago. He is determined to leave for Barcelona, regardless of whether Mourinho remains in charge.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
Pogba wanted to join Barcelona during the summer transfer window after Mino Raiola agreed personal terms with the club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
Carragher: "People say that Mourinho poses problems by taking him (Pogba) off the captaincy, but he is not really a captain. He lets his agent talk negatively about the club. How can this happen if he is the man who fights for his club, for his manager? "

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ince: “The fact is, not everyone has to be best friends. Believe me, not everyone got on with Sir Alex. There were times in my career where I couldn’t stand Fergie, I didn’t like him or want to talk to him – that’s part of having a boss and being a player.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ince: “I said weeks ago that someone needed to put the situation to bed. No one is bigger than United, yet somehow Pogba thinks he is. There’s an issue between them for a long time, it’s been allowed to spiral out of control and get into the mess it’s in now.”

(1) (2) (3) ... (5984) (5985) (5986) (5987) (5988) (5989) (5990) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Bluelines69 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.