Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,767 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:36 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5988) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8842252 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5985) (5986) (5987) (5988) (5989) (5990) (5991) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
Evra: “If you don’t know or respect the history of your club no matter who you are... you will never be FOREVRA RED!” LEGEND!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
Eric Bailly is no longer the first-choice centre-back at United after he angered Mourinho by dropping out of the game against West Brom in April due to illness.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
nce: “He’ll (Pogba) be gone in January. There’s talk of Mourinho going before him, but I’d be disgraced if Ed Woodward allowed that to happen. If you do that, you’re essentially allowing a player to become bigger than the manager and the rest of his team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
If Pogba did post that, then he should be released in January.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
Mourinho told Pogba “You're not a captain, you will never be a captain” in front of the rest of the squad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Victornezzar: 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ladies and gentlemen manu is in chaos as we speak

Now is the opportunity for those our average legbere players to start playing shìt cos the main focus is now on pogba and Mou
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrphilia: 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
Funny enough during the World Cup so many of you United fans were laughing at us about our conte situation, our transfers but who is laughing now? I have nothing but pity for you United fans. If you sack Jose the power will move to players because Pogba just complicated things for you guys. This season is gonna be a long one for you guys. Winter have finally come for Manchester United. cheesy grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
I Dey laff ooo.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRick: 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
SIRcumalot:

I have been going of the wrong information.

I looked it up again and it just 12million pounds. I don't know where that 50 million pounds enter my head from.

We can do 12million easy.
Lukaku is safe.
Somebody on that board is a massive Jose fan.
look no further than Ed.
And he happens to be the only one with any real authority to make the call.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRick: 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
Bin the both of them and move on. It really doesn't have to be difficult.
Whatever happens with Mourinho, allowing pogba stay, if all we have heard is accurate will be a big big mistake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRick: 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
It does suck to be Mourinho though. After all the sucking up he has done to pogba, Defending some seemingly insensible things from the príck, making him captain and permanent pk taker.. Pogba is still acting like a tactless and immature cúnt. Lol.

You cannot really blame mourinho for lack of attempt at fixing things up with pogba. His hands in the end were forced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRick: 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
The sensible thing for the football club would have been for mourinho to kick pogba out while going on to achieve success, irrespective of what happens with pogba later but this at the moment is looking like a distant dream.

Any other outcome outside this, then we would have shamed ourselves.

Sack pogba, while mourinho goes on to fail.. Disgrace
Sack mourinho for pogba, disgrace.
The same pogba that can wake up next week and ok raiola talking shít about Bobby Charlton if it suits him or allow riaola offer him to Liverpool on the eve of a crunch match with them in January.

LOL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
PietroRick:
The sensible thing for the football club would have been for mourinho to kick pogba out while going on to achieve success, irrespective of what happens with pogba later but this at the moment is looking like a distant dream.

The same pogba that can wake up next week and ok raiola talking shít about Bobby Charlton if it suits him or allow riaola offer him to Liverpool on the eve of a crunch match with them in January.

LOL.
Sack Jose and sale Pogba in January.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
PietroRick:

LOL.

Sack both of them! Sack Mourinho now, let the new manager bench Pogba till January when we can sell him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
nitrogen:

Sack both of them! Sack Mourinho now, let the new manager bench Pogba till January when we can sell him!

Perfect, left for me I'd say bench him till next summer sef
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
anything apart from the football match I no fit talk, cos majority of the info will be false. so let's not make hasty generalizations

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
cheesy grin e don red

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
this thread don funny die. nezzar don turn reporter. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
Dudes are getting it wrong here...... To me Ed Woodward should be relieved of Transfer Activities first, then Mou follows into wilderness, and Board should grab any Opportunity to scam Barcelona in January by selling Pogba to them for €100m.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 6:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
R. Benitez (Newcastle) will do a better job with this same squad than Mourinho has done thus far.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
Roland17:
R. Benitez (Newcastle) will do a better job with this same squad than Mourinho has done thus far.

You're right...

The way he parked the bus against City and Chelsea this season shows that he won't be coming with any radical changes that may seem strange to the players.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 6:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
more bad news for united fans, Ronaldo will play against united in ucl this October.

now this news might not measure up to the colossal fvck up you all in but it still counts cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
Oasis007:
Dudes are getting it wrong here...... To me Ed Woodward should be relieved of Transfer Activities first, then Mou follows into wilderness, and Board should grab any Opportunity to[b] scam Barcelona[/b] in January by selling Pogba to them for €100m.
You can't scam the scammer ogbeni.
Last last your fans Will be the ones scammed grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
femiti:

You can't scam the scammer ogbeni.
Last last your fans Will be the ones scammed grin

grin

If Barca could sign Ousmane Dembele for €100m+ same as Coutinho, then it won't be hard for them for fork out €100m for one of the best Midfielders in the World.

By the way, do I need to remind you he's a World Cup Winner?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 7:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

If Barca could sign Ousmane Dembele for €100m+ same as Coutinho, then it won't be hard for them for fork out €100m for one of the best Midfielders in the World.

By the way, do I need to remind you he's a World Cup Winner?!

so also was that German washed up CM united got from Bayern.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
BlueAngel444:

so also was that German washed up CM united got from Bayern.

undecided

Did I talk you?!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2018
Oasis007:

undecided

Did I talk you?!
Vengeance is of the Lord my brother...

Vex not grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hello Scummies....

I come bearing gifts cool cool

Sambalatoyado.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
Oasis007:

undecided
Did I talk you?!
hehehehehe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Vengeance is of the Lord my brother...

Vex not grin

grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
Pogba wants out! Martial wants out! Bailly wants out! Most players are demoralized and not giving their best.

Still some people are confused as to who is responsible for this?.

E no go better for Jose Pulis Mourinho!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
Oasis007:

grin
I know you are hurting and pretending to be happy...

I know, believe me, I know.

But, let me do as if I don't know.

Can I put you in my prayers tonight? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5985) (5986) (5987) (5988) (5989) (5990) (5991) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.