Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8747977 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6149) (6150) (6151) (6152) (6153) (6154) (6155) ... (14157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Debroslink: 8:07am On Dec 05, 2018
Man United have to beat Arsenal in order to destroy their unbeaten run just like Sir Alex did when he destroyed their 49 matches unbeaten run, and proclaim Mourinho as the greatest manager of all time, thereby extending his contract by 5 more years.

Mourinho forever
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 05, 2018
Laleyi, ema kuru maga grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by monerozi5590: 12:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
But I said clearly, last season we didn't get the credit we deserved. To finish second, to play the FA Cup final and to qualify as winners in our Champions League group - we didn't get the credit we deserved at all."

I love Mourinho but the above quote is very low from him. Man Utd is a very big club.

eph12, what is ur take about the above quote?.I love reading ur comments.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2018
monerozi5590:
But I said clearly, last season we didn't get the credit we deserved. To finish second, to play the FA Cup final and to qualify as winners in our Champions League group - we didn't get the credit we deserved at all."

I love Mourinho but the above quote is very low from him. Man Utd is a very big club.

eph.12, what is ur take about the above quote?.I love reading ur comments.
You can't love reading my comments and love Mourinho. It can't work. Light and darkness can't be friends angry

I don't know the credit he's talking about, maybe mtn or airtel. Like I don't understand, is he expecting some sort of trophies for finishing second, playing in the final of the fa cup and losing to a team with more heritage in the Champions League? He should keep talking till he talks his way into trouble

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by monerozi5590: 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
eph12:

You can't love reading my comments and love Mourinho. It can't work. Light and darkness can't be friends angry

I don't know the credit he's talking about, maybe mtn or airtel. Like I don't understand, is he expecting some sort of trophies for finishing second, playing in the final of the fa cup and losing to a team with more heritage in the Champions League? He should keep talking till he talks his way into trouble

You crack me up real good. Just can't stop laughing. This is one of the many reasons i love reading your comments.

Furthermore, no matter how someone try to provoke you, you don't use the abusive words. You are a real gentleman.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:26pm On Dec 05, 2018
grin

Lineup

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
cool

Martial FC

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2018
Oasis007:
cool

Martial FC
Today is his birthday? Arsenal defenders will wish they stayed at home today

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2018
monerozi5590:

You crack me up real good. Just can't stop laughing. This is one of the many reasons i love reading your comments.

Furthermore, no matter how someone try to provoke you, you don't use the abusive words. You are a real gentleman.
Lol see whyning. Tell them you did not meet me at home o. I know it's diggz that sent you.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 2:41pm On Dec 05, 2018
eph12:

Lol see whyning. Tell them you did not meet me at home o. I know it's diggz that sent you.

I will see you after the game grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2018
diggz:

I will see you after the game grin
See me now o, I may be busy after the game undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:54pm On Dec 05, 2018
Oasis007:
grin

Lineup
na cow abi mad dogs the there so?? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 3:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
Oasis007:
grin

Lineup
of course we know who Erin nla is, the fattest under the sun! the greatest man to ever don the No 9 jersey! Give it up for Mazi Enyimba efulefu 1 of Manchester! ogadirginma sir!

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by januzaj(m): 3:09pm On Dec 05, 2018
"He wanted to leave Arsenal because he was chasing the salary United could offer. Now he receives so much money and in nine months what has he done? Nothing. I have not seen him. I think they signed his brother"- Petit on Sanchez.
I think the Arsenal gave Man U an impostor. That's not Sanchez. The man at Man u is Pablo from Mexico. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2018
KingTom:

of course we know who Eri nla is, the fattest under the sun! the greatest man to ever dawn the No 9 jersey! Give it up for Mazi Enyimba efulefu 1 of Manchester! ogadirginma sir!

grin grin grin

grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
weedtaker:

grin

We do not have mad Dogs yet, but crazy Cows!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
januzaj:
"He wanted to leave Arsenal because he was chasing the salary United could offer. Now he receives so much money and in nine months what has he done? Nothing. I have not seen him. I think they signed his brother"- Petit on Sanchez.
I think the Arsenal gave Man U an impostor. That's not Sanchez. The man at Man u is Pablo from Mexico. grin grin
you wrong I heard it's Bruno mars
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by januzaj(m): 3:17pm On Dec 05, 2018
sod09:
you wrong I heard it's Bruno mars
grin grin grin Man U fans should use the media to expose that fraud. That's not Sanchez
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2018
januzaj:
grin grin grin Man U fans should use the media to expose that fraud. That's not Sanchez
think about it who play piano better than him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2018
sod09:
think about it who play piano better than him

Ricky Martin? Enrique Iglesias?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2018
raumdeuter:

Marc Anthony?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
raumdeuter:

are they also footballers undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MichaelBukamzy(m): 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
sod09:
are they also footballers undecided
They are maddogchester united football club pole stripper
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MichaelBukamzy(m): 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
They are maddogchester united football club pole strippers
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2018
MichaelBukamzy:
They are maddogchester united football club pole stripper
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
Oasis007:
grin

Lineup
cant see any mad dog
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2018
Remember we die here
eph12:

See me now o, I may be busy after the game undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2018
januzaj:
are we having another Jubrin of Sudan saga here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
raumdeuter:

Cobhams
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2018
weedtaker:

Weedtaker na wetin make you dey hide from my mentions?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
Remember we die here
Not today. Today we live to fight another day
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2018
grin cheesy what will you be busy doing
eph12:

Not today. Today we live to fight another day

(1) (2) (3) ... (6149) (6150) (6151) (6152) (6153) (6154) (6155) ... (14157) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Geestunnar(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.